[Drama 2011] Me Too, Flower! 나도, 꽃!

YoonShiYoonFan

@database - Thanks for all the info - you seem to really know all things YSY.  I hope we see more posting on YSY's forum page(s).  Also helps to know the exchange there between he and Hyo Rim at the awards ceremony.  I still have yet to see Baker King, but I sense from his acceptance speech after winning the award (top excellence?) for that drama (though I didn't understand his words) that he is a very humble guy.  Love those!

@judyannlou - I do see the difference in his countenance with the two awards shows.  Seems like the first one shows him basking in the aftermath of M2F.  As well he should be!  The misleading low viewership numbers were a betrayal to the fantastic job they did.  Oh..and thanks for mentioning your noticing his not calling LJA noona (she hates it anyway, right?  Well, at least Bong Sun did).  As cute as a boy referring to a girl as "noona" can be, I was glad to learn that he didn't because that (in my mind, at least) opened the door to the possibility that he could see her as more than a friend and acting partner.  They just made such a believable couple that I can't help but think this way.  Excuse me if I'm off here. Dreamin', I know..

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a KSTer, I'm not one of the member yet,  for I can,t understand what they are blogging about since it is in Vietnamese language, but I love to view their forum for I'm after their uploaded videos/pictures which mostly re-uploaded from Dcinside. And I find their forum sometimes funny for the mobile caricatures they posted by some bloggers. There is only one blogger which interacts with English and I found her blogs also funny.

Regarding posting or re-uploading some pictures at YSY thread, well I will start to do so since I just started to learn that YSY has also a thread in this Soompi Forum whom Database posted the link in this page in which I've just recently viewed.

^^ you can join in KST, I can talk in Eng with u (althought I'm not good in Eng) , there's rule that don't let us talk in other language, but not for foreigner ^^

u'r welcome ^^

Yeah his acceptance speech was very touching... He said in the speech that if Kim Tak Goo got his inspiration from bread, YSY as himself got his inspiration from his fans.

I am pretty sure Siyoon is not saddened by the low ratings, because in one interview, he said that his motto in life is tthe key to happiness is "thankfulness". He is very happy on the fact that he is acting and was given the chance to rise into stardom because of Tak Goo... He is also said that he's not after how many fans he will get but to share good memories with the fans who follow him. And to him, sharing good memories is giving his best in acting, and we can see that :)

Guest judyannlou

^^ you can join in KST, I can talk in Eng with u (althought I'm not good in Eng) , there's rule that don't let us talk in other language, but not for foreigner ^^

u'r welcome ^^

Then I will join in the KST Forum, but is the instruction for joining are in English or in Vietnamese? I enjoyed reading the comments of Lissa since it is in English but sometimes she is out of the topic but though I still find her funny, and which there were some interaction of her comment but in Vietnamese language.

Guest judyannlou

Yeah his acceptance speech was very touching... He said in the speech that if Kim Tak Goo got his inspiration from bread, YSY as himself got his inspiration from his fans.

I am pretty sure Siyoon is not saddened by the low ratings, because in one interview, he said that his motto in life is tthe key to happiness is "thankfulness". He is very happy on the fact that he is acting and was given the chance to rise into stardom because of Tak Goo... He is also said that he's not after how many fans he will get but to share good memories with the fans who follow him. And to him, sharing good memories is giving his best in acting, and we can see that :)

Well, I'm happy to hear that he said that he was happy to share with his fans the good memories. Well I think its an indirect way of saying that he was also very much happy to act with Lee Ji Ah and such that the two have also good sweet unforgettable memories as a couple in the drama. Well as for me, I will be very much happy or the happiest avid fan of the Bong-Jae couple if it would also be in real life.

I read an article regarding an interview whom YSY said that he had fulfilled his aim in acting as teenager role in HKTTR and a young man role in Baker King Kim Tak Go and then wants an adult role who can protect his family. Maybe he said that when he was not yet cast as SJH at that time, for he was only chosen as a replacement of Kim Jae Won. I'm very much pleased that the production had done right in choosing him for he had perfectly portrayed the the character of Jae Hee. He had totally immersed in his role and expressed the different character portrayal of Seo Jae Hee.

Guest judyannlou

Once again I will continue my fanfic of my beloved Bong-Jae or rather Ji-Yoon couple.

Here I go , with so many sleepless night of SJH/YSY for which he can't personally meet or see CBS/LJA, this time he made a song recording of himself to enable to dedicate the song to her beloved BS/JA.

THE ROAD TO ME

Right now, you are next to me daydreaming . . . . With an excited heart, I quietly take a peek at you and remember you in my heart (watching his drama M2F)

. . . . It may be love, or otherwise inexplicable . . . . The road we are walking together not just ending again as a memory . . . . But will be preserved like today forever . . . . Saying " I LOVE YOU' I should had waited more . . . . Now, how should I express my feelings? . . . . Although everything changes, I will love you with my true heart . . . . Did you hesitate? Is it hard for you to accept me yet? . . . . Don't try to force yourself to forget the person who left you . . . . Because I wait until then . . . . Saying "I LOVE YOU', I should waited more . . . . Now how should I express my feelings? . . . . Although everything change, I will love you with my true heart . . . . If you still have tears left, let them all flow . . . . So that just the two of us can stay under the pleasant sky . . . . Can you love? As much as I have approached? . . . . Now come to me, your heart depending on mine . . . . Although it isn't love, its okay, because I see you . . . . It's okay, I LOVE YOU

And since some paparatzi fans been following/sneaking the activities of SJH/YSY, they were able to grab a copy of the recording and immediately posted in the you tube. Here is the link and listen to the soft voice of YSY, don't mind of the pictures in MVhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgCvGURKu5s

This story is only fiction.

Guest judyannlou

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR to all the members and moderator of M2F. here is another MV by plastomaful12 at youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch3j76QbkPE

Its nice if there is an English translation of the lyrics included in the MV, though there are few English phrases but its best for the viewers to understand the song as well. Anyway I appreciate and grateful for those avid fans of the M2F for having diligently extend an extra mile of their time in creating a MVs despite of their busy schedules in work or studies, especially plastomaful12 who created/made several MVs (24+) from the M2F drama which some songs were taken from the OST of the said drama. I think M2F drama had the most MVs made by the fans in youtube, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I miss them terribly too :( Its been nearly a month after the end of M2F but I kept checking this thread and rewatching the series almost everyday. My withdrawal syndrome seems to be more serious than I thought :sigh:

Guest judyannlou

I miss them terribly too :( Its been nearly a month after the end of M2F but I kept checking this thread and rewatching the series almost everyday. My withdrawal syndrome seems to be more serious than I thought :sigh:

Me too, all I have to do is re-watching some of the MVs at youtube of the said drama to reminisce the bickering and loving Bong-Jae couple, in order to ease my boredom for there hasn't any recent news on the two of them, especially on LJA and for YSY its only in the Seoul Music Award as presenter, no further activities or future projects thereon. I always even browse or surf at dcinside despite the fact that I can't understand their language, all I'm after is the uploaded pictures or videos, but unfortunately there were all old ones.

I do hope that the schedule or plan in showing the M2F in Japan will push through, which was been announce sometime last December and such, the cast as well as the singers of the OST will hold a concert before, its airing. Though I'm not from that country but what I'm interested for my ulterior motive is that LJA and YSY will meet again.

Gosh I just start to finished this drama as of late, and It warms my heart... I didn't expected This drama would stayed in my heart... The story I can related to, since the main fmale lead is so different from te usual fmale character...

Because I love this drama to death, I want to share an MV for this drama, the song is from the original soundtrack, hope all of you like it <3

LINK: Me Too, Flower | I Hope You Can Be (OST)

Gosh I just start to finished this drama as of late, and It warms my heart... I didn't expected This drama would stayed in my heart... The story I can related to, since the main fmale lead is so different from te usual fmale character...

Because I love this drama to death, I want to share an MV for this drama, the song is from the original soundtrack, hope all of you like it <3

LINK:  Me Too, Flower | I Hope You Can Be (OST)

I like it...a lot.  Thanks!  This drama warmed my heart, too, and I miss it.  I watch a some of it every day, like a medication for my homesickness for Me Too, Flower.  I hope to see the main couple work together again, although I know it would not be quite the same.

I like it...a lot.  Thanks!  This drama warmed my heart, too, and I miss it.  I watch a some of it every day, like a medication for my homesickness for Me Too, Flower.  I hope to see the main couple work together again, although I know it would not be quite the same.

Glad U like my MV ^^ ... Am I too late for spazzing this drama?? I regret it right now, If only I watch it was when it airing.... T__T

Ah How I wish at least The OTP will meet more often in real life for M2F event for example... I miss them already... Their chemistry was really perfect. At First, I Didn't expect their chemistry would blew me away...

Guest judyannlou

Hello there omlady , I want to part the good news which database shared with us about the interview of YSY that was featured in Singles Magazine, whom her/his friend translated the Korean language to English. Just browse to YSY thread which link was provided by database here in this thread on page 76.Happy reading and viewing.

Guest judyannlou

Part of the interview on YSY featured in Singles Magazine':

Q: How was the charming act on LJA, do you feel embarrassed? A: I'm good at charming act on her.

tumblr_lx0zx07Ijr1r3bmz6o1_250.giftumblr_lx0zx07Ijr1r3bmz6o2_250.gif

tumblr_lx0zx07Ijr1r3bmz6o3_250.giftumblr_lx0zx07Ijr1r3bmz6o4_250.gif

tumblr_lxb7khDgR71qbqnuko2_250.giftumblr_lxb7khDgR71qbqnuko3_250.gif

tumblr_ly1lxcEiVk1rnbc6io1_250.gif

tumblr_ly8ophhdSf1qadf85o1_500.pngtumblr_lya0rgGVae1qattux.jpg

I really miss this couple. Jae hee and bong sun. Its become a habit to see the mv of the ost 's particularly dreams by beast and love is you by seo yeon. Superb ost and really its been a month already and I cannot take it off my mind. I miss them.

Archived