[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest iszaku

@hyunbinlover thx 4 the picture..omo3~~i just love this man!! JUNGSORA fighting!! FDS..ready to spazzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!! :)>-
edit page topper..:- i hope we can get more sign regarding on both relationship esp from our baby princess- i wish that all fds are in good health and keep fighting!! :)>- :)>- :)>-

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-size: 19px; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[FANCAM] 130108 The promise preview_ curtain call 미스김
by kkeohae nae

FDs you can see the V signs clearly..he did it twice!!!...kyaaaahhhhhhh

GIF of Park Jungsu's V signs
This one, u can see this1. he looked on his left side (probably to the audience?)2. Looked at the camera (with a cheeky grin that shows he's got some plan on his mind)3. Did the V-sign looking on the same side..now I'm wondering who is there? Considering this is a fancam, then there's a high possibility that if Sora was there, we should have a picture now..apart from Angel-ELF, who else are in the audience..TSL?DC lovers?hmmmm4. and the smile after the V-sign..  :)
parkjungsu_Vsign.gif

playerkbd said:
This one, u can see this1. he looked on his left side (probably to the audience?)2. Looked at the camera (with a cheeky grin that shows he's got some plan on his mind)3. Did the V-sign looking on the same side..now I'm wondering who is there? Considering this is a fancam, then there's a high possibility that if Sora was there, we should have a picture now..apart from Angel-ELF, who else are in the audience..TSL?DC lovers?hmmmm

@iszaku when I met JungSOra and FDs my multitasking skills improve a lot..kkkk.. I am on twitter, soompi while making GIF.. :D
 Park Jungsu's double V-sign
with the two V-signs.. he got that same expression..that smile..even on this double V, even with his mouth wide open 'coz of singing, u can see he's smiling..:D
PJSvsign.gif

Guest sassydeli

Daebak! Omo uri long awaited v signs kyaaaaa!! PJS timed it really well must be that he spotted some camera before curtain call. Oh n look What's on his neck heehee reminds me of sora sunny and fighting junior master 1!! Thanks all fds for the posts n v signs total hyped!!!

Guest tweetiaa

playerkbd

said:

This one, u can see this1. he looked on his left side (probably to the audience?)2. Looked at the camera (with a cheeky grin that shows he's got some plan on his mind)3. Did the V-sign looking on the same side..now I'm wondering who is there? Considering this is a fancam, then there's a high possibility that if Sora was there, we should have a picture now..apart from Angel-ELF, who else are in the audience..TSL?DC lovers?hmmmm

OOhh soo cute!! I love his V-signs!! Ohhh I think that its no necessary, or its strange that he does the V-sign, because there's no point to make it.. And his smile and gazee ohh words are superflous 
Soo the only reason is that he did the v-sign for Sora-sshii juuujuu   I hope that she has seen it!
FOREVER DC!
playerkbd said: @iszaku when I met JungSOra and FDs my multitasking skills improve a lot..kkkk.. I am on twitter, soompi while making GIF.. :D
 Park Jungsu's double V-sign
with the two V-signs.. he got that same expression..that smile..even on this double V, even with his mouth wide open 'coz of singing, u can see his smiling..:D
PJSvsign.gif

Guest LuCyJuNg

too excited to post..just random posting.. everyone is spazzing about the recent PJS's not just a Vsign but a double Vsign too..
PJS really knows how to surprise people.. i bet Sora was there! and if not, it's definitely for our Sora..
don't know what else to say, i really want to HUG PJS right now, been a long time not seeing those smiles with a smirk..i really miss those smiles..
im like this right now~ *fangirlinggiyumi_zpse77beb1d.gif
missing our couple much!! 
PJS you are the best! 

Guest tweetiaa

LuCyJuNg said: too excited to post..just random posting.. everyone is spazzing about the recent PJS's not just a Vsign but a double Vsign too..
PJS really knows how to surprise people.. i bet Sora was there! and if not, it's definitely for our Sora..
don't know what else to say, i really want to HUG PJS right now, been a long time not seeing those smiles with a smirk..i really miss those smiles..
im like this right now~ *fangirling
[GIF]
missing our couple much!! 
PJS you are the best! 

Guest tweetiaa

playerkbd said:
parkjungsu_Vsign.gif

Guest echalovable

OMO .... jinja-yo? i'm not dreaming right? leeteuk v-sign and double v-sign^^ wohoo...  and his eyes and his smile daebak..
i'm excited  :D will boast to my friend haha as usual gather more than 5 my colleges friend to watch it and my friend will said again "omo you looks likes mother in law who proud of son in law" kkk i even younger than sora unni,,, but i don't care  kkk... 

@echalovable I miss you on twitter bebegurl@missypapillon I followed you back on twitter..looking forward to spazzing with you.. ;) ;)@hyunbinlover hi 5!! now I really wonder who was he looking at?hmmm..@tweetia as promised..this is my answer to your question.. (note: I just made it for fun)... :D
Dimple Couple Comics

bbRhey36vlcsnap-2013-01-08-16h59m07s175.vlcsnap-2013-01-08-16h59m07s182.jpgvlcsnap-2013-01-08-16h59m08s192-1.jpgdoubleV.jpgV-signsvlcsnap-2013-01-08-15h46m56s132.j

hope we get to see more fancams and pictures on the audience to know who was sitting on that side..correct me if I am wrong, @hyunbinlover @tweetia you said his mom was there? hmmmm...to be honest, considering the video was a fancam and reporters was there, it's unlikely that Sora is there unless all the reporters and the audience were bound in a contract not to report any sighting of Sora..kkkk..(Oh my delusional mind.. :)) :)) ) or could be that Sora went there in disguise?? hmmmmm...  :-? :-? :-? :D :D or maybe there were DC lovers or TSL on that side??
Anyway, whether Sora is there or not..we know that this V-sign isn't just a simple sign..this is for his baby Princess Soraya.. :x :x :x

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Army musical ‘The Promise’ holds a performance in front of members of the media20130108_thepromise_presscall.jpg

The army musical ‘The Promise‘ featuring LeeteukYunhakLee HyunJi Hyun WooKim Moo Yeol, and others held a performance in front of members of the media on January 8th.

The performance occurred at 4PM at the Haeoreum Theater in Seoul. As fitting of soldiers, they put on a strong yet sensitive performance. Leeteuk, Yunhak, and Lee Hyun showed off their singing abilities, and Ji Hyun Woo, Kim Moo Yeol, and Jung Tae Woo‘s acting solidified the musical.

The musical tells the story of the Korean War in which the soldiers strengthen their bonds with each other. It draws the audience in with a story that highlights the soldiers’ sacrifices.

Even though it was Leeteuk’s first musical, he was able to put on a successful performance. One of his most touching scenes was when he shed tears over Yunhak’s injuries, sorrowfully singing a children’s song. Not only so, but he had a duet with Yunhak, singing of their dreams to survive the war, and showed off his characteristic wit and brightness.

The musical will open from the 9th to the 20th.

source:http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/army-musical-the-promise-holds-a-performance-in-front-of-members-of-the-media

I am sure Kang Sora-shi is updated with all the news about her Oppa (Park Jungsu). As a fan, I am really proud of him, and I'm sure his family, SJ members and of course his SORAYA is so proud of him... 

Guest lolowaw

to the Dearest haters I know that you are daily read and see all that is written here and you very loyal followers here not because you like us or love Teuksora but hoping to get bad news to rejoice yourselves or to inconvenience us.But you know what we are the only Lucky  fans who are defended by their Prince and Baby Princess Against haters, Teuksora not be mindful of one another only but they are mindful of their loving audience.Both know and feel what we feel, therefore , they do not delay in And reassures us.Do you see this and I know that you know this SIGN haters

hyunbinlover

said: HEYYY. TEUK DID A V-SIGN TODAAAY on his MUSICAL. AND I'M SO HAPPYYYY~~ I MISS THIS V-SIGNS SO MUCH.(CR @SJISSj and @SJsururup Twitter)

v2.jpgv.jpg22711597.jpgv4.jpg

Oh I love thisss!! ♥ 

:)

)

)

>-