[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest famiamia

I just finished this drama and i'm going through crazy KSY withdrawals!

BTW does anyone know the song played during the king and yeon woo's marriage night? it's an instrumental played with i think traditional korean instruments. i'm going crazy looking for it since it's not on the OST album

edit: nevermind! i found it!

May I know what's the title of that song during their marriage? I was searching like crazy. It sounds like the gayageum. Why it isn't in the OST? Is it because it is played by Hyeong Seon? :P

Guest toho81

wow, you received it, at last!!!!!!!!!!!! eagerly waiting for your feed back.

mets hwaiting!!!!!!

Noooooo, yesasia likes to torture me! i only got poster today!!!

May I know what's the title of that song during their marriage? I was searching like crazy. It sounds like the gayageum. Why it isn't in the OST? Is it because it is played by Hyeong Seon? :P

If you are referring to the song being played when King Hwon walking to meet his Queen Yeon Woo in Ep 20 timing 00:38:34 / 01:03:00 the title is "Song of the Moon / 달빛의 노래" Song Number 18 in the OST.

Guest pansy

:D this is like King Hwon & Hyung Sun jumps 300 years to modern time ..

maybe PD should make TMTETS modern version too with all the cast together .. :P

**************************************************************************************************************

Moon That Embraces The Sun's Hwon and Hyung Sun's Reunion

Hyung Sun returns to serve King Hwon once again.

Not only are the lead actors for the immensely popular drama, "Moon That Embraces The Sun," are basking in the limelight well after the drama ended. It is evident that even the supporting characters are enjoying the aftermath attention as they, too, receive many different CF offers. ... read more here

dlnf2h.jpg

from Soompi

I can't help replaying this drama again and again! I should let it go but I can't. I also can't wait for the director's cut. I want those deleted scenes and if possible the drama script :)

When a drama has ended, usually I watched it 2 or 3 times more and I got tired of it. But with TMETS, honestly, the more I watched it, the more I've been fascinated and moved and the more I found it entertaining and good! Even the acting is even getting better and better! I must be insane! lol! :D:D

When a drama has ended, usually I watched it 2 or 3 times more and I got tired of it. But with TMETS, honestly, the more I watched it, the more I've been fascinated and moved and the more I found it entertaining and good! Even the acting is even getting better and better! I must be insane! lol! :D:D

Yaaa Cinggu !! get a life !!! .... *yea..I talk to myself as well*

Yaaa Cinggu !! get a life !!! .... *yea..I talk to myself as well*

and I must say.... YAH CHINGGU! Go find your real life Hwon! bwhahahha! I found my HQB already so I won't compete with your Hwon anymore! bwhahahhha!

and I must say.... YAH CHINGGU! Go find your real life Hwon! bwhahahha! I found my HQB already so I won't compete with your Hwon anymore! bwhahahhha!

Huo Qu Bing ....Hwon King... similar pronoun...both are dazzling sexiest male ever...*weeping my saliva* .... Thank goodness you found your HQB so I can "eat" Hwon by myself...yeeaa...

Huo Qu Bing ....Hwon King... similar pronoun...both are dazzling sexiest male ever...*weeping my saliva* .... Thank goodness you found your HQB so I can "eat" Hwon by myself...yeeaa...

You can have your Hwon all by yourself (ooopsss! Maybe not! You surely have a LOT to beat! 1crzynyt for one.. bwhahhaha!)

Yaaah! It's almost 3 weeks yet we continue to linger here in TMETS, how MAGICAL it is to leave this deep impression to all of us! haay! It's a good thing, the sky is always clear these days! :w00t:

You can have your Hwon all by yourself (ooopsss! Maybe not! You surely have a LOT to beat! 1crzynyt for one.. bwhahhaha!)

Yaaah! It's almost 3 weeks yet we continue to linger here in TMETS, how MAGICAL it is to leave this deep impression to all of us! haay! It's a good thing, the sky is always clear these days! :w00t:

I'll fight like a wolf to win my Hwon... hehehehe

the cloudy day are left behind, the bad curse being banished with good karma.....and at the end the best rating..ooppss...real heroine will always become the winner... :phew:

Guest famiamia

If you are referring to the song being played when King Hwon walking to meet his Queen Yeon Woo in Ep 20 timing 00:38:34 / 01:03:00 the title is "Song of the Moon / 달빛의 노래" Song Number 18 in the OST.

Thank you but that is not the song that I was looking for :sweatingbullets:

The instrumental song is played while the king and queen had their first nite (yep it is in the episode 20). The song appears once the servants left both of them alone in the room. Then King Hwon pulled his queen into his embrace. It sounds like the gayageum. I love the music background but it was not in the OST. Do you know the title? :(

Thank you but that is not the song that I was looking for  :sweatingbullets:

The instrumental song is played while the king and queen had their first nite (yep it is in the episode 20). The song appears once the servants left both of them alone in the room. Then King Hwon pulled his queen into his embrace.  It sounds like the gayageum. I love the music background but it was not in the OST. Do you know the title? :(

You mean the OST TMTETS OST Special Edition (The Sun that Embraces the Moon) That is it! Hope it  is right!

By the way, joioanna, you found the melody played in episode 17 (when Hwon talking to YW in secret room) that monicaaaa asked? i also want to know the name of this! :P:wub:

Guest famiamia

You mean the OST TMTETS OST Special Edition (The Sun that Embraces the Moon) That is it! Hope it  is right!

I never know there is an OST for Special Edition. LOL

Waahhhhhhhhhhhh! You are awesome! Thank you... thank you! This is the song. Wahhh so happy. :w00t:

“The Moon that Embraces the Sun” Director’s Cut DVD Will Feature Deleted Scenes

by: hotshotlover30 on Apr 3, 2012

Kim Do Hoon, the director of popular series “The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” starring Kim Soo Hyun, Han Ga In, and Jung Il Woo, treated fans to great news.

On April 1, he tweeted, “’The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ Director’s Cut DVD will be released this June, It will feature the deleted scenes that had to be cut due to time restrictions restored in the original sequence.”The Director’s Cut will also contain behind-the-scenes footage, interviews, and other supplements.

Meanwhile, “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” ended its successful three-month run on March 15, ending with a personal high rating of 42.4% (AGB Nielsen). The final episode also set personal record-highs within the real-time ratings, reaching 48.1% at one point during the hour run.

credit: Soompi

“The Moon that Embraces the Sun” Director’s Cut DVD Will Feature Deleted Scenes

by: hotshotlover30 on Apr 3, 2012

Kim Do Hoon, the director of popular series “The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” starring Kim Soo Hyun, Han Ga In, and Jung Il Woo, treated fans to great news.

On April 1, he tweeted, “’The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ Director’s Cut DVD will be released this June, It will feature the deleted scenes that had to be cut due to time restrictions restored in the original sequence.”The Director’s Cut will also contain behind-the-scenes footage, interviews, and other supplements.

Meanwhile, “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” ended its successful three-month run on March 15, ending with a personal high rating of 42.4% (AGB Nielsen). The final episode also set personal record-highs within the real-time ratings, reaching 48.1% at one point during the hour run.

credit: Soompi

Excited to hear this. Anyone got any reliable sites which will stock this? :w00t: