[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest hellokitty_mao

Hi guyss! I found this on Twitter. So excited I cannot contain it.

Had to screen cap it for proof. Lol

*quoted image*

After 4 weeks of cancellation, MBC will finally resume new episodes of WGM next week on March 3!

Twitter: SJ━SHINee━DB5K Subs     ‏     @SMTownEngSub

(src:@RealKshownow)

OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. Hyperventilate. Please let this be trueeeeee! ** tears.gif:tears:tears.gif

Thank goodness! OMG!!!!!!! This is the BEST news ever for this pass weeks!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it's true!!! :)

EDIT

Btw anyone watched WGM today?? Any preview for next week? Which is gonna be 3rd March :)

Guest 33ru_mieru

According to Baidu China, there was no preview for next week.

Some fans who watched today's WGM said that MC Misun mentioned something about Leeteuk, but there is no proper translation yet.

Anna.....Thanks so much for your good news :`)

Everyone, another thing, can help to pray that in March, other than we get to see latest episode,

can help to pray also that Leeteuk and Sora's filming for honeymoon or any other new episodes are real?

can help tp pray that Leeteuk and Sora will continue to film future new episodes as many as they can?

can help to pray that Leeteuk and Sora will continue to film til the very last day til Leeteuk really need to be enlisted in the military??

Please please...thanks~

Some fans who watched today's WGM said that MC Misun mentioned something about Leeteuk, but there is no proper translation yet.

Everyone, another thing, can help to pray that in March, other than we get to see latest episode,

can help to pray also that Leeteuk and Sora's filming for honeymoon or any other new episodes are real?

can help tp pray that Leeteuk and Sora will continue to film future new episodes as many as they can?

can help to pray that Leeteuk and Sora will continue to film til the very last day til Leeteuk really need to be enlisted in the military??

Please please...thanks~

I have been praying for that too, 33ru_mieru. Too be honest, I've included that in my requests during mass. This is the first time that I've actually prayed for two people other than my family and friends. Men, this two are really loved. ♥ And that's how I badly need them to end up together. Leeteuk deserves her. I guess compared to Sora, he'll be the luckiest if he ends up with her. ♥

Guest teuksoralover

Thank goodness! OMG!!!!!!! This is the BEST news ever for this pass weeks!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it's true!!! :)

EDIT

Btw anyone watched WGM today?? Any preview for next week? Which is gonna be 3rd March :)

I did not even bother to look for livestream. :( I wanna boycott it because I want my Teukso. HAHAHA. :)

Please please...thanks~

I will. :) This wait is just too long already.

And Misun mentioned something about Leeteuk??? Maybe they miss them too. Haha. Can't wait to know what it is.

*quoted image*

After 4 weeks of cancellation, MBC will finally resume new episodes of WGM next week on March 3!

OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. Hyperventilate. Please let this be trueeeeee! ** tears.giftears.giftears.gif

EDIT-

I'd trade my boyfriend any day just to watch WGM again. :vicx:

FINALLY!!!!!! :D I'M SUPER HAPPY THAT THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER. I SERIOUSLY NEED MY DOSE OF TEUKSO. JUST ONE MORE WEEK TO GO! LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN! :)

Guest lallinachan

*quoted image*

OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. Hyperventilate. Please let this be trueeeeee! ** tears.giftears.giftears.gif

EDIT-

OMG!!!!!!!! THAT'S SERIOUSLY THE BEST NEWS IN A MONTH!! YAEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_lyv80oxnxf1qfrx84o3_400.gif

cr: jongwoonee

tumblr_lznh4xDnLO1qcnp1w.gif

cr: chamomileblood

@dzudzu: I can't believe it! I was obsessed with that song as soon as I listened to it!! I wanted to make a MV with it, but now I changed song... well maybe the next one... XD

Guest Moielle

Yah lallinachan has that day :)

lallinachan, you can add the description on that day :P

Awww...hold Sora's hand....

"I wanna hold your hand~~" again I heard Leeteuk singing Lovely Day by Super Junior...

That day must be a really really lovely day for him ne~~

Sorry everyone, I can't resist not to post this

http://youtu.be/soZ3hYGYLsM

cr.airimin

It is related to Sora....pay attention to the date ;)

Hi! I've watched the video and also the other videos of this song in their various SS4 concerts. I must say that he has more happy gestures and passionate expressions when singing Lovely Day on 20 November 2011 (the same is true when he sang She passionately on 20 November compared to other SS4 concerts). Most probably because the lyrics echoes his heart's desire and the object of that desire was there watching:

"I wanna hold your hands, I wanna kiss your lips, I wanna fall in love with you, it must be beautiful lovely day"

Aren't these what he wanted to do as he said verbally and as observed non-verbally?

As for the heart sign, he also did that on their 19 November concert -

On the SS4 Taiwan video, Leeteuk seemed pensive while singing the song, and he let out a deep sigh towards the end of the song. I think I watched him slightly bit his lower lip as well. He kinda looked unenergized - tired? or just thinking something else while singing? or a plain habit?. Although he was also sighing on the 20 November rendition. As a person who has only recently watched their concert videos, it felt different while watching him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kde6TjeUfYk

=======

I'm sorry I wasn't able to reply to your message. I will be very busy especially until March. I'll try still to drop by to catch up with you guys.

You are all excellent for the digging up many information to correlate on how and when episode 1 was filmed. Really fun reading this thread! :D

=======

*quoted image*

Twitter: SJ━SHINee━DB5K Subs@SMTownEngSub

EDIT-

This is such a great news!!! Anticipating already the new episodes. Thanks! :)

OMG this news just made my day so complete..honestly im just planning to drop by this thread as a silent lurker but because of this i can't help but  to post..im really happy that our favorite couple is coming back..

TEUKSORA ppalli wayo! we miss you so much!!

Let's celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIMPLE COUPLE FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

to all FD's *cheers*

Guest kaelstorm

Please please...thanks~

i went to watch the last few mins and actually, what misun said was "yi teul" which really sounds like "yi teuk". it actually means two though. so there was nothing mentioned about teuk.

praying though that there will finally be a new episode of WGM on the 3rd!!

while Moielle put up 11/20/12 concert videos(the one Sora was at)

I started watching videos of that night...Leeteuks tears at the talk time were so sad to see..Having to say good bye to

the life he's known for so long has to be hard. Military service is manditory so he must part...

here's a couple of videos

http://youtu.be/st2IAzGrecI

credit:mj100471

http://youtu.be/lQO0kTpr89Y

credit:CariHK001

this is the part where SungMin goes to Sora in the WGM epi we saw at 3:44 then you see embarassed leeteuk

can see the Sora sign she had made..

http://youtu.be/nmQn5AVyZjA

credit: cjcj1510

*quoted image*

EDIT-

thanks for the good news! here is another proof.. from kshownow FB & woojung couple fansblog

1zmyyau.jpg

everyone, let us pray for this news to be true... :w00t: my weekend is now complete... kkk

Guest 33ru_mieru

@Fighting Dimples

I know we are all now happy for the good news ^_^ but, keep praying and no matter what happen, stay positive and keep praying yah~

@lallinachan

Are you too excited you it is so overwhelming and you forgot the conclusion of episode 1 mystery? LOL

btw your GIF is soooooooooo Funny it makes me LOOOOOLLLLLL

@dzudzu...

Wow girl...thanks so much for the song yesterday...by One Direction...I played it twice on my playlist and my sister barged into my room asking about it , and now, it's repeating on her playlist ^^;;;;

@Anna

Aww..that's very sweet...thanks for doing that for Dimple Couple.

@Moielle

I want to hold your hand tightly (but not romantically) and shake your hand shake shake shake...YES!!

especially for this part -->

Most probably because the lyrics echoes his heart's desire and the object of that desire was there watching:

" I wanna hold your hands, I wanna kiss your lips, I wanna fall in love with you, it must be beautiful lovely day"

Aren't these what he wanted to do as he said verbally and as observed non-verbally?

as for the heart shape....that one is for ELF ^-^ ...but now SHE is also = ELF. So now, when Leeteuk shows his love to ELF, that is also for Sora LOL

btw Moielle, after your busy, don't forget to share with us what you think for the latest episode okay.

@Moielle & sqd66

Thanks so much for the clips ^_^

Watching that interview....of Leeteuk....aww......men in 30s are just so cool... Sora you are awesome I love how you love your husband! I love episode 15!!! even though can't watch now but I can imagine back how Sora said those good thing about her husband and so good to see those dried leaves fly over lonely Fighting Junior....aw..poor Fighting Junior...LOL

@teuksoralover

Yesterday you mentioned about Leeteuk solo in SS4.....how special "SHE" is....

this remind me once again of SUKIRA (111106 sukira - Leeteuk miss Sora)

http://youtu.be/UFT5BTRxrGw

cr. o0GybZz0o

Few weeks back, I posted this video when I felt so down and I asked whether anyone had the full translation but nobody replied :(

But yesterday I found it!! Not really a full translation but it is more detail than the one I found earlier ^_^

Anyway, will just share this part:

我给她了两首推荐曲一首是Elvis Costello的《she》还有Noel《思念思念》

选择《she》这歌的理由是 看过了电影《诺丁山》

歌曲的歌词非常的美 “看着她的脸很幸福”是这样吧?“拥有她我在天堂地狱之间来回,她对我来说是怎么样的存在”这样的有点肉麻的歌曲。

其实我和姜素拉xi第一次见面时放的歌曲就是这首歌 所以推荐了这首想要一起听

在这秋天的夜晚 冬天即将来临的深秋夜晚听非常的好

像我们素拉xi说的一样 歌词中“思念思念”反复了很多次

我从纽约回来,又去了塞班,姜素拉xi就像刚才说的那样在radio里那么说过:“不是我一个人的错觉吧?”

cr. 允许珂爱你

My Chinese is not good so if anyone who can translate better, please correct me. This might be posted before in the forum but anyway, I will just do once more time just in case:

[[translation]]

I gaver her 2 recommended songs,

one is by Elvis Costello <<SHE>> and another one by Noel <<Miss You>> (Eng Sub for Miss You: http://youtu.be/l3Ninrz-G38 cr. LoveKpopSubs8)

(I) chose <<SHE>> this song, reason is because I have watched the movie <<Notting Hill>>

the lyrics to this song is really beautiful "Looking at her face (makes me) feel happy" something like that right? "To have her, I am just like in between heaven and hell, going back and forth, She is the meaning of my life" something like that a bit mushy type of song.

Actually, this is the song (being played) when me and Sora-ssi met for the first time. So, (I) recommend this song to listen to it together

I this In the evening of autumn, when the winter is about to come, it is really good to listen to (such song)

Just like what URI Sora-ssi said, the lyrics in "Miss You Miss You" keep on repeating.

I came back from New York, then went to Spain, and Sora-sshi mentioned this ([he is referring to "miss you miss you" keep on repeating]) in the radio, "That is not just my false imagination illusion right?"

[[end of translation]]

If you all remember, that day Sora-ssi also became a DJ....Leeteuk wanted to call her but could not make it due to his own radio schedule..

Aww....I really love those SUKIRA moment of them :`)

Okay at that point, afte the "That is not just my false imagination right", the person who shared the translation said that this reminded him of what Leeteuk said back in Epi 8 (when he was in NY having lunch with Shindong and Ryeowook)....

hhaha...he kept on asking and confirming this...so cute of him...[edit here: so it's like he wants to confirm again  whether Sora is feeling the same thing cause of what Sora said when she was DJ-ing..gosh I love how open this guy is. end of edit]

The reason I am sharing this is because, all these weeks, I miss Dimple Couple so so so so so much...

I missed Sora more in the past few weeks but this week, I miss both Sora and Leeteuk equally...I miss seeing them together...SO SO so so much...

Despite my busy schedule this month, I still can't stop coming here to cure my withdrawal symptom...

I must be mad sleeping 4-5 hours a day cause I wanna complete my work but at the same time I need some cure from this forum...

and, the SUKIRA I shared....I just love it so much cause I can really feel that Leeteuk miss Sora and that must be the same feeling I am feeling for both of them.

Listening to Leeteuk's voice in this Sukira makes me feel warm....sad and happy mixed feelings...

I didn't translate all cause I wanna focus in <<SHE>> and how important this song is to Leeteuk ^-^

and he is still singing it in SS4.....SS4 is still on going~~

[edit]

@kaelstorm

Thanks so much for that =)

Guest monmon16

It is okay dear. :) Don't worry about it. The fact that you even volunteered to do November is such a big help already.

Enjoy your Holy week over there. I know it is a long break there. I'm Filipino myself but havent seen motherland for a long time. :)

I PM you about the calendar - it was wonderful! :) I just sent you some suggestions. I hope I was atleast helpful.

Wow! I found a kababayan here in this forum... Awesome! :)

I would like to thank you and 33ru_mieru AGAIN for the help you've given... After getting ideas from both of you I think my calendar is way way better than my 1st draft (like evolution of man LOL). It's really fun working with you. :)

As for the good news that other FDs shared, we should really celebrate but keep praying. Too bad I can't watch it (if ever the news is true) till April, that is if I can keep my promise from restraining "watching" korean stuff. ;) But I keep visiting this forum to get DC updates.

Guest lallinachan

@teuksoralover and mieru: I'm really impressed by all the good advice you gave to ary and monmon16! Seems like it's something you do in your work, wow! *very impressed*

mieru: oops! yes the conclusion of episode 1! I forgot! I'll do it tomorrow. The case needs to be closed. And I'm so glad you shared this thing abaut the song "She"! I'm gonna read again your post, it's such a precious new moment (ok, I'm a foolish teukso deprived)... Does it appear in the timeline that he talked abaut that song? I don't think I added it... I only put a brief sentence for each day, but I can add a reference to the song "She"... seems like our timeline can't stay a definite thing for a while^^ but that means we are really very attentive to DC.

Waaah, I can't believe that in a few days we'll have DC!!! and can we hope in a 30 minutes episode?? I still need a confermation, because it feels like years since the last episode!! I think we'll have DC eating together? or maybe the housewarming?

Anyway, for now, let's start the countdown!!

- 6 DAYS

gosh... sorry for topping a new page for basically... nothing^^;;

Guest teuksoralover

OMG!!!!!!!! THAT'S SERIOUSLY THE BEST NEWS IN A MONTH!! YAEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*quoted image*

cr: jongwoonee

*quoted image*

cr: chamomileblood

@dzudzu: I can't believe it! I was obsessed with that song as soon as I listened to it!! I wanted to make a MV with it, but now I changed song... well maybe the next one... XD

Hahaha. I like how you replied regarding the news through gifs because they were rejoicing as well. That is a good one. :)

i went to watch the last few mins and actually, what misun said was "yi teul" which really sounds like "yi teuk". it actually means two though. so there was nothing mentioned about teuk.

praying though that there will finally be a new episode of WGM on the 3rd!!

Oh. So leeteuk wasnt mentioned? I thought they missed them too. :) Hahaha. This is what happens when we miss them so much.

Guest teuksoralover

@Fighting Dimples

I know we are all now happy for the good news ^_^ but, keep praying and no matter what happen, stay positive and keep praying yah~

@lallinachan

Are you too excited you it is so overwhelming and you forgot the conclusion of episode 1 mystery? LOL

btw your GIF is soooooooooo Funny it makes me LOOOOOLLLLLL

@dzudzu...

Wow girl...thanks so much for the song yesterday...by One Direction...I played it twice on my playlist and my sister barged into my room asking about it , and now, it's repeating on her playlist ^^;;;;

@Anna

Aww..that's very sweet...thanks for doing that for Dimple Couple.

@Moielle

I want to hold your hand tightly (but not romantically) and shake your hand shake shake shake...YES!!

especially for this part -->

Most probably because the lyrics echoes his heart's desire and the object of that desire was there watching:

" I wanna hold your hands, I wanna kiss your lips, I wanna fall in love with you, it must be beautiful lovely day"

as for the heart shape....that one is for ELF ^-^ ...but now SHE is also = ELF. So now, when Leeteuk shows his love to ELF, that is also for Sora LOL

btw Moielle, after your busy, don't forget to share with us what you think for the latest episode okay.

@Moielle & sqd66

Thanks so much for the clips ^_^

Watching that interview....of Leeteuk....aww......men in 30s are just so cool... Sora you are awesome I love how you love your husband! I love episode 15!!! even though can't watch now but I can imagine back how Sora said those good thing about her husband and so good to see those dried leaves fly over lonely Fighting Junior....aw..poor Fighting Junior...LOL

@teuksoralover

Yesterday you mentioned about Leeteuk solo in SS4.....how special "SHE" is....

this remind me once again of SUKIRA (111106 sukira - Leeteuk miss Sora)

http://youtu.be/UFT5BTRxrGw

cr. o0GybZz0o

Few weeks back, I posted this video when I felt so down and I asked whether anyone had the full translation but nobody replied :(

But yesterday I found it!! Not really a full translation but it is more detail than the one I found earlier ^_^

Anyway, will just share this part:

我给她了两首推荐曲一首是Elvis Costello的《she》还有Noel《思念思念》

选择《she》这歌的理由是 看过了电影《诺丁山》

歌曲的歌词非常的美 “看着她的脸很幸福”是这样吧?“拥有她我在天堂地狱之间来回,她对我来说是怎么样的存在”这样的有点肉麻的歌曲。

其实我和姜素拉xi第一次见面时放的歌曲就是这首歌 所以推荐了这首想要一起听

在这秋天的夜晚 冬天即将来临的深秋夜晚听非常的好

像我们素拉xi说的一样 歌词中“思念思念”反复了很多次

我从纽约回来,又去了塞班,姜素拉xi就像刚才说的那样在radio里那么说过:“不是我一个人的错觉吧?”

cr. 允许珂爱你

My Chinese is not good so if anyone who can translate better, please correct me. This might be posted before in the forum but anyway, I will just do once more time just in case:

[[translation]]

I gaver her 2 recommended songs,

one is by Elvis Costello <<SHE>> and another one by Noel <<Miss You>> (Eng Sub for Miss You: http://youtu.be/l3Ninrz-G38 cr. LoveKpopSubs8)

(I) chose <<SHE>> this song, reason is because I have watched the movie <<Notting Hill>>

the lyrics to this song is really beautiful "Looking at her face (makes me) feel happy" something like that right? "To have her, I am just like in between heaven and hell, going back and forth, She is the meaning of my life" something like that a bit mushy type of song.

Actually, this is the song (being played) when me and Sora-ssi met for the first time. So, (I) recommend this song to listen to it together

I this In the evening of autumn, when the winter is about to come, it is really good to listen to (such song)

Just like what URI Sora-ssi said, the lyrics in "Miss You Miss You" keep on repeating.

I came back from New York, then went to Spain, and Sora-sshi mentioned this ([he is referring to "miss you miss you" keep on repeating]) in the radio, "That is not just my false imagination illusion right?"

[[end of translation]]

If you all remember, that day Sora-ssi also became a DJ....Leeteuk wanted to call her but could not make it due to his own radio schedule..

Aww....I really love those SUKIRA moment of them :`)

Okay at that point, afte the "That is not just my false imagination right", the person who shared the translation said that this reminded him of what Leeteuk said back in Epi 8 (when he was in NY having lunch with Shindong and Ryeowook)....

hhaha...he kept on asking and confirming this...so cute of him...[edit here: so it's like he wants to confirm again  whether Sora is feeling the same thing cause of what Sora said when she was DJ-ing..gosh I love how open this guy is. end of edit]

The reason I am sharing this is because, all these weeks, I miss Dimple Couple so so so so so much...

I missed Sora more in the past few weeks but this week, I miss both Sora and Leeteuk equally...I miss seeing them together...SO SO so so much...

Despite my busy schedule this month, I still can't stop coming here to cure my withdrawal symptom...

I must be mad sleeping 4-5 hours a day cause I wanna complete my work but at the same time I need some cure from this forum...

and, the SUKIRA I shared....I just love it so much cause I can really feel that Leeteuk miss Sora and that must be the same feeling I am feeling for both of them.

Listening to Leeteuk's voice in this Sukira makes me feel warm....sad and happy mixed feelings...

I didn't translate all cause I wanna focus in <<SHE>> and how important this song is to Leeteuk ^-^

and he is still singing it in SS4.....SS4 is still on going~~

[edit]

@kaelstorm

Thanks so much for that =)

Wow... I like this one. I know this video before but never really know what he is saying. All I know is he said he misses her. :) Reading your translation now made me more happy. It is so cute when he was asking that if he is delusional because he thinks they miss each other. Hahaha.

BTW, what happened to the SSTP phone call? Wasn't it translated? :)

@teuksoralover and mieru: I'm really impressed by all the good advice you gave to ary and monmon16! Seems like it's something you do in your work, wow! *very impressed*

mieru: oops! yes the conclusion of episode 1! I forgot! I'll do it tomorrow. The case needs to be closed. And I'm so glad you shared this thing abaut the song "She"! I'm gonna read again your post, it's such a precious new moment (ok, I'm a foolish teukso deprived)... Does it appear in the timeline that he talked abaut that song? I don't think I added it... I only put a brief sentence for each day, but I can add a reference to the song "She"... seems like our timeline can't stay a definite thing for a while^^ but that means we are really very attentive to DC.

Waaah, I can't believe that in a few days we'll have DC!!! and can we hope in a 30 minutes episode?? I still need a confermation, because it feels like years since the last episode!! I think we'll have DC eating together? or maybe the housewarming?

Anyway, for now, let's start the countdown!!

- 6 DAYS

gosh... sorry for topping a new page for basically... nothing^^;;

Thank you. :) I try my best to be helpful. :) Yeah, I agree.. I hope more confirmation will come in. Its been too long already. :(

I think we are anticipating the fortune teller for the next episode and leeteuk writing a smiley in a van??? and walking hand-in-hand on the street. :) OMG! Can't wait.

Guest xianlie90

Don't hv time to visit this thread yesterday coz busy with works.. And when i hv my time, i end up sleeping till i just wake up now... (I only slept for 3 or 4 hours these days)

and when i opened this thread and i heard you guys talking about MBC cancellation will end on this March 3rd, I AM VERY HAPPY *smiling from ear to ear, cheekbones ascending to heaven*

FINALLY!!! We can get our DC back!!

I miss them sooo much.. Always think about them everyday, visit this thread before i go work, before sleep (except yesterday) & whenever i hv time i re-watch DC episodes to cure my longing of them...

Gosh... these past weeks, I can't help my self thinking:

- Last time DC was seen by fans on February 7... Did they meet again after that?

- I wonder about Sora's idea to put a grand piano in Dimple House.. Does LT fulfilled her wish? If yes, where he'll put that grand piano?? LOL

- And housewarming... owhh.. Hope FJ & other bro-in-laws hv a chance to visit Dimple House! Cant help my self imagining how will these "(over) lively" boys in DC house..

- I hope DC will meet each other family soon!! How will Sora's dad react to LT since Sora is her only jewel in his family! xD and how will LT's older sister (Inyoung) react to Sora.. XD *coz Inyoung even 'crazier' than his brother, lol*

- Where did LT put his Sora's standee now..? Will he bring it to Dimple House?

- And fortune teller!!! Really curious whats the result did the fortune  teller ahjussi gave for our DC... Hope it'll be a good one!!

- etc etc..

and FINALLY!!! I can cure my "DC syndrome" next week!! WAAAAAA!!!

@mieru my 5day older twin!!!! LOVE YOU so much!!! thx for the translation..!!! I never read a complete translation for that Sukira.. I always wondering what LT said there.. thx to you now I understand how much he miss his (our) Sora!!

btw now i hope someone can find (or do) translation for the radio show of Sora! ^^ any FD kindly would do that?

@ary & @monmon16 sorry dear.. haven't read your PMs.. TT_TT I'll promise will give my opinion as soon as I hv time to reply ^^

@lallinachan hwaiting for Ep1 summary (or novel? lol) ^o^ & lets count down!!!!

@teuksoralover Aren't SSTP call already  translated in arienblur's blog? :) At dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com...

http://dimpledsmiles...mshimtapa-call/

Fighting Dimples hwaiting!! Let's bring up this thread~ ^^ for silent lurker, come on.... i know many of you want to share this happiness together! kkk~and thank you to other silent lurker who have shown yourselves... and thank you so much to every FD who shared their thought, informations, news, links, videos, pictures, etc!! 

Guest teuksoralover

Hi FDs, here are some news/stuff about our couple. I hope more news will come.

• ·         Saw this on our couple’s fan page. An FD tweeted PANCOAT asking if they sponsor DH2 because we see Sora and some of the cast wearing their products. And they tweeted him/her back and they confirmed that they do. They said Sora likes wearing PANCOAT. I looked and researched about PANCOAT and they have a lot of cool designs but our Sora-sshi like the duck design the most. LOL. *DELUSION MODE*
422075_163739973742702_100003201006594_239212_1298575536_n.jpg

431220_2371088497016_1844636844_1480711_799620536_n.jpg

• ·         When is SS4 in Thailand? I saw this on WGM Dimple Couple Pantip (Thai FDs). They said they bought all this stuff for SUJU when they come to Thailand for their concert. They are the same ones who put up the banner of Dimple Couple in the airport when SJ arrived there.

425423_375011975859806_320931467934524_1386814_1387846125_n.jpg

• ·         Our Sora-sshi has another famous backpack again. LOL. Remember how her MAGIC BAG from the school date became famous? According to this news, the backpacks she is using in DH2 became a hit again.

소녀감성 강소라 백팩 인기! [goole trans] - So - Ra emotion popular girls backpack!

c411ab703d61891f83c3d6a8b34d84fb.jpg
CREDIT: NAVER.COM

• ·         I LIKE this fangirl pic I found. Haha. Handsome prince and a cute fangirl.

kiwicassie.gif

CREDIT: kiwicassie

@xianlie90 – I mean I thought we are going to put subs on the SSTP phonecall.

And I agree all silent lurkers. Please come out. We can make this thread very lively. So far, I think we are doing a good job but the more the merrier.

OFFTOPIC: KBS employees are planning on going for a strike too just like MBC. Wow. They want their president to step down too.

Guest chikuma

yes...finally good news and hopefully this week we wan watch our couple again..it's been sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long..argh..and tomorrow we can watch DH2 and see the change of Hae Sung character.I love it!!!!!!!!

Yesterday i just watched wgm kangin joon ji  from kshownow( actually i just curious to know about housewarming with Suju), it's hillarious but sadly i'm mad with Kangin..How can he treat Yoon ji like that..Eventhough it's jus a show maybe the lack of chemistry and attraction between the two of them.I'm so glad that our couple is not like that.