[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I'm not sure if anyone posted the lyrics of the song played by Leeteuk on his saxophone...Below is the lyrics

LOVING YOU

BY KENNY G

I will spend my whole life through
loving you, loving you.
Winter, summer, spring-time, too,
loving you, loving you.
Makes no difference where I go or what I do.
You know that I'll always be loving you.

If I'm seen with someone new,
don't be blue, don't be blue.
I'll be faithful I'll be true;
always true, true to you.

Guest sachixia

@gdara123 Oh thank you for remembering me..   :) I'm just here. I dunno why but my heart and mind chose to wait for them and not think about anything. I'm still hoping and praying that one day I'll hear a good news but right now I'm contented with everything I hear and know regarding them.
And reading that letter by Ate @shymaldita28 and seeing all those smiling faces of Jungsoo ssi is making my heart ache. For everything that he's worth, he doesn't deserve to be in this kind of pain and grief right now. I just hope that everyone precious to him is there for him.

HI all, I'm a long time slient reader and now be a first time to post my feeling of this beautiful couple and also really want to thanks all here with their point of views of WGM that I really miss a lot of parts when I first watched. Thank you Thank you.

And now I want to share from Twitter which not yet post here.

Everyone know that Sora went to Leeteuk at 6th Night and someone at Twitter says Sora also attend at 8th very early until afternoon and hold Leeteuk hand for long time.

The person says that is friend in Facebook have contact with an japanese chinese eunhyuk fanpage and a girl was there to support Leetuek and saw that.

Well I hope that is true and for me, I really believe that was happened between Sora and Leeteuk.

Hello "Dimples" ! 

Hello @migtly, Welcome !

Today, Sora is at “Miss Granny” movie VIP Premiere (cr photo : as tagged).

140114_01.jpg?w=818&h=1361

On her account Twitter (15 december 2013), Sora posted the poster because Shin Eun Kyung acts in this movie.

Shin Eun Kyung is Sora's “Sunny” co-star, Sora supports her friend who is a huge fan of Kim Heechul (http://greetandgreen.wordpress.com/2011/08/09/actress-shim-eun-kyung-is-heechul%E2%80%99s-doppleganger/ ).

Sunny-2011-Korean-Movie_64.jpg

http://youtu.be/JdFcw5PauAE 

Guest lovinsorara

again and again she wear black outfit,,..
does she really love that much???...
it just request from someone else..
or it just her respect for someone important in her life, maybe??? :x

July 2014 please come soon!!!!
~X(

migtly said:

HI all, I'm a long time slient reader and now be a first time to post my feeling of this beautiful couple and also really want to thanks all here with their point of views of WGM that I really miss a lot of parts when I first watched. Thank you Thank you.

And now I want to share from Twitter which not yet post here.

Everyone know that Sora went to Leeteuk at 6th Night and someone at Twitter says Sora also attend at 8th very early until afternoon and hold Leeteuk hand for long time.

The person says that is friend in Facebook have contact with an japanese chinese eunhyuk fanpage and a girl was there to support Leetuek and saw that.

Well I hope that is true and for me, I really believe that was happened between Sora and Leeteuk.

Hello "Dimples" !
Hello @shymaldita28 , I think again your post (13 january, page 1272) and this sentence : "After Heechul was confirmed on WGM it makes me wonder if Leeteuk and Sora meeting on WGM is what we call "fate" or "destiny" ? ".
The fate urges them to be together : 16 june 2011 their first meeting during the recording of Strong Heart !                                                    16 june 2012 WGM started broadcasting again !  :)>-

Hello "Dimples" !
An other coincidence of fate...
20120522_1337684860.jpg

22 may 2012, Sora is at Nora Noh's fashion gallery (a few days later, she will see again PJS), behind Sora on the wall, the french words "La vie en rose" (the life in pink) are maybe the name of a trademark but "La vie en rose" is THE french love song of Edith Piaf !

27 november 2013, behind the letter of Leeteuk for his fans, he writes the sentences of “Hymn to love”, an other french love song of Edith Piaf !http://youtu.be/1XXAxeE-HQI 

Hello "Dimples" !140114_02_1.jpg

Thank you the fans of Kang Sora, the fans of Dimples Couple and "Kang Sora International Fan Club" for the new photos and the video during “Miss Granny” movie VIP Premiere : http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2014/01/14/dcfan-140114-kang-sora-at-movie-suspicious-girl-vip-premiere/  
http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2014/01/15/fantaken-140114-kang-sora-at-movie-suspicious-girl-vip-premiere/ 
[FANCAM] Kang Sora at movie “Suspicious Girl” Vip premiere