[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest mywebfoot

Here are all the possible meanings of Mr. Park Jung Su's statement, besides the one we all hope he means.
1. I don't have anyone right now, but I need to work (100% hard) to get one. 2. I will cement a relationship (100%) so that I can have a girlfriend waiting for me.3. I will confirm a relationship before I leave. 
Work in some margin of error for translation and we are left with.... PARK JUNG SU!!!! SAY IT @#(*&$@#(*$& JUST SAY IT!!!!  :)) [-O< :((
In a weird way, this is actually fun.
And I really really wished they'd shown the long shot in Strong Heart. I wanted to see Eunhyuk's reaction.

I'm drowning in FDD mode now! Seriously I should be at the office now but here I am in my car at the parking lot, smiling stupidly reading the article. Haha! @lady-epheu was right, I watched the video-cut of his part and his expression when he said those words 'seems' serious and genuine. I do think he meant it but of course, as he likes to say ambiguous statement, so we didn't know who he refers to. Being in WGM with a lady which he makes lots of genuine expression before, then people will definitely (especially FDDs) thinks it is Sora. Its logic. Unless he's meeting somebody secretly which I doubt so.

I do believe they (or probably he is) are testing the water now. Look at how statements of role plays in wgm came out, the press conf, this strong heart episode, their tweets. Those, if I can say, its all interrelated.

Their feeling to each other 'seems' genuine too and my FDD mind were thinking, LT must be saying those words to someone which he's working into a relationship now and trying to say they will work things out IF that girl can wait for him. Remember he's asking for Sora to send him off to military when he's going there? Isn't it obvious they will not 'divorce' but instead separated because of enlistment.

Oh, look at how he looked at Boom when he say those words. Boom must know something about it. ;)

I can't believe I'm still awake here! I read the article on suju forum and here I come!

I've always tried to be objective and right now I just want to jump in happiness because I can only think of one girl, and she is the one we all love in here!

Let's think about it:

if it was another girl, then why he is still on WGM??? This episode aired yesterday, so it was made probably a week before, and we know he was still filming with Sora by the time.

I'm not sure if his 100% is referred to "girlfriend" or to "finding a girlfriend before he leaves". In either ways my answer is the same. Why talking of 100% girlfriend? Only if there is reason a girl right now is not fully a girlfriend. Is he saying that he wants someone else that is not half real like Sora? then, again why he is still in WGM filming with her? Doesn't he needs to find another one? And he knows that many hubby from WGM are usually mistaken for "being not single" by ladies (remember that episode on strong heart and the talking of being free but being misunderstood for "taken"). He seems to me pretty much resolute to find a girl... so in my opinion he is giving Sora a message (it's an hypothesis) that he is asking a real relationship with her. Of course I can be mistaken, I'm only trying to guess.

I really think that whatever will be the reason behind his words, we will get more hints. But I fear for their episodes... I guess that they'll prefer to leave the show, I egoistically hope they will not.... but if it is the only way for them to built something before teukie leaves... than be it!

LeeTeuk doesn't have a girlfriend now  - WGM make sure either of the couple has a commitment before they cast them.

While still  in WGM. he won't be able to find a girlfriend - once again, WGM don't allow that. - he won't be taken off the show - he don't want that - don't want a divorce.

He will enlist in a few months - how in the world will he find a girlfriend in the next few months if he is still with WGM?  He has to leave the show,right?

LeeTeuk is sending this message to somebody - and I think, as always, he just want some assurance.

I think the 'kiss' did wonders to the two of them.

The way I see it, LeeTeuk has gotten Sora's attention.

We have to wait to get some hints after the next episode because Sora's parents will be there.

Can you image being Sora and hearing this? Unless he already discussed talking about this with Sora his statement is

probably overwhelming for Sora to hear on national tv.

These two are young,and like each other so what's the common sense result? a relationship off camera...not an unlikely possiblity at all.

Maybe hanyi can tell us what he said is in the context of what we are thinking. But the news seemed to report it in the same wording so he said what he said

for sure . Let's see if we get more info in the upcoming days.I want to get excited but have been burn before so will try and remain cautious about being too happy.

Guest AnneDee07

Here are all the possible meanings of Mr. Park Jung Su's statement, besides the one we all hope he means.

1. I don't have anyone right now, but I need to work (100% hard) to get one. 2. I will cement a relationship (100%) so that I can have a girlfriend waiting for me.3. I will confirm a relationship before I leave. 

Work in some margin of error for translation and we are left with.... PARK JUNG SU!!!! SAY IT @#(*&$@#(*$& JUST SAY IT!!!!  :)) [-O< :((

In a weird way, this is actually fun.

And I really really wished they'd shown the long shot in Strong Heart. I wanted to see Eunhyuk's reaction.

Omg! This is really a shocking statement or should i say again? Hahaha. He is really giving out hints for the elfs and the FDs. Please let it be sora and sora please love and wait for leeteuk patiently. He's really one of a kind. I really hope if sora is the girl he's talking about sora will love him whole heartedly. 2 years is definitely not a short time. But i hope sora will faithfully wait for him. I'm looking forward for any news headlines like this:

"Leeteuk: My 'virtual' wife is now my 100% real girlfriend"

Hahaha. Delusion me! I'm so happy that i can't focus on work now.

Guest lennycsn

sorry guys...i had to go to sleep because it was wee morning hours here i saw the news. im estatic yet grounded with every word he said in strong heart. now, im doing these hypotheses without watching strong heart just yet but through the article written in the news.

based on the statement made, my hypotheses are:

H1:DC has not start the relationship and still wgm couple status. so LT is asking SR to be his girl through korean national tv before enlistment.

H2: DC has just begin to date but not bf/gf yet. So, LT is asking SR to wait for him during enlistment period.

H3: DC has already dated and on bf/gf status. LT is again asking SR to wait and will marry her after 5 yrs.

H4: LT has another gf and it is not SR.

the reason for me to have these hypotheses because LT seems to make us all guessing whether he is in or not in the relationship with SR or somebody else. he did not state it clearly and the statement made seems to have multiple meanings like what i hypothesise above. he definitely has type A personality, a risk taker, and can pull out this stunt on a variety show like this. definitely must hv a stronh heart for this news.

message to LT

hey, PJS, you may play us out but not SR. im dead serious. if it is SR, i will buy your 6th album. if you propose and married SR, i'll be your ANGEL for life.

geez...i think i have just warned him. LOL

Guest elijawol

OMG!!!!! I just woke up and I immediately open the thread by mobile..actually I'm still laying in my bed...am I DREAMING????? Is what I'm reading is REAL?? It's not an IMAGINATION right???? Wwwwwaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Pls FD someone slap me on my face!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!OMG!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!! Really LT!! For real!!!!!!!! I'm 100% sure that she's referring to SR...and I think they kissed already during wedding photoshoot coz in the preview at the end part if their translation is right they right in there...I don't remember it word for word but the thought is ' does LT can get a kiss using the coupon and who's the surprise guess" I don't know how to do screen shot if someone kindly fo that for us..ill highly appreciated it....WOW man!!!! Look at the face of LT in Strong heart..he is kinda afraid,uncertain and happy...I don't know why....GOSH!!!! My brain is like having party! Party! Inside and my body is trembling and cold...hahahahahaha.. of FDsssss........its like a dream slowly taking its shape..don't you think? Hahahahaha...oooohhh!!!! I want to sing...Halleluya! halleluya! Halleluya! Hallelujah! Halleeeeeluya....!!!!!!

Guest lennycsn

i want to be happy but i cant because this is a serious matter. this thread is darn serious right now too. i think we accept our delusional mode and it is somewhat serious matter that we are all dumbfounded at the same time. i like hints but also hate hints right now.

someone mentions the wrath, i was too suspicious about it. the wgm production crew are not obliged to do so. more so buying all ss 6th album online. that is too supportive.

im supposed to finish my project paper for my master, but i ended up doing Master in Dimple Couple (MDC) now. LOL

I saw a little bit of EunHyuk's reaction - he was smiling - not surprised like the previous SH episode.  But I need to see Boom's reaction.  I am suspecting Boom knows a lot about how LT feels because during the separation and there were discussions about kissing and stuff in SH, and then Sora's name comes up, Boom would tell LT - take care of Sora well.

BTW, Park JungSoo-ssi - 5 years is a long wait - marry her before you leave and she'll definitely be there when you return from military service with the twins in tow. 

Maybe you should have just said - I will marry the girl who will send me off for my enlistment.

But I doubt that we would know anything if and when there is something; inasmuch as I want to be nosy, there are too many disadvantages if they expose what they have,

Maybe the reason why LT made this statement is he's afraid SungMin will make a move when he leaves!!   =)) =)) =))

@mywebfoot - love your multiple choice - they all came out with the same answer!!  :))

Guest AnneDee07

someone mentions the wrath, i was too suspicious about it. the wgm production crew are not obliged to do so. more so buying all ss 6th album online. that is too supportive.

Sorry @lennycsn that i cut your post. Actually i also have some queries in my mind about the wrath. It's like WGM and LT have something big or secret they hid btwn them. Maybe they make a deal to help LT make sora as his gf? Hahaha. Delusion again.

Guest Hanyi

I saw a little bit of EunHyuk's reaction - he was smiling - not surprised like the previous SH episode.  But I need to see Boom's reaction.  I am suspecting Boom knows a lot about how LT feels because during the separation and there were discussions about kissing and stuff in SH, and then Sora's name comes up, Boom would tell LT - take care of Sora well.

BTW, Park JungSoo-ssi - 5 years is a long wait - marry her before you leave and she'll definitely be there when you return from military service with the twins in tow. 

Maybe you should have just said - I will marry the girl who will send me off for my enlistment.

But I doubt that we would know anything if and when there is something; inasmuch as I want to be nosy, there are two many disadvantages if they expose what they have,

Maybe the reason why LT made this statement is he's afraid SungMin will make a move when he leaves!!   =)) =)) =))

@mywebfoot - love your multiple choice - they all came out with the same answer!!  :))

@virya, five years are not long.  Sora is still an undergraduate now and she may have to take leave from her studies if her schedule clashes with classes.  And if Sora further pursue her dream to be a director, probably five years are most suitable because she would graduate from undergraduate course or even get her masters degree by then (it is common for Korean artists to pursue postgraduate education).  Also, Teukie may also need time to settle his contract with SM so that he can be freed from any contractual agreement of "no marriage/public relationship".  If fate has link them together, time is no longer a matter.

Welcome all new FDs, and lurkers, and *hugs* old Fighting Dimples.  It is good that our threads have retained the previous level of depth and nutrions.

@lennycsn and @AnneDee07 - you talking about the wreath? 

They ribbon emphasized "our groom LeeTeuk" - and yes, very unlikely for WGM to show their support to Super Junior, particularly mentioning Leeteuk.  T-Ara's Eunjung had some events too and so did Kim Won Joon of Brave Couple - but WGM didn't do anything for them.

Guest mywebfoot

@lennycsn and @AnneDee07 - you talking about the wreath? 

They ribbon emphasized "our groom LeeTeuk" - and yes, very unlikely for WGM to show their support to Super Junior, particularly mentioning Leeteuk.  T-Ara's Eunjung had some events too and so did Kim Won Joon of Brave Couple - but WGM didn't do anything for them.

Guest lennycsn

But I doubt that we would know anything if and when there is something; inasmuch as I want to be nosy, there are two many disadvantages if they expose what they have,

@virya, five years are not long.  Sora is still an undergraduate now and she may have to take leave from her studies if her schedule clashes with classes.  And if Sora further pursue her dream to be a director, probably five years are most suitable because she would graduate from undergraduate course or even get her masters degree by then (it is common for Korean artists to pursue postgraduate education).  Also, Teukie may also need time to settle his contract with SM so that he can be freed from any contractual agreement of "no marriage/public relationship".  If fate has link them together, time is no longer a matter.

Welcome all new FDs, and lurkers, and *hugs* old Fighting Dimples.  It is good that our threads have retained the previous level of depth and nutrions.

i totally agree with you @hanyi. 5 years is not too long, it is just nice. I would prefer if she just focus more on her study after this and embark in a few A rated movies, plus modelling, CF...it is already good enough. But geez...LT is too serious in SH with those statements, it sends shiver to my spine.

SR can be become a good director. I watched SH episode where she described her imaginary characters for each guest in the show, it was awesome. I think she should not be in any cheesy kdrama anymore but to focus on movies and explore different kind of characters. ..and be a movie screen star instead. I knew SR through DH2, but love her in "Sunny". It will be good for her if she just focus on silver movie screen instead.  

Guest lennycsn

@viyra @AnneDee07 sorry for my typo. It is "wreath"...Im still in disbelieving state. I "hate" you PJS! You are keeping our minds and eyes wide open and keep on guessing whats in your mind...now some of FDs are having to diffculties to sleep for fearing to miss some good news.

Agreed with @hanyi too. 2 years is not too long considering Sora's popularity now, there will be lots of project for her to kill her time. And 5 years is just right for Sora to get married after she's achieving what she wanted. If its now, I think that would be to soon for Sora and its not fair for her as she has a career to pursue as well (aside from her degree). I believe those 5 years being mentioned with some planning too. Leeteuk is always been a well-planned person right? And yes, those statements being siad out loud is not a coincidence. He must have thought about it a lot while listening to the guy's story. And yes, Eunhyuk expression says something too. Ahh, these brothers. Please let out stories about your hyung soon! :P