[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

The Moon Embraces the Sun OST

Performance by Lyn in M Countdown :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8sdkcEBXSak

Ooh, thank you so much for sharing this!

I simply adore the first two songs for the OST and it's so rare that OST songs get live performances unless the singer/song/show is ultra popular <3

Some silliness because it's late at night: 

I can just see Head Master Baduy meting out his punishment on us, naughty St. Soompi girls.  We're all kneeling on the snow-covered flagstone driveway, with our hands over our heads.  But, we don't care and we feel no pain  . . . because we're all jabbering away about  'hands':w00t: 

And, all the snow around us is melting . . .blush.gif

I too, have a feeling Professor Baduy will not be happy with us. laugh.gif On a side note, Hwon needs to lock the doors to his chambers next time around? phew.gif (please?) LOL! 

Ooh, thank you so much for sharing this!

I simply adore the first two songs for the OST and it's so rare that OST songs get live performances unless the singer/song/show is ultra popular <3

It just proves how huge Moon&Sun is right now in Korea :D MBC hasn't had a hit show like this for 3 years, right?

It just proves how huge Moon&Sun is right now in Korea :D MBC hasn't had a hit show like this for 3 years, right?

Almost 3 years yes (if you're talking about QSD). :D

But QSD was already in the 40s... Dong Yi (2010) did reach 30s around half of the drama then got lower ratings 20s-35... But then I remember those shows were in the Monday/Tuesday broadcast 9:55 timeslot. Last one that had the 30s rating was New Heart (2007) but that only reached the 30s towards the end of the drama...

Btw, the music show wasn't in MBC, twas Mnet :D

is it only me? I can not access MBC channel on ionair. It said 'server is not found'

Forget about my post, sorry I manage to get it lives through TVU.

Guest flowerboyramyunshop_FB

해를 품은 달 Han Ga In and Kim Soo Hyun Officially Start Poignantly Beautiful Love Line

419848_179966775442728_152170751555664_247166_384925936_n.jpg

The love line that is different from before is expected to start in MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama The Moon Embracing the Sun.

Episode 10 of The Moon Embracing the Sun that is broadcasting on February 2nd, 2012 is staging the poignantly beautiful reunion of Wol (Han Ga In) and Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun) after experiencing misery and hurt.

In the 9th episode broadcast on January 1st, 2012, Wol is returning to the sleeping chamber of Hwon for up to one month with the identity of shaman who serves as good luck charm. Wol absorbs the adversity according to instruction, in the process, Wol and Hwon cannot ignore the hearts with attracted to each other.

In the set of photos made public, containing deep affection, especially Han Ga In who expresses the feelings of going through the suffering and the longing and love in the memory she yet to accept simply through her eyes.

On the other hand, the 9th episode of The Moon Embracing the Sun breaks its own highest ratings record again, the ratings show trend of speedy rise, and the poignantly beautiful love scene is staging in the second act

asiandrama

is it only me? I can not access MBC channel on ionair. It said 'server is not found'

I got on okay, it's working. There's a show on right now about ear-infections. wink.gif

EDIT: It might just be me but I think the above picture would have been even hotter had she been gazing up into his eyes. blush.gif 

I still can't get ionair to work either. Anyone knows of any alternatives whereby I don't have to download anything?!

Edit: MBC has been doing an really good job teasing us with those three photos, gosh.

Can't wait to watch that scene play out.

I still can't get ionair to work either. Anyone knows of any alternatives whereby I don't have to download anything?!

http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/index.html#c=87923

You do have to download a plug-in to view but over all it's pretty good, no lagging at all

A little too much commercials 0_o.

Woon shuts the door before BK 0_o. BK is in rage in her apartments.

Woon gives Wol's letter of apology to Hwon.

Hwon thinked about Young U's letter and lettuce.

HS tells to Hwon that Wol is not Young U. Hwon shouts on HS like he did in youth.

Junshil met YM on street and remembered him, she talked with him

YM asks JS if she knew Wol, but NK ordered JS not talk about W, and she answered no.

You think mere detention or kneeling in snow is all you depraved ladies deserve? Next time you go looking for those washing machines, you'll find I've told the janitor to send them all for recycling. From now on you do your laundry in Old Korea Peasant fashion, down in the river, bashing your unmentionables with rocks. That will cool you all down. AND have you inspecting your own battered chilly fingers, instead of speculating about possible dimensional correlations between the Royal Organs.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

Recaps for today

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/fmf1hh

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/fmfepg

Last part of ep.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/fmfur8