[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Guest jebabe19

I usually don't go back to the thread of the drama I watched after it ends. But out of all the dramas I've watched, this is the only drama I watched from the beginning till the end... had sleepless night trying to wait for the raws to come out and went home early just so I can watch it live streaming.... I know Korean but not the ancient Korean thus I had a hard time fully understanding everything. BUT BECAUSE OF EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD.... I was able to cope up and at the same time I was able to learn a lot...

THANK YOU EVERYONE! Thank you :) and God Bless to you all!

Guest kishaleigh

BEST ending ever !!!! so many sweet scenes between the King & Queen :wub:

about YM death ... he did explain to Woon ... his reasons ...

same here...for me..its the best ending after all...

But I cried during the Woon/YM scene, when he talked to YM's soul after he was dead...That was actually more sad:(

The reunion with YW and her Mom was not that touching, ok it was touching but maybe it was because they did it the last moment hence no great effect./...She wasnt even showed in the last part.... Wanted to see more Hwon and YW's kids :(

I usually don't go back to the thread of the drama I watched after it ends. But out of all the dramas I've watched, this is the only drama I watched from the beginning till the end... had sleepless night trying to wait for the raws to come out and went home early just so I can watch it live streaming.... I know Korean but not the ancient Korean thus I had a hard time fully understanding everything. BUT BECAUSE OF EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD.... I was able to cope up and at the same time I was able to learn a lot...

THANK YOU EVERYONE! Thank you :) and God Bless to you all!

I agree! This one of the few which I religiously followed from the very first episode. Laughed a little, cried a lot and feel in love with everyone (except for the baddies, of course) I could feel sympathy for BK and MW at the end, even the Old QD - she ended out dying alone.

What will I do now ?? See you all in Rooftop Prince! blush.gif

The end will determine how great a drama is and I must say that it ended with an EXCLAMATION POINT!!!! :wub::wub:

I WILL FOREVER TREASURE TMETS and all the MoonSun chinggus!

I hope they will release the director's cut dvd soon.....

Guest kishaleigh

The end will determine how great a drama is and I must say that it ended with an EXCLAMATION POINT!!!! :wub::wub:

i agree with you..for me its the best ending too...i dont need many lovey dovey scene...its enough for me that they ended up together .. :wub::wub:

Yes, I also felt that reunion between YW and her mother was kinda a last minute scene and forced so I didn't feel touched as I should have been.

The ending was classic. Not bad, but also not mind blowing. I don't know.... k-dramas always have mediocre endings. Like SKKS and City Hunter. Both shows were so good but the endings were disappointing.

But I'm still pissed YW didn't even shed a tear for YM. She cried pver Hwon's sadness but she didn't cry because of YM. 

Guest rei157

tissues are not enough.. i need a big towel to wipe all my tears... YM!!!!!! whyyyyyy!!!! :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

had been a silent reader, but i think i must show some appreciation to ALL MOONSUNNERS.. thank you very much for all the insights, the BTS and all the comments.. 'stalking' this page every few hours for the past months and will miss the times when i'm being silly laughing and crying alone reading this forum.

i'm really sad that this is over now..

:tears:

gabjumz! I hit the roof with NK's death,I just don't see it as a fitting way of giving an end to her character.Otherwise,I am satisfied with the end especially with the time strain of one episode.

yes we'll meet each other in other threads as well! :)NRGchick

aisling,i found myself cringing during the reunion of yw and her mum.And that,isn't a good thing.sigh.

but still, i have a feeling,after watching other dramas we'll realize how much we appreciate this one.

boy will i miss the cast! :tears:

Just loved the ending... :wub: :wub: :wub: But I wished there were more scenes between YW and her mom... but overall I just REALLY LOVE this DRAMA... and like all of you back to reality... no more sleepless night on wed/thrus nights.... I going to miss everybody on this thread... thank you all for making this a wonderful ride :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

The ep was just starting but my tears won't stop!!!

40798660.jpg

53138518.jpg

89005678.jpg

The drama even to the last episode did not forget to add those bits that we loved when we began... HS playing in the background and Hwon hand syncing! YW was asking what else he prepared, one of her expectations was the one that HS done when Hwon revealed himself before but then HS is already too old to climb up the roof! Hahahahaha!

So many heartbreaking scenes in the finale but then I guess they tried to make it a little lighthearted in the end... The return conversation of Woon and Yang Myung after he died *sobs*

Hi there! Just a quick one.

It's the hubby. Wife sends hugs and kisses. She's still sobbing. Must say this is my first and the best KDrama experience. I dunno about others, but they give us a great closure and ending. 

Thank you for making my wife happily crazy. Thank you for making me be part of this. 

We'll be back with out thots on last ep later. Too many things in mind, need to find the best words to describe.

And yes, altho I'm a guy. I'm touched. And she cried. Not a bucket. A river. 

So again. Thank you TMTETS!

I hope they will release the director's cut dvd soon.....

same here .... a very very sweet ending !!! looooove it totally :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hyung Sun & Hwon ... those two never fails to crack me up till the end ... sooo funny :lol:

and HGI .... *speechless* ... what a breathtaking beauty :wub:

.... WILL FOREVER TREASURE TMETS !!!