[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

Ok... it was k pop legend interview that you can compare the difference in terms of room settings. There is no white blind window in the sj room. Some kind souls please help to post the pics of the bedroom here . Really suffering with mobile on a night like this. can't spazz much. Huhuhu...

TiL WE MEET AGAIN MR. PARK JUNG SU 

Sorry.....may I ask?

Where do u get this pic? If u get this pic from my last post...

Please delete it..

Because I just retweet from my friend and she ask me to delete because maybe she doesn't get her permission...

Thanks...

Guest pinnavinna

i love his new hair and that leather jacket, he gives a true image of soldier with a sense in fashion. i think the image was close to tom cruise on top gun, huehuebut for the tatoo i hope it's only temporarily 
My take on white clock from sora & white star from TSL. i'm sure teuk receive hundreds gift (or maybe even thousands) from fans, but still he choose the white clock and the star ( and maybe you all still remember, he also use teukso mug in the dorm), to put on the table next to his bed. People usually put something precious next to their bed, it shows the emotional bounding between them and the stuff that represent someone/ good memories. and i'm agree with @janpyo teuk been really careful on the interview when related with girlfriend& relationship, he must be give a lot of thought before posting the pict, so he tweet the picture along with the stuff on the table must be on purpose. Big Grin on my face now :D
For those who love to make fanvid, i want to suggest the song : laura pausini - it's not goodbye. Perfect to represent sora's feeling today i guess ;) 
@k_craze you are so funny, can't even remember your great work :))

Well if he says he love his SJ room to come here often, meaning it's his personal room but not in Suju dorm.  Where? Probably a room in a place where his family is.  It means that is his personal space but he couldn't visit that often because he is always in Suju dorm.  But he decided to reveal a personal space before he enlist is such a big thing.  It's a place he might not spend a lot of time but it's his hideaway and very personal.  And the gift, the clock and the star, is precious to him since he puts in his space.  I don't know if I make sense, but yeah it is personal to him.  Oh whatever, I've use the word personal too much I don't know if it makes sense so that's it.
High Cut Magazine Interview ExcerptEven if the company says I don’t have one, the public can tell. (About finding a girlfriend)
Ever wonder why the fans know that you have a girlfriend?  Well apparently, you posted a picture of the girlfriend's gift.:P:P:P
Edit: Is it funny or is it fate that the magazine interview that Leeteuk had before enlistment is the same magazine used by @mywebfoot in her fanfic?

Guest pinnavinna

dee15 said: Remember, that PJS said after enlistment he will move from SJ dorm and start a new life? I think he already prepare for it. The room is the clue.. And I think he start to prepare for the next level on his live, sharing with his partner. 
If you see the room, I bet the partner will be Sora... too many hinch that he gave to us.. The clock, The gift from TSL fans... OMO, call me delisional, but I think he prepare the room with Sora help .....

pinnavinna said: dee15 said: Remember, that PJS said after enlistment he will move from SJ dorm and start a new life? I think he already prepare for it. The room is the clue.. And I think he start to prepare for the next level on his live, sharing with his partner. 
If you see the room, I bet the partner will be Sora... too many hinch that he gave to us.. The clock, The gift from TSL fans... OMO, call me delisional, but I think he prepare the room with Sora help .....

Prince Teukie is simply amazing!!!we become FD here because we all believe that TEUKSO is real all this time we have the same beliefs..the good thing is the lovely couple never failed to give us hints through their tweets and interviews..( "implied but not stated"..) it really really sad tuesday for us tomorrow because its the time where we can't send tweets nor see him anymore..we feel sad as his fans how much more to sora..maybe we can do something to make her feel better tomorrow..  i just can't imagine how sad she is..we know the feeling of being inlove since all of us here experienced that..i just don't know if i am making sense but i just have this empathy feeling 2 years is not that easy for her waiting, missing and longing for her leeteuk oppa..i just don't know how to make her feel better maybe we just send here to @malonowa_island and enjoy chatting with us PFD..lol i know @playerkbd and @jerqu can do something for this..bye guys..i better sleep now im going out of my topic..lol  bye guys!!love u all...

2 hints in 1 tweet.. Awesome.. He really knows how to give out hints without being too blatant.. It's just fortunate that FDs are eagle-eyed.. :D Maybe he'll do a v-sign tomorrow as well.. A parting gift for us... :D

@huey I got the pic from EverlastingFann twitter accout. I don't know it's restricted and I'm sorry I don't know how to delete my earlier post. Teuk deleted the pic from Katalk. But the pic was already retweeted a lot of times but still no advice from any fan accounts to delete it. Eottoke?? SOS can somebody help me how to delete the pic :(

was about to sleep but a song came to mind when I was reading things related to teukso.

If You're Not The One

If you're not the one, then why does my soul feel glad today?

If you're not the one, then why does my hand fit yours this way?

If you are not mine, then why does your heart return my call?

If you you are not mine, would I have the strength to stand at all?

I never know what the future brings

But I know you're here with me now

We'll make it through and I hope

You are the one I share my life with

I don't wanna run away but I can't take it, I don't understand

If I'm not made for you, then why does my heart tell me that I am?

Is there anyway that I can stay in your arms?

If I don't need you, then why am I crying on my bed?

If I don't need you, then why does your name resound in my head?

If you're not for me, then why does this distance name my life?

If you're not for me, then why do I dream of you as my wife?

I don't know why you're so far away

But I know that this much is true

We'll make it through and I hope

You are the one I share my life with

And I wish that you could be the one I die with

And I pray that you're the one I build my home with

I hope I love you all my life

'Cause I miss your body and soul so strong

That it takes my breath away

And I breath you into my heart

And I pray for the strength to stand today

'Cause I love you whether it's wrong or right

And though I can't be with you tonight

And though my heart is by your side

itsmeharhar said: @huey I got the pic from EverlastingFann twitter accout. I don't know it's restricted and I'm sorry I don't know how to delete my earlier post. Teuk deleted the pic from Katalk. But the pic was already retweeted a lot of times but still no advice from any fan accounts to delete it. Eottoke?? SOS can somebody help me how to delete the pic :(

Guest LuCyJuNg

ice308 said: 2 hints in 1 tweet.. Awesome.. He really knows how to give out hints without being too blatant.. It's just fortunate that FDs are eagle-eyed.. :D Maybe he'll do a v-sign tomorrow as well.. A parting gift for us... :D

I hope Leeteuk will not cry tomorrow.. I would want to see his handsome face smiling rather than crying.. :)
I also hope that our precious couple will have a hassle-free date tonight.. :x

Guest chiyokosadness

i just thinking that Park Jung Soo also might hanging his wedding photoshoot inside his personal bedroom... LOL 
*delusional mode on.. :D
=))