[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

josan said: watch this scene so many times and still having goosebumps.. 

Thanks @josan. I just love how Teuk won't let anyone touch his girl...not even her hand. So I was wondering what was Teuk's reaction when he watched all the FJs shook Sora's hand in ep. 9. Eunhyuk  in that episode won't even release her hand. 306 pages before Sept. 30? Let's do our best!

Lhej

said:

josan

said: watch this scene so many times and still having goosebumps.. 

Thanks @josan. I just love how Teuk won't let anyone touch his girl...not even her hand. So I was wondering what was Teuk's reaction when he watched all the FJs shook Sora's hand in ep. 9. Eunhyuk  in that episode won't even release her hand. 306 pages before Sept. 30? Let's do our best!

I took time to collect my thoughts on yesterday's episode.

When I first started watching Dimples, I had apprehension over Park Jungsu - Lee Teuk's player image.  Watching him on Strong Heart then, the cameras always like to do a close up on him whenever topics of dating, or when there was some sexy celebrity photos passing around, and talks about him being very nice to female juniors.  For the first few episodes, I watched the events prepared by him and I wasn't touched by them, yes, even the concert proposal.  I felt that as a veteran in variety show, he was just doing all these - giving of bracelet, buying airticket to send Sora to Busan etc, cause he is a 'player'  and he knows the way to the woman's heart, and he was trying to 'pursue' Sora in ferrari speed so that they can quickly proceed to their act as a married couple quickly. Of course, he didn't expect the incooperation from Sora - the one who is naive, pure and sincere.

I dun know when is the turning point for me to view Lee Teuk differently.  Perhaps at the year end special? The moment he walked into the room where everyone were waiting, the way he looked at Sora and the way he stuttered and the way he blushed and the way he looked so shy and unsure, at that moment, I know that was no longer Lee Teuk but Park Jungsu.  At this episode, he really had personality split, cause he was going back and forth - Lee Teuk and Park Jungsu (sounds like Dr Jeryll  and Mr Hyde), as he would get into hosting mode, but when he came to Sora, he totally forgot Lee Teuk.  The way he rushed to her immediately when she hurt her hand, even the hosts & other guests took like a few seconds pause, looking at him ridiculely, perhaps they thought that he was showing his affection too much.

What I am saying is that after that I changed my mind of him as a player.  I used to have a player as a colleague, he is usually very smooth when he is talking to female. Very suave and confident even when he is with a beautiful woman.  But Park Jungsu wasn't so at all.  He was nervous, unsure, insecure, stuttered.  Perhaps because of this he may unconsciously mould an image that he is a ladies' man?  You know how a bullied may grown up to be a bully himself, I think this is the same theory.

So I am no longer bothered by all the news of him texting a female junior at 3am or ladies' man etc.

On why Lee Teuk did not come out or be more open unlike Sora, I agreed with @mywebfoot.  Through this thread, I learnt my bit about Lee Teuk, seems like he is always targeted by those netizens who don't have a life.  Everything he said or did were often misconstrued into something else or maybe he was really nice or tried hard to create a Super Junior Brand since the start that he 'allowed' the media to write anything about him even when they were untrue, after all in celebrity world, it will be better to have some news (the latter is my own assumption).

He was always bashed. Do you think by coming out to say "Sora's my girlfriend" will be any help? Have you read what happen to Lee Byung Hun when news of him dating Lee Minjung. He had to sue someone cause that someone wrote some nasty articles. And Lee Byung Hun had been open about some past relationships. And I won't be surprised if someone label him as a player too, which IMO is quite deserving.

So if Lee Teuk did that, don't you think he will be watched more? 

What about Sora? I also wanted her to spread her wings without any Lee Teuk's shadow, so when she succeed, NO ONE can question her ability.

If their relationship is out in the open, don't you think they will turn their knives on her?  If she has any collaboration with any male celebrities, people may spread rumor about her close relationship with them.  How many Korean celebrities have fall victim to these Korean rumor?

I really do not understand bashings. My wish is simple - I wish that at least for those in this forum will be more responsible and tried not to post baseless stuff, cause news that are not verified are just rumours, and rumours spread like spitfire....I also wish that IF Teukso did not end up with each other, we will not go grabbing their necks or their future boyfriend/girlfriend, like those fanwar that I read elsewhere.

I hope you understand my rambling.

PS. @lallinachan I am with you about starting their relationship from Nami.

Guest pinnavinna

on mobile mode all day long..coz i have a meeting outside the office, no wi fi on that place.

can't wait to hit home..and watch all the video everyone been posted here, giving badge, quoting some posts..seems interesting :D

@kaiskloset, I'm lurking, looking for opening to post.  Dun wan boss or colleagues to catch me :)

Since I started the 1000 page on 30 Sep 2012 challenge, I will start the ball rolling by posting videos of my favourite scenes.  We are all so enthralled by Dimples cause from the start, Park Jungsu was so smitten by Sora, just look at the sparkle in his eyes when he saw Sora coming in.

Another of my favourite is when Sora got up to get a chair for Park Jungsu, look at how happy he was, how jealous the Fighting Juniors were and this is why I love Sora - she is always always looking out for Park Jungsu.  At that time, I think her affection for him then is probably towards a senior who took care of her.  I love the couple drinks she prepared, she just has sense.

WHO WON'T LOVE A WOMAN LIKE THAT!

cr. MBCentertainment

I'm trying out to post video so one can view it directly instead of clicking on the link. Hopefully I got it. If not, anyone kind enough to share how I can do it?

Is this another project to celebrate a year anniversary of teukso?

Count me in...

I want to take a part in this project!

Let's make the DC spell work on us

*enchanted