[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest teuksoralover

I'm from the Philippines too but also moved here in the US... Yay!!!

I can sense that Jinwoon and Sora are getting along pretty well based on the BTS clips and as what Jinwoon said they shoot a lot of scenes together... Oh! and the girl from Sora's previous drama is also in Dream High 2... I can't wait to watch Dream High 2 all the more after watching the longer preview from the press conference. I get the feeling this would be fun... [oooooohhhh! so many dramas to catch on...] 

I love watching fancams of Sora she seems so humble and does cherish her fans... on most fancams I often see her trying to interact with her fans even from afar...

It's almost saturday! 

For real? what state you from? :) Happy to hear that we are both filipinos who support DC! :) I would love to be your friend since it seems like we have a lot of things in common.

I saw the BTS too and it seems like they have a good on-screen chemistry.. Our sora-sshi is a good actress. :) Teukso all the way. Hahaha.

Guest teuksoralover

Hi guys.. saw some pics of the double date with donghae and eunsoo (im not so sure about her name).. Is that confirm about their pairing? I was thinking.. maybe during the blind date.. they had games and the winner can go with our dimple couple on a double date. :) What do you think? It is kinda weird if they are going to be the new couple and already holding hands and no story development like what our couple had. Just assumption on my part. :) Can't wait for the episode though.

Some of you guys are kinda concerned about not seeing the shy teukie.. :) haha. I think in the next episode, we will see it again. During the preview, sora hugged him and he was all shy after right? :) I'm kinda anticipating the jealous teukie more though. :) Serious jealousy :)

Guest ginnieD

I'm sure some of you guys have seen this from the DC Facebook page, but I'd like to share this to some that might not have seen this (in a way to declare my serious crush on Sora sweatingbullets.gif).

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tlhLMn7HHOk

credit:  LetsgotoLaputa 

She just looks sooo cute and the way she looked back after she saw the fan who were recording her is just sooo adorable wub.gif.

EDIT: Too excited that I forgot to put credit where it's due

Guest joetingting

AWW................ *round of applause*

Thank you so much for your hardwork, the both of you!! I only know basic korean, and can read very little so im not sure i would be able to help much. im also busy busy but if you need editing, or qc'ing, i can help.

And if I find a good font for subtitles, i'll let you girls know. Do you think it would be a good idea to sub the MBC mc'ing parts? since we already have transcripts for it? all we need to do is ask joetingting's permission... I was thinking of doing it by myself but im a bit rusty at subbing. lol. it's been a while i was a in team. not sure if i remember how to time. ^^"""

Sorry for cutting your post short but I don't mind if you want to use it. actually I don't know Korean (really wish I know!) but translated from the Chinese subs in the video.

I hope it will be correct enough to use!

Thanks for subbing! I think the effort to provide quality subs should really, really, really be commended, and I totally understand that for a 2-people team that is a huge effort (I don't know how much effort goes into subbing, but I really am grateful to all the subbed goods I've ever watched)... but do you think it might be possible to translate the captions as well? Of course, if your mission statement is to just push out subs ASAP then that's not "necessary"...but generally I find the captions are pretty funny ^_^;;

All that being said, I'm constantly amazed by the enthusiasm of this thread. Touched me to move out of my lurker mode!

hi there...

we were thinking of doing the captions too, but most of the time the captions are somewhat similar to what being said in the conversation. for that particular episode, i left out the captions because of that but towards the end of the ep, we added in as to show the storyline...

Guest 33ru_mieru

Sorry not Teukso related but:

I know this is a bit late. Just trying my luck here..

Anyone, anyone have tickets available for SS4 Singapore Concert on 19th Feb 2012?

If you have and you want to sell, please PM me~

Thanks thanks

Guest kiminaeka

More Pic DC and Donseo Filming WGM.our couple holding hands  :wub: 

*quoted image*

my 1st time seeing BTS pic with 3cameramen shoot like this 

Cre WGM Dimple Couple Pantip (Leeteuk & Kang Sora) & @kjhsghS2

sora duck gloves

*quoted image*

Cre DC & as tagged

cute gloves... i remember akane_tran ever said that Teuk also called Duck... but he call himself angel... tongue.gif

and now his wife wear duck hoodie & gloves...

and natali, thanks for sharing the pictures...  wub.gif

EDIT:

a1159482815.jpg

why i imagine Sora play with her gloves in this picture and talk to Teuk with her gloves, so Teuk like talking with Duck gloves... sweatingbullets.gif

(cr: kejfk@naver)

Sorry not Teukso related but:

I know this is a bit late. Just trying my luck here..

Anyone, anyone have tickets available for SS4 Singapore Concert on 19th Feb 2012?

If you have and you want to sell, please PM me~

Thanks thanks

check your pm

Guest 33ru_mieru

hai everyone... I'm a silent reader here.. but I can't stand my self to say something here...

the news about DH 2's press conference really made my day.. now I know that is why sora ssi rarely update her twitter.. because she is too busy replying text to her hubby.. hahahahaa..

sorry I don't have any news to share.. but keep sharing the info guys.. I really in love with dimple couple and now I'm a Sora's fan. :wub:

Welcome devietta...

Keke...cool isn't it?

Even though it is Individual activities,and Leeteuk was not there but what's happening in the press conference makes us feel how much care they give to each other..

Can almost feel Leeteuk's presence there.. 

On ‘Dream High 2′, Kang So Ra’s character is a talented book smart student but she doesn’t have the attitude required to become a star. Her character development promises to be a very interesting one.

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Ahh..can't wait for Sora's character in the Dream High 2...

Actually, in "real" this is what I imagine the real Sora to be....She is a genius artist and she is so pure....so I thank God for sending Angel Leeteuk who is now by her side to guide her. Someday she will make it, to become a star....

I have to try cheese on my dukbokki too... never knew they do that. Seems like east meet west :P

And speaking about rental, I don't understand the half lease thing too.. And I had the same reaction as you seeing the price. Korea has really funny system for rental but apparently is due to security reason since it is difficult to prosecute people who default. Here is some interesting things eatyourkimchi talked about ... korean officetel vs Apartment

Our officetel costs 10,000,000 won as a deposit, and 600,000 won a month for rent.

and for the apartment the rent is 900,000 won a month, and 20,000,000 won down as a deposit. 

Yah...but that was like...how many  times...17times the monthly rental!! Almost 2 years RENTAL!!! So before I  go to Korea  (if someday I decide to go and live there),I must make  sure I have the money for at least 2 years rental? WOW!!

Thanks for the eatyourkimchi video...been so long since I watched them  :P The officetel so cramp..have the same thing that DC Couple has...the  bedroom upstairs :P Tell us how it is after you try the cheese with dukbokgi.

Heya! sorry if i cut your post, erm since I was the one that did the subbing I shall answer this question. Well, I translated from the CN subs to the EN subs and based on my minimal hangul knowledge. When I watch WGM I usually watch the CN subs and the EN subs, and I feel the CN subs are more accurate. As you know the sentence structure of Asian languages and English is different.

I tried to translate it more like a conversation rather than literally.

for eg: "Chu ah heh yo?" in Korean literally translated is "Like?" but to make it more conversational " Do you like this?"

so for your question if I added the  "I" "You" "my" "your" in the sentence when they don't really speak it out? Then its is a YES.

Argh my explanation is weird. hahaha.. I hope it helps you understand...

Thanks everyone for posting the DH2 press conference, i'm so spazzing that they contact each other outside WGM, i wonder when did they exchange numbers? and Sora looks so beautiful at the press conference, all full of confidence. Hopefully we can get the subs out for this week's episode out for everyone's enjoyment!

Ahh...thanks for this :) Okay, I got it. This week gonna be a bit tough cause it's Lunar New Year's eve and many will be busy with something else..

Hope you can find someone who can help you to translate.

I will help to enjoy watching the subbed video you all have done :)  Contribute to the number of viewers :P

btw, if you all need anything, other than translating, do let us know again yah~ if I can help, I will try.

edit: lol. cathy_mj15, you're just before me. ^^

Leeteuk & Kang Sora text outside of ‘We Got Married’

by d0rkyk0r3an @ allkpop

It has been revealed that actress Kang Sora and Super Junior’s Leeteuk actually text each other outside of ‘We Got Married‘.

On January 17, a press conference for KBS drama ‘Dream High 2’ was held at the Imperial Palace Hotel. Present at the conference were cast members Kang Sora, Jung Jin Woon, Hyorin, Yoo So Young, and Kim Ji Soo.

Kang Sora will be playing a student preparing to become a singer and was asked if her singer ‘husband’ Leeteuk has helped her prepare for the part. Kang Sora shyly answered, “Since my husband Leeteuk is a singer, he has been a big help.”

Kang Sora continued, “Even when we are not filming ‘We Got Married’, he sends me texts saying ‘good luck’ and is concerned for me. Thanks to Leeteuk, I have met idols and now I watch more programs featuring Super Junior and various other idols, which has helped me with my acting.”

Kang Sora will be playing Shin Hye Sung, a student who is really smart, but does not have any outstanding celebrity talent.

Source & Image: TV Daily via Nate

Woaahh!! so happy to know that they have communication outside WGM..i bet they also PM each other on tweeter..hehe..

Update Part 3...

(lol. this is what happens when I fall behind... cramming... ^^""" no time so not much organisation. bundled)

(slightly different from allkpop's)

Kang So Ra and Leeteuk exchange text messages in real life

BY JJ @ kpopfever

Actress Kang So Ra makes news revealing she and Leeteuk exchange text messages in real life.

The production press conference for KBS‘ new drama, ‘Dream High 2′ was held in Seoul Imperial Palace Hotel.

Stars attending the press conference included Kang So Ra, Jung Jinwoon, Park Jiyeon, Hyorin, Yoo So Young, Kim Ji Soo, and Park Jin Young.

Kang So Ra is currently starring in the MBC reality program ‘We Got Married’ with Super Junior‘s Leeteuk. Kang So Ra was asked by one of the press core if her husband Leeteuk helped her in any way to prepare for her role since he is a singer in real life and she got noticeably shy at the question. She answered, “My husband Leeteuk’s profession as a singer does help a lot”.

She continued, “Even when we are not filming he sends me text messages rooting me on to do well and he shows concerns for me. Thanks to Leeteuk I pay closer attention TV programs that deal with idols and particularly Super Junior, so as a result it helps me because I get to watch lots of idols”, and she revealed her close relationship with Leeteuk without hesitation.

On ‘Dream High 2′, Kang So Ra’s character is a talented book smart student but she doesn’t have the attitude required to become a star. Her character development promises to be a very interesting one.

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Kang Sora: Lee Teuk Encourages Me to Act Well

from Asian-Dramas.org

Kang Sora who is acting in Dream High 2 and Super Junior’s Leeteuk have been costarring in MBC variety show We Got Married. In order to show their love, Leeteuk specially sent a SMS text message to cheer her up.

Kang Sora revealed the news at the Dream High 2 press conference held at the afternoon of January 17th, 2012 at Imperial Palace Hotel, Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam, Seoul.

Kang So Ra said, “Leeteuk sent message to encourage me, saying that I participate in the filming properly.” She added, “Because the role in the drama wants to be a singer, so let me experienced ‘why want to be an idol,’ and also gave me related videos of Super Junior for me to practice.”

Kang Sora expressed, “Because Leeteuk is a singer, so it’s helpful to me, because we’re on the same program, so I will pay more attention to him.”

via Joynews24

Transcript:

120117 Dream High 2 Press Con - Kang Sora & Jinwoon

[TRANS] Q: What do you think of your role in this drama?

She says in the drama at first her character is sad but through musicality her nature grows.

Q: If you had to choose between Jinwoon or JB?

She asks how she’s supposed to answer that since they still have a lot of filming to do, and she says she’ll answer that after they finish filming everything.

Q: Then how about from first impressions?

She says because she’s learning it and they’re already singers they were really impressive, and that they should all do well in the future.

Q: Jinwoon what do you think? You’re sitting right there

He says he thought she would pick him….but she didn’t.

The reporter says: ah you’re disappointed, what do you think Sora?

She says she’ll buy him something good to eat (as an apology)

Jinwoon says: alright.

Q: If you had a boyfriend like Jinwoon?

She says she thinks their minds/hearts would match well

The reporter says: Just his mind/heart? So his appearance isn’t that great?

She says no no, he’s very _______ [Can’t tell what she’s saying]

So you think people who ______ are better?

She says she doesn’t have one specific ideal type.

So you don’t really consider faces? (when thinking about good matches)

SR: Right

So because Jinwoon is a very handsome man it’s burdensome?

SR: right.

Jinwoon, what do you think about being a burden?

JW: Oh so that’s it…

Then he says something about if she said that to the person she gets married to, they would feel sorry

The reporter says something and then asks something

JW: what? No it’s not.

moving on to unreplied pms soon.

@ akane_tran just  two words: You're awesome!

haha its funny because i have so many things that i want to say..but all of them fades away ..sweatingbullets.gif

Any FD here from Philippines? Let's be friends! :))

Hi. :) I'm originally from phi but moved here in the states years ago. We can be friends. :) haha.

I'm from the Philippines too but also moved here in the US... Yay!!!

so glad to see Phillipine FD here..

time for you guys to spazz more!

double date filming today! 

wonder if teuk will bring up the topic about DH2 press conference to her? :)

http://twitpic.com/88nrky (cr. flowerLady94 @ twitter)

edit:

donghae-eunseo & teuksora couple. :)

filming at yong-in everland themepark.

DC is cute.OMG!! i love them more n more.help me  ;)

Cre @superandyyy & @SMEnt_House

cr. as tagged.

More Pic DC and Donseo Filming WGM.our couple holding hands  :wub:

my 1st time seeing BTS pic with 3cameramen shoot like this

Cre WGM Dimple Couple Pantip (Leeteuk & Kang Sora) & @kjhsghS2

sora duck gloves

Cre DC & as tagged

thanks for all the pics..im curious how Dongseo will gonna be like?..but since im Teukso biased my focused is on them..

I'm sure some of you guys have seen this from the DC Facebook page, but I'd like to share this to some that might not have seen this (in a way to declare my serious crush on Sora sweatingbullets.gif).

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tlhLMn7HHOk

credit:  LetsgotoLaputa 

She just looks sooo cute and the way she looked back after she saw the fan who were recording her is just sooo adorable wub.gif.

EDIT: Too excited that I forgot to put credit where it's due

Im really speechless with this fancam..i saw all fancam of Kang sora..either in awards, fan signing or press conference..all of them are the same..Sora so kind,so energetic, so naughty, with all smile and so beautiful..im really loving her more&more..

@ginnieD don't worry you're not the only one who feels that way..I too have a crush on her..

I Hope everyday is TeukSo day! and i hope also that our Dimple Couple will not be overshadowed by Dongseo Couple..Teukso all the way!

Hi folks

Few posts back i mentioned something about doing a subbed episode for the DC crew here at Soompi

There were few interested parties that messaged me

janicetly did the hard work in translating while im did the easier tecnical part

We did a sample subbed from the last episode. We tried to translate it as accurate as possible and the grammar/spelling as logical as possible.

Our aim is to have the subbed episode to be out as fast as possible with it being professionally done (spelling, grammar etc)

I have uploaded the episode and appreciate you guys if you could test it out and feedback to us.

--------------> Download me pls <---------------

It took us about a day for the 1st round of translating and encoding. Need another day for QC. So on Monday we finally got the finished product.

On the other hand, I was told by janice that the next episode would be 90mins long. We are interested in subbing that but 2-person team subbing about 90mins of clip would be quite hard for us. So we are welcoming anyone who want to help out with the translating, please do let us know.

Thanks for reading !!!

I feel sad becoz my country banned megaupload.com. Do you upload in youtube or other related website?

Guest janicetly

Sorry for cutting your post short but I don't mind if you want to use it. actually I don't know Korean (really wish I know!) but translated from the Chinese subs in the video.

I hope it will be correct enough to use!

Hello Fighting Dimples!! Actually enrell didnt mention that I sub from CN to eng subs, so actually we are hoping that if any of u that can read and translate CN tO english then we can do it together? We can just split the episode and sub, but I guess you should be prepared to sacrifice your Sunday morning once the CN subs are out. Ya as enrell mentioned about the text narrations in the subbing, as it takes quite some time to add them in frame by frame, we will try to add them in if they are important n different from what is being said during their conversation.

Hopefully we can get it gone for everyone to enjoy ASAP.

@joetingting!! Hello!! Thanks for always subbing stuff for everyone! If u are interested to help out then just PM enrell or me! No obligations!

Wah it's just been a few hours and the goodies keep coming. It seems like they have been filming wgm quite frequently this few weeks right!? Can't wait for the weekend to come!!

Some HQ caps from the last episode:

http://blog.naver.com/agneslune?Redirect=Log&logNo=150129421177

http://hyosin3.blog.me/150129463642

They were filming 1/18 at their house here are some pics of WGM crew around there:

http://yeoniess.blog.me/70129210059

This blog says they were in Everland? same pics already posted

http://hyosin3.blog.me/150129463642

Credit to blog site owners

So nice that after her press con she got to see leeteuk and he could talk to her about what she said at the Press con

but who knows if they had time to do so. She is out of the long hair extentions..wonder if she will not be filming for a while or that the role has her with shorter hair...

neomu neomu chua!!

i can't help but to log in and post here because of this picture..what a lovely couple.."sweetness overload"..im excited to watch this double date episode..but somehow i wish that Teukso will have a date of their own..biggrin.gifam i selfish if i don't want other couple to join their date..cause i really want them to have some alone time together..