[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest mywebfoot

@dee15 @lucyjung glad you enjoyed it guys.
my take on Hyukkie's scandal. I like Hyuk and Suju and I am sad how the incident is currently being mishandled by LOEN (IU's agency). I also see the comedy though mainly brought on by LOEN's (useless) press statement. Would have been better to just admit they are dating and be done with it. For Teuk and Sora, if something like this selca ever appeared, I believe the fallout will not be as great - mainly cause WGM has gotten everyone used to seeing them together already, and Sora is not as young as IU, even though the relative age difference (6-7 years) is close. I feel bad for Teuk though, unable to do anything from where he is. However, mega entertainment engine SM is still here, and Teuk is just one person, so I think it will all blow over in a few days. Meanwhile, I wish Hyuk all the best - I hope he can continue to have a relationship despite the media blowout. They are so cute together, judging from the old clips.

Guest koreanway88

sorry it's not about our Teukso couple....   I just felt that if they teukso are really on...  they will not admit it because of the culture in Korea...fans are so possessive there.... so sad...  Out of topic...When Seven's computer was hacked and discovered he has a girlfriend for 7 years 100,000 fans left from the forum..fancafe...so that was the resuklt that's why Teuk said secret dating is the norm among idols but they give hints...about that I am sure about it.   Shinwa made mention about it and even Shindong gave hints for his loved one Nari...

oppa! elf said your scratching your head in the army now... happily of course... aja!
dont mind things and news outside army. just be happy and healthy there. araso..? kekeke
wait.. can we see a selca???? plss....awwwwwww ur happy. :) im smiling now.
tumblr_md8s6pcNqz1rc9zmno1_500.jpg
pics via muffinsteaand  kisekinokinoko tumblrD-12 waiting for Leeteuk, 
D-626 until he’s back to us.tumblr_md8r4tro8k1rh9wk0o1_500.jpg

Hi FD's ^^
Sharing pics because make me smile, the love and support of suju to Teuk:
-The making of opera MV
atcbueciaee82sk.jpg?w=600
cr: tagged

lovely hae~~tumblr_md6eeyV6FL1rt2pi2o1_250.jpgcr: super junior tumblr
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 1.8333em; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; " A sexy picture to our imagination jejeje:  (omoooo)
tumblr_md6dr1pSig1qigia1o1_500.jpgcr: tagged 

And only for fun!
Check list:1.-Sexy ♫ - OK2.- Free   mmm OK3.- Single♪  caugh, caugh  NO kekekke

tumblr_md64c4PtqT1rw0wv1.gifcr: super junior tumblr

All have a nice day~~
:)>-

Guest kangsoramylove

Now I have known antifan would do if know Teukso is real ^-^. Maybe that's why they do not announced this relationship...haha

Saw how Eunhyuk and IU scandal, now I knew why PJS decided to keep silent in his relationship with Sora. That's a huge scandal for Korea industry when fans or nitizen found out their idols have a relationship. PJS is very lucky when he can show his real feeling to Sora through WGM. He used WGM to tell to his fans or Dimple Couple fans that he's in love with Sora. The letter and the kiss are enough to tell us that Sora is my love one, she is my girlfriend.

Now, I am also believe, a woman that PJS mention in Strong Heart is Sora. HE just want to gave us the clue, without have to admit it. PJS is a very smart guy, he show us the hints through twitter, through picture etc, so does Sora.

Back to the official announcement, I believe PJS will make announcement about his relationship, after he came back. He didn't want Sora get hurt when he was gone. He 100% realize how's cruel the nitizen with scandal etc. He just don't want his girlfriend got hurt...

And for Eunhyuk... Just admit it.. I think fans will understand...

It is understandable why idols won't admit to dating and date secretly. They have many fans (not majority I hope) who don't want them to date or be with someone. They are human. They will date, get marry and start a family one day. We can't expect them to be single for the rest of their lives. We date, marry and start families as well. So why do we expect them not to when we do it ourselves?!!
In some ways, I'm glad if TeukSo is real, that they're keeping it a secret. Holy cow the uproar on twitter in regards to IU & Eunhyuk. Personally, I don't really see the big deal. I grew up in the States and celebrities dating or even having affairs seem to be the norm and not even worth raising an eyebrow. IU & Eunhyuk are both single and adults, so if they are dating, good for them for finding someone who makes them happy. Maybe it's because I'm so jaded with Hollywood gossip that I do not find it as such a "scandal" as they're making it out to be.

Hi guys.. For those who are eagerly awaiting @jerqu's latest chapter, here's the link c/o @playerkbd..

http://koreandramaaddiction.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/announcement-to-all-jerqus-fanfic-fans-_pw-cluestrongest-password-everkk/

.. enjoy! :D EDIT: if you were able to succesfully login, please take time to read the opening remarks.. ;)

I like Hyukjae.. He's my #3 (LT first of course, then Donghae).. He's a nice person.. I don't know IU.. broad-minded fans will accept that their idol is dating.. Hope there are more of them than antis.. And wouldn't it be better for fans to know instead of being ignorant and then getting surprised? Even if idols (or actors/actresses) have BFs/GFs, it doesn't mean that they don't love their fans any less..

Guest Cicci_92_1

Right now the most stupid thing is the Loen's statement....I mean, really? She was sick? Well, when I'm sick I don't take pictures :) well, however they're cute together, wish them all the best

Guest LuCyJuNg

kaiskloset said: if these babies will be my suju babies until Teuk return... guess which one im calling Teuk and yeye?  plus hae is pestering hyuk in the middle and won is talking to kyu ... aishhh im really sick! kekekeke

Hello FD's!!
After EH/IU scandal....something to smile about!
387858_351782208250698_1967523297_n.jpghttps:
[TWITTER] 121110 Kang Sora twitter update :

[Translation of Sora's tweet]
I took a stroll / storm walking with Gomi near Han River. Gomi is still a little puppy so it is early (to walk it)...ㅜ Grow up quickly!
Cr: @Hanyissi

Guest lallinachan

janpyo said:
Hello FD's!!
After EH/IU scandal....something to smile about!

[TWITTER] 121110 Kang Sora twitter update :

[Translation of Sora's tweet]
I took a stroll / storm walking with Gomi near Han River. Gomi is still a little puppy so it is early (to walk it)...ㅜ Grow up quickly!
Cr: @Hanyissi

Guest teuksoislove

"IU and Hyukkie?"

Well, i just accepted it, whether it be true or not. Just wish happiness and PEACE for them..
I'm still waiting on SM's statement though...
And what Loen said, it just made IU's fans disappointed.. why not admit it if it's that obvious. (i dont mean any harm. :):D

WELL...

Let's just hope that when Leeteuk comes back, ALL ( i mean, everyone, not just their fans) will be matured enough to accept their relationship. :)

anyways,

LET'S KEEP THE FAITH IN URI TEUKSO AND THE FIGHTING JUNIORS!
I JUST LOVE THEM SOOOOOOO MUCH! :x

EDIT: Page Topper

Wishes:

For now, my number 1 wish would be for Eunhyuk... I hope he will be strong throughout this whole time while their leader is away.. He deserves peace and love from everyone.. Please DON'T BASH him.. it's not his fault that he fell in love, just like how it's not our Dimple Couple's fault that they love each other..
Secondly, for Leeteuk to be strong in the army. :D
Third, Sora to be healthy and be strong while Leeteuk is away. :D
Lastly, for our FDs ( that i love so dearly) to be healthy as always and love each other.. we're FAMILY bounded by the LOVE for TEUKSO! I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS! :*