[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Squealing from Leeteuk's Instagram Update. Saw it somewhere else first. He asked, "Sora-yah, are you doing well?...I miss WGM" Translation taken from a forum in OneHallyu (they didn't give the credit to where the got their translation). 

This made my day. :) Just waiting for their announcement, please!!!!

• Like 2

Nice to be back here at last, Sorry for being busy these past few months, it has been a long time :)  I was so shocked to see Teuk posted a picture of them together in his Instagram at first I thought he might delete it in a few minutes but until this moment it was still on his IG so I decided to check old post and see if there were any hints that WGM is special to him. 

First time I noticed his attachment to the show and remembering all those feelings he had which amazingly he never forgets, we all know that Teuk is used to variety show and I thought this program was just one of his shows he joined before but seeing him trying to hint something about his WGM stint is something I think was really special to him.

Here are the things Teuk tried to show his fans that WGM was really special for him and Sora as well

1. Teuk mentioned Sora in SS6

2. Teuk sang Nothing on You in which the lyrics was fitted for a girl who feels jealous on the girls around him during that time he was just newly discharge and elf was again all around him everywhere

3. Teuk sang Lost Star and Hello which coincidentally relates back to Sora

4. April 2015 When Teuk guested in WGM of Siwon you can sense that some of his ideas in the meeting of the couple was based on his experience at first but since there was no script given he tried to improvised some fun moments for Siwon and Liuwen. He mentioned that they were the Cupid Juniors ( as for his WGM we have the Fighting Juniors) he also asked Siwon to dance and somehow he even said that he knows the feeling of Siwon when dancing during the 1st meeting. 

5. Siwon is one of the closest friend of Teuk and while Siwon was busy filming his WGM you can see  that Siwon's idea of dating was almost the same with Teukso Couple, I guess he asked Teuk how to make Liuwen enjoy the filming and obviously Siwon and Teuk WGM is almost the same when I watch them both. I can't see that many differences of these 2

6. Teuk used for the 1st time the couple bag on his way to Jeju where Sora was filming that time, There was not much fan account of him during their stay in Jeju unless some friends or him post a picture on their IG account

7. Teuk posted his apartment and when teukso fans were trying to check the trophies where he had WGM award after a few days he posted the trophies on his apartment and he had make the teukso fans life more easier by showing off al the awards including WGM

8. We all know that 1st thing teuk does in the morning was to check online any news related to him and super junior , he even tried reading fans comment so definitely Teuk is aware about teukso fans and somehow he knows that we support both of them. I don't think that was fan service for us because he still kept the items given to him by TSL which we all know a shipper of TeukSora

9. Teuk mentioned he fell in Love while in WGM and after that he changed the topic because he knows that things will be complicated if he talks about it

10 Last but not the least Teuk posted a picture of them which was the same picture he cropped for his cyworld which he never removed until now and if that was the case that picture is already more than 2 years since he posted it after Sora watched his musical on February 2013 and his Cyworld was changed only after 2 months. His recent post was somehow a little bit of hint on his feelings as of that time since he thinks of Sora and mention that he miss WGM  which is odd because if it was the program he could have said that to WGM staff instead of Sora

I don't know if anyone shares it here before but I found out from one of the elf that he mentioned to SUJU members that Sora was his Life Saver when he was in the army before and if Sora was not there he could have gone crazy inside the army because that time he was already depressed after his father tragic incident. Sora calls him as much as she can even she was having a busy schedule and for that he appreciates her so if you notice how He mention Sora on his IG the question he asked was the question Sora always asked him when he was in the army.

Although he mentioned it in one of his interview but his gratitude to Sora was an open secret to his SJ member . I'm not sure if anyone post this cause this was a topic before on the fan cafe of Teuk while he was in the army

So if Teuk insist he was single then let us give him time to settle his future since it was not only him who will be in this relationship but it was for both Teuk and Sora. I guess if Teuk does not care about Sora's career perhaps we had already done our celebration but since he took back his guts, I guess we need to wait again but the important thing that no one can take to Teuk is that there was one person who became his Life Saver in his army days

Sorry ladies long post

• Like 8

I can't help not to watch the kiss again between Leeteuk and Sora after he talked about his feelings while in WGM when I tried to watch the kiss I saw how Teuk placed his hand on Sora's face and I happen to watch a video that talks about holding a girl when he kiss and it makes me remember how Teuk has done it to Sora and the guy who was in the video said that when you hold the face of the woman while kissing shows a personalize one. It's like " Hey, I'm so glad to be with you and kiss you"compared to holding her waist when you will both feel stiff about it 

If a man kisses a woman with a nice closed mouth kiss, this means that the guy is cautious about coming on too strong and that he is looking to take things slow. It’s a definite sign of love and affection and it’s a definite turn on to women. Just a light brush on our lips stimulates a very large part of the brain

Kiss on the lips: implies passion, may mean “I love you” or “I want to date you.” If it is carried out very quickly, just barely touching one another’s lips, it may mean simply friendship. This is why the intensity of the kiss is an important factor in interpreting its intention. It  can also spark romance between two people. If you don’t get over it, just make him/her your lover.

All along we thought that the meaning of Teuk kiss to Sora was goodbye but it ended up as a feeling that he can't control anymore and no matter what people think about his action he never cares as long as he done what his heart wanted

• Like 2

Teuk who gave Sora a couple shoes because he wanted to be her feet and her shoes that can walk with her wherever she may go and now that I saw his IG post he really loves shoes and whenever I saw him post of shoes I remember how he wanted to be with Sora wherever place she goes. He really is romantic

• Like 1