[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest ginny_potter

What a perfect game-changer! Since the drama is already halfway now, conflicts must arise aside from the revelation that YW is still alive. Oh Jan-shil... you are such a security risk! :lol:

It was great seeing the MoonSun F3 again. LOLs at Woon's entrance though. Haha!

Another cliffhanger episode, I honestly can't wait 'till next week. D

OMG, Thank God that we didn't have to wait too long for someone to find the letter that Yeon Woo wrote. And I knew that Hwon will recognize the same handwriting. 

Gosh, but Yang Myung totally broke my heart >.< 

Guest KhunTorian

OMG,MBC.....YOU EVIL EVIL EVIL PERSON!

how could you left us again with that sort of cliffhanger...??

to show that hwon finally figured out the new info about wol is one thing...

but ym too?

i guess janshil is not any regular blabbermouth...

can't wait for the yt raw from krdrama tonite...

the drama is sure to make another personal record-breaking rating...=]

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!!! Thank you jaejoongstolemyheart so much for the recaps!!!:wub:

That cliffhanger omgosh both of them know! :o My heart was beating so fast when they were outside the Moon Pavillion and I was crying with Hwon when he was reading that last letter from Yeonwoo T_T And Janshil! That was unexpected, her coming in secret to tell Yangmyung. And woon with seol! excited to see how they would develop their plot. That last scene had me breathless. I was like OMG THE LETTER THE LETTER!!!

Btw I didn't understand why some people were complaining how the previous episode was boring because I thought the writers did a good job building up the climax to the reveal next week, developing each character.

해를 품은 달 대박!!! Ratings should be going up again ^^

Even though I can't wait for the preview, but I feel for all the casts & crew who have to shoot in such a cold weather & pressing shooting schedule... Fighting and please stay healthy. 

"On February 1st, 2012, MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama The Moon that Embraces the Sun recorded the ratings of 34.5%, taking the shine off the cold wave that happens once in 55 years. Although the shooting schedule is pressing, and there are negative factors of cold weather and labor strike, but the drama still welcoming the third leap in ratings since debut (2.8%), dispersing all the worries.

However, behind the explosive popularity and continuous rising of the ratings of the drama, it’s a tangled warfare on the filming scene. Cold wind and subzero chilling cold becomes the biggest enemy of the production team. Because of the uniqueness of historical drama, actors cannot wear thick clothing, so can only have body warmer heat pasted on whole body. In addition, because there are a lot of outdoor scenes, Han Ga In, Kim Min Seo and other actresses are all dress layers of thermal underwear to rush for shooting, and production team also follows the actors to place heaters everywhere."

Source: asian-drama

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!!! Thank you jaejoongstolemyheart so much for the recaps!!!:wub:

That cliffhanger omgosh both of them know! :o My heart was beating so fast when they were outside the Moon Pavillion and I was crying with Hwon when he was reading that last letter from Yeonwoo T_T And Janshil! That was unexpected, her coming in secret to tell Yangmyung. And woon with seol! excited to see how they would develop their plot. That last scene had me breathless. I was like OMG THE LETTER THE LETTER!!!

Btw I didn't understand why some people were complaining how the previous episode was boring because I thought the writers did a good job building up the climax to the reveal next week, developing each character.

해를 품은 달 대박!!! Ratings should be going up again ^^

Hah, definitely. I'm so excited to see how are the ratings for this episode.

Such an intense moment between Wol/Hwon and then we have that crazy cliffhanger. It will prob peak at 40+% again n___n

Wow the ending was just WONDERFUL.

I hope both of them will think for her and not forthemselves cuz she will be in real danger if the dowager knows. BK is already halfway to find out and its a matter of time before she explodes and tells the dowager about it.

I guess NK will be in danger before YW. I just hope these two will not fall in dowagers hand, they've suffered already to death. Especially YW and Hwon.

Please lett us have a happy ending, please please......and with lots of lovey dovey stuff ;)

KSH was the shining diamant in this episode as usual, and HGI was also splendid. Cant wait for wednesday to come....

Even though I can't wait for the preview, but I feel for all the casts & crew who have to shoot in such a cold weather & pressing shooting schedule... Fighting and please stay healthy. 

"On February 1st, 2012, MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama The Moon that Embraces the Sun recorded the ratings of 34.5%, taking the shine off the cold wave that happens once in 55 years. Although the shooting schedule is pressing, and there are negative factors of cold weather and labor strike, but the drama still welcoming the third leap in ratings since debut (2.8%), dispersing all the worries.

However, behind the explosive popularity and continuous rising of the ratings of the drama, it’s a tangled warfare on the filming scene. Cold wind and subzero chilling cold becomes the biggest enemy of the production team. Because of the uniqueness of historical drama, actors cannot wear thick clothing, so can only have body warmer heat pasted on whole body. In addition, because there are a lot of outdoor scenes, Han Ga In, Kim Min Seo and other actresses are all dress layers of thermal underwear to rush for shooting, and production team also follows the actors to place heaters everywhere."

Yes, I felt so sorry for them... So many exhalation from their mouths :(. I hope that most next scenes will be filming in rooms...

Ok, I am curious abt.another thing. Ifsomebody could clarify, please. Thank you. When yeom opened the drawer of YW, there were some collection of white and green colored jade like buttons. What is it actually? Is there any significance in it? Becoz, when hwon sent woon to lookfor wol, when he he fell sick becoz of the blackmagic by the bad shaman(upon the instruction of yoon) the place was vacant with some left over things here and there. But he took a white jade like button from the floor and took it. So, is it a hobby to collect those buttons for HW? Is it also a clue to find that she is YW (like the gold hairpin)?

I feel bad for them too :( I'm freezing with 4 layers of clothes and it's minus 8 degree where I live. I read that in Korea it's around minus 16 degree. That's crazy!!! 

Ha Ga In is the one who brings the most warmers along with her, followed by Jung Il Woo :)

Ok, I am curious abt.another thing. Ifsomebody could clarify, please. Thank you. When yeom opened the drawer of YW, there were some collection of white and green colored jade like buttons. What is it actually? Is there any significance in it? Becoz, when hwon sent woon to lookfor wol, when he he fell sick becoz of the blackmagic by the bad shaman(upon the instruction of yoon) the place was vacant with some left over things here and there. But he took a white jade like button from the floor and took it. So, is it a hobby to collect those buttons for HW? Is it also a clue to find that she is YW (like the gold hairpin)?

That things was for playing GO, I don't remember how that calls to Koreans, but for Japanese it's GO. And that drawer - it's the desk for playing GO. WIki saves me. That game called Paduk.

And Yeom actually was thinking about how Yeoun U tells him that he teached her how to play or smth like that