[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Hello "Dimples" !
THANK YOU ! FOR YOUR VOTES !!!  The power of the love is with us !!!  For SORA ! Please, VOTE on http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=240 
c27.jpg  

Which ‘90 Actress Will Shine the Brightest in the Year of the Horse?

Kang Sora

• Kang Sora

45%

• Park Shin Hye

44%

• Go Ara

6%

• Lee Yubi

4%

• Shin Se Kyung

1%

• Ha Yeon Soo

1%   

Hello "Dimples" !
On the blog of Sepia (http://blog.naver.com/sepia0814), "Asia Model festival Awards" (17 january 2014) is mentioned. I don't know maybe Sora will be MC or a guest or she will win a award ? Somebody can translate the information in english, please ! The site of this festival doesn't have a english version for the informations (http://www.amfa.or.kr/) but others informations are visible 19:00 - 22:00 (the hours of the ceremony, I think...) and SBS E (the channel of diffusion for this festival, I think...). 
Help me !!!  :o3  

Hello "Dimples" !
VOTE FOR SORA TODAY AGAIN !!!  :)>-  on http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=240     O:-)   26g.jpg?w=818&h=1089 
THANK YOU ! FOR YOUR VOTES !!! 

At the present time, the votes are ...  

Kang Sora

• Kang Sora

36%

• Park Shin Hye

35%

• Lee Yubi

23%

• Go Ara

4%

• Ha Yeon Soo

1%

• Shin Se Kyung

1%

Just to lift the mood... this is not teukso related but...our Suju boys "heechul" wil join WGM Global...Bdx0r_ACMAAH3Lh.jpg
at first confusing how can SM accept that but then i realize..that he join WGM with not KOREAN and so the "LEETEUK CASE (teukso" will not happen again LOLthat just my opinion kkk
SM cant release anything abt teukso..seem curious kkkk

huey said: Just to lift the mood... this is not teukso related but...our Suju boys "heechul" wil join WGM Global...Bdx0r_ACMAAH3Lh.jpg
at first confusing how can SM accept that but then i realize..that he join WGM with not KOREAN and so the "LEETEUK CASE (teukso" will not happen again LOLthat just my opinion kkk
SM cant release anything abt teukso..seem curious kkkk

Hello "Dimples" !
                                      YOU ! VOTE QUICKLY ! 

f27.jpg?w=818&h=1364

HELP OUR SORA !!! 
For SORA ! Please, VOTE on http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=240    

At the present time, the votes are ...    

Park Shin Hye

• Park Shin Hye

37%

• Lee Yubi

31%

• Kang Sora

27%

• Go Ara

3%

• Shin Se Kyung

1%

• Ha Yeon Soo

1%

Hello « Dimples » !

I complete my previous post about similarities between our DC and Dohee/Junsu of “Ugly alert”.

In the episode 84 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14tasg_130916-ugly-alert-e84_people  (10:15 – 15:22 and 16:14 – 20:27), the couple Dohee/Junsu and the couple Hyun Suk /Joo Young (Shin So Yool, friend of Sora in the life, she was “with Sungmin” in WGM during the blind date with the Super Junior) watch a movie, eat, drink and play together. These scenes of the episode n° 84 are like the episode of “the amusement park” when PJS/Sora help Donghae/Eun-seo. Na Do Hee (Sora’s character) wears a blue shirt and a white pair of pants (choice of costume designer only ? or with Sora ?) ; some scenes or actions are like some intimate moments of PJS and Sora in the episodes of WGM :

… JY: It would be fine if only both of use came to watch the movie. Why did you call them and wasted unnecessary money ?

HS: The movie is starting soon.

JY: According to what Ja Jang ahjumma said, you don’t have to place the matter in your heart. You know Lawyer Lee had been pursuing Do Hee the whole time.

HS: Watch the movie.

JY: This movie is a comedy ; how can you be watching this with such seriousness ?

HS: I’m naturally like this.

JY: Seeing them…shouldn’t you learn a little bit ?  

b17.jpg

(look the episode of “churros” 4:00 – 5:56)

They were biking…   (look the post of @lolowaw page 1231)   

c17.jpg

(look the episode of “tandem” 4:27 – 5:18)

DH: Good bye. Hurry up. There’s no meaning if the gap is too big.

JY: Really…Quickly pedal.

HS: Don’t always complain. Be quicker.

JY: How come you can’t compete with your brother in anything ?  (How come you aren’t able to defeat your brother in anything ?)

HS: Really…having you, who can only talk, as a partner, I’m really exerting all my effort to death.

JS: Hyun Suk-ah. Do your best.

JY: Don’t you have a strong ambition to win ? Then, pedal faster. Faster !

HS: Don’t speak. I’m tired to death. Are you not pedaling ?

JY: That’s not it.

HS: Pedal faster.

JS: Very fast.

HS: Pedal faster.

JY: I’m all ready really fast.

HS: Sinking to death.

JY: Me?

HS: How can they be so fast ? Look at you. You’re not even stepping on it.

JY: I’m trying my best…trying my best.

HS: Pedal a little bit faster…faster !

JY: I’m doing my best to step on it right now.    

i17.jpg

… HS: It’s really a disadvantage for me when you exerted all your physical strength. Hyung, since the time that you were young, you had been doing delivery ; your physical strength is definitely fathomable. I’m always studying in front of a desk every day.

DH: This time, I also contributed in this victory.

HS: Let’s compete again next time.

JS: Anytime.

HS: Next time, before the competition, go on a diet.

JY: What ?

HS: Since your physical strength isn’t good, at least be a little bit lighter so it will lessen my burden.

JY: Is this the things you should say to your girlfriend ? I’m lighter than Do Hee.  

k17.jpg

DH: Shin Joo Young…do you feel that is possible ? I am heavier than you ?

JY: What ? You’re taller than me.

DH: You want to compete with me, right ?

Squatting competition commence… 

n17.jpg

(look the episode of “lesson of tango” 4:06 – 4:34)

http://youtu.be/ZuEPBmXT1oM 

DH: You’re not tired ?

JS: That’s of course. I don’t want you to beat me to death.

DH: Am I especially light ? As light as a feather ?

JS: Yes. Especially light. My muscle does not feel like I am carrying you.

JY: If you lose this time, then you take a good look at yourself.

HS: Don’t speak. I’m quickly getting tired. Hyung.

JS: What ?

HS: Why must we suffer this punishment ?

JS: I don’t feel it is a punishment.

HS: Wouldn’t it work if they directly weight themselves ?

JS: Don’t talk. Conserve the energy you wasted.

HS: I give up.

JY: You dare to give up on a test ? I won’t let you say “give up” these two words In your life time.

DH: Let’s yield to them. Or else Joo Young would continue to torture Hyun Suk.

JS: Ah…I give up.

JY: We won !

JS: We won’t look at you. Continue on.

HS: Let’s go, hyung. What are you doing ?

JY: We won. Where are you going? Hyun Suk.

HS: Don’t come over.

JY: Why are you running ?

In the episode 133 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17s75y_ua-ep133-ending_shortfilms   (3:33 – 4:40), the 2 couples are competitive…  

[Grandpa’s study]

JY: We won another round.

DH: What happen to strength you had when you went against grandpa ?

JS: Did you practice this ?

HS: I also don’t know that I had this talent.  Joo Young, take ten thousand won.

DH: Concentrate…concentrate. Use every single fiber of your nerve on the go board.

JS: Can’t for consecutively three rounds.

Grandpa: Focus…pay attention.

HS: Grandpa, I’m heart-broken. You only encourage my brother.

Grandpa: Hyun Suk, you aren’t my grand son-in-law yet.

DH: Yes.

JY: Correct…it’s because I’m not part of the Gong’s family, she treats me with discrimination.

Grandpa: Junsu…Hyun Suk.

JS and HS: Yes, grandpa.

…like in the episode of PJS/Sora and Jang-woo/Eun-jung.

to be continued …

FD's please bear with my post. I don't know why I can't sleep since I keep thinking of this 2 right now so I got inspired to post ..By the way this letter was just a fiction.

What difference does 2 years make???

To: My very lovely other half Sora…

You haven’t left my thoughts. Ever. Not even once. To put it quite simply, I miss you. I miss the way you would confide in me. I miss the stories you would unfold in my ears. I miss feeling your smile even if it was only on the phone. I miss every moment lived with you. I despise every moment without you. I miss the portrait I’ve painted of you with my mind. And I could spend hours trying to explain why it still hurts, but it’s quite complicated and all I know is that I miss you. And sometimes I’d rather not know that you miss me too.

tumblr_lvmucd0dea1r66gdjo1_400.gif?w=620

I would love to know why the thought of you still keeps me restless at the oddest hours of the day, but what I would love even more is to know if I have the same effect on you. Your eyes are still my favorite place to get lost in. Your heart is still the only place I can call home. Your arms are the single greatest comfort I’ve come to know. And call me crazy, but I don’t think you’ll ever understand the effect your smile has on me.

tumblr_lst6u8vbtn1qatrveo2_r1_500.gif?w=

Sometimes when I look at you, I just want to kiss you. More than anything, I just want one kiss. A kiss to tell me that you trust your lips against mine. A kiss to prove to me that I can still see the world with my eyes closed. A kiss to remind me that actions do truly speak louder than words. I miss the paradoxical feeling of having my lungs filled with the sweetest air possible, yet still feel so breathless.

tumblr_ma0zyxJZfd1qa7tfso2_250.gif

It terrified me that I had the responsibility of catching you when you said you were falling in love with me. Not because I wasn’t ready or that I wasn’t already in love with you, but because I’ve never been trusted with such fragile and genuine feelings before. I failed you. And now what terrifies me the most was not to able to catch you when ever you needed me.

tumblr_lvmw8iisxz1r66gdjo1_400.gif?w=620

A different definition this time around. A love that I’ve gradually learned from you. Unspoken. Unconditional. Resilient. You drive me crazy and keep me sane at the same time and I wouldn’t want it any other way.

tumblr_lvqe2megdx1qa7tfso3_250.gif?w=620tumblr_lvqe2megdx1qa7tfso2_250.gif?w=620tumblr_lvqe2megdx1qa7tfso4_250.gif?w=620

You were the kind of secret I couldn’t keep to myself. And I didn’t really think about where it would end up because I was so enthralled in trying to recapture the best feeling that I’ve ever felt. No excuses. I turned my back on the one person that believed they could count on me. Never in a million years will I ever be able to forgive myself for destroying the world I once considered my everything. Not being able to have the only thing you want out of life hurts a lot more than they say it would. And I deserve every morsel of pain and suffering. I just hope one day that I’ll fully comprehend how much you truly loved me.

tumblr_lwd52smieq1qdcel5o1_500.gif?w=620

tumblr_lwd52smieq1qdcel5o2_500.gif?w=620

tumblr_lwcglnenyt1qhcznwo1_250.gif?w=620tumblr_lwcglnenyt1qhcznwo2_250.gif?w=620tumblr_lwcglnenyt1qhcznwo4_250.gif?w=620

Think of this as a simple love letter- full of emotions I cannot express, telling you everything you should hear with the words only my heart could comprehend. You are everything when I’m convinced that I should be nothing at all. Simply put, thank you. For every second of your time, every ounce of your patience, every bit of your effort, and every drop of your love.

I don't know why but it has been days that my mind was pre occupied by our couple. After Heechul was confirmed on WGM it makes me wonder if Leeteuk and Sora meeting on WGM is what we call "fate" or "destiny"?

I'm not sure for some FD's but I was wondering if Leeteuk did not join the WGM before will he ever do it after enlistment...My answer is No, with the things that happen to him being in the army, personal life and his age after discharge it will be uncomfortable for him. The side he has shown to us will be different if he joined after his army days.

What about Sora if she did not join before will she ever do it now? My answer is also No because with her status before and now there is a huge difference. She also changed her management. Right now I can't even picture her participating in WGM because for me she stands on the same ground of Park Shin Hye who will never join WGM for sure based on her status in the industry.

And that makes me believe that these pairing is really a destiny. Can you imagine these 2 people meet in June of 2011 and afterwards has to meet again after 3 months.

sbs-eab095ec8bacec9ea5-85ed9a8c-20110705sbs-eab095ec8bacec9ea5-85ed9a8c-20110705

That is the reason I'm very thankful that they met in 2011 Just what Leeteuk has said on his letter to Sora "I feel like losing my mind when the thought that there is such a beautiful woman in this world came to me."

One more thing which is coincidence or fate...Even the Chairman of SM Lee Soo Man recommended “KangSu” for Leeteuk's stage name for his debut which (means Time to Rain on K-Pop), but he didn’t like it. At last he choose Leeteuk, means special.

If he happens to follow LSM then his name will be KangSu and his bride will be Kang Sora in WGM ( that will be an awesome coincidence )

and one thing more did you know that Leeteuk once said that Donghae and Kibum are the 2 children he trust the most. No wonder I saw Kibum visiting. 

tumblr_le4ec4H9CF1qdp4yjo1_250.png

Hello @shymaldita28 !
I like yours posts  :x  
In october 2013, I writed (page 1239) : 

During Strong Heart (n°85, 5 july 2011), Sora and PJS were wearing black and white, she makes him laugh and he makes her laugh http://youtu.be/I0Pc34_uVKs (4:19 – 4:57)She says him she likes humour people in the episode n°1 WMG http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1aaVfMK0Rxpe22s24e (0:58). Alex was present and she talks about the wash of foot http://youtu.be/2m7H6R0zWU8 (1:42 – 2:18)  like in the episode n°3 WGM http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5R1kUF0KhTvv02uej5 (5:14 – 5:47). PJS get a massage of shoulders by Sora and Sora get a massage of legs and foot by PJS in the episode n° 21  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6ZEJDDWx9JsPB39rL7 (4:47 – 9:40) : she promises him a massage of his whole body because he asks her but he is surprised that she said “yes”.  

It’s their fate ! They are cute ! I love them !    

I really believe they are a "magic couple" ! Sora is the miracle of PJS ! 

Guest k_craze

http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/result.m?poll_seq=240

Apologies to any Lee Yubi fans and pardon my ignorance, but who on earth is she?  Just a weekend and she pushed Sora to 3rd position.
We have to vote more. Maybe signed up more accounts to do so.  

@shymaldita thank you for posting a letter it makes me teary eyed while reading it. I wonder how you were able to post things that makes my heart flutter. You are really good on that but as I was reading the post I miss some FD's whom are also good in expressing their thoughts @0timeslost @janpyo @lolowaw @sachixia @playerkbd @tweetia and the rest of the old posters and the most valuable person in my life which I miss here in this thread is my loving Ate @viyra

can I borrow this gif @shymaldita to share to Ate @viyra and all the FD's whom I'm eager to read their post

tumblr_lvmucd0dea1r66gdjo1_400.gif?w=620

I miss you all FD's

Hello « Dimples » !      

I complete my previous post about similarities between our DC and Dohee/Junsu of “Ugly alert”.

In the episode 132 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17qn44_ua-ep132_shortfilms (6:26 – 8:10), JS is brushing DH's teeth and washing her face… 

tumblr_inline_mxh84s5PVU1rnyiad.jpg

JS: Here…rinse and then spit it out. Now, wash your face. Here. Your frown is really cute.

DH: My eyes.

JS: Is it ? I’m sorry… I’m sorry. Wait for a moment. Is it ?

DH: Hit you a little bit.

JY: Really can’t stand it. What are you hiding Na Do Hee ? How is your eye ?

DH: Do you have a habit of eavesdropping on people’s conversation ?

JY: I was about to go to the bathroom, but wasn’t able to go in.

DH: The light was on…didn’t you know there are people in there ?

JY: When do I need to consider whether the bathroom has people or not ?

DH: Next time, be a little bit considerate. Let’s go.

… like in the first episode (2:23 – 2:50), PJS likes the eyebrows.

http://youtu.be/W1g514yuEak 

When her eyes are irritated because of the water, JS helps DH like in the episode of “the swimming pool” (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3kM3EQaE1yFWk3iTMq 3:47 - 4:18) PJS helps Sora and apologizes.

to be continued …

Did you see the difference between this 2 video??? The 1st video was taken from the 1st day of the concert while the other one was taken on the 2nd day of SS4 concert. I wonder why SM chosen the 2nd day to be in SS4 DVD when I watch both video I felt that Leeteuk pronunciation on the song SHE was better than his 2nd day where Sora was there. If you also notice when I read a comments on the 1st video one of them says that it seems the 1st day was a practice for him since he has taken a fan from the audience and gave roses in front of the crowd. I think Leeteuk wanted to check how it will affect Sora if ever he brought her on the stage or he might want to see the ELF reaction if he does it.

When I watch both video this conclusion came to my mind. I don't know why it bothers me that SM decided to place Sora on the SS4 DVD

1. Leeteuk's performance and how he sang SHE was better on the 1st day.

2. An ELF was been invited on the stage. Isn't it a best fan service for them?

3. He looks tense and nervous on the 2nd day that he even forget the lyrics on 4:17 instead "Survive" he said "Alive" twice.

4. He might ask SM to include Sora on the SS4 DVD in order for them to have that moment without the  WGM concept.

5. We know that Leeteuk likes collecting Videos and concerts where he is included and this is definitely on his collection. Watching it will remind him on the times he was with Sora.

6. This DVD might have been a gift to Sora from Leeteuk since she attended his concert at the same time a memory that they both shared. We all know that Sora has never watch a concert before and this was the 1st time she has watched a concert since she is used to watching musicals.