[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Just finished re-watching the whole  show (first time i re-watch a drama immediately after  it ended) and i still miss the show !!!

Don't know what to do to get it out of my head.

What's funny is i think i liked it even more the second time around. Like i didn't see the "flaws" anymore.Everything seemed better: the acting, the costumes, the sets...

Will still try to move on, so i can start to watch new dramas but only until the DVD comes out so i can re-watch it a third time  :sweatingbullets:

Kekekekke.. Obviously you are struck with the Hwon bug... Hihi..

Yeah after watchin a FEW times, kept askin myself.. "Err what flaw? I don't see any, come again... What flaw???????"

I have to tell the truth nowadays when I re-watched some part of TMTETS I started to doze off (when it was not my royal couple scene), but I am still stubborn and refuse to move on. I can almost remembered the exact time in all eps for all of my fav scene. There are many good drama (rooftop, k2h, feast), I just cannot move on... KSH spoilt me....

Yeah, I have watched TMTETS 5 times! My feelings is still great as the first time I saw it. Still crying alot with episode 5! And my mind is still covered by the circle shape (of Moon & Sun)! Show me how to back normal life! I cant watch other dramas until now! hahhahha  :rolleyes:

I love both adult and child version (couple)....

I think Jinku would grow up to be one foine actor. He mesmerized me with his superb acting skill (for a 15 years old, he is better compare to some adult actor). It was hard to let him go and changed to KSH .. The "BIG" king.... Guess what? The BIG king further amazed me with his super gorjes smile and I didn't miss Jinku at all because Jinku and KSH were the same guy to me...

I wiss Jinku and KSH will star in another drama soon.

Kim Yoo Jung knows how to pitch a baseball

http://kpopfever.com/2012/04/kim-yoo-jung-knows-how-to-pitch-a-baseball/

(Please post images if you can)

Kim Yoo Jung set out to throw the first pitch of the game on April 8th for the game between Doosan Bears and Nexen Heroes for the ’2012 Paldo Pro Baseball’. (Paldo = Eight provinces of Korea)

Young actress Kim Yoo Jung impressed the viewers on the much loved MBC drama ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ as the young Huh Yeon Woo. For the great day of baseball game, Kim Yoo Jung added more fun to it setting out to throw a pitch wishing the teams good luck.

Kim Yoo Jung received a quick lesson with pointers from pitcher Lee Yong Chan of Doosan Bears and it shows. Kim Yoo Jung’s pitch looked picture perfect.

Wearing a Doosan Bears cap and jersey over pair of yellow pants, Kim Yoo Jung shined like a fairy on the baseball field.

hope he really take a challenge himself with more kissing scenes in future...hiakakakak... :wub:

owww yeaaah *LOL* ...

@Bambiina .. yes, you're right .. YW hairpin is the prettiest .. :wub:

BK --> too complicated design and small phoenix

Evil Granny --> standard big Dragon

owww yeaaah *LOL* ...

@Bambiina .. yes, you're right .. YW hairpin is the prettiest .. :wub:

BK --> too complicated design and small phoenix

Evil Granny --> standard big Dragon

Kekeke - Kelcy - You and me got nothing better to do (ie no life).... that the reason we notice such thing.. ahaks..

You go get a life babe... hahahah...

As for me - Now TMTETS is my life.. ^_^:wub:

Btw - :sweatingbullets: - I wonder how HGI manage to walk after this scene.

If it were me - I am sure they need to call the ambulance right away or at least they have to give

me CPR - every time (after such scene) :w00t: (I would wake up faster if the King himself does the CPR)

moon8q.jpg

Err... same pose different angle??????????????

Hi! Just would like to check any of you guys have the same thinking as me cos I believe KSH does have a liking of HGI as their acting are so real and KSH is dying to reunite with HGI again, but HGI is avoiding him as the matter of fact they do not have a pic together....wonder any forum of this couple??

Hi! Just would like to check any of you guys have the same thinking as me cos I believe KSH does have a liking of HGI as their acting are so real and KSH is dying to reunite with HGI again, but HGI is avoiding him as the matter of fact they do not have a pic together....wonder any forum of this couple??

I have the same perception but that's the problem about being married and being paired with a YOUNG HOT BLOODED EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING AND APPEALING GUY! :wub::wub: It will spell trouble for HGI if she didn't avoid him. How can you resist such man! bwhahahha! :P

I just found this article in TMETS FB page. I can't wait to go home to watch TAXI! Do you know where can I find an eng sub version?????

--------------------------------

In the April 5th, 2012′s broadcast of tvN variety show Live Talk Show Taxi, Kim Soo Hyun talked about the behind the scene stories when the actors were filming The Moon that Embraces the Sun.

The program touched on the famous scene of “the king looks for Yeon Woo.” In the drama, Han Ga In looks at Kim Soo Hyun and said, “Is this real? Is this not a mirage, is this the real Your Majesty?” Kim Soo Hyun recalled the scene and said, “At that time, the eyes filled with tears, if it’s not sister Han Ga In, others may not able to do that.”

Later Kim Soo Hyun was asked, “Facing the wife of Yeon Jung Hoon, Han Ga In, were you having difficulty to immerse into the drama?” Kim Soo Hyun, “During filming, rarely had such scruples. Two of us are introverted, very awkward in the beginning. We rarely spoke with each other, while shooting, couldn’t sleep well, couldn’t eat well, after suffering a lot of hardship together, our relationship gradually become natural.”

Finally, Kim Soo Hyun, said, “I cried after the shooting. Clear up the emotions. During shooting, really deeply in love wit her.”

The host also asked, “Did you see Han Ga In as the Wol in the drama during shooting?” Kim Soo-hyun said, “We also joked during shooting.”

credit to : ASIAN DRAMA.ORG

szac,

KSH dying to reunite???????????

This is my opinion - mine and only opinion (which may not be right).

I think in order to have great chemisty on the set both lead must "like" each other (the very least). Like here must not necessary mean love.

So I guess it is natural for KSH to "like" Noona HGI though HGI is already married (I kept on reminding myself that so that I won't get carried away ^_^ - which I tend to do coz I looooooooooooooooovee their pairing).

They look so natural together (though HGI is a "little bit matured" heh - I hate to use the word old).

Anyway - there won't be 2nd time pairing (Almost impossible to see favourite couple act together again, so far there's ALMOST none. I don't know why but I notice popular pairs won't colarborate again for other drama (well we did see it happen for 2nd lead and 1st lead pairing again but not for the 1st lead).

So I guess we have to treasure TMTETS .......

I am now watching ep 10 (start again from eps 1) this time I am concentrating on YM and Woon hanbok/costume.. ^_^ .. yeah yeah I have no life... yeah yeah.. I know I am crazy....... I need to get away from TMTETS .. Yes alrite mem will do that.. will try to get a life

(I think I am gonna start Rooftop - see if it can make me forget Hwon)

:sigh:

You got to move it move it

I got to move it move

hehehe remind me of Gloria ars!@!!

EDIT :

Finally, Kim Soo Hyun, said, “I cried after the shooting. Clear up the emotions. During shooting, really deeply in love wit her"

OMG - My knees wobbling... OMO .... ( I wonder HGI feeling when she read this - is she flattered?) ...

Kelcy ... fuuuhhh :fanning myself:

Since Dae Jang Geum, no other joseon drama captured my attention from start to end except for TMETS. Religiously followed TMETS every week and loved it 'til the end. Amazing acting from KSH, as well as both young versions of KSH and HGI did superb jobs. Definitely deserves the high 40+ ratings.

Kekeke - Kelcy - You and me got nothing better to do (ie no life).... that the reason we notice such thing.. ahaks..

You go get a life babe... hahahah...

owww yeahhh .. managed to do that for the last 8 hours .. but here i ammm againnnnn *baaack* :P in Hwon's crib..

Finally, Kim Soo Hyun, said, “I cried after the shooting. Clear up the emotions. During shooting, really deeply in love wit her"

OMG - My knees wobbling... OMO .... ( I wonder HGI feeling when she read this - is she flattered?) ...

... okayyy ... lets face it "who wouldnt ????" .. she's HGI !!! ... and adding to that ... TMTETS sweet-touching-heart wrenching-love lines ???

absolute melting guaranteed :D

szac,

KSH dying to reunite???????????

This is my opinion - mine and only opinion (which may not be right).

I think in order to have great chemisty on the set both lead must "like" each other (the very least). Like here must not necessary mean love.

So I guess it is natural for KSH to "like" Noona HGI though HGI is already married (I kept on reminding myself that so that I won't get carried away ^_^ - which I tend to do coz I looooooooooooooooovee their pairing).

They look so natural together (though HGI is a "little bit matured" heh - I hate to use the word old).

Anyway - there won't be 2nd time pairing (Almost impossible to see favourite couple act together again, so far there's ALMOST none. I don't know why but I notice popular pairs won't colarborate again for other drama (well we did see it happen for 2nd lead and 1st lead pairing again but not for the 1st lead).

So I guess we have to treasure TMTETS .......

I am now watching ep 10 (start again from eps 1) this time I am concentrating on YM and Woon hanbok/costume.. ^_^ .. yeah yeah I have no life... yeah yeah.. I know I am crazy....... I need to get away from TMTETS .. Yes alrite mem will do that.. will try to get a life

(I think I am gonna start Rooftop - see if it can make me forget Hwon)

:sigh:

You got to move it move it

I got to move it move

hehehe remind me of Gloria ars!@!!

EDIT :

I don't know if there is a K-drama rule about pairing. Yeah, it never happened before but there is always the first time right (wishful thinking) bwhahhaha!

If I remembered it right, Kim Seung Woo (Kim Nam Joo’s husband) once mentioned that after the drama, he used to go to a psychiatrist for about two months as he is experiencing difficulties in letting go of his character. For actors to effectively portray their characters they need to live with it at least during the time they were filming but there are moments they’ve been deeply attached to the character. If viewers are having a hard time to let go of the actors and the characters, what more the actors themselves? Aside from friendship, developing feelings for each other is not impossible (we’ve seen a lot of cases) even HGI herself met her husband during a drama they filmed together. But in case of HGI and KSH (I don't think people will insinuate about it given HGI's marital status) lol!

KSH liking his noona is just a fruit of a wishful thinking crazy TMETS fan like me! bwhahahha! It is easier to accept than KSH liking other girls as HGI is married thus surely we can save him to ourselves! hahaha! :wub::wub:

Kim Yoo Jung knows how to pitch a baseball

http://kpopfever.com...tch-a-baseball/

(Please post images if you can)

Kim Yoo Jung set out to throw the first pitch of the  game on April 8th for the game between Doosan Bears and Nexen Heroes  for the ’2012 Paldo Pro Baseball’. (Paldo = Eight provinces of Korea)

Young actress Kim Yoo Jung impressed the viewers on the much loved MBC drama ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ as the young Huh Yeon Woo.  For the great day of baseball game, Kim Yoo Jung added more fun to it  setting out to throw a pitch wishing the teams good luck.

Kim Yoo Jung received a quick lesson with pointers from pitcher Lee Yong Chan of Doosan Bears and it shows. Kim Yoo Jung’s pitch looked picture perfect.

Wearing a Doosan Bears cap and jersey over pair of yellow pants, Kim Yoo Jung shined like a fairy on the baseball field.

Hi Koora... here's the photos...

KYJ-1.jpg

KYJ-2.jpg

KYJ-3.jpg

KYJ-4.jpg

KYJ-5.jpg

Image+Source: MK via Nate

Thank you so much, jojoanna! I do like young Yeon Woo so much! :wub:I keep wondering how could she up her leg so high like that (I tried but I cannot :sweatingbullets:)! She is really talented girl, not only in acting! :lol: 

Koora...that's my fav photo of her. Makes me think she learn ballet.  Indeed amazing to see her so enthusiastic in her role.  Yes...she takes every single role given her very seriously and she puts in her all to do well.  Love her two cute curly ponies. Makes her like a kid.

Guest toho81

Nearly impossible to pair HGI and KSH again in a modern day drama due to their age gap, as she looks way older than him. But wishful thinking is good since noona-dongsaeng relationships are popular in kdramas.

I would like to see HGI and KSH in modern times. The age gap may be more evident but they would still look damn good together lol.

Guest Megamissy

Most probably KSH is infatuated with HGI,he immersed himself too much into King Hwon character and is also the first time he acted in an adult romance drama.It will take  him few months to shake off King Hwon's character from reel to real.

Lee Minho and PMY infatuated with each other while shooting City Hunter they thought they are in love and started to date but after few months the infatuation weared off and they broke off.

The lead actor in New tales of giseang also infatuated with the lead actress after shooting he still love Sooyoung but after several months the love for her went off.

I don't know if there is a K-drama rule about pairing. Yeah, it never happened before but there is always the first time right (wishful thinking) bwhahhaha!

Well ... I won’t complain if they were to be paired again... the sooner.. the better.

Anyway my opinion on same pair collaborating again - Like Megamissy commented – Most of the time Actor/Actress too immerse in the character and they may think they love each other (but actually they were just infatuated with each other – however there were also cases when it’s real). So I guess if being paired off too many time may be it will get real? (most of famous/popular actor/actress try hard not to fall in love, so I guess 2nd time pairing may lead to more scandal/rumors or both actor may just end up together?).

If I remembered it right, Kim Seung Woo (Kim Nam Joo’s husband) once mentioned that after the drama, he used to go to a psychiatrist for about two months as he is experiencing difficulties in letting go of his character. For actors to effectively portray their characters they need to live with it at least during the time they were filming but there are moments they’ve been deeply attached to the character. If viewers are having a hard time to let go of the actors and the characters, what more the actors themselves? Aside from friendship, developing feelings for each other is not impossible (we’ve seen a lot of cases) even HGI herself met her husband during a drama they filmed together.

Just think (imagine), Hot actor, starring at you, declaring undying love, looked at you with dreamy eyes and sometime kissed you (sometime many time due to ng). Those strong hands/arms hugging you. Looking in your eyes saying – “I will never forget You”, “I have been waiting for you for the last 8 years”. Tell me... wouldn’t you feel something? For months those eyes starring forlornly at you (and only you – even though everything is just make believe), won’t you feel anything? Something?

Sometimes the worked until late at night spending hours together so I guess somehow they would be attached emotionally.

I am sure both HGI and KSH so immerse in the character – that the reason we feel this way (hard to let go).

I think gabjumz – not only Kim Seung Woo need psychiatrist, I need one too (to help me to overcome this YW/Hwon down syndrome.

But in case of HGI and KSH (I don't think people will insinuate about it given HGI's marital status) lol!

KSH liking his noona is just a fruit of a wishful thinking crazy TMETS fan like me! bwhahahha! It is easier to accept than KSH liking other girls as HGI is married thus surely we can save him to ourselves! hahaha! :wub::wub:

Kekekekekek... Gabjumz – it’s my dream, it’s your dream – who cares if KSH has GF, married, engaged or whatever... kekekeke he is all mine in my dream – no sharing please – go get your own KSH.... hahahahha

Nearly impossible to pair HGI and KSH again in a modern day drama due to their age gap, as she looks way older than him. But wishful thinking is good since noona-dongsaeng relationships are popular in kdramas.

Am I the only one that think HGI looked younger than KSH (in TMTETS) or at least almost the same age. She didn’t look like a noona (compare to KSH) :P ....

I would like to see HGI and KSH in modern times. The age gap may be more evident but they would still look damn good together lol.

May be without the costume and the bun/braid – HGI would look more matured compare to KSH but I am sure they would still look good together – I dare bet my thumb.

Most probably KSH is infatuated with HGI,he immersed himself too much into King Hwon character and is also the first time he acted in an adult romance drama.It will take him few months to shake off King Hwon's character from reel to real.

Lee Minho and PMY infatuated with each other while shooting City Hunter they thought they are in love and started to date but after few months the infatuation weared off and they broke off.

The lead actor in New tales of giseang also infatuated with the lead actress after shooting he still love Sooyoung but after several months the love for her went off.

We can give many example of actor/actress that started to date after shooting – Kim Jung Eun and Leo Su Jin (I hate that guy >_> ewww though I like him before the break up). Hyun Bin and SHG? Vic and baby Shu? Mike and Raini? Kristen & Edward? (kekekekekkeek how come this twilight couple get mentioned here? )

So I guess it’s not easy not to fall in love with your co actor (after spending monthssssss).

Off topic - :o ........... Nooooo Minmin couple history? .. I love them.

absolute melting guaranteed :)
– That’s our problem – we melted and never solidified after that... hihi... dannggg TMTETS

Thank you Altheaa - for the nice pic/dwg

BTW - I am starting again from eps 1 - this time watching with With2s sub - last time with darksmurf (BTW - Notice different interpretation - some scripts silghtly different) anyway I like both Sub...

Thank you so much for the Eng sub