[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Now I'm beginning to suspect SME has something to do with the early termination of WGM DC segment.  Why has LT been continuously working?  And even going out of the country?  SME must have noticed the closeness between the two so they have to do something - that's another reason why we haven't heard nor read anything from SME after the airing of the last episode.  Silly me or righteous me?

That exactly what I think.... SME have something with this two love birds. Btw, I already watch weekly idol part 2, in the part of favorite junior, LT said he wants to have a performance with Sistar as his favorite junior. When MC asked him that is his mother is the one that he love most, he said yes and he said like please take it properly, don't edit it and make it like I love Sistar. U know what I got from this, when talked about love, LT became PJS, which is he was very careful and afraid that someone will missunderstand what he said

so leeteuk really join the smtown indonesia.. aisshh,i didnt buy ticket cz i tought he wont come,and just decided to save my money for the next SJ concert T__T

All I know and we all know and we all see - LeeTeuk has been flashing that bright smile for the longest time.  For somebody who will be enlisting soon and will be leaving someone special behind - he seemed contented. 

So happy for these two beautiful people!!

@azkii I think u cn still buy the ticket if u want to watch them. I don't know whether their ticket sold out or not, but I am sure u stil can get the ticket

@azkii I think u cn still buy the ticket if u want to watch them. I don't know whether their ticket sold out or not' date=' but I am sure u stil can get the ticket[/quote']

Something wrong with my tablet, @azkii cek myticket.com, they sell it online

dee15 said:

viyra

wrote:

»

Now I'm beginning to suspect SME has something to do with the early termination of WGM DC segment.  Why has LT been continuously working?  And even going out of the country?  SME must have noticed the closeness between the two so they have to do something - that's another reason why we haven't heard nor read anything from SME after the airing of the last episode.  Silly me or righteous me?

Our Dimple

is

so

special

to us

because

even

an innocent kiss

on the cheek

can

make

our heart

flutter.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Of all the artists SM Town, Leeteuk only confirmed after this afternoon to Jakarta. Meanwhile, Sulli and Minho likely not come because he was busy filming the drama "To The Beautiful You '.

CREDIT: detikhot

i wanna ask u all FDC, is it possible Leeteuk and Sora together???
Really hope
it happens like this.

I hope I don't get marked by Soompi admin.

I believe they will understand our need to achieve 1000 pages.

I don't know if anyone share this before.  I found this and find it so funny.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

viyra said: Now I'm beginning to suspect SME has something to do with the early termination of WGM DC segment.  Why has LT been continuously working?  And even going out of the country?  SME must have noticed the closeness between the two so they have to do something - that's another reason why we haven't heard nor read anything from SME after the airing of the last episode.  Silly me or righteous me?

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 2.4rem; font-weight: inherit; border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 50px 0px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(215, 194, 168); line-height: 1.3; background-color: rgb(41, 38, 37); "[NEWS] Kang Sora casts for upcoming weekend drama “The Best Lee Soon-Shin” SEPTEMBER 21, 2012 BY KSIFC
DAEBAAAAAAAK!!!! A new drama for our princess news via  http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2012/09/21/news-kang-sora-casts-for-upcoming-weekend-drama-the-best-lee-soon-shin/37.jpg?w=545

phyz said: viyra said: Now I'm beginning to suspect SME has something to do with the early termination of WGM DC segment.  Why has LT been continuously working?  And even going out of the country?  SME must have noticed the closeness between the two so they have to do something - that's another reason why we haven't heard nor read anything from SME after the airing of the last episode.  Silly me or righteous me?

shymaldita28 said:

I guess LT has agreed to end the show early in order to avoid any scandal and I think that the contarct they signed for WGM must have some clauses on it ( 1. Must be single and 2nd if relationship will end up real the contract must be terminated as soon as posible in order that WGM will not be included i the scandal )..If you notice the gundam they ended the WGM even without  a proper farewell, but after a few days it ended they inform that they were a couple..

Guest LuCyJuNg

@kaiskloset
Thanks for the pics of our LT in Jakarta..and FD's talking about LT getting on board late in the afternoon makes me think and be delusional just like every one else..i really hope he had lunch with SOra before going on board.. and lastly, i prefer the 2nd pic @kaiskloset suggest, the airport event at Gimpo.. 
*Daeback!
Reading all your posts... keep me posted guys... all your post are very insightful... proud of all FD's, worldwide!!