[Drama 2011] Flower Boys Ramyun Shop 꽃미남 라면가게

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest doublen

ITS FINALLY MONDAY! I haven't been that excited since You're Beautiful and Greatest Love! Oh, I am just so looking forward how Chi-Soo will get crazy...cooking ramen w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Everyone in this drama so far sounds lovely :wub:

Guest moony8705

Aigoo, the second lead has all the makings of causing mass second lead syndrome. I mean, it may become an epidemic! Everyone brace yourselves!

This show is all win. So far I do not have a single complaint. It's fun, fresh, cute and ep. 3 had that moment where I connected with a character. It's not all fluff, which I was very afraid it was going to be.

One thing I like about all the characters is that they don't completely fill the mold that they seem like they should fill. There is some crazy quirk to all of them. I really love that about them.

I absolutely adore Lee Chung-ah ever since My Tutor Friend2. (She still looks best with Park Ki Woong followed by Lee Wan, but this might change soon...) She ages beautifully too. I'm really glad most of you guys are rooting for her as a the female lead. she's a great actress. also, i think she develops undeniable chemistry with most of her male co-stars.

Jung Il Woo is playing the annoying brat-jerk to perfection. you know you should hate this type of guy but you just can't. ha ha. i love it especially when he was acting all bratty when his car was taken. it was as if the world just turned its back on him. rofl. and then, he'd suddenly show a moment of seriousness. that's versatility right there. one flaw for me: i just can't buy that they're selling him as a teenage highschooler. esp not after 49days and Iljimae. but that's just a minor flaw for me; and i'm willing to ignore it.

i rarely suffer the 2nd-lead syndrome. i can count the few times that i actually wanted the 2nd lead for the heroine. this might be another rare one. uh-oh...

Annyeong~

Recap for eps. 3 from dramabeans is out: http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/11/flower-boy-ramyun-shop-episode-3/

Jung Il Woo pulls Lee Cheong Ah by her waist

jungilwoo1.jpg

After actor Song Joong Ki, Jung Il Woo’s ‘bad hand’ is captured.

On the third episode of tvN’s Pretty Boys’ Ramen Shop, which airs on the 7th, Cha Chi Soo (played by Jung Il Woo) and Yang Eun Bi (played by Lee Cheong Ah)’s thrilling physical affection attracted female viewer’s attention.

During a basketball game in Physical Education class, Jung pulls her waist with his hand to interrupt her playing. Taken aback, Lee’s heart beats faster and drops the basketball.

After the physical affection with his ‘bad hand’ he says, “Your forearms are sturdy, but your waist is so slim.” and shows off his charms as a bad boy.

Pretty Boys’ Ramen Shop is about the romance between a woman who runs a ramen shop and pretty boys who work at her shop. The TV series is a romantic comedy and consists of sixteen episodes. It will air on the 7th at 11:00 p.m.

Source: TV Report

by ilnungcha / Korea.com

Just now finished watching raw 3rd episode. So cute!! Lee ki woo!!!! OMG what is his height? He looks more than 6 feet tall. He is so cute and his lazy character in the drama is so adorable!!!!!!!!! I am curious as to how Eun-bi will consider her relationship with CKH as he even publicized that she is his wife at the school. I really dislike when such adorable actors are in for the second lead!!!!!!!

Oh Sweeeeet Chi soo! ignored by each and everyone in this episode. I am looking forward for the next episode!!

FBoRS fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mediocreatbest

Loving this show!

Not only is it for comic relief but the plot is proving to be amazing per episode!!

Waiting /patiently/ for ep 4 :D:D

Guest kyeldro

hi everyone,

for me, i'm way over head over heels toward LKW since years ago, so i like him more than JIW

my Lee Ki Woo is back after finishing his duty on army

love this drama already, and can't wait for the third episode, which LKW appear for the first time, still waiting for the sub though

I AM IN LOVE! :wub: Not only do i have one guy to be in love with... There are three guys. Omg! this one is going to be on my MUST watch list. I can not wait to see what is going to happen in episode 4. :w00t:

I dunno if it's just me, but crazy rooster/chicken looks similar to Jay Park. :phew: I'm just sayin.

Lovin' the cast though. <3

Guest lemonsorbet

anywhere such as a chantango channel etc for people watching live to give a mini recap of what's happening as the show is airing? i can translate stuff once its on a youtube channel but everything else (i.e dramacrazy, tudou) is blocked at work. and the day is soooo long without not knowing what's happening!

:)

sidenote: why are both leads sooo cute?!

Guest winniesuzette

Hi, i would like to ask where can i download the hanrel version of this series, because withs2 is going to use hanrel version. Thanks, pls help :)

Guest barverley

OMG.OMG.OMG. I love this drama -- I can't stop laughing out loud (like literally) by myself/in my room whenever I watch an episode. I was so, so, happy to see the RAW for episode 3. I was wondering, what days it played -- and I'm so glad that its on MON/TUES. whooo! [thumbs up].

Jung Il Woo = DROOOLS.

Lee Ki Woo = DROOLSSS MORE. (and the way he sleeps anywhere... muahaha.)

*NOTE: don't you love how jung ill woo is breaking down already? sighsss. he's soo going to fall, FALL DEEP. (insert evil laugh)

I can't wait for episode 4. whoooooo!!!! ALMOST THERE, LADIES! ;D

Archived