[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

lallinachan:

Is it this at 2:13? Leeteuk's Tongue?LOL if not then

I bow my head in shame blush.gif

http://youtu.be/jefIuJqCcHQ

credit:MBCkpop YT

Woah... never seen that! sqd66, you took the time to analyse the performances, even if it's not the right solution I'm proud you took the time to search a sign from Teukie^^

*shake hands* XD

@ary: I have the feeling that you will find out something...

@mieru: I'm glad you'll try to add the "lonely teukie" twitters^^ And you were already thinking abaut it? It's the tird time you read my mind! XD Hope you'll show up anytime you can! We'll miss you <3

Well, here I am again with a good news. Lol. So yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, let us partyyyyyyyyyyy! :)))

*quoted image*

Twitter: Charisma Kang @RismaPark

SO, THIS IS GOING OUT. SO I BET, THIS'LL PUSH THROUGH. ♥♥♥ *SCREAMING LIKE CRAZY*

ps: I have a friend on Twitter who said that MBC is not blessed that's why they're having issues. She's an anti-TeukSora fan. But oh well, she's online so I am going to flood her TL with TeukSora moments! *evil lafff*

♥ you FD! :)

X°°D I'm seriously liking your spirit! and we have a similar taste for "evil laugh" LOL! X°D

her dimple?! *quoted image* same dimple with Leeteuk but she has on both cheek...

On February 27th, SM Entertainment released a statement saying, “SM Entertainment has acquired a travel agency specializing in Hawaii called, “Happy Hawaii” through a capital increase. We have changed the name to “SM Town Travel” through which we will be running a travel and tourism business.

source: AKP

Well, Mr & Mrs. Dimple are u ready for Hawaii? LOL~

You beat me! I had already copied the URL and was going to share it here! We got the same thought!!! If SM is that into Hawaii..... than maybe there's a chance for a honeymoon there? Gosh! I'd sooo wish for that! I want Sora to wear a cute swimsuit and see Teukie going to hyperventilate!! UHAHAH!!!----> bear with me guys, it's been soo long, my fantasy is running crazy!

Guest teuksoralover

FDs,

Let us help lallinachan’s with the calendar/timeline. Please.

:) If you have any info in the past like past tweets of LT, Sora and even SUJU, events, programs and I guess even rumors about the couple. Please let lallinachan know about it so that he can organize it. Our CALENDAR is looking good so far so please let us help each other.Fighting! :)

@lallinachan – Here are my suggestions for the things we could put for the calendar… My problem also is my time zone. I am also from the other side of the world so I can’t accurately say dates and all that because I am 1 day delayed compare to Asia. Anyways, the best I could do is give you suggestions or information of what I think we could put for the calendar. Just let me know if they really related.

• Maybe we could put something like… Sora caught wearing LT’s gift (bracelet) outside WGM.

111006 Sora wore her bracelet at BIFF (Busan International Film Festival) 2011 (except this one is a mission day)

111007 Sora wore her bracelet at APAN 2011

111017 Sora wore her bracelet at 48th DAEJONG Film Awards 2011

I think there is one more event when she wore it again but I can’t seem to find it. I just think we could put this up in the calendar since it is a DC moment where I can say she loves the bracelet.

• How about when Shindong put up Sora & Teuk’s picture for his online business? Do you think we should consider that? We could put something like unofficial fighting junior Shindong using Sora & Teuk’s photo date for business.

• Also the day when a RUMOR of Teukso going for a honeymoon after Sora finishes Dream High 2. I think even if it is just a rumor, maybe we should put that too for reference… Just emphasize that it is only a rumor.
  • How about the date when Sora started filming DH2?

• This is Teuk’s last tweet before leaving for Singapore SS4 and also before Sora’s birthday on the 18th of Feb. He said he tired and fans are speculating he taped something for Sora’s birthday since he said he is so tired from working and he will not be around for Sora.
Untitled-15.jpg

• I have to remind you too that when LT tweeted something about WGM this month… the latest one. He deleted it after awhile. Maybe we could put something like LT tweeted filming WGM but deleted it later on.

• Some more LT tweets:

Untitled-11.jpg

I hope I was able to help you with the timeline. I will look into more in my archives in photobucket and look for some LT tweets about sadness and all that. I will dig it. Haha. I hope I am not overcrowding you with updates.Is it okay if you give the link of your timeline again (the latest one yo have) or you may put it in the spoiler so I could see what we have already. I might be suggesting that is already there. :) 

@kiminaeka – Wow. Hawaii???? That would be really DAEBAK if they really go there. Do you think Sora will wear a two-piece infront of Leeteuk? Bwahahaha.

Guest 33ru_mieru

@Kiminaeka,wuaaaaaaaaaa!! hawaii! I love this....during the special episode,so sad to see them all so excited then next minute disappointed....so hopefully this time will come true! (edit: but since Hawaii is english speaking country...i want them to go to Japan still :P)

@Teuksoralover, do u. realise both of us spell 0timelost wrongly?we wrote 0timeslot lol....

to 0timelost,we sincerely apologies.....didn't mean it....please visit us more more!

Guest lallinachan

Thankyou for your big help teuksoralover!! <3

I suggest you all FD DON'T PM ME, because if we share it in this thread everyone of us will be able to see and also to discuss it.

Maybe when you are giving me something to add to the timeline, color the text in blue, so that for me is more eyecatching, and I'll be able to not miss anyone of your suggestions^^

About the beginning of the filming of DH2, I wanted to have some info too, but I coud not find anything...

@ary: I'll what I can do for making a PDF of the mystery ep 3^^ And of course I'll always remember your investigation about the special too!

Good evening (here in the Philippines) FD's! :))

Now, I just have this blunt opinion on people who're so narrow-minded about SUJU (esp. Teukie and rumored Donghae) to be in shows like WGM.

I just wanna say to these people to GROW UP. Yes I know it's kinda hard to accept the fact that our boys are getting into this type of shows, but I wish they would understand that they're getting old and they need to feel how it is to be in a relationship. Teukie for example, looked his happiest when he was in WGM. I mean if you look at the videos, you would see. A TRUE FAN WOULD SEE AND WOULD UNDERSTAND. But instead what, his so-called fans bashed him, and hated Sora for being with him in the show. GAWD. Some people are even giving her bad words. Some people even said that SORA is to be hated upon because she stole "their" Teukie away. In the first place, was he even yours? Is he even your personal properly that you can dictate that he should not like Sora at all? I, as a Teukie-biased accepted Sora with an open arms. Why can't people be just like that? Why can't they be all supportive and just be happy for their idols because whether we like it or not there would always be a GREAT WALL OF CHINA between them and us. No matter how much hate you throw at Sora, if Teukie goes for her (be it any woman except Taeyeon) then WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING ELSE. Who are we to stop him, eh? Let's get real people. Even my friend was happy that there was no TEUKSORA episode on WGM and that she said that it was God's gift to her. Why drag God's name and openly state that it was HIS gift? Is God that selfish too? Why be happy for Pete's sake that there was no WGM for the past couple of weeks and drag God's name in it? Is that even sane? Well what if God would choose Teukie for Sora, then would you hate God for doing that? Huh? Just my 2 cents on these people who're obviously delusional.

I'm just pissed off. My friend's tweets is annoying me and I just had to find an outlet to let it all out. Sorry FD's.

Guest monmon16

Now, I just have this blunt opinion on people who're so narrow-minded about SUJU (esp. Teukie and rumored Donghae) to be in shows like WGM.

I just wanna say to these people to GROW UP. Yes I know it's kinda hard to accept the fact that our boys are getting into this type of shows, but I wish they would understand that they're getting old and they need to feel how it is to be in a relationship. Teukie for example, looked his happiest when he was in WGM. I mean if you look at the videos, you would see. A TRUE FAN WOULD SEE AND WOULD UNDERSTAND. But instead what, his so-called fans bashed him, and hated Sora for being with him in the show. GAWD. Some people are even giving her bad words. Some people even said that SORA is to be hated upon because she stole "their" Teukie away. In the first place, was he even yours? Is he even your personal properly that you can dictate that he should not like Sora at all? I, as a Teukie-biased accepted Sora with an open arms. Why can't people be just like that? Why can't they be all supportive and just be happy for their idols because whether we like it or not there would always be a GREAT WALL OF CHINA between them and us. No matter how much hate you throw at Sora, if Teukie goes for her (be it any woman except Taeyeon) then WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING ELSE. Who are we to stop him, eh? Let's get real people. Even my friend was happy that there was no TEUKSORA episode on WGM and that she said that it was God's gift to her. Why drag God's name and openly state that it was HIS gift? Is God that selfish too? Why be happy for Pete's sake that there was no WGM for the past couple of weeks and drag God's name in it? Is that even sane? Well what if God would choose Teukie for Sora, then would you hate God for doing that? Huh? Just my 2 cents on these people who're obviously delusional.

I'm just pissed off. My friend's tweets is annoying me and I just had to find an outlet to let it all out. Sorry FD's.

I don't know what to say to try to calm you. Just ignore them, ok.

Don't let them ruin your night.

We will continue to love Teuk and Sora.

Magandang gabi! ;)

I don't know what to say to try to calm you. Just ignore them, ok.

Don't let them ruin your night.

We will continue to love Teuk and Sora.

Magandang gabi! ;)

Magandang gabi rin sayo, monmon16. Hihi. Nah, I'm calm, it's just that there'll be people who will never be happy by seeing their idols with someone else. Too bad. :P

Guest ary1004

ary oh dear.. I hope i didn't steal(?) your job.. >.< i simply do this coz this is the >_< hope you guys are doing fine on making DC calendar ^^ glad to know that i can help you guys even abit.. :)

haha...dont worry dear, you are not...you have lessen things in my to do list....and on top of that, you did a great job...*hugs ^^

FIGHTING hyunbinlover!!! spread the love!! heheh!

well, for this friend of yours, it's kinda... well of course Teukie will always be with ELF, but he can't have a personal relationship with ELF (you know what I mean?^^)... maybe with time your friend will be less extreme (?) hehhe! For us it's already a good thing that others Teukie biased are more interested in seeing him happy, of couse there will always be a bit of jeaously (right ary?^^) but the important thing is that he is happy. It's a pity to hate someone like Sora just because of a show, she has so many good points... oh, well! Like I said, Fighting with spreading Teuksora love!! XD

absolutely yess...haha...it's even more than 'a bit' sometimes...keke

and thanks for the full translation of the interview...he is too cute and adorable..how cant i be jealous with sora? keke

and the V mystery...first, i'll say something about the one he show to sora...sometimes, they do the recording more than once...so my take is that the one that shown to sora is not the one that been broadcast...but it doesnt really make sense actually (or it does?)...anyway, sora did said that she cant find it no matter how many times she try to look and find it...so, if the one sora watch is the same one that we watch, of course she cant find it when it wasnt there...huhu...i dont even know what i'm saying right now..hope you guys can understand what i'm trying to say...feels like my writing is kind of messy right now...huhu

now, lallinachan...about the videos. half of the videos only have the short version of a-cha which means, it's impossible that we will get teuk's solo part...so we only left with 3 - oct 8 MC, oct 9 Inki, and the goodbye stage another one which i think from oct 16 (i forgot when and where - i lost my notes...huhu..but think it's Inki since MB last stage outfit is black and MC last stage is white outfit+outdoor stage, and as far as i remember Inki's last stage didnt have fanchant...so it wasnt a last stage..maybe it's a special stage since they sang 3 songs...too lazy to search for them right now...my connection is a bit slow)...

anyway, too much rambling..back to the topic..the something that he did was in the one from oct 8 MC right? the one that have the same outfit (and stage) with the video he show to sora...i just watch other two briefly since you said you investigate this one...anyway, i've watched the performance for timesSSS but i really cant figure it out...huhu..cant you give me any hint? is it a V too or it's another gesture?

this is my three guesses if it's the V but me myself is not that convinced with this...huhu (forgive me for the super HQ pic :()

v1.jpg

did he make a V around this time? it doesnt seem so in this pic but i dont know if he did it the next second since i cant see it properly

v2.jpg

and this 1, i didnt think so too...plus, his fingers was fold (except for this two, which only half-fold)

v3.jpg

and the last one...i really dont know...but i think i saw him use more than one finger..huhu...i really need HD....and lallinachan, hint please *hand grapsed with kitty eyes

@ary: I'll what I can do for making a PDF of the mystery ep 3^^ And of course I'll always remember your investigation about the special too!

haha....how did i forget that? how silly i am to forget my first investigation...when i said 3, what i mean was 1.Ep.5 that i missed and u pm me the pdf file, 2.ep3 - the missing plate case that MBC-ET obviously made, and 3. the latest one, the big case - Ep.1...haha...what's wrong with me? i'm not even that old yet...huhu

I just wanna say to these people to GROW UP. Yes I know it's kinda hard to accept the fact that our boys are getting into this type of shows, but I wish they would understand that they're getting old and they need to feel how it is to be in a relationship. Teukie for example, looked his happiest when he was in WGM. I mean if you look at the videos, you would see. A TRUE FAN WOULD SEE AND WOULD UNDERSTAND. But instead what, his so-called fans bashed him, and hated Sora for being with him in the show. GAWD. Some people are even giving her bad words. Some people even said that SORA is to be hated upon because she stole "their" Teukie away. In the first place, was he even yours? Is he even your personal properly that you can dictate that he should not like Sora at all? I, as a Teukie-biased accepted Sora with an open arms. Why can't people be just like that? Why can't they be all supportive and just be happy for their idols because whether we like it or not there would always be a GREAT WALL OF CHINA between them and us. No matter how much hate you throw at Sora, if Teukie goes for her (be it any woman except Taeyeon) then WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING ELSE. Who are we to stop him, eh? Let's get real people. Even my friend was happy that there was no TEUKSORA episode on WGM and that she said that it was God's gift to her. Why drag God's name and openly state that it was HIS gift? Is God that selfish too? Why be happy for Pete's sake that there was no WGM for the past couple of weeks and drag God's name in it? Is that even sane? Well what if God would choose Teukie for Sora, then would you hate God for doing that? Huh? Just my 2 cents on these people who're obviously delusional.

first of all...hi~ *hugs*...never knew/realize that u're a fellow Angel too...another teuk-biased here, nice to meet u..keke

second, nice saying there..but, yeah, there's nothing we can do to those childish ELF that didnt use the given head and mind to think...people who judge things only by looking at the surface...people who like who and who because he's hot, handsome etc but not because who they really are =="

for me, i just ignore them...it's just wasting my time to read their unwise comment...chill ^^...i need to stop before i ramble too much about suju..huhu

Oooh. Nice to see my kababayan FDs here! I'm a Filipino too! :)

Btw, i couldn't agree more with your post. I think this is why Teuk once called SOME fans 'delusional' on a tweet. Remember that?

(Anyway, there is always too much hate on twitter regarding WGM. That's why i refrain searching for comments there. When finding translations, i go directly to accounts i know are accurate and could be trusted.)

Too bad for those anti-fans though as TeukSora episodes are going to resume on Saturday! Let's think happy thoughts! The wait is almost over! Fighting! :D

Guest monmon16

Calendar soon to launch.... hahahah And we will be needing your help to fill in the timeline as mentioned by teuksoralover and lallinachan.

Sorry, I know this should be posted at the homepage of this forum, but I'll post it here anyway.

@ary: Count me in again in this activity. [Lord, please forgive me :) ]

since we are expecting (still praying) that our DC will be back, that would mean there's a lot of work to do and I can't just stay here and not giving you any help. btw, what month are you in? 

@xianlie: I hope you don't mind, I used ure logo... Again, it's so cute!

sg4ktk.png

sg4ktk.png

Guest ary1004

@monmon i'm done with september and working on with october (i'll use the same exact design with sept except for the pictures used..and for october, the side pic will be on our left,opposite with sept which was on the right...so it'll be kind of sept-right,oct-left,nov-right)...you may proceed with dec ^^...sorry that i'm holding mine too long..a bit busy this week (why must it be this week?!)...anyway, will pm you the one for october tomorrow night or the next day morning...it'll be impossible to finish it by tomorrow...huhu...

p/s: i dont understand how i can be happy doing all this in my busy day...haha..weird me

[edit]

haha..we put the logo on the same spot...are we reading each other mind? keke

[edit2]

yours is 1200 right? i dont know why mine get small when i upload it into photobucket....it was originally 4000++ but doesnt even reach 1000 when uploaded T.T...anyone can help me with this?

first of all...hi~ *hugs*...never knew/realize that u're a fellow Angel too...another teuk-biased here, nice to meet u..keke

second, nice saying there..but, yeah, there's nothing we can do to those childish ELF that didnt use the given head and mind to think...people who judge things only by looking at the surface...people  who like who and who because he's hot, handsome etc but not because who they really are =="

for me, i just ignore them...it's just wasting my time to read their unwise comment...chill ^^...i need to stop before i ramble too much about suju..huhu

Sorry, I cut your post. Lol. Well, couldn't agree more with you on that. Maybe we're exceptional Teukie fans because we're happy that he's paired up with Sora. HUGS! >:)<

Guys, as of the moment, she just tweeted that Sora only got famous because she was paired with Teukie and Sora doesn't fit well with reality shows like WGM. So, to the rescue- replied to her tweet in a civil way. :)) She messes with Sora, she messes with me. Kidding. ^^

Guest monmon16

@monmon i'm done with september and working on with october (i'll use the same exact design with sept except for the pictures  used..and for october, the side pic will be on our left,opposite with sept which was on the right...so it'll be kind of sept-right,oct-left,nov-right)...you may proceed with dec ^^...sorry that i'm holding  mine too  long..a bit busy this week (why must it be this week?!)...anyway, will pm you the one for october tomorrow night or the next day  morning...it'll be impossible to finish it by tomorrow...huhu...

p/s: i dont understand how i can be happy doing all this in my busy day...haha..weird me

[edit]

haha..we put the logo on the same spot...are we reading each other mind? keke

really??? that's cool!! we have on the same wavelength in making this project. remember the yellow font that we agreed to change to violet/purple? kekekekeke

[edit2]

yours is 1200 right? i dont know why mine get small when i upload it into photobucket....it was originally 4000++ but doesnt even reach 1000 when uploaded T.T...anyone can help me with this?

it's 1600*1200, try to upload it to tinypic,com ;)

FD's I just need your opinion on this one. Please give your opinions, be it honest or not. Let's put away our being FD's and try to give the most honest opinion.

So here's the thing, my friend (anti-Teuksora) just told me that Teukie is being pushed to Sora and he doesn't like that. She also said that Teukie doesn't like being pushed to someone that he doesn't like at all and that he's irritated by this. So, which is which? I'm kinda pissed off by this and my defences in actually saying a blunt opinion towards her is slowly betraying me. So FD's, what do you think?

:(

Guest lallinachan

FD's I just need your opinion on this one. Please give your opinions, be it honest or not. Let's put away our being FD's and try to give the most honest opinion.

So here's the thing, my friend (anti-Teuksora) just told me that Teukie is being pushed to Sora and he doesn't like that. She also said that Teukie doesn't like being pushed to someone that he doesn't like at all and that he's irritated by this. So, which is which? I'm kinda pissed off by this and my defences in actually saying a blunt opinion towards her is slowly betraying me. So FD's, what do you think?

I'm sorry to have to say that your friend needs to get a life. No offence, me too right now don't have much life, but at least I'm mature enough... I mean, WHY on heart is she thinking that he is being pushed? Has she watched really WGM? because I think she has not really seen how Sora is at all. If anything it was Teukie that tryied sometimes to push her (and I don't blame him one bit <3) into make more fast progress (his trying to hold her hand for exemple). And Teukie to be pushed? If he didn't like the situation he could drop anytime, and certanly would not do such sweet things for her any time he could. I'm sorry, I am Teuksora biased... but I try to be objective or else I could risk to mix reality with fantasy... I mean I fly to lala land too, but at least I know I'm flying there. Really your friend is so lucky to know Teukie so much she can read his mind. Maybe here are also other biased that know Teukie and can tell thier opinion^^

@ary. sorry dear, I've read your investigation,  only can say for now that you are JJANG! not only working on the calendar but also investigating!^^ *proud* I'll give you one hint later, for now I have stuffs to do, sorry^^ *seeing your kitty eyes*...... I promise! sorry^^;;;;

how ironic. if that's true, then Teuk should have quit WGM a long time ago. Why then did he even shoot  down rumors of him leaving the show if he  didn't want to  be there at all and if he didn't like her as his wife? then what's the point of him doing all those sweet stuff for her? of texting and calling her privately to encourage her? haish. some people can't accept the fact that he is happy with her. SO SELFISH.

i think it's in the reality that because im a DC bias i beg to disagree with what she said but im saying this out of having a bias ..as you said she is an anti..an anti will always be like that ..i mean like say negative things without having proof, saying things that is not even true and worst even creating his/her own story..an anti would just say whatever they want but the question is? is it even true..

one more thing..is she LT? does she know LT that well?hmmmmffff...i don't know why some people would always finds a way to destroy someone's belief..it's really dissapointing!!! 

my message for ur anti friend.. believe in whatever she wants but nothing can bring down our faith to DC because DC is true and will always be..keep believing on her own fantasy...she should wake up cause i bet she's dreaming..laugh.giflaugh.gif

@hyunbinlover: don't worry we FD's will always support DC no matter what they say.. just ignore it and just continue to spread DC's  lovewub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

"Dimple Couple would always get Fighting Dimples back!"cool.gif

DC FIGHTING!!!!!waiting for our couple's comeback..

Edit:I think Leeteuk doesn't want to be pushed  to Sora ..because he himself is always willing to go to Sora without needing someone to push him..haha(just joking)w00t.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Guest 33ru_mieru

Before I started, actually I wanted to share so much about 03 Nov 2011

but for now I will just share this:

2 days ago, I shared about 06 Nov 2011. Today, let's go back a little bit earlier to 03 Nov 2011.

Before we go to view a clip. let's take a look at lallinachan's timeline on this date

111102 - Making of Episode 8

111103 - Twitter LT: Restless and lonely (deleted)

111103 - Sukira LT: Using Computer to Look at Sora's pictures

111105 - Sora listening to the song recommended by Leeteuk "I Miss You" ( I added this for fun )

111106 - DJ Kang Sora & Leeteuk Miss Sora

Last 2 weeks, I was feeling so down cause I miss Sora so much that, I actually did something I didn't do much in the past..I searched Sora's name in twitter #reveramess and started to see what people say to her..

It was a very very bad idea to do that and it made me feel worse..

I remember back in episode 15 & 16 those weeks, even in episode 14 when they showed preview of episode 15, I heard people saying that many bashed Sora.

I read some of those bashes but it didn't affect me much cause I felt that those things I read are freaking stupid...

Those people vented their anger by saying Sora stole their husband.....I was annoyed, but then I read Dimple_Couple commented that those comments are funny..

So, I learned from Dimple_Couple, to read those as jokes..

yah, I started to see them as jokes by immature people.. stupid low class jokes but yah, since it is a joke it is so funny..but I don't continue to read cause it is wasting time since it is a low class joke...

However, after episode 16...the strike came...and few weeks of endurance without TeukSo....made me desperate...

I paid a visit again to places where low class jokes are located..and this time it affected me quite badly...

I missed Sora so much.. I missed Leeteuk so much even though less than Sora. I browsed and browsed and browsed, then I found back the recording that I have heard before, Leeteuk miss Sora...

When I heard it for the first time (before the strike), I didn't feel much..Just feel that it's so cute of Leeteuk to miss Sora, but when I listened back last week,

it gave a bigger impact...I didn't understand at all what Leeteuk was saying but I know....I must be feeling the same thing as he is then...

I was dying to know what he said...There are some translations here and there but it was incomplete...

I repeated the recording so many times...listening to Leeteuk's voice..

Funny how his voice sounded sooo warm so close to the heart that day..

When I got the timeline from lallinachan, I started to pay attention...

to 111106, then to the few days before that...111103...Leeteuk tweeted that he was feeling restless..and at the same day, there was Sukira...so I went to search for it..

I found Sukira on that day..I looked at Leeteuk.... Wow, he was what he described in his deleted tweet.

sukira11110301.jpg

Gosh...and the songs they played on Sukira that day was so depressing and mellow and slow...and yah Leeteuk's look...just like the songs...and when I clicked one part

http://youtu.be/pv-77qQOoAw

cr. sulph

....I found a familiar music............WAIT!!! I heard this before........

I continued to listen...........Oh My Gosh!! It was the same song that Leeteuk recommended to Sora!!!

I Miss You!!!

I watched the video, looking at unsmiling Leeteuk, singing to the song...Leeteuk, you felt restless then?you felt lonely? Are you missing someone then? but I thought the day before you just met Sora!! (making of episode 8)...

Hrm, I guess I know that kind of feeling...

That meeting with Sora the day before...it was so short wasn't it? You felt so much happiness on 02.11.11 didn't you?

but when the source of happiness was not there the following day, you just feel a sudden loneliness.. I feel that very often...

Sora listened to the song I Miss You on 05.11.11...

Actually, wanted to continue to the part where LT used computer to look at Sora's picture but will do that next time. There are so many things about this episode that I wanna share but I am sorry I don't have much time and I am not so good at doing this kind of stuff actually.

Just that, perhaps at this moment, we all can quite relate to how Leeteuk was feeling cause we also miss them so much now.

and the reason I wrote this now cause we are now in quite a good mood somehow... We have missed them so much in the past few weeks but this week we are given hope. We will all be happy again.. so posting this at this moment won't hurt the feelings so badly right?

Just like Leeteuk, few days later...on 06.11.11, you can feel that he still missed Sora, but he somehow sounded happy there didn't he? ^_^

@lallinachan

I am not sure why either....it's the third time you felt that? for me, I felt more than three times..

Anyway, I guess all of us here tend to think the same way, that's why :)

[edit:

111108111008: special1004: Today 5.15pm is the first broadcast of <We got married> with Miss Kang Sora as the last third couple~^^ Please give many love and support!!!^^ (Source:@special1004

Translation:@heequeenTing - end of edit]

[[edit: thanks to monmon16 for pointing the mistake in the date....YEAH supposed to be 08.October.2011 ^_^]]

@teuksoralover

Please please, can you help to find the screen cap of the original twitter above? Thanks thanks ^__^

@Anna

*hugs* I guess for now, there is no need to try to convince your friend or try to change whatever she wanna believe.

There is no need to argue when both of you don't know Leeteuk personally.

Just like all of us here...we do so much analysis, investigations etc etc...but all are based on a lot of assumptions...

and as there are more than 3 people agree to an issue, and when the majority can convince the minority, we assume it is the correct thing...which might or might not be true...(edit: well, I still believe in those things that I have investigated with Fighting Dimples are true :P I have that right to believe in myself haven't don't I :P end of edit)

She also said that Teukie doesn't like being pushed to someone that he doesn't like at all and that he's irritated by this.

Wow!! How she knows that about Leeteuk? cause she is an Angel?

Well, anyway, it's kinda hard to ask me give honest opinion as a non FD.....

Just wanna say, perhaps you can just agree to disagree with her and just let each other respect each other's opinion.

If she doesn't like your opinion then stop arguing about it.

If you don't agree with her but you still consider her as a friend, then just stop talking about Leeteuk & Sora. 

If she can't respect your feeling for liking TeukSo and bash TeukSo in front of you...such a simple thing to do for a friend and she can't do that I have nothing to say.

Anyway, You have us here and you can talk to all of us as many as you want about Leeteuk & Sora. You can continue your friendship with her by discussing about other stuff both of you enjoy. 

anyway, feel free to vent out all your frustration any time... I am not good at comforting people but with all the amazing people here in this thread, I hope you feel better.

FIGHTING!!!!

Guest xianlie90

@lallinachan yeahh... i agree with @ary's investigation... looks like LT did his (not proper) V sign mission on October 8th...

My review:

Here is some lyrics from A-Cha song:  the blue lyric is LT singing part, and based on WGM ep6, Teuk did his mission on the red lyric part

[DH] bwabwabwara barabwa, ojik neo hana ppuni da

[LT] sesang namja deul Huh! bigyo mara

[DH] ]utjimara utjima, sarangeul bi utji mara

[LT] ttaeron yuchi han nae gobaek mameul yeoreo

1-3.jpg

so i rewatch the video from Music Core at October 8th (just now, coz only now i can sit infront my PC) and keep my attention to that part.. and this what i found...

ONE - ttaeron yuchi han nae

a.jpg

You can see he wore same attire & same glove with WGM Ep6, thats why i think this is the one he did the mission

and when it comes to his "gobaek mameul yeoreo" part,  the sentiment cameramen ;p didn't took his close up...!! *ARGH*

d-1.jpg

e-1.jpg

f.jpg

It was REALLY fast!!

You can see from 3 pics above when kyuhyun, ryeowook & yesung changed their position, Leeteuk did something with his hand but i still not quite sure with Teuk did with hand on the pic... (i need to multi-click the vid as fast as i can to get screencap, when i try to get more -tried it more than 10times- LT already put his hand down)  but based on WGM, i think this is the time he did his mission..?

Must agree with Sora with: "Really couldn't see it at all on TV"

2-3.jpg

From my investigation the reason why we "Really couldn't see it at all on TV"  is because: He did it really fast (about 0.1second)maybe???  and the sentiment cameramen...

And about the clear version of his mission on Ep6, i think he took the video from WGM Camera.... coz i think he even can't see it himself  from Music Core video.. LOL

I only can investigate till this.. (x.x) really clueless... help me @lallinachan...  hahahhahaha..

[EDIT]

@hyunbinlover: why not tell her just "eat food"? LOL

Firstly, thats why i always wished that twitter have some FB advantages..  why they dont make something like "disable someone status" so that we  don't have to read he/she status tweets while we can still follow each  other.. aiss....

I once had a friend like yours also  (but this is not related to TeukSo)... we have the same idol group..  but bcoz of some reason the company decided to replaced her bias with  other singer... at that time, I REALLY ANGRY with the company, he is my  bias too!  *I admitted i had cursed the company alot at twitter*  but I still keep on supporting every member of the group... Coz it was  obviously the company fault, not the members... coz i know they really  solid & already like blood-brothers.. they even still contacting  each other after the replacement...

But  i don't know why... suddenly she turn like a mad-fangirl... she posted  very hated tweets towards our idols.. Even mentioned every member why  they are so mean to removed her bias.. (hellooww.. it was the company  decision, not the members...) She said: "You guys should get out  too!" since her bias already out.. Really.. she acted like drama-queen...

I try to ignore her, but she become over and over... until I can't take it anymore and then I posted status (but not mentioned her) like:  "Blaming & hating others will only hurt yourself.... and my hearts hurt whenever I see you hurt..." etc.. that kind of quotes..

We end up not mention each other for months after that tragedy.... time  goes by & now she didn't do it anymore, we mentioned each other now  about other things but not close as before.. just a simply  conversation... ;(

Oh my gosh.. i can't stop my self.. (- -") i digging up old wounds.. hahaha.. sorry guys!!

My advise is just ignore her... if you can't take it anymore & need her to hear you, simply post random status about your thoughts in subtle & care ways (without  mentioned her). I think she'll know that you tired already with her  hated tweets but don't want to start a fight.... okay, i know i'm not a  great adviser but i hope you'll get better soon with you friend! :) thx  for sharing your thoughts with us!! *BIG TIGHT HUGS for you*

i want to reply to everyone but i need to sleep now.. (x.x) its 1AM already here.... see ya FDs.. :)

Guest lallinachan

@hyunbinlover: I'm sorry if I sound harsh before^^; It really wasn't my intention, but maybe that "no offence" was not read in the right way. I really don't want to be mistaken for a fanatic of Teuksora, because I'm not (gosh! I only like them very much). What I meant is that of course if this girl is your friend she must have lots of good things that you like about her, so, like mieru said, don't let such a discussion to be something that could distance you. It's really personal assumptions. As I said before, Teukie in my opinion likes to be with Sora, if not he could have shown a more different personality, more detached but, I believe, always gentleman. And if he felt he was being pushed, he could just have dropped. We FD had actually many doubts about Teukie, and maybe there are still right now (not only about him). What we do here is only support them. We aren't saying they are in love, that as Sungmin said, is only something that they could know. What we can say is that they are cute together, that they have proven to care for the other one, that they tried to keep in contact even outside WGM. We don't know what are their feelings, but we chose to enjoy the time they have together, assuming that is something that they enjoy too.

Hope you did not get in a bad way my "get a life" since I admitted that me too can give myself the same advice in this period. But I think that when people comes to say they know someone to the point of knowing his mind, well, that can be an extreame though. So, when I notice that I'm in the same danger, I try to change my past time (I have many hobbies LOL^^). Really, no offence intended! We FD wants to keep a clean image of the fandome. Sorry if I sound harsh, it really wasn't my intention.

@xianlie90 and ary: First of all I'm proud to see your investigations!! <3 *shake hands... then hug*

Yes, you got the right performance, but that was an easy task for you, ne? the fact is that I noticed that very fast moment too (LOL! xianlie, who could blame poor Sora for not seeing it?), and I personally don't think he did it. As ary has said, they do a pre-recording, so my personal guess is that MBC-ET showed Sora, and the viewers, a video from the pre-recording. That would mean Teukie did not have to do the sign again, ne? can we agree in this? Can we??

because it's not as simple as that. So here I give ary the hint I promised (but of course it is for anyone who still wants to investigate): LOOK AGAIN that performance (if you still have not come to hate it^^;). I insist too keep yours eagle eyes on Teukie all the time! I think if you'll notice what I've noticed, you'll be more satisfied.