[Drama 2011] 당신 뿐이야 My One And Only / Just You

mekeo117

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!!!! Thank you so much for the info. You really make my day. Thank you!!!

just to add on to what Semi-Fly had mentioned earlier on . . . as at this moment Eps 1-12 of KBSWorld TV-ripped version have already been uploaded at AM-A.

I think the regular ripper has stopped posting KBSW TV-ripped dramas at D-Addicts for quite some time, he/she only posts variety shows these days.

Unchan's stepmother is an evil woman - a mother-in-law from hell! She blames her poor eldest daughter-in-law whenever she's upset. What's worse, she keeps humiliating her in-law Hong in front of her children and the neighbors. That's totally unacceptable.

granny and granpa are very hilarious.. always arguing about everything.. the granpa always has his last word with everybody but not with granny. :D does anyone know what' is wrong with unchan second brother wife? she had some test done is hopital or something..? I totally missed that.. :D

Archived