[Drama 2011] 당신 뿐이야 My One And Only / Just You

mekeo117

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest summerlamb

Un chan and Gung hwa, have admitted they like each other, episode 52 for Gung hwa and 54 for Un chan, pretty much from episode 48, her change of heart towards seo jun happens, cos him and the her mom were up to no good, and were being a hindrance in Un chans life, and she gets wind of it, and it majorly dissapointed, but more importantly sorrowful towards, Un chan, who still remains in good spirits, and Gung Hwa's Dad, only wants GungHwa's happiness, so surprisingly, He has not been, as much of a hindrance as Seo Jun, or the Mom :)

thank you lots, semi fly, much appreciated :D

Un chan and Gung hwa, have admitted they like each other, episode 52 for Gung hwa and 54 for Un chan, pretty much from episode 48, her change of heart towards seo jun happens, cos him and the her mom were up to no good, and were being a hindrance in Un chans life, and she gets wind of it, and it majorly dissapointed, but more importantly sorrowful towards, Un chan, who still remains in good spirits, and Gung Hwa's Dad, only wants GungHwa's happiness, so surprisingly, He has not been, as much of a hindrance as Seo Jun, or the Mom :)

thank you lots, semi fly, much appreciated :D

ok cool !! thanks a lot for your summary

I think Gung-hwa's dad is Un-chan's father. The scriptwriters like to weave in such plots. Han Seo-jun will turn evil just because Gung-hwa dumps him. And also because he couldn't stand losing to Unchan. It's always been this way in dramas.

at the end of Epi 61 and beginning of Epi 62 why did Un Chan look so shock when Seo Jun told him something ? What did Seo Jun tell him ? I know it's something about why he and Gung Hwa cannot be together

hey. I think he told that Gung Hwa dad had something to do with un chan grandad death.  

Archived