[Drama 2011] Me Too, Flower! 나도, 꽃!

YoonShiYoonFan

Guest naddification

Hello lovelies! Hope all of you had a good day, be it in school or at work! :D

Anyway I just wanna share some new videos which I watched on Me Too, Flower's official site on MBC.

Here they are:

Behind the scenes - Club scene

Episode 3 teaser (New)

Wow I just love the new teaser. Looks like things are getting more intense (and interesting) between Jae Hee and Bong Sun. If only I can understand a gist of what they're saying!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest naddification

Heyyyy is that Jae Hee in Bong Sun's bed?! Omo... Did he drop by her house or something? Can't wait for Wednesday...! Hehehe. :D

*quoted image*

Siyoon really looks like a boy before, look at his innocent smile but now he is very different as Jae Hee, his hair, the way he stare and he even had a hot shower scene!

*quoted image*

New photo from MBC!!! Wednesday is near!!!

OMG at first i thought WOW the "pink chicken" poster is on jaehee's bedroom as well??? but then i realized its bongsun's bed~ WTH is he doing in her bed?? w00t.gif  

and so theres an app for Me Too,Flower for android 

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/meflower/app/

heard that the iphone version will come soon but dwld the app and u can get the latest preview and all frm your phone as well~ 

watched the preview~i seriously love yoon shi yoon,but god T_T that innocent smile and baby face makes his "love" or whateva affair he have with HGE seems so creepy T_T its like him falling in love with a woman too old for his age T_T

OMG at first i thought WOW the "pink chicken" poster is on jaehee's bedroom as well??? but then i realized its bongsun's bed~ WTH is he doing in her bed?? *quoted image*  

and so theres an app for Me Too,Flower for android 

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/meflower/app/

heard that the iphone version will come soon but dwld the app and u can get the latest preview and all frm your phone as well~ 

watched the preview~i seriously love yoon shi yoon,but god T_T that innocent smile and baby face makes his "love" or whateva affair he have with HGE seems so creepy T_T its like him falling in love with a woman too old for his age T_T

Thanks for the info! Welcome here!!! But what is interesting is his relationship with the CEO! Siyoon looks so sly with girls!!!

I watch the 1st episode with full english subs in EPDRAMA. Thank you! It was so much fun!!! I feel sorry for Bong Sun's loneliness and Jae Hee's character is so complex! There are times that he looks like a kid on how he acts in front of the CEO. Also, he is playing words with girls! Bong Sun is already attracted to him! I love the next episode, the biting scene! I hope the subbed version comes out this week!!!

Aja "Me Too Flower" for giving a very interesting, funny and cool storyline! I am very eager to wait on the next episodes!!!

And please! Someone give me the ballad soundtrack song from Suzy!!! I like it so much!!!

Guest farhah1986

Hello lovelies! Hope all of you had a good day, be it in school or at work! :D

Anyway I just wanna share some new videos which I watched on Me Too, Flower's official site on MBC.

Here they are:

Behind the scenes - Club scene

Episode 3 teaser (New)

Wow I just love the new teaser. Looks like things are getting more intense (and interesting) between Jae Hee and Bong Sun. If only I can understand a gist of what they're saying!!

Is there a youtube link for episode 3 teaser?

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Me Too, Flower! Episode 1 and 2 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

metooflower.jpg

Me Too, Flower! 1-2 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3283-me-too-flower-2011

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Hi Everyone,

Me Too, Flower! Episode 1 and 2 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

*quoted image*

Me Too, Flower! 1-2 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3283-me-too-flower-2011

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Thanks a lot!!! We'll wait until the soft subs are fully edited!!!

I hope the psychologist and the woman COE ends up together in the end hahahaha, i think their characters will be funny together too!!!

1108_231246-1.jpg

jku-1.jpg

380855_243704855688837_134379809954676_735596_1059042836_n.jpg

Guest naddification

I've watched episodes 1 and 2 (without subs) god knows how many times! Never got tired of it. I'm becoming curious to know more about the characters' past, especially Bong Sun's, Jae Hee's and the CEO's. Just wanna share some thoughts here! Perhaps some of you share the same thoughts too?

Firstly, about Bong Sun, I think we can guess by now that she probably comes from a not-so-happy family. Her mother remarried and from the preview, it looks like Bong Sun doesn't have a good relationship with her. Also, I'm wondering if her mother remarried because Bong Sun's father died or it was a divorce.

I also think that she had a bad previous relationship with a guy. There are 2 scenes which made me think that: 1) When the lady in the shopping mall threw a tantrum (episode 1), there was a question she asked Bong Sun: "Why did he start to get tired of me?" After being asked that question, Bong Sun looked like she could relate and she also thought to herself, "That person, why did he start to get tired of me?" and 2) In episode 2 when her counselor asked her about her boyfriend (or whether she has a boyfriend, I'm not too sure), she looked a bit sad (?) and immediately changed asked him not to ask about that again. Therefore I'm guessing her previous boyfriend left her or something. :unsure: All these have probably caused her to have some sort of depression and changed her into a not-very-nice-but-shes-actually-nice person.

Secondly, about Jae Hee, judging from a couple of scenes in episode 1, I think we can pretty much tell that his parents and him were involved in a car accident and his parents were killed and he on the other hand, survived. Poor Jae Hee is still very affected by this. I'm also guessing that he got bullied and beaten up a lot by others back when he was a teen. Basically, he's a man with a pretty sad and unpleasant past. I love how strong, cheerful and determined he is despite his sad past. :)

Anyway, I really can't wait to find out how his relationships with the 3 women will develop! Does anyone think Jae Hee already likes Bong Sun but doesn't realise it yet? Or does he just feel comfortable and happy around her and sees her as a person whom he can tease all day long? I just LOVE it when they bicker and try to outsmart & outdo each other! Both are almost equally witty and strong-headed. Tsk tsk...

The relationship between Jae Hee and Hwa Young leaves me curious too! Based on the two episodes, I can't really tell for sure if Hwa Young does indeed like Jae Hee, or she just sees him as someone whom she should take care of. She keeps giving Jae Hee very deep and meaningful glances which I can't decipher. Hmm...

I've watched episodes 1 and 2 (without subs) god knows how many times! Never got tired of it. I'm becoming curious to know more about the characters' past, especially Bong Sun's, Jae Hee's and the CEO's. Just wanna share some thoughts here! Perhaps some of you share the same thoughts too?

Firstly, about Bong Sun, I think we can guess by now that she probably comes from a not-so-happy family. Her mother remarried and from the preview, it looks like Bong Sun doesn't have a good relationship with her. Also, I'm wondering if her mother remarried because Bong Sun's father died or it was a divorce.

I also think that she had a bad previous relationship with a guy. There are 2 scenes which made me think that: 1) When the lady in the shopping mall threw a tantrum (episode 1), there was a question she asked Bong Sun: "Why did he start to get tired of me?" After being asked that question, Bong Sun looked like she could relate and she also thought to herself, "That person, why did he start to get tired of me?" and 2) In episode 2 when her counselor asked her about her boyfriend (or whether she has a boyfriend, I'm not too sure), she looked a bit sad (?) and immediately changed asked him not to ask about that again. Therefore I'm guessing her previous boyfriend left her or something. :unsure: All these have probably caused her to have some sort of depression and changed her into a not-very-nice-but-shes-actually-nice person.

Secondly, about Jae Hee, judging from a couple of scenes in episode 1, I think we can pretty much tell that his parents and him were involved in a car accident and his parents were killed and he on the other hand, survived. Poor Jae Hee is still very affected by this. I'm also guessing that he got bullied and beaten up a lot by others back when he was a teen. Basically, he's a man with a pretty sad and unpleasant past. I love how strong, cheerful and determined he is despite his sad past. :)

Anyway, I really can't wait to find out how his relationships with the 3 women will develop! Does anyone think Jae Hee already likes Bong Sun but doesn't realise it yet? Or does he just feel comfortable and happy around her and sees her as a person whom he can tease all day long? I just LOVE it when they bicker and try to outsmart & outdo each other! Both are almost equally witty and strong-headed. Tsk tsk...

The relationship between Jae Hee and Hwa Young leaves me curious too! Based on the two episodes, I can't really tell for sure if Hwa Young does indeed like Jae Hee, or she just sees him as someone whom she should take care of. She keeps giving Jae Hee very deep and meaningful glances which I can't decipher. Hmm...

You have some nice thoughts there and the way you deconstruct the characters. Here are my thoughts too...

STORY and CHARACTERS: I can sense a very deep and intriguing writing in here, a lot of unknowns, it has a back draft of hilarious comedy but our main characters are if not troubled, are very depressed. This is a very interesting fact from the story.

Bong Sun: She has a past sad relationship and not good family background. Her depression is killing the audiences with sadness. She is very cheerful character at times but she is at the brink of falling down. I am very interested to see the next episodes on how Jae Hee will cheer him up.

Jae Hee: I don't think Jae Hee loves Bong Sun yet but at the end of the second episode, he started to care and feel sorry for Bong Sun. Jae Hee has a 3 dimensional character so far which made me think that Yoon Si Yoon amazing for playing these roles.

- Jae Hee as a player - He is very sly with girls, it seems that he is flirting with them and watching their reactions. Not to mention to the CEO, actually he is the one building up the strange relationship because the CEO is trying to hide it. But I don't know if Jae Hee is aware that his relationship with the woman starts to build a different meaning. Also, try to look at the way she talks to the girls at Persche

- Jae Hee as a foolish one - He is showing Bong Sun his foolish side, she's playing with this policewoman. Strangely, I think you are probably right that at the first time they met, he actually liked her already because the way he treat Bong Sun is different compared to the other girls.

- Jae Hee as a father like image - I saw Jae Hee very thoughtful in the CEO's son. His eyes are very impressive on his scenes with the child. But knowing the story, I think he is doing this more of his guilt on the CEO's husband's death and feeling more responsible to the child now...

But here is the catch, I think none of those 3 characters are the TRUE Jae Hee yet. I think the real side of his character is still buried in the memories of his parents accidents. That is why I am very excited to see the scenes on how Bong Sun will heal his past and will help him to overcome these difficulties.

CEO: .I think she can feel both. You are right that he is on the brink of liking him or someone she just cared about. But knowing her husband died for so long, she is searching for love and affection and Jae Hee sometimes gives her a different look and stare which confuses her. We can see this in several scenes.

You know what? The main casts are really strong ones. I am really impressed how they study and execute their roles in a short time... I am very eager to read all of the commentsl here! So keep writing those thoughts!!!!

I just ending to watch two episodes w/subs and left me with many feelings, YSY is doing a pretty good job, his comical acting is really good (He made me cry a lot in kim tak gu). but for what i saw in the first episode his past is full of sadness i think he and Bong Sun will end up going to the therapy together or the love will heal everything that they lived in the past.

Thanks for links, bts pictures and all information abuot this drama

just a few hours and ep 3 is coming...

Archived