[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest 33ru_mieru

HI!!

FD, I'm here only now just to read all this discussion abaut the actual time of the first meeting... didn't you remember in case of episode 3 I already pointed out that Sora says "Today I'll shot a confessing scene?"----> meaning it can only be after midnight! (since they are dining and Sora said it's so late)... maybe you didn't remember it, heheh!

Anyway ary1004 posted the perfect proof!!!! XD I never noticed there was a timing!!

You guys are JJANG! I had so much fun reading these three pages of investigations^^ is it a closed case now? or should we compose the dynamics?

here the moment I posted before (case 3)

*quoted image*

And.. maybe I'm wrong, because I had to read all yours investigation but It was a lot of things... But we are not seeing Music Bank in episode 1, we are seeing Music Core, that airs every saturday.

Show! Music Core

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaShow! Music Core (Hangul: 쇼! 음악중심; Hanja: 音樂中心; Syo! Eum-ak Joong-sim) is a South Korean music television program broadcast by MBC. It airs live every Saturday at 4:20PM KST

So it is:

1) Suju filmed the preview of WGM on 30 september (friday)

2) DC met on the same night (30 september) in the maybe 10PM- 11 PM? (between friday and saturday)

3) Suju performed at Music Core (friday, first of october) Teukie gives invitations...

Am I missing something? maybe it's more complicated since we have Teukie in the back room with different outfits...

I'll work on it too^^

Lallinachan....my very very very first thought when this hasn't been discussed,

before discussions was...

Sequence: Leeteuk gave the invitations to his friends (Friday not sure) --> Leeteuk went on date (Friday not sure) --> Leeteuk announced to fans (Saturday)

but after all thediscussions.....my sequence is:

1) Leeteuk gave invitations to close friends (not shown in WGM)

2) Leeteuk went on date (Friday & Saturday)

3) Give out invitations in front of camera (Saturday) 

4) Announce to fans (Saturday)....

Now that you mentioned about the music show, I am not sure about Music Bank or Music Core or even Music Camp cause I never watch...

yah yah, if you can inform us more about this, please please...

and, Detective lallinachan, can you do a summary post for us once the case is closed?

Thanks~ :P

[edit]

Agree with you that the preview was filmed on Friday 30 Sep 2011. (can look at xianlie90's post for proof)

[edit again]

Yah I also agree with you Leeteuk and Sora met on Friday 30 Sep around 10PM - 11PM cause when they reached restaurant, Leeteuk said they already met for about 2 hours right? Then DongHae's message was 12.17AM (after Cinema scene before Supper Scene)....so should be roughly around that time.

PLUS

Previously, I thought there was SUKIRA on Friday that's why I didn't take consideration filming could start before 12AM....

At first I thought, it is impossible Fighting Junior went to disturb people in the middle of the night...12AM...asked people to dance when people wanna have some romantic dinner :P (thanks to xianlie90 post on SUKIRA Friday I changed my mind)

but...if 10PM.....it is acceptable...

Yes Hyukjae....thanks for the "rude" entertainment~ :P  thanks Fighting Junior~

[end of edit here]

@sqd66

Weird I can't open your spoiler even in my laptop.... :(

can anyone else open or is it just me?

*sigh* I really need to find time to change my "investigation tool"

Guest lallinachan

@mieru: summary as like a copy and paste or a chronological sequence of the facts? of course I'll do both when case it's closed^^

I did not get your pm with the things you wanted to add at the timeline, can you send it again?^^

I know it's not related with our recent mystery, but I was watching episode 6, and I noticed THIS expression that Teukie is having here (LOL):

if1rex.png

.......it's quite an intense look (not to say a scary one!). How do you interpret it? since we have few and precious male FD I'd like to know what they think abaut it, since guys understand guys better^^; (but of course all FD can say what they think^^) I'm curious because I really have a strange feeling abaut it^^;;;

Guest 33ru_mieru

@mieru: summary as like a copy and paste or a chronological sequence of the facts? of course I'll do both when case it's closed^^

I did not get your pm with the things you wanted to add at the timeline, can you send it again?^^

[edit]

about the pic from epi 6 you posted

I am not a guy.....when I saw the picture....erm...I heard Leeteuk singing "I wanna kiss your lips~"

From Super Junior's song .....

must be a beautiful lovely~~~~ day~~~~~~

Sora's eyes so cute >V<

I think Leeteuk still awed by how pretty Sora is...the whole face...and he always can't control his eyes....(the one in episode 3...when he looked at Sora in the restaurant also....almost scary :P)

[end of edit]

I never sent you via PM lallinachan...I posted in the forum...

page 199 or 200 if not mistaken..

about Leeteuk's tweet and Sungmin's blog...

nevermind I repost:

1) 110928  http://www.allkpop.c...-being-a-couple

2) 111007 Leeteuk twitter update

@special1004 Day after day i get really happy n I cherish my precious time!! Working hard to live my life!!! ^^

Source:@special1004

Translation by:13elieveSG

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by Destinyhae

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS

The image he uploaded to the twitter above:

leeteuk071011.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) 111007 Sungmin posted on his blog that Leeteuk gave him a wedding invitation

(He posted on that date but we were not sure the exact date Leeteuk gave him)

http://sup3rjunior.c...n-blog-updates/

4) 111006 Leeteuk twitter update:

Too.E.L.F.^^

miss U…^^

Source: @special1004

Shared at www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by  uksujusid

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I went to check in his timeline just now for the above twitter  but I could not find this one (111006)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 ) 111009 Leeteuk twitter update

@special1004 : I really want to (say) a~~~cha(oops)!!!!!!!….ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest monmon16

Is the case closed?

Amm, I don't think it will be much help since you guys already have a conclusion. But remember on the end of the school date there is a caption that Leeteuk finally able to holds Sora's hand after 21 days (if i remember it correctly)? I can't see the timeline so I cant count back the days from the school date filming.

Guest 33ru_mieru

Is the case closed?

Amm, I don't think it will be much help since you guys already have a conclusion. But remember on the end of the school date there is a caption that Leeteuk finally able to holds Sora's hand after 21 days (if i remember it correctly)? I can't see the timeline so I cant count back the days from the school date filming.

Guest teuksoralover

Wow. :) I just finished reading everything right now and I have to say... there is more than enough proof that they recorded September 30, 2011 and their date ended til October 1, 2011 which became their ANNIVERSARY. lol. They are probably thinking that WE have our own anniversary. :)

I am happy that this case is almost a close... TBH, it kinda gave me a real hard time yesterday because I don't wanna think that Leeteuk will lie like that but I guess he had too since PD instructed him too. According to arienblurr's blog, Leeteuk was like a walking advertisement for WGM because the paperbag he was carrying with the invitations inside has WGM printed on it. And Leeteuk distributing the invitations is a reason for small cameos for the show which of course will help the show.

Now, I'm with everyone's opinion that Leeteuk distributed the invitation without being recorded because remember he said during the dinner date that he did and he put "PRETTY" because he still doesn't know who the bride is.

LT: I gave it out to my friends while I'm saying I'm getting married because I didn't know it was Sora at that time I used pretty.

2-7.jpg

And upon hearing it, the PD asked him to do it for recording purposes and therefore more footage.

Sorry for my long post again. :) Can't help but post. Haha.

Now, looking back at that episode... there are some moments that made me a lil happy knowing Leeteuk already knew his wife when he did the distribution.

I'll borrow again xianlie90's post again :)

111001 [FanAcc] MuCore Pre-Recording                                  

Eunhyuk also helped Leeteuk in asking for fans’ blessing and led the  crowd to sing G.O.D song. Leeteuk was embarrassed/shy. He wanted ELFs to  be the first to hear the news from him. So he took out the letter &  started to read. But halfway through, he was too shy/embarrassed, so  Donghae continued for him instead

---- Take note that he already knew his wife when he did this - I guess he was really flustered by Sora because while reading the invitation he GOT SHY while doing it. He even said to the fans that they will have a wonderful married life - so that means he really accepts Sora as his wife because he said that.

Leeteuk was concerned with how fans would feel about/react to his  marriage, so he kept asking the fans if they will congratulate him. ELFs  screamed: “YES!” After that, Sungmin said if fans object is also okay  & ELFs screamed even louder.

---- Leeteuk was really concerned????? He was so concerned that HE KEPT ON ASKING if they will accept his wife. Awwwww... He is really concern about our Sora-sshi.

cr: sup3rjunior at wordpress

And he said invitation to his fellow members (in a very nervous way) --- He is still nervous even though she's not there. Hahaha :) He knows who already the wife is and he is acting like that. Haha.

Untitled-17.jpg

And maybe that is why she is panicking when KARA and Bora was grilling him. Hahaha.

LOL.

here is the screen cap of hae's message that was mention by mieru earlier

and yes, they are texting each other at 12++....but, if you look at the upper side, between '3G' and the battery bar, wasnt that the phone current time? it shows 4.11...i was like 4.11??! but then on the second thought, i think it was the time they take the pic of the text conversation..it might be after they already finish their dinner supper date :P

back to the topic, i think i agree with xianlie90 that they met on 110930...why? because they text each other at 12 something, so of coz the meeting is way earlier rite? hours past since teuk start waiting for sora in the cinema

sorry that i didnt contribute much in the investigation :(

This is a good evidence... :)

Guest 33ru_mieru

@teuksoralover...

*HUGS*

Yay~~~ I am so glad you pay attention to that fanaccount post by xianlie90

Actually...that I really really love that post so much....

yesterday I was too excited so I forgot about Brother in law number 2....HYUKJAE!!!!!

But.....He is reallly reallly really funny and NOTTI!!!!!

HE use G.O.D's song!!!!!!!! Remember who is G.O.D????

LOL...thanks xianlie90

Thanks teuksoralover, I always love your long post plus all the pictures....

Guest teuksoralover

I know it's not related with our recent mystery, but I was watching episode 6, and I noticed THIS expression that Teukie is having here (LOL):

*quoted image*

.......it's quite an intense look (not to say a scary one!). How do you interpret it? since we have few and precious male FD I'd like to know what they think abaut it, since guys understand guys better^^; (but of course all FD can say what they think^^) I'm curious because I really have a strange feeling abaut it^^;;;

LOL. I just laughed when I read this because he is the only one looking. Hahaha. For me, I like Sora's bun in this episode and I think she is the prettiest in this episode. That is why Teukie can't stop looking.

Yah lallinachan has that day :)

lallinachan, you can add the description on that day :P

Awww...hold Sora's hand....

"I wanna hold your hand~~" again I heard Leeteuk singing Lovely Day by Super Junior...

That day must be a really really lovely day for him ne~~

Sorry everyone, I can't resist not to post this

http://youtu.be/soZ3hYGYLsM

cr.airimin

It is related to Sora....pay attention to the date ;)

Sorry mieru but I ma kinda slow on this.. haha. Why is the date rof the vid related to Sora? lol

Now thinking about it... Is it destiny?

When Teuk asked Suzy who she think it is... Suzy said, ""I like Min Hyorin-sshii!" --- at the back of his mind, he is probably thinking "OMG!"

Plus the GOD song... haha. delusion mode on.

Guest xianlie90

LOL.  I just laughed when I read this because he is the only one looking.  Hahaha. For me, I like Sora's bun in this episode and I think she is the  prettiest in this episode. That is why Teukie can't stop looking.

Sorry mieru but I ma kinda slow on this.. haha. Why is the date rof the vid related to Sora? lol

When  Teuk asked Suzy who she think it is... Suzy said, ""I like Min  Hyorin-sshii!" --- at the back of his mind, he is probably thinking  "OMG!"

LOL about Suzy said: "I like Min Hyorin-ssii"

d.jpg

and Narsha's: "Shin Min Ah-ssii??

c.jpg

Kim Tae Hee-ssi??"

b.jpg

and LT's reactions?? (especially when you said he probably thinking "OMG!")

For those who can't re-watch ep1, the artists that shown on the movie are:

Shin Minah

Lee Minjung

Kim Taehee

Song HaeKyo

Kang Sora

and for Min Hyori, LT said (when talking Sunny with Sora) that Hyorin look elegant there (while Sora leave a strong impression for him xD lol Teukie... why on earth you hv to said that on your first date! )

so you know what's on my mind about that?

LT might probably thingking: "OMG, they mentioned every girls that shown on the movie yesterday!" xD

so thats why he look a lil bit shocked and amused when Suzy & Narsha mentions those female artists...

[EDIT]

Is the case closed?

Amm,  I don't think it will be much help since you guys already have a  conclusion. But remember on the end of the school date there is a  caption that Leeteuk finally able to holds Sora's hand after 21 days (if  i remember it correctly)? I can't see the timeline so I cant count back  the days from the school date filming.

Guest 33ru_mieru

When Teuk asked Suzy who she think it is... Suzy said, ""I like Min Hyorin-sshii!" --- at the back of his mind, he is probably thinking "OMG!"

Sorry dear, I decided not to tell you why...

please find out yourself...you will later ....."Ah~ I see~~" and it feels good...

then after you found out, you go and watch once again....it will make you feel happy somehow~

at least I feel that :P so I wanna share that happiness with you LOL...

erm,but if you don't want to find out then

really don't want to find out yourself?

the date is 20.11.2011...

related to sora......and leeteuk.....

remember???

111022 WGM LeeTeuk - Kang Sora spotten on a school date uniform

http://www.allkpop.c...ol-uniform-date

I think MBC counting this "21 days" from October1st till October22

but for our DC, it's 22days actually :)

Thanks for the pictures of the girls xianlie90

Lallinachan's timeline put 111019 as making of episode 6-7.... I wonder why .....

Lallinachan put 111021 as Sukira: talk about asking phone numbers / ideal type (Eunhyuk says he knows Leeteuk's Sora)

Also from Lallinachan's timeline: 111022: SM Town NYC & Air of Episode 3

p/s For those who want to refer to lallinachan's timeline before update of latest discussion (Episode 1 Mystery)

please go to page 198....she puts in the timeline inside Spoiler on her reply to me.

[edit]

Wow xianlie90, the pictures you posted on Sukira 20.10.11, awesome~~

@bulkgoguma

hello hello~~ are you there? do you still have any quiz?

@Fighting Dimples

Have a good weekend~

Guest ary1004

@mieru: i remember you ask about putting the timeline into calendar before but cant find it anymore...am i imagining things again? huhu

anyway, i'm not any good with art but i can help with the calendar since have a calendar in my store...heheh made a suju calendar (a whole year table calendar) for myself and still got the softcopy...maybe i can change the background into our DC pic and put the timeline in the calendar...but if there's someone who are more experienced then me decide to help too, better let them do it :)

@lallinachan: if it's confirmed that i'll be the one who make the calendar, can you pm me the latest confirmed timeline? thanks ^^

Guest 33ru_mieru

@mieru: i remember you ask about putting the timeline into calendar before but cant find it anymore...am i imagining things again? huhu

anyway, i'm not any good with art but i can help with the calendar since  have a calendar in my store...heheh made a suju calendar (a whole year table calendar) for myself and still got the softcopy...maybe i can change the background into our DC pic and put the timeline in the calendar...but if there's someone who are more experienced then me decide to help too, better let them do it :)

@lallinachan: if it's confirmed that i'll be the one who make the calendar, can you pm me the latest confirmed timeline? thanks ^^

No dont worry you are not imagining things...I deleted that one cause I decided to wait til later..

need to ask lallinachan first and besides, we are still actively amending the dates...so if wanna put as pemanent picture, will be troublesome...

must find those public calendar program that we can amend easily...is there any such things ?

Thanks dear for offering to do this :)

Hi Fellow FD's.

Disclaimer: THIS IS ONE OF A LONG POST BUT I'M JUST DEPRIVED. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME, FELLOW FD'S.

I'm kinda weary right now that I haven't had my dose of TeukSora. Gosh, it's really so hard, to be honest. Now to cure my longing for both Teukie and Sora, I just watched clips of SSG4, WGM Ep 10 and Dream High 2.

I'll go through this one by one. Now, I consider myself a pro-TEUKIE since day 1 and well I have often mentioned here that I was loathing to whoever was paired with him, least was be rumored to be his gf. Take for example Taeyeon. Disclaimer: I like her as a singer, but to be Teukie's 'rumored gf' is just a big NO-NO. Now, where was I? Yeah, so since I am a person who is happily in a relationship (my bf thinks he looks like Teukie), I will just give my 2 cents on this one.

SS4SG- I watched clips of Teukie to find anything that might fill in the void of my delusional mind that he misses Sora. Or any way might make me think of her while watching him perform. And the next thing I know, I was like DAMN. Everything in this performance is screaming for SORA. Why? Well, he just did the 'tongue thing'. As we all know, it's a dominant trait, rather action of Sora to let her tongue out when she's caught up on something. She does this when she's shy, embarrased and just well, being normal. So, there I was watching him perform and all, and well, the only thing that I said was, "Teukie, why did you do that?" Lol. I watched both his performances on both dates and well, Feb 18 was the time when he just let his tongue out and did the V-sign. While on Feb 19th on the other hand, it was not that all out. Lol. But he still did the V-sign though. And I was like, why would you do those things Teukie, why? You make me go crazy again thinking that you're doing it because you want to let her know that she's still the one you think about day after day. Gaaaa. Sorry for this. Also, he still played SHE, which is I guess their love song. And that piano battle he failed to do on their first date. Men, it's like SORA being put into a concert plan. Am I making sense here? At the back of my mind, maybe this is his way of connecting with her. Ah, love at its finest. ♥

WGM 10- Now this one, I'm just glad that Teukie got to know a person like Sora. To be honest, he's lucky if ever they're both given a chance to be in a relationship. Why? I think that Sora's not the kind of girl who gets jealous that easy. I also think that she's open-minded with Teukie's profession. She accepts the fact that he's a HALLYU star and that he's a public property. Sora can never stop all his fans to like him but she's the kind of woman who initiates fangirling. Take for example when she let the fans (to their delight) take a picture with Teukie's standee. That selfless act, that pure, innocent and wholehearted act makes me appreciate her more. It's like "hey, take a picture with my husband! I made this because I want his fans to be happy, as I am a fan too". Kudos to Sora for sharing Teukie to all of us and if ever they're to be together, I doubt she'll be strict with us fans. I bet she'll support us as well. And to those people who said that Sora is just using Teukie for fame, here's my blunt opinion. IF SHE'S USING TEUKIE TO GET ALL THE FAME IN THE WORLD, WHY ON EARTH WOULD SHE JUST BE PLAIN LOOKING WHEN SHE WENT TO THE CONCERT? IF SHE WAS USING HIM, SHE SHOULD'VE WORN A GOWN OR SOMETHING. SOMETIHNG THAT WOULD MAKE HER STAND OUT AMONGST ALL WHO WENT THERE. BUT HOW DID SHE WENT THERE? IT WAS JUST A PLAIN SWEATER, SKIRT, AND A BLACK STOCKINGS/LEGGINGS WHATEVER THAT IS. PLUS, SHE DIDN'T HAVE ANY MAKE-UP ON AND HER HAIR EVEN WAS NOT DONE. So, you tell me, why would she go to the concert like that if she was just after fame? Hmmmmm. (Gawd, people in Twitter annoy me) It just shows that she's simple and is humble. She's the type of person who doesn't count on beauty to get things, but she uses her mind and her talent and her simplicity as well. THAT IS BEAUTY.

DREAM HIGH 2 EPISODE 8(to be exact) I stopped watching the moment I was all too busy at work and I jsut relied on clips of Sora to be updated. But when I watched ep 8 with JB and Sora in the chapel, I was like, "Mother of all that is pure and holy, JB looks so much like TEUKIE." Well minus the dimples, but his eyes, his stare, his hair reminds me so much of Teukie. Now this is me probably delusional but this is just my opinion though. It's as if Teukie never left Sora's side.

Now, we might not have news about them but somehow I feel something from them. They need not broadcast it to the whole world that they're in love or what but I can feel it. There would always be that something that would tell us that "hey, something's up with this two". If ever, they were in love, they'd be the luckiest. I've seen a side of him in WGM that I never saw before and I am happy to see it this time. That smile is worth all the love in the world.  I know that Teukie, though a playboy, will always be a person who sticks to someone through the end. Teukie might not be posting mushy tweets to Sora because at some point he's protecting two people- ELFs and Sora. And just because he's not all showy, I think that this time he is protecting somewhat special to him. Sora's just so fragile that I doubt he would ever want all the hate to be thrown right at her. As for Sora, Teukie is the luckiest. The way she looks at him, man that's priceless. Sora, I know at some point you do like him, and I'm praying that you really do. Please do fight for that feeling, for Christ sake because you two both deserve each other. That also goes out to you, PARK JUNG SOO. I'm just happy to see you both happy. Till here then. :sweatingbullets:

Guest lallinachan

That thing abaut holding hands after 21 days is SERIOUSLY a genial observation!!! we really need more heads to solve MBC editing!! FD you are just fantastic!! *shake hands*

Erm.. not quite sure about the timeline (need @lallinachan help for this) but this what i found:

111022 WGM LeeTeuk - Kang Sora spotten on a school date uniform

http://www.allkpop.c...ol-uniform-date

I think MBC counting this "21 days" from October1st till October22

but for our DC, it's 22days actually :)

EDIT Part 2:

But then I found this

[TRANS] 111020 SUKIRA Kiss The Radio – Leeteuk

http://wgmleeteukand...-radio-leeteuk/

*quoted image*

"Teuk said he just came back from a date with Kang Sora-ssi and the school he visited today is actually his school. "

cr:凝幻 trans @worldwideelfs + wgmleeteukandkangsora at wordpress

Sooo.... if we count from 110930 till 111020, it exactly 21days!

btw, i just realize he wore same attire with the black room interview for School Date Ep

*quoted image*

*Lastly I start to thinking that i might be too obsessed with clothes (- -") & sorry if i make you dizzy.. Please accept my apologize...*

I based that date on the fantaken photos, do you remember all the fans that got to the school? well, I have to verify that, since I have a difference of some hours, it can be that for me it was still 19 october while they met in the morning of 20... I wonder abaut that... I'll look for those pictures and let you know. Anyway your attention to clothes is fantastic!! XD

anyway, i'm not any good with art but i can help with the calendar since  have a calendar in my store...heheh made a suju calendar (a whole year table calendar) for myself and still got the softcopy...maybe i can change the background into our DC pic and put the timeline in the calendar...but if there's someone who are more experienced then me decide to help too, better let them do it :)

of course but, we have not yet confirmed all the things...

anyway here in the spoiler:

110928 WGM denies the couple Teuksora

110930 (making of) episode 1-2-3

111001  (making of) episode 3

111006 (making of) episode 4-5

Leeteuk twitter update: Too.E.L.F.^^miss U…^^

111007 Leeteuk twitter update @special1004 Day after day i get really happy n I cherish my precious time!! Working hard to live my life!!! ^^

111008 (air)------- episode 1

111009  Leeteuk twitter update @special1004 : I really want to (say) a~~~cha(oops)!!!!!!!….ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

111010 twitter sungmin: Teukie-hyung Don’t get married..

111014 sukira: talk Leeteuk appears in Sora's drama

111015  (air)------- episode 2

111016 sukira: (LT) abaut liking WGM a lot

sukira: "a human heart became strange in WGM"

111017 Sora at Grand Bell Awards 2011

111019 sukira: LT likes actress Kang Sora-ssi the best, and sing "sunny"

(making of) episode 6-7

111021 sukira: talk abaut asking phone numbers to the ladies/ talk abate ideal type (Eunkyuk says he know LT's Sora)

111022 SM Town NYC

(air)------- episode 3

111023 SM town NYC

sukira: feeling jealous when the wife talk with some other guy

111026 twitter LT: poetry(?) abaut love

111029 twitter LT: missing/wanting to watch WGM

111031 twitter sora foto

111101 strong heart: LT talk abate past love

111102 (making of) episode 8

111103 twitter LT: restless and lonely (deleted)

sukira: LT using computer to look at Sora's pictures

111104 twitter: changing hair style

111105 (air)-------- episode 4

111106 sukira: abaut Sora having broadcast and the staff is missing her

(maybe) DJ kang sora

111108 sukira: if Sora came to Sukira, LT would sing "Hello"

interview

111111 Sukira Eunhyuk asks Leeteuk do you like Wonder girls or Miss A and he says he likes Sora

Sora at Blue Dragon film festival

111112 (air)-------- episode 5

111118 (making of) episode 9 (???)

111119 SUPERSHOW4 (parody sunny)

(air)-------- episode 6

111120 SUPERSHOW4

(making of) episode 10

111121 sukira: talk abaut watching the solo performance of SS4

111122 interview to Kang Sora (maybe it was made before)

111124 LT at Melon music Award

111125 twitter LT/sora : LT is a fan of Sora

111126 (air)---------episode 7

twitter sora reply to LT

twitter LT reply: abaut meeting in Singapore + asking Sora to follow his twitter

MOA concert taiwan mission2 (double victory sign)

111127 twitter LT: members and his heart is in Singapore

blue dress for LT

111128 twitter LT/sora --->sleepy

111129 twitter sora/LT : "fighting for SuJu performance"

interview on red carpet

MAMA (fancam-> brief meeting after SuJu perf. same time she presented with DJ Koo Best dance solo award category)

They probably met at the AfterParty

111130 twitter LT ask again to be followed--> Sora follow!

111203 (air)-------- episode 8

111204 twitter sora ambiguous "I love you"

111206 twitter sora- twitter LT

111210 (air)----episode 9

111214 twitter santa u are the one

111215 (making of) episode special (episode 11-12)

111216 twitter sora/ LT 

111217 (air)-----episode 10

111218 (making of) episode 13-14 (thanks kaelstorm!!)

111221 Sora calls LT on SSTP!

111224 (air)------episode 11- special (part I)

111228 rearshal MBC Gayo Daejun (photo- preview)

111229 SBS Gayo Daejun - Leeteuk sat on SungMins lap and the ring on SungMin finger was questioned as leeteuks

111230 KBS 2011 Song Festival SuJu Leeteuk only

111231 (air)----- episode 12- special (part II)

MBC Gayo Daejun: LT/Sora are MC

120103 twitter eat barbecue (to his members)

(making of) episode 15 - 16

BLIND DATES for FJ

120106 Leeteuk tweet: Not leaving yet!

120107 (air)-----episode 13

120108 LT updated his cyworld background with cute tedybear hug

120110 sukira: Ryeowook & Sungmin talking about the blind dates - RW asks if DC are really dating

twitter Sora (same costume of trailer DH2 --> same nails art of episode 13-14)-- thanks to 33ru_mieru

120114 (air)-----episode 14

120115 twitter LT dyed his hair (dark) , and gym

120117 Dream High2 conference- Sora says teukie texted her to give advice on being an idol.

120118 (making of) episode 17   ( teuksora + donghae/girl at Everland)

120120 twitter: LT tanks DC supporters + photo "almost kiss" --> "Thanks for the 100th Day Support !!!!^^" --- Ryewook jealous

120121 (air)---- episode 15

120125 twitter LT: "her mindset is his type" - 2 reply--> very angry teukie

120128 (air)---- episode 16

twitter LT/Eunhyuk abaut "we got married is real" (while conforting Eunhyuk)

twitter master n1 follow Sora, and Sora follow him back

120130 DH2 start

120202 SS4 Taiwan

120203 SS4 Taiwan : Leeteuk take Sora's miniboard from a fan

120204 SS4 Taiwan

120205 SS4 Taiwan- news: teukie will enlist in october

120207 (making of) episode 18 - date with Sora in Hongdae

120208 LT twitter abaut filming WGM - twitter promoting girlgroup

120210 Sora receives gifts(?)

120218 Sora B-day- she says she is not dropping WGM because of DH2 - news abaut honeymoon

SS4 Singapore

120219 SS4 Singapore

Guest 33ru_mieru

By the way to all other Fighting Dimples, forgive me too, I am gonna write too long too so apologies once more time. You can skip this ^_^

It's  just I love hyunbinlover's message too much that's why...

Hi Fellow FD's.

Disclaimer: THIS IS ONE OF A LONG POST BUT I'M JUST DEPRIVED. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME, FELLOW FD'S.

I'm kinda weary right now that I haven't had my dose of TeukSora. Gosh, it's really so hard, to be honest. Now to cure my longing for both Teukie and Sora, I just watched clips of SSG4, WGM Ep 10 and Dream High 2.

I'll go through this one by one. Now, I consider myself a pro-TEUKIE since day 1 and well I have often mentioned here that I was loathing to whoever was paired with him, least was be rumored to be his gf. Take for example Taeyeon. Disclaimer: I like her as a singer, but to be Teukie's 'rumored gf' is just a big NO-NO. Now, where was I? Yeah, so since I am a person who is happily in a relationship (my bf thinks he looks like Teukie), I will just give my 2 cents on this one.

SS4SG- I watched clips of Teukie to find anything that might fill in the void of my delusional mind that he misses Sora. Or any way might make me think of her while watching him perform. And the next thing I know, I was like DAMN. Everything in this performance is screaming for SORA. Why? Well, he just did the 'tongue thing'. As we all know, it's a dominant trait, rather action of Sora to let her tongue out when she's caught up on something. She does this when she's shy, embarrased and just well, being normal. So, there I was watching him perform and all, and well, the only thing that I said was, "Teukie, why did you do that?" Lol. I watched both his performances on both dates and well, Feb 18 was the time when he just let his tongue out and did the V-sign. While on Feb 19th on the other hand, it was not that all out. Lol. But he still did the V-sign though. And I was like, why would you do those things Teukie, why? You make me go crazy again thinking that you're doing it because you want to let her know that she's still the one you think about day after day. Gaaaa. Sorry for this. Also, he still played SHE, which is I guess their love song. And that piano battle he failed to do on their first date. Men, it's like SORA being put into a concert plan. Am I making sense here? At the back of my mind, maybe this is his way of connecting with her. Ah, love at its finest. ♥

Hi hyunbinlover,

Gosh..

*HUGS*

I love to read long posts like what you did...It's been quite some time I read stuff like this cause I focus too much in being a handicapped detective :P

SS4SG

About the tongue thingy...I know this is all just pure imagination but I really can't wait what they have got to say in the future episodes...

Since the first time I saw teuksoralover posted a picture with Leeteuk sticking out his tongue, I already had the feeling.

Is it a mission?

So in my imagination is, Leeteuk wants Sora to know that even though ELF  is special to him...even though now he will be busy with SS4..

but, in each of his every concert, he also thinks of Sora. (just like the words you put in your signature...that one is from "A Day" right? ^_^ ... I love that

exact phrase the most in that song. I love it when you post something here and I get to read that line)

Do you know what? I actually link this tongue with the duck sweater...Now both Sora and Leeteuk are very busy...Sora busy with DH2 filming and Leeteuk busy with SS4..So both of them come with this mission, no matter how busy they are, they will think of each other at least once a day. Remember last time Sora asked Leeteuk to do the batman pose then Leeteuk said it is too tough...His defended by saying if Sora was acting, then suddenly in the middle  of the scene she posed the batman pose, it will be so awkward...

Do you remember that?

So, this time, they come out with something more clever....

They each come up with a pose or gesture that will let each other know that despite their busy work, they do think of each other. However, the pose/gesture will also b something only they will know and will not affect their work.

Sora comes up with the duck, Leeteuk comes up with the tongue.

Wearing duck sweater does not affect Sora being Hae Sung at all..Sticking out tongue during SOLO performance also.

and the best is, with the duck sweater...Sora doesn't have to worry about any weird pose while acting.

Even us, fans, we got excited to see Sora wearing the duck sweater..

Even us, fans, the duck sweater reminds us of Leeteuk...

Of course, Sora too...I am sure every time she sees herself in the  mirror, when she see the duck in her sweater, she will think of Leeteuk.

and Leeteuk too, I bet he is just like us, when he watches Sora in TV with that sweater, he will be happy, just like us.

I even have this imagination that they don't let each other know what exact mission they are going to do in their work. So I imagine Leeteuk asked Sora to just watch his every concert and look for it herself..and if Sora couldn't find it, there will be a punishment :P

I am really thinking way too far right?

As for the V-sign, I try not to think too much about this one cause in the past, Leeteuk did a lot of this too. Perhaps this time is for Sora too but it also can be just a normal V-sign as he did that quite often too in the past. Actually, for the tongue, I also noticed in one of his solo performance  before WGM, he did stick out his tongue..but only once...The different with this time solo is, starting from Osaka, he consistently do that tongue thingy. Which is why, I become quite sure this time he does it because of Sora.

WGM 10- Now this one, I'm just glad that Teukie got to know a person like Sora. To be honest, he's lucky if ever they're both given a chance to be in a relationship. Why? I think that Sora's not the kind of girl who gets jealous that easy. I also think that she's open-minded with Teukie's profession. She accepts the fact that he's a HALLYU star and that he's a public property. Sora can never stop all his fans to like him but she's the kind of woman who initiates fangirling. Take for example when she let the fans (to their delight) take a picture with Teukie's standee. That selfless act, that pure, innocent and wholehearted act makes me appreciate her more. It's like "hey, take a picture with my husband! I made this because I want his fans to be happy, as I am a fan too". Kudos to Sora for sharing Teukie to all of us and if ever they're to be together, I doubt she'll be strict with us fans. I bet she'll support us as well. And to those people who said that Sora is just using Teukie for fame, here's my blunt opinion. IF SHE'S USING TEUKIE TO GET ALL THE FAME IN THE WORLD, WHY ON EARTH WOULD SHE JUST BE PLAIN LOOKING WHEN SHE WENT TO THE CONCERT? IF SHE WAS USING HIM, SHE SHOULD'VE WORN A GOWN OR SOMETHING. SOMETIHNG THAT WOULD MAKE HER STAND OUT AMONGST ALL WHO WENT THERE. BUT HOW DID SHE WENT THERE? IT WAS JUST A PLAIN SWEATER, SKIRT, AND A BLACK STOCKINGS/LEGGINGS WHATEVER THAT IS. PLUS, SHE DIDN'T HAVE ANY MAKE-UP ON AND HER HAIR EVEN WAS NOT DONE. So, you tell me, why would she go to the concert like that if she was just after fame? Hmmmmm. (Gawd, people in Twitter annoy me) It just shows that she's simple and is humble. She's the type of person who doesn't count on beauty to get things, but she uses her mind and her talent and her simplicity as well. THAT IS BEAUTY.

WGM 10

I so agree with you with everything you wrote on this. and I love it even more, to read this from someone who is Teuki biased.

DREAM HIGH 2 EPISODE 8(to be exact) I stopped watching the moment I was all too busy at work and I jsut relied on clips of Sora to be updated. But when I watched ep 8 with JB and Sora in the chapel, I was like, "Mother of all that is pure and holy, JB looks so much like TEUKIE." Well minus the dimples, but his eyes, his stare, his hair reminds me so much of Teukie. Now this is me probably delusional but this is just my opinion though. It's as if Teukie never left Sora's side.

Now, we might not have news about them but somehow I feel something from them. They need not broadcast it to the whole world that they're in love or what but I can feel it. There would always be that something that would tell us that "hey, something's up with this two". If ever, they were in love, they'd be the luckiest. I've seen a side of him in WGM that I never saw before and I am happy to see it this time. That smile is worth all the love in the world.  I know that Teukie, though a playboy, will always be a person who sticks to someone through the end. Teukie might not be posting mushy tweets to Sora because at some point he's protecting two people- ELFs and Sora. And just because he's not all showy, I think that this time he is protecting somewhat special to him. Sora's just so fragile that I doubt he would ever want all the hate to be thrown right at her. As for Sora, Teukie is the luckiest. The way she looks at him, man that's priceless. Sora, I know at some point you do like him, and I'm praying that you really do. Please do fight for that feeling, for Christ sake because you two both deserve each other. That also goes out to you, PARK JUNG SOO. I'm just happy to see you both happy. Till here then. :sweatingbullets:

Dream High 2 Episode 8

Now this one, I disagree with you that JB looks like Leeteuk. JB looks like Henry (Suju) to me :P

Haha, the confession part in chapel..HaeSung was wearing a sweater with duck too :P

and because HaeSung now has the similar hairstyle like Sora, I can't help not to remember Sora when I see HaeSung..and the duck in her sweater got me excited.

JB confessing to HaeSung is sweet and cute (geesh I am not even a JB/HS shipper), but deep inside me, I am more excited to look at the duck LOL...

Okay I better stop now, today I have written way too much LOL..Hyunbinlover, thanks for this..

okay it's getting too late for WEEKEND!!!! Enjoy your weekend~

-----end----

To FIGHTING DIMPLES, ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!!

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!

YAY~~~

Guest teuksoralover

Sorry dear, I decided not to tell you why...

please find out yourself...you will later ....."Ah~ I see~~" and it feels good...

then after you found out, you go and watch once again....it will make you feel happy somehow~

at least I feel that :P so I wanna share that happiness with you LOL...

erm,but if you don't want to find out then

really don't want to find out yourself?

the date is 20.11.2011...

related to sora......and leeteuk.....

remember???

@Fighting Dimples

Have a good weekend~

LOL. Ahhh.. SS4 Concert in Seoul.. Right? I just read it and I was gonna beg you to just tell me. :) Don't worry.. Now I'm happy too.. I am in la-la-la-land...Even if you didn't tell me right away.. I would still beg you. Hahaha. :)

About the calendar.. I am not good with the art thing but I could probably help with the detailing or your idea of putting pictures and evidences about the date... I have like screencaps of some tweets from Teuk or SJ that we could attach. I also have some videos like when Sora said her dress is for Leeteuk... Maybe we could attach that to the date of when she said that.. I will have saved some links or screencaps... So how are we going to do this? Should we do it per month so it will not be over crowded and put it infront of the thread? How are we going to make it look good? :)

Example:

October 2011 --- 1 Making blah blah (attach a vid/pic)

Just a suggestion. :)

[edit]

@ary1004 - I think you would do a great job with the pictures. You are the one who did the fan arts, right? :)

@hyunbinlover - I understand your sentiments.:( I miss them too so much. I wanna go to MBC and steal their tapes and show it to FDs who misses them too. LOL. I wanna hear good news next week atleast...

Ahmm... Just wanna ask you guys something... Kyu and Hyomin taping for their special in the studio... Does that mean that the strike is almost over???

And for ELFS, how was leeteuk's solo in the past during concerts? I mean SS1, SS2, SS3? Did he ever do a romantic solo in the past? The reason I am asking this is because... Come to think of it (whether he likes Sora or not) --- His solo for SS4 was inspired by WGM. Don't you think?

He sang "SHE" which is the song that played during their first meeting... the piano piece he played was for first date which he ended up playing for his solo ALL THE TIME  for SS4. Do you think he would even think of singing SHE for is solo if that song wasn't played in WGM?. JUST SAYING. :)

Guest lallinachan

As I thought... here in this thread were posted the pictures (the fantaken ones) abaut the school date on 19 october, at 11 PM (based on the time that appear in the post which is not the same one in my country) but it is some hours before. Really need to confirm this anyway, so help me to understand when was this date please.

Here the post (in page 7) by luna.tique

izym84.png

35jj7g8.png

Now, since the hours is before mine, I can't understand what the real hour/day of this picture is. What I can add to this matter is:

Sora says she went the day before yesterday, at the Grand Bell Awards (that was on 17 october).

5vos1u.png

(making of) episode 6-7

So you see, xianlie90 has good points, but I'm not yet fully convinced... I guess we have another mystery here... Have to investigate on those fan taken pictures...

wow 200+ pages already..chukae! to all FD's who continue to post here in this thread..thank's for keeping this thread so alive..im kinda sad for these past few days because this thread was so silent..but not now because this thread is daebak.. im enjoying all of your post and all the investigation you're doing..keep it up guys..

sorry to cut your post..i like what you said here..don't worry you're not just the only one..who feels weary right now..i think all FD's too..and this thread is the proof..it's kinda move slow now..because it's been 3 weeks if im not mistaken since the Ep.16 aired..and the worst is Ep 15&16 have less TeukSo moments..so 5 weeks all in all i think..

Im so pissed with MBC ..can they settle their problem now?..why wait for mid march to settle it..im sorry for my rant hehe,,..but i really miss DC so much..& it's torturing me..

..thank God because there's DH2 actually it's off topic but watching DH2 can somehow makes me feel happy..I love how you mentioned DH2 here..and also how you mentioned EP.8 JB&Sora(my favorite episode so far)..hehe actually im a JB&Sora shipper in DH2..i love their interaction..but of course no other couple can beat no.1 spot of TeukSo in my DC heart..rolleyes.gif

PS: to all Fighting Dimples / should i say Fighting Detectives also..im having fun reading all of your post ..pls. don't stop to discover mystery in all DC Episode..ph34r.gifcool.gif

Guest 33ru_mieru

As I thought... here in this thread were posted the pictures (the fantaken ones) abaut the school date on 19 october, at 11 PM (based on the time that appear in the post which is not the same one in my country) but it is some hours before. Really need to confirm this anyway, so help me to understand when was this date please.

Here the post (in page 7) by luna.tique

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Now, since the hours is before mine, I can't understand what the real hour/day of this picture is. What I can add to this matter is:

Sora says she went the day before yesterday, at the Grand Bell Awards (that was on 17 october).

*quoted image*

(making of) episode 6-7

So you see, xianlie90 has good points, but I'm not yet fully convinced... I guess we have another mystery here... Have to investigate on those fan taken pictures...

111019 Sukira (KTR) with Eunhyuk & Leeteuk [Cuts]

cr iamanniiez

111020 Sukira (KTR) with Eunhyuk & Leeteuk [2Caps]

http://sup3rjunior.c...-leeteuk-2caps/

Capped by: @Jinn8812elf

Reupload & Posted by: myuchullie (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

[edit]

111020 KTR eunteuk talk!

cr. nyoco531

Please don't rely on the date and time in soompi....unless, you work out the difference (the time in soompi is different from my local time)