[Drama 2011] Me Too, Flower! 나도, 꽃!

YoonShiYoonFan

After watching episode 14 with subs... I find the scenes of BS thinking of her happiest and most regrettable moments... Especially when she ignored JH when he is hungry and asking to cook food for him :(.

Sometimes I am like that, for some reason, the happiest moment of mine is so little and unexpected... Sometimes, we overlook the things that made us happy and dwell so much on our personal pride and hatred... At the infinity of the moment, it does not matter anyway, we forgive and try to forget or let go of bittersweet memories....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After considering this drama some more, I think this was a very daring endeavor on the part of MBC and the writer.  They were very brave to make a drama centered on different psychological issues.

All three main characters and therefore, the actor and actresses, had break-downs in the drama.  They became 'puddles'.  And, the break-downs, along with the many other issues, are not what viewers can or care to relate to, especially after a hard day at work. 

So, MBC should be congratulated for being bold and daring in producing this drama.  Other the other hand, MBC seems to be so wacky itself, they probably could relate to all the issues in the drama.  :wacko::rolleyes:

When I've seen the last 3 episodes, Me Too Flower is an extremely touching and beautiful drama... I was moved by the writing in the last few episodes and delighted by the finale... MBC cares more on publicity and money... That is a reality that we cannot change for tvnetworks

Guest omlady

Hooray, hooray!  Subbed episodes 14 and 15 are up on kimchidramas.net and I am guessing dramacrazy.net also. I appreciated the soft subs provided previously, but it could have been my laziness or ignorance in not doing more with them.  It sure is great to be able to help each other and talk about this wonderful drama, esp. now that it's over and we (I) still want to linger in the feeling of it.  Thanks to Auntie Mame, database, and all others who contribute their thoughts on M2F. 

I had a question... The time when BS and TH are eating (earlier epi, forgot which #) and BS tells TH that she knows he has a hidden, dark side about him and says one word that seems to be the clincher in his going off about her being like a pitiful, withering desert plant, etc., etc., which leads her to slap his face... The translation I've seen was "Filthy".  Why did she say that?  What she had said prior to that seemed correct, and the truth hurts, but "filthy" was, to me, harsh as well as inaccurate.  Might there have been a better word/translation?  Or was she just on a roll and threw that in?

Hooray, hooray!  Subbed episodes 14 and 15 are up on kimchidramas.net and I am guessing dramacrazy.net also. I appreciated the soft subs provided previously, but it could have been my laziness or ignorance in not doing more with them.  It sure is great to be able to help each other and talk about this wonderful drama, esp. now that it's over and we (I) still want to linger in the feeling of it.  Thanks to Auntie Mame, database, and all others who contribute their thoughts on M2F. 

I had a question... The time when BS and TH are eating (earlier epi, forgot which #) and BS tells TH that she knows he has a hidden, dark side about him and says one word that seems to be the clincher in his going off about her being like a pitiful, withering desert plant, etc., etc., which leads her to slap his face... The translation I've seen was "Filthy".  Why did she say that?  What she had said prior to that seemed correct, and the truth hurts, but "filthy" was, to me, harsh as well as inaccurate.  Might there have been a better word/translation?  Or was she just on a roll and threw that in?

The translation that I saw used the word, 'dirty', as in an unsavory past.  Keep in mind she was already suspicious with his familiarity with the law because of his comment that the current handcuffs are lighter than the old ones, when she cuffed him to the folding chair.  What she didn't know was that she hit a bull's eye with what she said, even though she was throwing in the dark.  And, that's what set him off to say what he said, which also hit a bull's eye and earned him the slap.:wacko:

I don't know about the Korean language.  But, in Chinese, we do use the word, dirty, as a euphemism to describe underhanded, crooked dealings or someone's shady past.  It is also used to describe politicians.  -_-

Guest omlady

The translation that I saw used the word, 'dirty', as in an unsavory past.  Keep in mind she was already suspicious with his familiarity with the law because of his comment that the current handcuffs are lighter than the old ones, when she cuffed him to the folding chair.  What she didn't know was that she hit a bull's eye with what she said, even though she was throwing in the dark.  And, that's what set him off to say what he said, which also hit a bull's eye and earned him the slap.:wacko:

I don't know about the Korean language.  But, in Chinese, we do use the word, dirty, as a euphemism to describe underhanded, crooked dealings or someone's shady past.  It is also used to describe politicians.  -_-

Thanks a lot, Auntie Mame, for that explanation.  It makes more sense to me now.  It's funny, but "filthy" and "dirty", though synonyms, carry slightly different connotations, different enough for me to think "huh?" as opposed to, "Oh, I get it,", in this case, anyway.

Hey, did anybody note Tae Hee's comment about his not liking bread when he was being encouraged (more like coerced) by KH to "make nice" to the rich daughter of a bakery owner at that gathering?  I giggled about it only after I started watching Baker King Kim Tak Gu.

Guest omlady

Also, the way JH talks to BS, he tends to be nasty with his words... That is a sort of his first line of defense from his weaknesses...

Yes, it is true he defends himself with his words (and with some guys, with his fist), and sometimes hides behind humor.  So, by "nasty", I'm guessing you mean "mean".  

It is enlightening to see his growth as he comes to trust Bong Sun enough and sets aside his fear to share that unsavory past, though revealing some of that earlier would have saved some misunderstanding and hurt.  It's no wonder it was so touching to watch the parts when he opens up to her, speaks kindly to her, and is not afraid to cry in front of her.  

I absolutely loved this drama from beginning to end!!! It was a wonderful production and I expect it to catch some awards when the time comes! I'm going to miss Bong Sun and Jae Hee a lot! Thank you everyone for posting on this thread. Great discussions and fans!

Thanks a lot, Auntie Mame, for that explanation.  It makes more sense to me now.  It's funny, but "filthy" and "dirty", though synonyms, carry slightly different connotations, different enough for me to think "huh?" as opposed to, "Oh, I get it,", in this case, anyway.

Hey, did anybody note Tae Hee's comment about his not liking bread when he was being encouraged (more like coerced) by KH to "make nice" to the rich daughter of a bakery owner at that gathering?  I giggled about it only after I started watching Baker King Kim Tak Gu.

Yeah, isn't it funny how one word is more severe than the other?  And, yet, they're synonyms for each other. 

Actually, now that I think about it.  A better and more succinct word may be 'tainted'. 

Yes, I recalled that someone caught the 'bread' reference and we chuckled about it. 

I never had a doubt that they would end up together.  They are the perfect yin and yang symbol to each other.  They complement each other perfectly.  They make the other person 'whole'.  Without each other, they are still incomplete.

Guest SHESNSD

Hmmm not sure but darksmurf has all the other subs...

Ok, thank you very much. :) This drama has such a great and interesting storyline. The chemistry between Lee Ji Ah and Yoon Si Yoon always made me smile whenever I watched the sweet yet funny bickering moments. I really like this couple a lot. How I wish they can be work together again. Jae Hee and Bong Sun are sweet couple <3

I wonder why it didn't get more deserved rating. Anyway, I wish good luck for this drama to attract more non-korean fans like me.

Hi everyone~

edit:

NEVER MIND! I found out why the videos aren't available on Viki now.

I don't have to watch it on viki but I just noticed a few posts back, everyone saying such good things about the subs (I'm a true believer that different sub translations can give a drama and especially the characters a completely different feel).

I kinda of want to watch it NOW lol so I might just head over to dramafever..

BUT, do any of you recommend dramafever?

or maybe some other place that you feel has good subs? (I live on campus and I can't do any of that downloading ya know? =p)

Thanks everyone~

Seems this drama was really amazing..sad I didn't have the chance to enjoy it all with you as well.

Maybe next time~

manda.

Hi everyone~

edit:

NEVER MIND! I found out why the videos aren't available on Viki now.

I don't have to watch it on viki but I just noticed a few posts back, everyone saying such good things about the subs (I'm a true believer that different sub translations can give a drama and especially the characters a completely different feel).

I kinda of want to watch it NOW lol so I might just head over to dramafever..

BUT, do any of you recommend dramafever?

or maybe some other place that you feel has good subs? (I live on campus and I can't do any of that downloading ya know? =p)

Thanks everyone~

Seems this drama was really amazing..sad I didn't have the chance to enjoy it all with you as well.

Maybe next time~

manda.

Try dramacrazy, epdrama or kimchidrama.... :) They have good subs too :)

Archived