[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest toho81

koora said: toho81 said: Yah I can't bare to rewatch YW die again. I rewatched 20 to search for deleted scenes and I didn't think I would cry again, but I did! So I am reluctant on challenging episode five and six. Check my previous post. I just posted two more scenes that I mentioned

Guest alysanne

toho81 said: jinkx0820 said: toho81, nope..im lost there too..but i think, Hwon was referring to the situation they're all in, in general..that Woon betrayed him because of his brother but he also cherish both his brother & Woon all at the same time..that's just how i understood it anyway..
btw, how about episodes 19-20, they do not have deleted scenes at all?

Guest toho81

alysanne said: toho81 said: jinkx0820 said: toho81, nope..im lost there too..but i think, Hwon was referring to the situation they're all in, in general..that Woon betrayed him because of his brother but he also cherish both his brother & Woon all at the same time..that's just how i understood it anyway..
btw, how about episodes 19-20, they do not have deleted scenes at all?

Guest alysanne

@lhynne and other Filipinos on this thread: Ugh, confirmed!  TMTETS's timeslot on GMA is 6pm.  :-q  A huge part of even the target demographic of younger people won't be home by then!  WTH.  I hope they realize this and move it after a week or so. I think more people will wait for the 10:30 timeslot rather than miss the 6pm one completely.  What about you guys, which timeslot do you prefer?

alysanne said: @lhynne and other Filipinos on this thread: Ugh, confirmed!  TMTETS's timeslot on GMA is 6pm.  :-q  A huge part of even the target demographic of younger people won't be home by then!  WTH.  I hope they realize this and move it after a week or so. I think more people will wait for the 10:30 timeslot rather than miss the 6pm one completely.  What about you guys, which timeslot do you prefer?

Guest ikkie_monster

tmets will premiere on monday august 13,2012 at 6pm on philippine television...the good news is NO COMMERCIAL BREAK will be done during the airing of tmets...so come home early on monday to all philippine based peepz

552699_332300216861812_985366296_n.jpg

Guest alysanne

@ikkie_monster: Thanks for putting up the poster. But, aaaargh! I won't be able to watch talaga. I get off work in Quezon City at 5pm, and by the time I get home to Makati, it's already 7pm. They really should've put TMTETS in a better timeslot. I can't stop ranting about this because I looked forward to watching this on local TV ever since I learned that GMA bought the rights. I've already watched the Korean version, of course, but I really want to support the local broadcast of the drama. I feel like even if they get good ratings, they will still lose a good chunk of their target audience for this because the people who have been watching the sageuks are used to the late timeslots. Gaaaah. So frustrated. [-(

Hello Everyone, For those who have twitter Accts. http://en.korea.com/kimsoohyun/board/kim-soo-hyuns-drama-moon-embracing-the-sun-will-premiere-with-official-hashtag/ 
Philippine Premiere Airing;DATE: August 13, 2012TIME: 6PMKim Soo Hyun FANCLUB at Korea.com  and Twitterlandia will support this one. Hope we can make it for TMETS.
Photo
BTW:  TMETS will also Premiere in JAPAN this August 18, 2012.

Guest alysanne

@gukseon: Thanks for the info. Now if only I can make it home in time to watch it. Otherwise, my tweets will read "Should be watching #MoonEmbracingTheSun, but is still on my way home."  >:P  *grumble. rant*   

Guest alysanne

@lhynne: It's their practice na to use a local song as a main theme, but they do still retain the soundtrack used during the episodes.  So if Back In Time plays during an episode, it's likely it'll be retained.  They'll just use the local song for the credits.  I'm not loving the voices of the younger cast either.  I think they use adults pa rin kasi who have voices that sound young.  Ari's voice is great, though.

alysanne said: @lhynne: It's their practice na to use a local song as a main theme, but they do still retain the soundtrack used during the episodes.  So if Back In Time plays during an episode, it's likely it'll be retained.  They'll just use the local song for the credits.  I'm not loving the voices of the younger cast either.  I think they use adults pa rin kasi who have voices that sound young.  Ari's voice is great, though.