[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

UGH, you guys, I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything for... well, forever. My Internet just sort of completely crashed, and to distract myself, I kind of made myself so busy that I wouldn't think about it, but when I got my Internet back a month or so later, I was so busy that I had to wait to wrap things up before I got into Dimple Couple again. (And I'd just promised to sub the highlights and everything, too, omg you guys I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am.)

And then it turns out I've missed all the fun. T___T Oh, MBC. The strike I can understand. As much as I don't like it, it's some serious (and, I have to admit, fascinating–who can picture this becoming a drama in like five, ten years?) stuff going on–something that could change Korean media and politics for the greater good, and while I wholeheartedly admire the strikers for their courage and cheer them on, whyyyyyy?

So. Even though DC's come to an end, I think the journey–albeit short–was worth watching.

1. We got to see Kang Sora's growth and adjustment into the celebrity life.

Oh, Kang Sora, you adorable awkward earnest little thing. I just adore you. I watched Sunny and she was absolutely fantastic (I, uh, can't say the same for Dream High 2, tbh, since the series didn't really meet my expectations, but her character was definitely among those who I thought had lost potential in the series.) That, and I saw 7th Period Murder Mystery before WGM came out (and didn't realize it, whoops), and she completely blew me away there. (Something that was hard to do, because I found out that Kim So Eun had dropped out of the project before, and I was lamenting the loss of her, until I actually saw the film because she was amazing guys really really). But off-screen, you could definitely see a much larger part of Kang Sora than you can other celebrities–even other newbies. She has such an honest and earnest quality that's incredibly endearing. Did she try to be graceful? I'm going to go with yes, because hey, it's television. But there was a quality in her that couldn't make her mask the entire thing. She didn't exactly fit the niche of "elegant and graceful actress", but I'm going to bet that it's something that she'll learn over time. And, frankly speaking, I adore this side of her. There's something very refreshing to see someone a bit awkward and, well, bumbling (seriously she reminds me of a bumble bee guys XD), and I understand that she's going to lose that in a few years. But I do hope that she doesn't lose her earnestness and her sincerity. There were some beautiful moments that I wish (for her sake, even if, as a fan, it was pure gold to see) hadn't been broadcasted, like her crying for her mother, but they were still beautiful and heartwarming. It was... nice? (not exactly NICE, since she was crying, but you guys know what I mean, I'm sure) to see her so human, and such a faithful daughter (and we could see Leeteuk showing genuine concern and protectiveness, not that he wasn't throughout the series, but I think that was the most raw and sincere concern he showed to her publicly). And even if she's such an amazing actor, it was wonderful to see that during some moments of filming, she really meant what she was doing. The events and such may have been scripted (I don't know to quite degree. The PD could have planned some events, or they could have mentioned ideas to the PD beforehand or whatnot), but you could honestly see the work she would put into the delivery. (Making 10+ lunches, wow!) All in all, I think it was lovely to see Sora grow so much. I'm going to guess Leeteuk gave her some advice, simply because he's seems so attentive and, well, she's a newcomer and he's a seasoned entertainer, so it's only natural to do so. But her growth has been done amazingly and beautifully, and I just can't wait to see how far she goes in the world of Korean entertainment, because she's a talented and beautiful young thing.

2. We saw more of Leeteuk (And Suju).

I admitted a long time ago that I didn't really know much about SuJu, let alone Leeteuk, but I have to admit that watching this made me see the side that Elfs (Is that right? Or is it elfs? Or e.l.f.? Forgive me if I got/get it wrong!) love so much. It was pretty obvious to me that he was a well-seasoned entertainer because his celebrity mask was much more firmly in place than Sora's, which was in the molding process, but there were many moments where it seemed to slip in varying degrees. There were those shy blushes that we got in the beginning of the series, and then we'd see concern or nervousness, or even some of the earnestness that Sora seemed to rub off on her. Yes, I'm aware that he had it all along, but I've noticed that once anyone is in the spotlight for a certain amount of time, the earnestness is tucked away. I feel like that by watching Sora, Leeteuk was remembering some of the times when he first debuted and was reliving them to some extent. I don't know how smooth his debut was, but I get the sense he was remembering the good times and the bad times, and was working to make the bad times a bit easier for Sora. He definitely brought enough attention to the couple to put more of the public eye on her, and it was done tastefully so that she would look more appealing. In any case, he's definitely learned to put on a mask in the past years, and the mask slipped off a lot on the show–partly, I think, because of watching Sora's own green and sincere nature. I noticed that as the series went on, it got on more firmly in place, but... hm... It was like he was holding it tighter? And then it was as if his hand would get tired or something, because in the rarer cases where it would slip, it would slip much more and bare a lot. And then he'd realize quickly that it slipped, and then fix it quickly. That's the only way I can really describe it. XD

In real life? Erm... Hm. Well. I can't really say. I mean, it's been  what, a month since we've seen a recent recording of them on WGM? So no  one really has any idea how their relationship is right now. But  honestly, I'm okay with it. It might just be my ridiculously long break  from them, but yeah. They were good together, but it was reel, not real,  so we knew to expect this, and the break was done too early in the  relationship before anything too deep was developed (by the PDs and the  lovely DC). I feel like that they're both so career-oriented, so even if  they do have one, it won't be something big or anything. What I do hope  is for them to keep communication with each other. Sora's going to need  all the advice and friendship she can get if she's in entertainment,  and Leeteuk's going to have to baby someone when he's in the army. But, realistically speaking (er, typing) , Sora's probably going to get busy soon, and communication  between them will probably be limited.

All in all, I enjoyed watching this. They complemented each other nicely–let's face it, Leeteuk needs someone to take care of, so having a new face in the business would give him the perfect chance to do so, and Sora's mature and responsible enough to remember to take care of him, too. (My mom would always say that sometimes, it was like Sora was the nuna and Leeteuk was the adorable dongsaeng LOL.)

Edit: I posted this before I saw any of your other posts, but WOW, you guys, you've been working hard! I'm so proud of all you guys coming together and being so supportive, and the only other thing I can say is that I wish I was there for the whole journey. But it's been lovely discussing everything with you guys, so let's look back on this postively, hm?

Guest silentaiz

Wow the Wishbook is Awesome! Congrats to Fighting Dimples! Even if I didn't submit my wish (coz of laziness). It's really good to know that FD's all around the world are supportive to the couple. I really love this forum. It's my daily routine to check on this forum everyday. Fighting Dimple is like a family supporting our parents TeukSora. kkk. 

I was watching  Ms. Young-Ae Kang Sora Clips that luvallkorean posted. Thanks! But too bad I can't understand Korean. When I watched some of the clips there was a part when a guy just hugged Sora (not sure if its his husband) but I was imagining that what if that was Teukie. I wonder what is his reaction watching his wife in such scenes. I miss the couple. I I would just rewatch WGM TeukSora parts just to kill time. I hope this week we could see them. 

Today I watched Strong Heart Epi 127 where Lee Hyun Jin is a guest. While watching I was thinking *where did I see this guy?* then I remembered he was in a MV with Kang Sora where Kang Sora kissed Lee Hyun Jin. It was a MV btw. Leeteuk is also in that episode. I hope the two of them would see their connection. Especially Teukie since he should be also jealous of this guy. kkk.

anyways here is the MV where LHJ and Sora worked together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dy4pcTBaOs

Hi Fighting Dimples,

This month has been a busy month doing TeukSora 200th Day and I have learned a lot, and I am happy for this experience, working with many of you....

Despite being tired, it is all worthed....

Now I am just gonna put a closure to this.

Previously I put the wishbook link to private as there are some amendments.

@vierblith, I am so sorry for the long response to this...Now you can download the wish book. The link is below (Revised Wishbook)

Video 200th Day by arienblurr

http://youtu.be/Xdk3yZXLrbQ

Video 200th Day by lazyme2day

Youtube - http://youtu.be/1dRESZZfXfY

Daily Motion - http://www.dailymoti...-day_shortfilms

Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/40944279

Revised Wishbook in PDF format

http://www.mediafire...yckpp4f3yzb8b52

Additional Messages Slideshow in Powerpoint format

http://www.mediafire...1cluffg6881z7vb

Pictures of the book I took with my Samsung SI (not a good photographer as you can see, but still, the book is pretty :P)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

(sorry about this one, this was the one I mentioned need amendment cause I used the  wrong Hangul ^^;;... so lucky Hanyi and Hiedi pointed out to me...and so lucky we all don't understand Hangul LOL...but I need to change it cause TeukSora they both understand Korean -_-''' so, no choice..... I call this imperfect beauty....hope you all don't mind)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

@arienblurr, thank you for handing in the wish books & CD on behalf of Fighting Dimples. Doki doki doki...despite anxious, it is exciting and adventurous huh :P

Good that you get your Dilly Dally croissant in the end, else I will feel so guilty..

Have a safe trip back home!

@lazyme2day, thanks for the cheek exercise.. I've never in my life, sleep one minute then awaken and cheek ascending next minute then sleep again the next minute..lol..

thanks so much too for uploading to different media so that those who are not able to view on youtube can view it in others.

thanks for the companion too ^_^ let's select "healthier" midnight snacks next time ;)

@All Fighting Dimples

A million thanks to you all.

If you wish to get updates from arienblurr, you can follow her twitter @arienblurr

You can also visit her awesome blog at http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/

Have a great day!!

Hope May will be an even better month for all of us and for Dimple Couple!!

[edit]

Cool I top the page and I already made my wish before I know it....

Once more time....

I wish that May will be a better month for Dimple Couple and for all of us, Fighting Dimples.

I also wish Dimple Couple to be healthy & happy...

[edit 2]

Aiks..can't do multiquote again ><..

@jumpum2010 - Do you know how to post a link now??

@Lil_V - WOHooo....cool collage you made for the twitter Project ;)

@akane_tran

I don't know what to say.... Thanks so much for the links but, you are really so random LOL...

gail <3 ruru kkkk -_-'''

Oh by the way, should I thank all the people who PM you with all this links queries cause they are the reason I can see your post here?

Anyway, YAy!!! HI5!!!

@shymaldita28

I think I forgot to reply you but just wanna say...OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU ^_^

and...was it really your birthday yesterday? If yes, happy belated birthday~

thanks for loving TeukSora, wish you happy and healthy...wish you happy again cause one of the reason for you to be happy is when WGM TeukSora resume :P

@Viyra

WUAAAA!!! My cheeks are ascending to heaven!! Hoho...love how you relate back to the three episodes...but why so short? LOL..

okay, when you have time to elaborate more, please do so...I love this I love this!! House Hunting Epi and Lee.Teuk.So.Ra =)

@monmon

yesterday you shared this  "Anxiety in a person's heart weighs him down, but an encouraging word brings him joy. -Proverbs 12:25"

Thanks so much!!! I love this!! This reminds me of Leeteuk :P

and by the way, your March calendar!! SO MANY KISSES LOL!!

Bobo all the way from top to bottom... Kiss hands, kiss tablet, bear kiss, shadow kiss, duck cheek kiss...

Does this mean I will be seeing LIP KISS in May's calendar??? Hohohoho..

@Hanyi

Thanks for posting the news that Haha updated....*Hopeful hopeful*...Oh My God....May!! Please be an even better month for all of us!!!!

@janetv

Thanks a lot for sharing all the links too =) Sora always appear with different make up style everywhere and gosh, all look stunning.

but so far, the prettiest one was in some of the episodes in WGM, the ones with her husband  lol...

Simple make up but oh so gorgeous!!!

Thank you 33ru_mieru for your birthday greeting..I hope i can contribute more on this thread..I guess training more on video making is one of my goal for this year..Again thanks for still remembering me..

Oooooooo,

Hi FDs! I guess today is a sharing day! Now, I noticed yesterday, while I was lurking around, there wasn't much posts here at soompi. But just now, I see that some of our awesome FDs have already share great artworks and calendars (you know who you are). So, I am here to take part as well (hopefully not too late) and provide a link to my third FMV for our Dimple Couple on YouTube. Again, I will provide links to other sites so that if the video is blocked in your country, you can still view it elsewhere.

Here's the link: http://youtu.be/pdhEzLJEpDY

Again, I hope you all will enjoy the video. Remember, STAY POSITIVE!

LazyMe2Day

Edit: Here's the link to Dailymotion: http://www.dailymoti...-iii_shortfilms

Edit: Link to Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/41222889

Very nice video..I love it....Don't stop making dimple couple video you make our hearts happy..

Guest janetv

lets show our support for WGM ..petition for MBC WGM..lets do it guys...

http://www.change.org/petitions/mbc-munhwa-broadcasting-corporation-bring-back-we-got-married#

Guest Hanyi

http://www.change.or...we-got-married#

Thank you for sharing this.  It is a good initiative but I am afraid I will not join.  Don't get mad, here are my justifications.

The petition is to MBC, not to the PD of WGM.  We all know how desperate MBC management is to have all the programmes resume to normal.  The MBC Union, in fight for the freedom of press as well as to reinstate the fired employees who refused to take the order of the management for reporting pro-government news, started this almost 100-day strike.  My major concern is that the MBC President, or senior management who stands behind the President, may use the petition from overseas fans as a weapon to fight with the WGM PD and staff.  As I have posted here a few days ago, MBC was considering to sue the PD of Infinite Challege for damages of $1 Billion Won.  Since I support the intention of the MBC Union to go on strike, I will just wait patiently without backfiring them.  If the petition is to the PD, I will be more than happy to join. 

Just my two cents in respect of the activity.  It is a good initiative and I hope it will go to the right direction.

Guest Lil_V

http://www.change.or...we-got-married#

DONE!!!!!!!

Hopefully, MBC will notice that those who have been very loyal watching WGM aren't Korean only. We do love this show...

So, Please MBC, bring WGM back. You can film other show, but why can't  you (try to manage) do WGM filming?

wosaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....

FD, please vote..

It's Monday anyway, tomorrow will be MAY...

hope uri Sora and Teuk will have filming soon.

Stay positive, FD! Have a great day!!!!

Guest Hanyi

WGM learned the painful lesson and posted the arrangements for 5 May on Monday! 

The familiar notice announced that "Music and Lyrics" will be broadcasted during the airtime of WGM on 5 May 2012.   

안녕하세요 우리 결혼했어요 담당자입니다.

우리 결혼했어요를 사랑해주시는 시청자 여러분 감사합니다!

5월 5일 토요일은 그 여자 작사 그 남자 작곡 방송으로 인해 결방 될 예정입니다!

시청자 여러분의 많은 양해 부탁드립니다.

결방으로 인한 불편을 드린 점 대단히 죄송합니다

The notice didn't say WGM is ENDED or what.  It only set out the arrangement for this coming Saturday.  For those who are new here, please do not treat this notice as a formal announcement of ending WGM. 

Will dig out the rating of M&L last Sat later.

Guest Hanyi

hanyi sis pls translate this for me  :) she's selected for what endorsement?

국순당, 광고모델에 영화배우 ‘강소라’ 발탁

*quoted image*

Actress Kang Sora became the model for Kuksoondang (국순당, the name of the company). 

The product is 막걸리, Korean traditional wine made from fermented rice (Makkorri, sorry I don't know the correct spelling).  Before soju was first introduced to the market back in the 70/80s, 막걸리 was the best selling local wine at that time because people will not get drunk by drinking rice wine.  However, as the government policy changed and rice was one forbidden to be used for making rice, suju dominated the Korean market since then.  Rice wine manufacturers are revamping the image of the product and I am sure that Sora's lively and healthy image helps attract the younger generation.

I understand that there is a news article coming with this picture.  Sorry that I cannot do the translation right now as I need to go.  Will try to take a look later when available.

[EDIT] Topping-page wish:

Teukie will have another solo performance dedicated to Sora during the SS4 Seoul Encore Concert!

Sora to cook Teukie's favourite stew when they meet again in Dimple House.

Guest luvallkorea

WGM learned the painful lesson and posted the arrangements for 5 May on Monday! 

The familiar notice announced that "Music and Lyrics" will be broadcasted during the airtime of WGM on 5 May 2012.   

안녕하세요 우리 결혼했어요 담당자입니다.

우리 결혼했어요를 사랑해주시는 시청자 여러분 감사합니다!

5월 5일 토요일은 그 여자 작사 그 남자 작곡 방송으로 인해 결방 될 예정입니다!

시청자 여러분의 많은 양해 부탁드립니다.

결방으로 인한 불편을 드린 점 대단히 죄송합니다

The notice didn't say WGM is ENDED or what.  It only set out the arrangement for this coming Saturday.  For those who are new here, please do not treat this notice as a formal announcement of ending WGM. 

Will dig out the rating of M&L last Sat later.

Thanks. But I don't understand why 'Infinity Challenge' could show re-runs for 12 weeks, while WGM cannot. Instead of showing M&L. Since Infinity Challenge has started filming, any news from WGM PDs anywhere?

Guest icyou_768

Does anyone know the song "Every Breath You Take" by the Police? I was listening to it and i couldn't help but think of TeukSo :3 ..reminded me of all the scenes where he keeps sneaking glances at her haha. Man, I really do miss this couple ): 

Thanks. But I don't understand why 'Infinity Challenge' could show re-runs for 12 weeks, while WGM cannot. Instead of showing M&L. Since Infinity Challenge has started filming, any news from WGM PDs anywhere?

Well, to be fair, Infinity Challenge is one of the most popular variety shows in Korea (at least domestically), while WGM has been having pretty low domestic ratings (according to a recent article I just read, but I can't remember where). It's just not the moneymaker it was anymore.

I still wish they'd put international fans into more consideration, though.

Guest Hanyi

While both WGM and IC belongs to the same division (Variety Show Bureau), the PDs could decide on what to air during strike.  I have not done any research on whether the WGM PD is also in charge of M&L., but it seems to me that WGM PD was asked to broadcast M&L.  Also, it seems to me that IC PD has a higher rank than WGM PD.

Don't forget that we have the priviledge of having a few new episodes in March while audience of IC had been giving re-runs since February.

Only news from MBC Union is that they will organize an event on 9 May to support themselves on the 100th day of strike.