[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

class="content-title" Veteran Actress Fought Cancer while Filming “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” By hotshotlover30 October 8, 2012

Screen-Shot-2012-10-08-at-12.07.46-PM1.p

http://www.soompi.com/2012/10/08/veteran-actress-fought-cancer-while-filming-the-moon-that-embraces-the-sun-2/

It’s been belatedly revealed that veteran actress Kim Young Ae was battling cancer while she was shooting the highly popular MBC series “The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” starring Kim Soo Hyun, Han Ga In, and Jung Il Woo. In the series, she played Kim Soo Hyun’s grandmother, the Dowager Queen. 

During a recent recording of SBS’s “Good Morning,” the actress opened up on her fight with cancer. Kim Young Ae shared, “I didn’t want t cause any inconvenience to the production team, so I hid the fact that I was in the early stages of pancreatic cancer. For two months, I’ve been secretly getting treatment.” She stated, “I was screaming because I was in pain, and when I couldn’t act and express the emotions [during filming], I would tie a strap around my waist and continue shooting. When I was sent to the hospital after fainting and jaundice, I told people that I was simply hospitalized because I was overworked.”

She continued, “Once the drama was over, I underwent a nine-hour surgery and was at the brink of death. I didn’t tell anyone about it because I was worried that my son who was studying in New York and his wife might come to Korea. Just in case something did happen, the only people I did tell was my daughter-in-law’s parents.”

Screen-Shot-2012-10-08-at-12.09.32-PM1.p

Wish her in good health! God bless her!

@lhynne IKR she looks like a goddess.  But what happened to our King Lee Hwon????? yesterday i was looking in various sources for the pic updates of him attending BIFF.  But, i was disappointed, really.  Its been too long not seeing him in the public event.  the last was CASS event during september.  Ohhhh!!!! i am bored!!!!!!!

@padhari... I know... I'm also disappointed not seeing him there... he must be busy doing some last minute preparation for the filming of his new movie... but at least he should have went down there as The Thieves was his big screen debut....I hope he wins in SIA so we could see him at least... Also, I think there's an event for him too although I don't have any idea what, but his yukaris FC had been doing some posters again and has been posting about it

A little bit news for child actors

Hwon Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 sent message to Yeon Woo Kim Yoo Jung 김유정 ’s after her revealing in Strong Heart!

92b4b74bccc70733c2ff3b68cd131c8f_5003484

And their classic Yes-No-No-Yes story!

The first time being asking, Yeo Jin Goo 여진구 revealed his liking to Kim You Jung 김유정 but she pretended to deny that she felt the same to him. This time she shyly admitted that she liked Hwon (but still not Jin Goo oppa ;P) and he looked very happy when hearing that and sent her a message. How cute and innocent they are!

QRDlc.jpg
http://www.facebook.com/YeoJinGooKimYouJung.FanPage

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "Moon Embracing The Sun Philippine Airing Week Finale [ Oct. 29 - Nov. 02, 2012]Actor KIM SOO HYUN‘s Drama Moon Embracing The Sun is a BIG Hit in the Philippines.  Let’s  Help Philippines Trend #MoonEmbracingTheSunFinale   starting on Monday; October 29 to November 02, 2012 @ 6PM.
546988_360563017368865_1164471624_n.jpg
Credit: GMA Network 
GMA Network Fanpage: Moon Embracing The Sun GMAPhilippines Fan created Page:  Moon Embracing The Sun GMA7

• 2 weeks later...
Guest laissezze

I've actually heard a lot about this drama. The reviews and ratings but I ignored it... NOW AM TOTALLY ADDICTED! The plot is very good. I'll be on ep 17 tonight. Truly, this drama was done with taste. the actors really portrayed their characters superbly... but how come we only have 392 pages?????!!!!!!!!!!!

[Tokyo 12/9] Korean drama "embrace of the sun the moon" Special Fan groupimage

Fan group time: December 9, 2012 (Sunday) **:  10:00 ending: In the afternoon 1 pm 30 minutes (to be) 
Fan group venue: NHK Broadcasting Center (Tokyo, Shibuya-ku God Southern 2-2-1) starred tentative: Han Ga In,  Kim Soo Hyun, Jin Youzhen MC: LiLiCo Tashiro pro World
Detailed application: http colon / / pid.nhk.or.jp/event/PPG0176061/index.html [$ 1]deadline: November 21, 2012 © 12:00

• 2 weeks later...

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"MoonSun Couple Kim Soo Hyun & Han Ga In Captured Same Pose with Their Beautiful Faces on Their Individual CF
ksh-han-ga-in-_cf-pose_unicaunnisansu.jp

Guest kasiopeya

I haven´t seen yet this movie... i´m looking up it but it´s too difficult to find ...i hope i can appreciate it very soon ´cause i ♥ Jung il woo... :x

Guest jasmine27

Hope Kim Soo hyun the best actor award at the end of the year MBC drama awards.  Does anybody know if this is fan voting or is there a committe to judge the winners? \:D/