[Drama 2012] Full House 2 / Full House Take 2 풀하우스

Guest smashingalou

yeah  =D>  thanks for sharing all the photos and clips. Glad that there are clips of this drama up. Its so hard to find clips of this drama.  
Only a few more days tell its going air in Korea.  

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hapha8714

terrible hair.
trying to look cute - overdoing it!
richard simmons-ish look on leading guys. wtf. and the curly girl looks like an idiot.
they shouldn't have named this full house 2. what a huge disappointment. shame.

smearing filth on a classic drama that everybody loves.
well, i could only guess this drama would be a light one. so light that it wouldn't be hard to fathom at all, yes.
as shallow as a puddle. definitely.

Guest ahmeshyuh

interesting how majority of the posts here is discussing only the hairstyle :))

from the clips I see, its going to be a fun drama (sans the hairstyle, which I agree is horrible LMAO)...

They'll be sporting different styles - I see HGE with short curls and then another scene with straight bob, and 3 or 4 hairstyles for Min Woo..besides, they will be portraying Idols, so the changing hairstyle is a given (in Your'e Beautiful, JGS did sport different hairstyles, though I admit they have better stylist than FH2..haha)

im just gonna play "hairdresser" and watch this drama..the casts are good actors ^:)^

Finally viki's got the license to sub the drama and unexpectedly its available worldwide!!! We are almost completely ready for Full House 2 | 풀하우스 2, whats lacking now is the site for live stream!! :/ 

10462_291953937572876_301853682_n.jpg
pic cr: SBSPlus twitter
and if you feel like watching. SSTV interview with the cast. (cr: SSTVNews)
Minew talks about the kiss scenes especially the one with PKW :P 

Hwang Jung Eum says none of the two actors is her style or close to her ideal type :D 

thanks @semi_fly . been waitin for it ^_^ 
VIKI starts subbing it. yeay!! 
while i was watching the re-run, i just realized Park Ki Woong's cute! haha so much adorkable scenes from him! and yeah he looks like Macaulay Culkin in some angles or maybe if he wears sunglasses :D

Thanks a lot for the torrents semi-fly!

I've been waiting on this forever due to being a fan of Hwang Jung Eum. I was starting to think that this drama would never air, and it gets relegated to cable. Well, downloading episode 1 now and I just hope it's good. The producers had plenty of time to edit the series, so I'm hoping that helps FH2.

Guest Shona-z

wait do this air only monday and is 30 min long? wow it seems like they are cheating the drama after hang it in front of our nose for 2 years. 

I like episode 1 so far and the storyline is different how Tae Ik &  Man Ok all ready know each other as kids all ready but wonder why they don't know each other when they grew up.
Its so funny and love the re-lateship between Lee Tae Ik & Won Kang Hwi. OMG that kiss have me :\">  I wish the episode were much longer. I can't wait for the next episode.  

Archived