[Drama 2012] Full House 2 / Full House Take 2 풀하우스

Guest smashingalou

Guest kaeruchan

Irish_law said: kkk so true, this drama really gives me a good laugh (sometimes a big LOL too) because of how they expose the real (fake) life of idols and the stalker fans, specially I love the scene where Ra Gyung & Nora were in the Internet Cafe clicking the mouse like crazy for Fanmeeting tickets then the lights off, RFOL!!

NMW has idol basic so I think he can dance (though he was in Trax band), while PKW is actually very stiff and cant dance in real life :)) so I kinda like watching his awkward dance (and then watch his evil Shunji again in BM LOL)

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lyra_brillantez LOL!! U only have to put red blush...I found tumblr that compare his character KangHwi and SJ >> http://midnightandsunshine.tumblr.com/post/34715811544/akokoide-yup-same-person-park-ki-woong-is

@kaeruchan me too!  IKR, Give n' Take One...actually the fandom name is quite a smart idea! no wonder the fans are mostly biased to one member lol.

I cant wait for today's episode, Man Ok and Tae Ik lost together lol

Dramabeans now has the ep.2 recap ^^ http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/10/full-house-take-2-episode-2/

Guest kaeruchan

@Irish_law coincidence maybe? :D

@lyra_brillantez it's worst case when the fans start to stalk their idols day and night, like the case with sasaeng fans of DBSK. It's happening in Korea and these fanatic fans will do everything to follow their idols. scary :|

lol, I never thought the idols will keep the rice for themselves. maybe it's only TI doing it. haha!

:x Episode 8 got to be my favor episode so far. Love TI & Mo sweet moment between them. Aww it look like TI is slowly falling for MO with out knowing it. TI can be so mean to people but he have a nice heart and care for his friend.He just doesn't want to show that soft side of him. hehe
OMG tomorrow episode look so good. I can't wait for it. 
TI is so cutie in this scene when he smile as MO help he out of the pit. :Da7e10.jpg3m009.jpg

Love love this scene of them a lot. So sweet of TI. :x Love the song that play during this scene.txt11.jpgp0u12.jpgzl213.jpgl6j14.jpg
The morning after MO awake up. Love this scene. hehev0n15.jpg 

Guest orionofthewolf

@MadDeeno I said this on your site as well but an saying it again here: LOVE the recaps as they are as funny as the show itself.

On a different note, I'll have 4.2 up b4 work & will get all the missing screen caps up after work...provided I'm not stuck doing another late Thursday run grocery shopping

kaeruchan said: People are entitled to their own opinion, but I still love this drama to bits! TI is adorable and funny, KH is just cute and playful while MO is sassy and brave. Forget their hair styles or over-the-top clothes, right now I just want to enjoy the show :)

Another thing that I like about this drama is that it gives more insight into the world of kpop fans. Not many of drama fans are kpop fans, so it's a good opportunity to get to know about things happening inside the world of kpop fandom, for instance concerts, fan meetings, rice wreaths, fan clubs, and stalker fans. This drama reminds me of my own fandom in a good way :D

I like to watch both PKW and NMW dance :P PKW is a bit awkward with it and NMW is nailing it perfectly, but I still love their performance!

Oh, about the song Touch (or whatever the title is)...the song was played at the end of episode 4 part 1/ episode 7 and I think it's really sung by PKW and NMW..I hope it's true!

Guest orionofthewolf

@rhaps I know, i've missed these types of dramas, too. They are a welcome break from the melodrama-heavy season we are in. I have in love with the story, all the hyperbole and over the topness. It's gush-worthy. Yes, episode 4 part two is the 8th episode.

Oh and WHAT an episode. If I didn't have to go to work right now, I would gush more about it, but since I have to finish getting ready, can't do that. But I shall say just this EPICALLY LOVED it!!!!! It was so great to see Man Ok and Tae Ik bonding. Kawaii.
Anywho. Here's the recap for 4.2! Bye for now.

@sarah_lina in which part?

Guest kaeruchan

rhaps said:

Hi guys..

I wanna ask something Epi 4 part 2 is the same as epi 8, right? Is it already aired? I watch FH on youtube and it only has until part 7.

orionofthewolf said: @rhaps I know, i've missed these types of dramas, too. They are a welcome break from the melodrama-heavy season we are in. I have in love with the story, all the hyperbole and over the topness. It's gush-worthy. Yes, episode 4 part two is the 8th episode.

Oh and WHAT an episode. If I didn't have to go to work right now, I would gush more about it, but since I have to finish getting ready, can't do that. But I shall say just this EPICALLY LOVED it!!!!! It was so great to see Man Ok and Tae Ik bonding. Kawaii.
Anywho. Here's the recap for 4.2! Bye for now.

@sarah_lina in which part?

Guest nankpotter

Seriously, I really came to love this drama, it was fun. I mean, at first I was like What on earth! Full House1 is just great but why are they turning full house 2 into this! BUT, I totally change my mind. I love Full House Take2 , it was fun, the hair of the lead actors and actress didn't bother me that much. Love the story line. I wish they didn't show this show on cable channel and I wish it is a M-T so we can have a longer eps but well, this is okay. I can see it 4 days a week. Perfect, i really in love with the drama right now. I didn't feel like this since Rooftop Prince, sometime I wish Han Ji Min is in this drama instead of the lead actress but she is cute in her own way. Well, Full House 2 fighting! Let the networks who refuse to on air this cool drama regretted. 

Guest Asianatic

ManOk looks better with her permed  hair tied up. Maybe she's supposed to have a  quirky/eccentric/retro/vintage style? It's not working......some times it makes makes her look like a little granny. She did look nice in the yellow coat. It's strange they have her sporting anjuma perms with anjuma earrings. The hair would look quirky and cute if she didn't wear those anjuma earrings. And the anjuma handbags and watch. I can only conclude that they are deliberately making her look dowdy so they can give her a make over and make TI sit up and notice.   I have a feeling I might miss her perms once she straightens her hair. It goes so well with TI's . I guess they'll both get their hair straightened at the same time. NMW's ridiculous hair works because he wears beautifully tailored shirts and pants and has a beautiful posture. Such a dandy! He's been reminding me so many English characters like Oscar Wilde, Regency bucks from Jane Austen novels, Lord Bryon......TI is so eccentric!

nankpotter said: Seriously, I really came to love this drama, it was fun. I mean, at first I was like What on earth! Full House1 is just great but why are they turning full house 2 into this! BUT, I totally change my mind. I love Full House Take2 , it was fun, the hair of the lead actors and actress didn't bother me that much. Love the story line. I wish they didn't show this show on cable channel and I wish it is a M-T so we can have a longer eps but well, this is okay. I can see it 4 days a week. Perfect, i really in love with the drama right now. I didn't feel like this since Rooftop Prince, sometime I wish Han Ji Min is in this drama instead of the lead actress but she is cute in her own way. Well, Full House 2 fighting! Let the networks who refuse to on air this cool drama regretted. 

Archived