[Drama 2011] Queen Insoo 인수대비

Admin

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 1 RAW (vimeo, posted on woojungislove.com) 

EunJung's cuts Ep 2 (cr: tiaragosub2@youtube)

‘Queen Insoo’ Earns Highest Rating On General Service Channels 

JTBC’s Queen Insoo is serving as a relief for general service channels, recording the highest viewership ratings among all general service channel programs.

The December 3 broadcast of Queen Insoo showed the first meeting between In Soo (Ham Eun Jung) and Do Won (Baek Sung Hyun) and In Soo’s ambitions to become the queen of the palace.

The broadcast received 1.183 percent in ratings (AGB Nielsen Media Research). Despite the grand opening of the general service channels TV Chosun, jTBC, Channel A and MBN on December 1, a majority of their programs were unable to go over the 1 percent mark, and so the ratings for Queen Insoo have great meaning for the general service channels.

Just like SBS was successful when it first launched with its hit drama Hourglass, many are looking on as to whether Queen Insoo will have the same effect for the general service channels.

Queen Insoo tells of the fight for power between the women of Joseon: Queen Insoo, the Desposed Queen Yoon and Joseon’s first Empress, Jeong Hee. 

credit: eNewsWorld 

EDIT.

Episode 2 RAW (vimeo, posted on woojungislove.com)

Guest cococrust

ep 1 c-sub

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ULHFK8YE

I am not sure if I will keep uploading this drama... but starting this as EunJung is in it...Maybe e-subs will come out of this

Thanks for EJ cut in eps 2. EJ so pretty on her wedding day. hehe....Anyone know what Insoo said to that older man before she got marry?

Guest dramaok

Thanks for EJ cut in eps 2. EJ so pretty on her wedding day. hehe....Anyone know what Insoo said to that older man before she got marry?

she told Prince Sooyang (her soon-to-be father-in-law)

to make her a queen. she said no king could compare to him so he should be king and then his son would eventually inherit the throne and become king and she would be queen.

she told Prince Sooyang (her soon-to-be father-in-law)

to make her a queen. she said no king could compare to him so he should be king and then his son would eventually inherit the throne and become king and she would be queen.

Thank you.

Also thanks for the screen caps.

Guest yehlover

can someone please tell me what did she say to Dowon(her future husband) at the begginning of ep 2? please please I am dying to know. THanks so so much for that

Archived