[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest kangsoramylove

kika8

said:

huey said: Leeteuk started....eng ing eng....
I was very
happy when everyone and everything in the SH suddenly 
laughed when he tell his sister's name is LEE SORA and Leeteuk is the one who asking for the name of his sister.

Eunhyuk began telling me about hir sister at >> 32:30 - 34:00
Leeteuk asked the name of his sister eunhyuk at >> 32:45

You can see both MC laugh with his head bowed, And boom started to add something in this scene ("Lee Sora").
And suddenly Leeteuk said "Lee Sora" very pretty name.
Will you listen carefully when Leeteuk said the word "Lee Sora" should he speak with Lee Sora-ssi like at first but when he says "Lee Sora" is beautiful name he just said 'Lee Sora-ra" very pretty name.

Not only might happen to mention the name of someone like this.

Of course because he is very close to the person so called as it is habit.

Both MC started laughing and LDW seen wiping sweat from his brow and then they say "it looks like you love the name Lee Sora / Lee Sora would have loved to hear".

NOTE >> i am sorry
if you misunderstood because I watch without any translation only understand a few words are pronounced.

Guest koreanway88

Lee Sora is the name of the sister of Eunyuk.   Their mother thought that the sister should be a celebrity.   But I agree with @huey that its nice to play around with the Lee Sora name and its associated with our DC couple.  Can't wait for the English subs....

Guest LuCyJuNg

missing posting to this thread...been on lurking mode because of busy days and nerve-wrecking interviews, *sighsomo, why am i complaining here? i should have posted this on spoiler  though.. please forgive me just this once.. [-O<

and let me just say this, from the bottom of my heart,  every time i visited this thread, it makes me realized that definitely, i did not make a mistake by registering in this thread and being part of this wonderful family, and by saying that, this house is much stronger than last year and will be stronger for the coming years because of @ALLFDs..and for our love to our couple.. 
and for Perjuhmma club, i admit it, im a certified addict to skinship when in comes to our couple, well, i blame PJS and KS for that.. and i promised to be a loyal member to the club! =)) =)) =))
Sh episode! i guess we have to wait for eng sub, since i think we have a lot to discuss in this ep, to start with the contacts in LT's phone and EH, he is really a fighitng junior, trying to protect Sora? why pointing at the diamond pic? thanks for the screen caps @daisy_mae204 and i did think Sora replied but not shown, coz if it would, chaos!.. and by the looks of it. seems like LDW knows something, as usual, he is adorable by dropping out hints..
i ahve so much to say but, i need to go.. my mind is not working now.. i'll drop by later maybe..my work is calling ME! =)
thank you for the insights, informations, pic/videos, FMVs and THANK YOU TO ALL FDS!this thread has become my daily routine, and my daily open diary..
#628 days before LT's return, few days right? 
cr: to the owners of the pic.. just complied some of it though..teukso_zpsa6abb902.jpg
take care FDs!

Guest LuCyJuNg

josan said:
Did I just tell @LuCyJuNg where I am working? Uh oh, you wont betray me & share it with @playerkbd right?
Mind boggling how it all started all because of Teukso.  They came and conquered our minds and were too crazy over them, Too crazy the moment i saw this pic i remember Teukso
A7EyV9ACAAEKTjb.png
no offense meant... just sharing.

malonowa

said:

In the meantime I am busy preparing for Malonowa Land National Art Gallery's first exhibit of 'The Human Art-form'  Phew, it's a tough job, but someone needs to spread some beauty to the rest of the world...

Le_Sanguinea said: @ice308 - Thank you. A lemon does what a lemon can. We lemons are a friendly species. :)
@viyra - I forgot to point out that little detail about Ep.8 too, good thing you remembered even after the original post was quickly buried by the flood of succeeding posts. :)) Sunny didn't appear in that episode right? From what I recall, only 2 SNSD members left a message to Sora when they did the video diary.

Thanks for all the goodies posted here recently...Love seeing new info on either Sora or Leeteuk.

I honestly can't read fanfics or anything made up about them because that will really confuse my all ready

delusional mind regarding them.

We may think that they both are in pain due to their separation and are sad etc...but let's see it as a time where they can

start a relationship thru letters,gifts and memories for now. Sora a nd PJS are the couple now and she fell for the man not the entertainer.

This is as Leeteuks father said a time for Leeteuk to get to know himself and reflect. Sora is just beginning and has so much ahead of her.

I am sure in these  21 months they will both experience individual growth. I hope they  both show they are happy and  positive. Because in life we are all

given challenges and obstacles and how we deal with them makes us stronger. They are both in love(I believe) and I think their love will carry them through the

21 months.

hahaha  thank you.. crazy beautiful angel elf  itsnotan-end-but-and posted this via tumblr.and i was literally ROLF hahaha  
tumblr_md6djxeyo41rokx1ho1_500.jpg

Thought of these Photos (-_-‘)

first : OPPA!! I MISS YOU 

second : where are you …

third : /searching/

fourth : /close the tabs and … /

Found this Photos  !!! 

ocxurqij:iphone

fifth : WOAHH !! /feel happy / 

sixth : oh still -_- why the quality so bad >< 

And then . . 

j2v8rpjj:iphone

seventh : / hopeless / 

POOR FANGIRLS

Guest mywebfoot

Hello everyone
Sorry for the delay this week, I know this one is late! I feel like it isn't my best writing, so I apologize in advance for the clunky parts. As always, thank you in advance for reading, and drop me a line or write in my tumblr what you thought!
The final installment of Mirror Journey:
http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/35275325861/courage
EDIT: Page topper? This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 
:D