[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Are they both still in Singapore? I didn't even know! I'm so not good with keeping up with these two's whereabouts.. but I really really really hope soooooo! 

Coincidentally.. I keep listening to Super Junior's song and when "Sorry Sor

Sorry to cut the quote.  Sora's b-day is on 18 but Teukkie will be in Singapore then.  So I wish them to spend 14 Feb together in Seoul to celebrate both V Day and Sora's b-day.  Sorry if I had misled you in my previous post.

Sorry to cut the quote.  Sora's b-day is on 18 but Teukkie will be in Singapore then.  So I wish them to spend 14 Feb together in Seoul to celebrate both V Day and Sora's b-day.  Sorry if I had misled you in my previous post.

Sorry for the late reply.. I was watching the Christmas Special again! Haha! That's okay! Thanks for clarifying it! Ohhh that's sad he'll be away on her birthday tears.gif Now I really hope they spend Valentines together and celebrate her birthday before he goes away.. will he be away for long? Hope he does something out of the ordinary to greet our baby princess! When they asked at the Christmas Special how he can top the proposal at the SS4 concert and he replied with "I have something!" wonder what that could be? wub.gif

Guest teuksoralover

@lallinachan - Don't worry. It did not disappear in photobucket.. that happened to me too. Just leave it there and it will come back. Are you using a free account? You will receive an email from photobucket that you went over your limit in uploading pictures for the month and as for me.. after 3 days -- my photos are back. :) Just letting you know. Anyway, no news about MBC yet. They are making me crazy.. I miss Teukso.. Chinese fans are usually the first ones to know about the news because they are fast.. they usuall post it in baidu.

@33ru_mieru - Haha. Cool. :) TBH, I don't know how to do gifs.. I just go on tumblr and search for Teukso gifs. I tried doing it one time and failed.. it wasn't really moving. lol. I just save the gifs and upload it on photobcket then post it here like what I do for a normal picture. And than you for the hangul website.. that would really help FDs who doesn't really know hangul like me. :)

Welcome Hanyi! :) We all share the same love to this couple. :)

@SEAsoso- Thank you for that Sora vid with fans.. Wow! She got some fanboys. lol. From what I know, it was really a fortune teller because that same guy was the same fortune teller who did the fortune telling with SUJU boys before. It was posted here before.

Guest lallinachan

@teuksoralover: oooooooooooooohhhh!!! I should have read your post before... it took me one hour to upload again the pictures ç_ç

XD well, anyway, I'm glad it's not something long term^^

@Hanyi: WELCOME!!! glad we have a new FD! and one that knows three languages too!! I think we'll pester you a lot, to translate something here or there (of course if we are too much, just say you can't!^^)

@33ru_mieru: LOL! I'm glad you provided also a translation of the trascription in Hangul^^ I think we can close the case, but since we now have a new entry that know korean  (Hanyi) maybe she can help?

AND

I had to edit my first theory abaut the crew remaking that scene because they missed the real one, BUT I never thought that WGM is scripted for this. As I pointed out, I relied to the fact that Teukie wanted also in the Special not to be filmed while showing that message in the board to Sora. So I thought He took an initiative like that, to interact with Sora outside the filming, and then, since Sora was wearing his note on the sleeve, the crew could have noticed and asked to repeat what happened between the two before. BUT since Teukie's twitter abaut WGM being not scripted, I really can't understand why not believe in him. So it's that simple: I believe in his words.

;)

@Hanyi: Hi again! I already start to ask you favors (sorry^^;), do you have episode 5? we have recently discussed the part when Teukie and Sora are in the plane. We want to be sure and close the case, so if you want to join the investigation you can help us A LOT! If you have the episodes subbed by Angelsubs, the timing is 20.19. The question is: Teukie asks Sora to sleep some more? Is there anything that can let us understand that it is not the first time Sora had a rest in the plane?We ask you this, because the translation made by angelsubs did not fit some others we found (chinese, and hangul). We based this only to transcriptions, but if you can actually understand the words Teukie is speaking, then you can be a direct font! AND YOU COULD REALLY HELP to close this case!

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hi5 FD~~ thanks for the videos and links~

@Hanyi - Welcome ^_^

@pibols - LOL...everything makes you think about Dimple Couple all the time ne~ the peace and Sorry Sorry...

@teuksoralover - Erm...okay then I will try again next time for the gif...thanks~

baidu also not much...more of their inviduals stuff...

Oh ya I was watching the housewarming of Kangji Couple.....their house is quite empty so quite spacious...but with all the brothers in law there....-_- so cramped.........Hrm, imagine later how they all gonna sit in Dimple House....even during episode 13&14, the room for 2 is okay..with the piano around, how to fit in all 10 people comfortably in the living room.....hrm..unless, some got kicked to the storage room..

LOL Leeteuk initiated to play pepero in Kangji housewarming...don't know what Fighting Junior gonna do to this couple this time..

@lallinachan - aiks...the word I should use is remake, not scripted.... sorry sorry~ yes I believe what you say :) HI5!

[edit] Wuaa lallinachan~ thanks for the message below this one!!!

by the way, your "simple" mystery...do we need eagle eye or do we need to do research? if much simpler than epi 5....bring it on~ wuaa lucky we online at the same time now~

[edit again] if epi 5 is level 8 and your new mystery is level 4, okay change my mind....I will play around with the gif creator you give first~

[edit3] okay I only have 3 hours free ..do you think we can solve it? if yes, bring it on...I can't watch any video now though...connection quite slow.. \

then will practise make some gifs~

Guest lallinachan

FD if you want to make some gifs, there ar programs online, easy to use:

if you have already the pictures you want to animate you can use this:

http://picasion.com/

http://gickr.com/

http://makeagif.com/

take notice that you'll have usually a low resolution gif, so upload little images and do not expect them to have the same colours. If you want to make better resolution gifs, you have to use professional sofwares, like Photoshop, or image ready.

Then if you have little videos (not more then 10 seconds, so you have to cut the file if it is much longer) you can make gifs from them too:

http://gifninja.com/

http://uk.bloggif.com/video

Hope to see more gifs abaut DC!!

And by the by, I said I had another little and more simple mystery to investigate, but today we have DH2 and next is Valentine day, so let's postepone this when we need some diversion^^

@33ru_mieru: haha! better make gifs now, just to exercise for later, when we'll make some gif abaut Sora in DH2^^ and Teukso in the near future ;)

anyway, it's a mystery that only need research, not difficult at all I guess.

@Hanyi: Hi again! I already start to ask you favors (sorry^^;), do you have episode 5? we have recently discussed the part when Teukie and Sora are in the plane. We want to be sure and close the case, so if you want to join the investigation you can help us A LOT! If you have the episodes subbed by Angelsubs, the timing is 20.19. The question is: Teukie asks Sora to sleep some more? Is there anything that can let us understand that it is not the first time Sora had a rest in the plane?We ask you this, because the translation made by angelsubs did not fit some others we found (chinese, and hangul). We based this only to transcriptions, but if you can actually understand the words Teukie is speaking, then you can be a direct font! AND YOU COULD REALLY HELP to close this case!

Hi-5!  I have two versions of WGM (because there are two sub sources).  I haven't gone through the posts about the mystery.  I will try to re-watch ep.5 again and get back to all.  However, my initial feeling is that Sora did not take two naps on the plane (nor in the mini-van).  The misunderstanding is simply due to the translation, or more correctly, difference in lingustics in Korean and English.  Sora did not sleep much the night before, but she DID slept.  So when Teukkie asked if she would like to sleep some more, he could be probably referring to getting some sleep as a continuation of the night before.

Will get back later after finishing all the related posts and reviewing ep. 5.

Guest lallinachan

Hi-5!  I have two versions of WGM (because there are two sub sources).  I haven't gone through the posts about the mystery.  I will try to re-watch ep.5 again and get back to all.  However, my initial feeling is that Sora did not take two naps on the plane (nor in the mini-van).  The misunderstanding is simply due to the translation, or more correctly, difference in lingustics in Korean and English.  Sora did not sleep much the night before, but she DID slept.  So when Teukkie asked if she would like to sleep some more, he could be probably referring to getting some sleep as a continuation of the night before.

Will get back later after finishing all the related posts and reviewing ep. 5.

O_O

Gosh, I thought it was an investigation already closed....well she did say that she could not sleep much in the night...

Anyway, when they are on the plane if Teukie asks her to sleep some more, then, in my opinion, that means she slept a bit while he was there next to her. If not, he would have said something more like "would you like to sleep?" (stop)-  We are really into details right now, I know (deprived of Teukso). But I'll wait that you see all our recostruction of those events, based on factual observations. I really want to understand what is it that Teukie said. Hope we'll agree in the end, and archiviate the case ;)

Guest 33ru_mieru

O_O

Gosh, I thought it was an investigation already closed....well she did say that she could not sleep much in the night...

Anyway, when they are on the plane if Teukie asks her to sleep some more, then, in my opinion, that means she slept a bit while he was there next to her. If not, he would have said something more like "would you like to sleep?" (stop)-  We are really into details right now, I know (deprived of Teukso). But I'll wait that you see all our recostruction of those events, based on factual observations. I really want to understand what is it that Teukie said. Hope we'll agree in the end, and archiviate the case ;)

I thought Leeteuk said 잘래요좀더 (Jallaeyo jomdeo)? (with a question mark at the back, make it like a question instead of statement)

I mistaken it as charleyo chopta earlier cause I don't  know how to  spell Hangul.. normally the word in the transcription is the one they  verbally said out right?

Oh my gosh...

I use the google translator...i put a space in between the word ,...잘래요      좀더, it become 'll  Sleep better..

but if I translate separately 잘래요(jallaeyo) = go to bed

좀더(jomdeo) = more

and if I take out the 요(yo) , just 잘래좀더 --> want to  sleep more

Hanyi, is 요 used when you speak in Banmal? (informal)

[edit]

:P we are too excited but it's okay lallinachan :) I am sure Hanyi will enjoy episode 5...Hanyi, take your time and watch it with an enjoy feeling :)

thanks lallinachan...FIGHTING for next week!! See ya!

Guest lallinachan

I thought Leeteuk said 잘래요좀더 (Jallaeyo jomdeo)?

I mistaken it as charleyo chopta earlier cause I don't  know how to  spell Hangul.. normally the word in the transcription is the one they  verbally said out right?

Well, I did not think abaut that (where is my head?), of course! They would transcrit the exact words!^^ so if your translation is the same as before, I guess also Hanyi will agree on this particular sentence. But really, the transcription has to be exactly the same (since it is the same language), so I guess the case is closed.

(Well, since she is watching the episode and reading all our investigations, let's wait for her, I feel a bit gulty right now, I have made her watch and look all those things, unnecessarily^^;;;- Hanyi, will you forgive me? I'll enjoy reading your conclusions all the same of course, I wanted to know more opinion abaut that).

ok, I'll see you FD in abaut nine hours, have to study right now^^

bye

Guest kaelstorm

I thought Leeteuk said 잘래요좀더 (Jallaeyo jomdeo)? (with a question mark at the back, make it like a question instead of statement)

Oh my gosh...

I use the google translator...i put a space in between the word ,...잘래요      좀더, it become 'll  Sleep better..

but if I translate separately 잘래요(jallaeyo) = go to bed

좀더(jomdeo) = more

and if I take out the 요(yo) , just 잘래좀더 --> want to  sleep more

Hanyi, is 요 used when you speak in Banmal? (informal)

[edit]

:P we are too excited but it's okay lallinachan :) I am sure Hanyi will enjoy episode 5...Hanyi, take your time and watch it with an enjoy feeling :)

thanks lallinachan...FIGHTING for next week!! See ya!

Hanyi i'll answer on your behalf ^^

is used when you speak more formally. without will be banmal :)

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hanyi i'll answer on your behalf ^^

is used when you speak more formally. without will be banmal :)

Thanks Kaelstorm :)  So they really started to speak banmal in epi 8 huh even Leeteuk..

Okay, Please join us in next mystery discussion yah~

I got something to ask you but now no time to show you the thing I wanna ask as it was in my other laptop.

Hai my fellow FDs!!

Wow, this thread is moving fast, u all re so good ^-^. Sorry I can't contribute much to the thread, this last semester is killing me T.T.

Anyway, I just saw this on twitter while searching Sora's news XD and really want to share with u guys. Apparently, DJ AhKen just announced on his radio show that SS4 in Singapore will have a special female guest. He did not say who is she, he said he will reveal tomorrow. ELFs are speculating, some said that might be one of F(x), some said that might be Kang So Ra. Here are the tweets of the ELFs who listened to the radio show

스피퓌     @Heechoruku                     

SS4SG HAS FEMALE GUEST!!! GOING BY PUBLIC EXIT!!

스피퓌     @Heechoruku                    

@heechvl yeaaa, he said they are supposed to say tmr... not today    

@h스피퓌     @Heechoruku                     

I dun think F(x) would go by public exit...

@  aetongue idke... he said he's gonna announce tmr, cause they are supposed to say it tmr

Yenuo     @heechvl                     

I don't mind if kang sora comes :3

Well, I'm not sure if this is a good news since we are not confirmed yet so please do not put high hope. However, at least we have something to expect during this TeukSo deprived period right? :)

EDIT: And now ELFs are talking about Sora birthday which is on the 18th, some even go look for her profile lol. Even though I truly hope that girl is Sora, I still doubt it, going by public exit is really something how could MBC handle that? I don't think Teukie would do something like that just for the sake of a show.hmmm. Also, Sora is so busy with DH2, she is the main lead anyway. I read on DC that she barely sleeps and almost lives at the filming place, not goes back home at all T.T. So uhmm...I don't think she can take a trip to Sing during this time.

Guest kaelstorm

Thanks Kaelstorm :)  So they really started to speak banmal in epi 8 huh even Leeteuk..

Okay, Please join us in next mystery discussion yah~

I got something to ask you but now no time to show you the thing I wanna ask as it was in my other laptop.

okay can you can post it here and i'll check it up. busy recently so not enough time to check. will do so when im free!! :)

edit :  i think the female guests are sulli and amber. too good to be true for sora to come though. SM has no obligations whatsoever to bring her here. 

Guest tinnybee

Hai my fellow FDs!!

Wow, this thread is moving fast, u all re so good ^-^. Sorry I can't contribute much to the thread, this last semester is killing me T.T.

Anyway, I just saw this on twitter while searching Sora's news XD and really want to share with u guys. Apparently, DJ AhKen just announced on his radio show that SS4 in Singapore will have a special female guest. He did not say who is she, he said he will reveal tomorrow. ELFs are speculating, some said that might be one of F(x), some said that might be Kang So Ra. Here are the tweets of the ELFs who listened to the radio show

스피퓌     @Heechoruku                     

스피퓌     @Heechoruku                    

@h스피퓌     @Heechoruku                     

@  aetongue idke... he said he's gonna announce tmr, cause they are supposed to say it tmr

Yenuo     @heechvl                     

Well, I'm not sure if this is a good news since we are not confirmed yet so please do not put high hope. However, at least we have something to expect during this TeukSo deprived period right? :)

EDIT: And now ELFs are talking about Sora birthday which is on the 18th, some even go look for her profile lol. Even though I truly hope that girl is Sora, I still doubt it, going by public exit is really something how could MBC handle that? I don't think Teukie would do something like that just for the sake of a show.hmmm. Also, Sora is so busy with DH2, she is the main lead anyway. I read on DC that she barely sleeps and almost lives at the filming place, not goes back home at all T.T. So uhmm...I don't think she can take a trip to Sing during this time.

I concur with what you say. However, if it is indeed Sora coming on 18th, I will bang walls..lol ...as I did not manage to get ticket on that day. I am going on the 19th....before commencement of the ticket sales..still pondering whether Sora will come to SS4 Singapore as it falls on her birthday. Neverthless, looking forward to this weekend.

Hai my fellow FDs!!

스피퓌     @Heechoruku                     

스피퓌     @Heechoruku                    

@h스피퓌     @Heechoruku                     

Yenuo     @heechvl                     

Guest tinnybee

Forget to add, Happy Valentines Day Fighting Dimples...

Hope tomorrow there's news of their filming. U guys are really resourceful...truly daebak.

Thank u all especially those very active FDs.. u know who u are... for keeping me sane during these period without teukso.

I miss our lovely couple so much...