[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

The chaos at the gates.  I remember episode 4 when Park Jungsu gave Sora a surprise visit and a few highschool girls screaming for him and he felt good after.  If Sora is secretly there, he must be feeling really good to have Sora witness his popularity.

I must say Park Jungsu shi that this sight of seeing so many fans sending you and media from all over the world, and the engagement of police enforcers to put order, will not happen if not for your persistence to withstand the pain of rejection from your parents who oppose your dream, your willingness to be in variety when most K-celebrities shunned variety shows then due to their pride, and how you are willing to let go of your own pride and change yourself so that you can shine and be noticed by the variety producers.  Looking at those past variety shows, it is not easy to be the 'clown' especially when your real personality is totally different.  It is not easy at all.  I can imagine how you might have psych yourself before you attend any variety shows so that mentally you can fit in.

The sight now is your reward and be assured that even though I am not a ELF, I believe in their love for you and I believe the same sight will welcome you in 2014.

Please take care and stay healthy for your loved ones.

Yes, he seems to be content - leaving with a light heart - light footsteps - he's happy!  I'm sure there's a reason why.  Keep that smile forever - makes us, loyal DC lovers - feel at ease too!

looks like they cut his hair shorter than it was a few days agoStill looking good!

Looks like the tattoo is gone - so that wasn't permanent, after all!

Guest lennycsn

Handsome....

but he didnt get much sleep last night...look at his eye bags..

121030508f5ba709c90.jpg
cr: sup3rjunior.com

[EDIT]

truly handsome...
1351572848409756.jpg
cr: sup3rjunior.com

teukie,,,,,, you're making me cry again!!!

cr:김 Enmy enmylin

RT teukiebiased : [NEWS PIC] Teuk (7) him bowing; -; http://

proxy.jpg

you always amaze me of how humble you are!! you truly are a great leader. I'll pray for you always....

such a great.. amazing person.. so glad to have known you..even for a short time.. you made me love you like I never loved any artist before!!!!! and will still love you as always....

Guest k_craze

I managed to hold my tears. A pat on my shoulders.

I think we should all smile like Park Jungsu.  He is coming back. Like @Hanyi mentioned in her tweet, we have to stay strong for Sora. Like @viyra said, just keep watching Dimples episode and before we know it, he is back.

@0timelost, Yes, this whole thing is really surreal. Seems unreal yet it is real.

Guest k_craze

I think I am slow reaction kind. Going to log off before I break my own promise. Happy spazzing, hopefully when I come back there are videos.