[Drama 2012] Full House 2 / Full House Take 2 풀하우스

Guest smashingalou

Written previews of next episods (looks like it's getting better):

3 part 2:
태익의 괴롭힘을 받으면서도 코디일을 잘 해 나가는 만옥. 그러나 테이크원의 팬미팅 날. 사건이 터지고 만다. 고가의 협찬시계를 분실한 것이다! 그 사실을 알게 된 강휘는 패닉에 빠진 만옥을 위로하는데 그 장면을 태익이 보고 둘의 관계를 오해한다.

4 part 1:
태익의 짐에 우연히 섞여 들여온 시계를 발견하는 태익. 하지만 만옥에게 이야기할 타이밍을 놓치고 만옥은 시계분실로 삼천만원을 보상해야 할 위기에 몰린다. 그리고 우연히 시계를 발견한 강휘는 태익에게 왜 진작 말하지 않았냐며 몰아붙인다. 강휘는 조금씩 눈의 이상을 느끼고 방송 녹화중 앞이 보이지 않아 패닉에 빠지는데.

4 part 2:
강휘는 방송사고 후에 병원검사를 받는데..의사의 표정이 심상치 않다. 태익과 광고촬영을 간 만옥은 광고주가 태익을 욕하는 것을 보고 분을 참지 못해 무술실력을 발휘하지만 정작 만옥이 위기에 처하자 태익은모른척을 한다. 서러운 만옥은 우리에서 나온 고양이를 잡기 위해 쫓아가다 산속에서 길을 잃고 뒤늦게서야 만옥이 왜 그랬는지 알게 된 태익은 만옥을 쫓아 산속으로 들어간다.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lalyee said: Written previews of next episods (looks like it's getting better):

3 part 2:
태익의 괴롭힘을 받으면서도 코디일을 잘 해 나가는 만옥. 그러나 테이크원의 팬미팅 날. 사건이 터지고 만다. 고가의 협찬시계를 분실한 것이다! 그 사실을 알게 된 강휘는 패닉에 빠진 만옥을 위로하는데 그 장면을 태익이 보고 둘의 관계를 오해한다.

4 part 1:
태익의 짐에 우연히 섞여 들여온 시계를 발견하는 태익. 하지만 만옥에게 이야기할 타이밍을 놓치고 만옥은 시계분실로 삼천만원을 보상해야 할 위기에 몰린다. 그리고 우연히 시계를 발견한 강휘는 태익에게 왜 진작 말하지 않았냐며 몰아붙인다. 강휘는 조금씩 눈의 이상을 느끼고 방송 녹화중 앞이 보이지 않아 패닉에 빠지는데.

4 part 2:
강휘는 방송사고 후에 병원검사를 받는데..의사의 표정이 심상치 않다. 태익과 광고촬영을 간 만옥은 광고주가 태익을 욕하는 것을 보고 분을 참지 못해 무술실력을 발휘하지만 정작 만옥이 위기에 처하자 태익은모른척을 한다. 서러운 만옥은 우리에서 나온 고양이를 잡기 위해 쫓아가다 산속에서 길을 잃고 뒤늦게서야 만옥이 왜 그랬는지 알게 된 태익은 만옥을 쫓아 산속으로 들어간다.

Guest orionofthewolf

I was trying so hard to get May Queen out before I had to rush off to work that i missed episode 3 had already aired. I totally forget that Korea is like almost half a day ahead of my time :P
LOVED LOVED LOVED the sauna scene! You can also see how much Tae Ik cares about Kang Hwi because the longer Man Ok stayed in their, the antsier he got thinking his partner was endangering himself. Waiting for these two guys to be on the same page as one another, but that probably won't happen, especially as they both become interested in the same woman. Drat.
Anywho, here's the recap for Episode 3 Part 1 or episode 5. Whatever you want to call it.

Guest kaeruchan

What's not to love in this drama? Yes, I've completely fell in love with it! EP3 P1 was pure hilarious. I love the scene where MO was to be introduced to TI. Her Korean accent was just funny and TI's expression when he realized she could speak Korean = priceless. The sauna scene was the best LMAO!

I like how the drama reminds me of a wacky Jdrama but retains the flavor of a Kdrama. Love the little details that I noticed, for instance KH's sound effect when he presented the memo to TI (so cute!). Right now, I hope KH will learn about TI's actual situation soon. He notices the signs but never really try to piece it together and rather regard it as TI being stingy.

Another thing to love: the camera angles. They are so pretty! For instance this one

fht203p1-360p-ernie-avi_000547445.jpg

Just finish watching episode 6. 
It was a nice episode. Aww the cucumber mask scene was so cutie. hehe Finally a sweet moment of MO & TI. 
OMG is Kang Hwi going to have an illness. I hope not. I'll be so sad. :(( In today episode 6 it seem like they giving hint Kang Hwi going to be sick. 
It look like the love triangle going to star in the next episode from the preview.

van said: Just finish watching episode 6. 
It was a nice episode. Aww the cucumber mask scene was so cutie. hehe Finally a sweet moment of MO & TI. 
OMG is Kang Hwi going to have an illness. I hope not. I'll be so sad. :(( In today episode 6 it seem like they giving hint Kang Hwi going to be sick. 
It look like the love triangle going to star in the next episode from the preview.

sarah_lina said: van said: Just finish watching episode 6. 

Guest orionofthewolf

Episode 3.2 recap is up (minus screencaps for the time being)! Another good episode where the boys are bickering with each other onstage and making each other suffer. I love how Man Ok can handle the two. I'm not looking forward to what happens when they discover where the missing item went because you know Tae Ik will get blamed for trying to force Man Ok out when he did nothing.

orionofthewolf said: Episode 3.2 recap is up (minus screencaps for the time being)! Another good episode where the boys are bickering with each other onstage and making each other suffer. I love how Man Ok can handle the two. I'm not looking forward to what happens when they discover where the missing item went because you know Tae Ik will get blamed for trying to force Man Ok out when he did nothing.

van said: sarah_lina said: van said: Just finish watching episode 6. 

I don't know why but I kind of find Man Ok friend annoyed for some reason. It seem like she doesn't care for Man Ok as much. In the first Full House the friends wasn't annoyed and they were there to help their friend. They even made the drama more funner. lol  

van said: I don't know why but I kind of find Man Ok friend annoyed for some reason. It seem like she doesn't care for Man Ok as much. In the first Full House the friends wasn't annoyed and they were there to help their friend. They even made the drama more funner. lol  

Archived