[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lolowaw

What is this V sign? Not only this reference, but each habit that teuksora have taken one from the other ?This is a simple reference signal used for joycute movement but for us and JungSora F.5.R.E.V.E.R it is1 - for the continuation of their love.2 - of their missing.3 - to give warmth, Rejoice , and continuation of this home .4 - to get us out of illusion to reality. 5 - victory us over those who do not want to see and Recognized  the truth.(It is simply fuel and energy For this ship)I advise haters dig their grave because At the end of 21 months of military service they need it to put themselves in this tomb.

Guest gisellec

hello everybody,

happy about the latest news of the musical signal and V.

A question? Leeteuk know what you think of this signal and its meaning? because if you know and still does ....... clearest water.

I agree
with many fans, it is likely that sora has said he could not go to music to confuse people and not pending if she will or not. better if you do it secretly to avoid suspicion.

shadowscapes said: Between trying to explain for somebody who never understand I choose enjoy the time with all lovely FD family. Hehe I just wanna share this video (sorry if it posted already =.= ). Hehe It about the perf of Master no2 and no3 :D if you noticed in 2:03 when Dong Hae shout "I say namja you say no.3" and we all know that he got this famous name in WGM :)) and this video posted in Dec 26, 2011 that means WGM teukso already on air :)):)) such a good master :D sr my bad eng.

Guest elijawol

to ALL my fellow FDS long time no see.. kekekekeke...wow!!!im so happy to see all the pixs,gif and video of LT 1st Musical Performance!!V sign and Double V sign?!!!!wow!!DEABAK!!!! who said that they aren't real?for me this is an indication that these two love birds continue there love story even though they are apart...
what i LOVE about JUNGSORA is they mirrored each other, they avoid things that can hurt their partners: i havent heard any scandal related to third parties about this two...(though some people dig OLD issues regarding JUNGSO...)
so for me this two are for REAL!!!! ill wait 21months...for them to come up in the open...i wonder what will be their wedding theme? and what will be their children look alike?kekekeke...
and to the HATERS!!!as what they say HATERS will always BE HATERS!!but im kinda thankful of you haters because of you our belief in our couple become stronger..
to all fellow FDs,ANGEL,ELF and TSL happy new year and lets face this year with a bright smile,positive attitude,endurance and perseverance..and may our couple stay STRONG and HEALTHY!!! FIGHTING!!!!      

Guest tweetiaa

hyunbinlover said: Because I'm still into the whole v-sign thing of Leeteuk last night, I made a new gif. Hihihihhih! Somebody stop me!! :P
[GIF]
Also, check my spoiler.

vlcsnap-00027.jpgvlcsnap-00026.jpgvlcsnap-00025.jpgvlcsnap-00024.jpgvlcsnap-00021.jpgvlcsnap-00019.jpgvlcsnap-00018.jpg

SPREAD TEUKSO LOVE!!  :-* :)>- 8->

Yesterday was a party on twitter when my friends  ( @playerkbd missing you too much, @josan @lazyme2day @tweetia @huey ) are busy spazzing there and at the time I was busy with removing the christmas decors and tree in our hotel. Now I have time to sit and clear my thoughts on the V sign of PJS. Who says he changed while being in the army, he still the PJS I know from WGM and eventhough I watch it a lot of times seeing his expression there was only 1 thing enter in my mind. PJS is still in love until this time. His gestures doing the V sign while everyone are seriously preparing for the closing of the curtain, he can't help but to do it twice and obviously before he done it, he makes sure that it will be captured clearly or it will be a waste of his effort in the end.leeteuk_kang_so_ra_wgm_111231.jpg?w=604

Remember how he get her attention by sending a message to her. This is how he done his v sign he makes sure that he can capture the attention before doing it. Not just simply doing it at the spur of the moment but he done it seriously with a cute smile. He could have done the SJ hand signal during that time but we all know his V sign is something that he does with a purpose. Which do you think is appropriate thing to do in the closing curtain should it be like this?

tumblr_mdvhmdoVUc1r2r50fo1_400.jpg

But it ended like this.....

Therefore a reason is somewhere in his heart as what all FD's here are thinking....Do you think the reason was because of this????

tumblr_lv22rtf1ru1qhcznwo1_500.jpg

PJS : You Look Good Wearing my future.....

Ep10_TeukKyu+Hug8_backwards.gif

Never Seen Nothing Like You

By Nate Highfield

No, I've never seen nothing like you
No one else makes me feel like you do, yeah
I've searched across the universe
I've seen many things so beautiful, it's true
But I've never seen nothing like you

Been all around the world seen everything
From the North, South, East, West
But I've never found
Someone with you're heart of gold
From Paris to Rome to places I've never known
Nothing felt as right as you and I
And I never wanna let you go

I've looked so long to every face and place I've gone
Even in my dreams

If I travel through time
I still could never find a future past that I had

Someone who compares to everything you are
From Mona Lisa's smile to angels' up in heaven's sky
You're the one who saved my heart

I've looked so long to every face and place I've gone
Even in my dreams

I've finally found what I was looking for
The first time I saw your face, yeah
Say you'll stay forevermore
This love can never be replaced

Guest mywebfoot

Hello everyone. Shout out to the delurkers and new joiners. Welcome. The bunch here are not the most sane, but don't let that scare you away ok? Especially that crazy @malonowa. :D 
@cicci_92_1 Thank you, thanks for reading my truly amateur work.
Anyway, here to post about the musical and the V signs. Frankly speaking, this morning I wasn't 100% convinced that the V sign was for Sora. Oh, I spazzed on twitter like everyone else, but you know, spazzing is loads of fun. :P 
After sleeping on it however, logic started to kick in a little. (LOL, delayed as always). The beauty (and evil) of this signal is that it can be completely innocuous but also completely meaningful, depending if you are an FD or not. In other words, Teuk can use it to mean "Sora-ya, for you bay-beh" :* or it could mean "Peace out dude, photo time!" :)>- Those of you who have been reading my posts know that, triggered by an intruder, I was the author of a very impassioned defence of the V-sign when it first appeared in the SPY performances. I stand by that. However, during that period Teuk also took  A LOT of photos with V signs as a common pose for photos. It seems that although he has to be fully aware of what the V Sign means between him and Sora, he does not EXCLUSIVELY do it just as the 'Sora!' sign. And therein lies my difficulty.
At the rehearsal last night, I agree that the V Sign was clearly unusual and out of place in the curtain call, especially when no one else was doing anything unusual. I remember doing curtain calls myself, and the emotion at that time is a very outward flowing expression of relief that the show went well and thankfulness to the audience. To me it is not one where you are thinking much about yourself or how you look. So yes, it was out-of-place, both in timing and the feeling it gave. 
However, what made me think is that set of faces he made just before he made the first sign. When he looked to the left and acknowledged something or someone. While it might be possible that Sora was there, judging from the number of shouts there were a lot of other people, including fans at the rehearsal. So it could have been some fan-service response to whatever or whomever he saw. Perhaps a banner. Perhaps his mom (apparently Teuk mom was there). Perhaps any  number of people that this industry veteran is close to. 
There is room for doubt, is all I am saying.
But then... tonight, at curtain call of the first night, naughty Teuk did it again. This time quite happily and blatantly. And I am going, "Whatchu doing Teuk, watchu doing?" Honestly, if he keeps it up every night, the echoes of the SPY V-sign become very clear: Every performance, without fail, the same gesture, towards the end of the performance. This guy is nothing if not consistent. (Some might even say unimaginative in some things). 
So now I'm waiting. Every night. Let's see what happens!

Guest tweetiaa

mywebfoot said: Hello everyone. Shout out to the delurkers and new joiners. Welcome. The bunch here are not the most sane, but don't let that scare you away ok? Especially that crazy @malonowa. :D 
@cicci_92_1 Thank you, thanks for reading my truly amateur work.
Anyway, here to post about the musical and the V signs. Frankly speaking, this morning I wasn't 100% convinced that the V sign was for Sora. Oh, I spazzed on twitter like everyone else, but you know, spazzing is loads of fun. :P 
After sleeping on it however, logic started to kick in a little. (LOL, delayed as always). The beauty (and evil) of this signal is that it can be completely innocuous but also completely meaningful, depending if you are an FD or not. In other words, Teuk can use it to mean "Sora-ya, for you bay-beh" :* or it could mean "Peace out dude, photo time!" :)>- Those of you who have been reading my posts know that, triggered by an intruder, I was the author of a very impassioned defence of the V-sign when it first appeared in the SPY performances. I stand by that. However, during that period Teuk also took  A LOT of photos with V signs as a common pose for photos. It seems that although he has to be fully aware of what the V Sign means between him and Sora, he does not EXCLUSIVELY do it just as the 'Sora!' sign. And therein lies my difficulty.
At the rehearsal last night, I agree that the V Sign was clearly unusual and out of place in the curtain call, especially when no one else was doing anything unusual. I remember doing curtain calls myself, and the emotion at that time is a very outward flowing expression of relief that the show went well and thankfulness to the audience. To me it is not one where you are thinking much about yourself or how you look. So yes, it was out-of-place, both in timing and the feeling it gave. 
However, what made me think is that set of faces he made just before he made the first sign. When he looked to the left and acknowledged something or someone. While it might be possible that Sora was there, judging from the number of shouts there were a lot of other people, including fans at the rehearsal. So it could have been some fan-service response to whatever or whomever he saw. Perhaps a banner. Perhaps his mom (apparently Teuk mom was there). Perhaps any  number of people that this industry veteran is close to. 
There is room for doubt, is all I am saying.
But then... tonight, at curtain call of the first night, naughty Teuk did it again. This time quite happily and blatantly. And I am going, "Whatchu doing Teuk, watchu doing?" Honestly, if he keeps it up every night, the echoes of the SPY V-sign become very clear: Every performance, without fail, the same gesture, towards the end of the performance. This guy is nothing if not consistent. (Some might even say unimaginative in some things). 
So now I'm waiting. Every night. Let's see what happens!

Hi guys, it almost two months that I didn't update my fanfic series. I am so happy with all of your support to encourage me to write the Dimple Series again. You can read it in my blogs
http://mybiasdimplecouple.blogspot.com/ 
Honestly, this is not the story that I planned before, but because I am so busy with a lot of things, especially my daily work, I changed the plot and tried to make it from Leeteuk poin of view based on recent news about our beloved DC. 
I hope you guys enjoy and like the story. Please feel free to comment and give an advice. Thanks

Love u all  
DC hugs

Guest Cicci_92_1

@mywebfoot: I totally agree with you. Actually, when I first saw the V-sign, I was a bit wavering....I wasn't that convinced that it was for Sora....but then he smirked, as he used to do in SPY and he watched toward that particular side of the hall...I don't know if Sora was there, but I'm pretty sure that he was aiming for any camera to reister what he was to do. And then, he did it tonight too. Everybody were still, singing and he did the V...there has to be something! I was also worried, because The "v" is a really generic sign, but with all the spazz that there has been on the web - and he's used to check it- I'm sure that he knows that a part of his fandom gives to it a particular meaning :)

Guest tweetiaa

PJS on his First Musical Stage

Look at his teary eyes..... He tried to not cry there :( Oppa..... you must be proud of yourself! You did it! You did your first musical! =D> I'm so proud of you........ *hiks* I can't stop crying now :(

Guest babymichiie

This couple is probably the best couple.. in my opinion.

Leeteuk and Sora make a really cute and shy couple. I love to see the affections between the both of them.
Leeteuk is really gentle and Sora is really understanding.

When this couple had to end, I really cried with them. T___T
Wished they never had to end their relationship..

can see you all FDs keep spazzing 'bout PJS's v-sign..  ;)and it's not just a v-sign, a double v-sign ..!!!  :x  :x  :x  as for me, thought I'm gonna have a heart attack!!! this hint is just DAEEEEEBAAKK!!! PJS is the BEST! can't wait for Sora's reply..  :D :D :D  I believe she'll give us a sign also as her reply to PJS.. Sora style  :):):))

anyways, I just want to post the FMV I made.. this may be OT but i just wanna share it with you.. hope you'll enjoy watching it..

For the non believers of JungSora, try to read this 5 signs and analyze if we do have delusions.

Top 5 Signs of a Blooming Relationship.

Sign 1: A real friendship grows- As wonderful and important a strong physical attraction and great sexual connection may be- they just do not define a strong and growing relationship. Besides sharing a romantic and sexual connection, you and your dating partner have to be able to connect as two people and build a friendship too. Growing to care about each other and see each other as close friends whom you can trust and depend on is a strong sign that your relationship is blooming.

Obviously friendship was there to them since support of both are totally obvious these become the foundation of their relationship. Even years passedstill they remain constant as shown on the transcript of their messages.

He says :

" Don't be nervous, relax say what you want to say" ( WGM Christmas Specia 2011 l)

" Soraya you are doing well right? Don't be nervous during the live broadcast" ( MBC awards 2012 )

She says :

" It's my first time djing today and that person, lee teuk gave me _____ and we were going to have a phone call but due to the schedules, we couldn't make that happen he cheered for me and gave me a lot of tips he also requested 2 sings notting hill's she and noeul's i miss you ah thank you lee teuk and i listen to the show after this i really like the song, she from notting hill, it's really romantic. I watched it many times, somehow he requested this song! and noeul's I miss you, I heard it last night and he says "i miss you" many many times and i don't know if it's just me thinking but i don't think so the streets from notting hill, those streets, i want to walk through em while listening to these songs in the future. Thank you Leeteukssi, fighting!do well on your radio show. Here are the songs She and I miss you ( Sora's Radio DJ on Nov 06 2011 )

" From people around I heard that ‘It’s better if I don’t come to visit someone in army when he is still in Private 2nd Class and Private 1st Class rank because if you come visit once, you might have the tendency to continue visiting and it would bring threatens to him (*). So, after Leeteuk Oppa has pass through his army life as a Private 1st Class and Private 2nd Class rank, I’ll go visit him.”

“Even though ‘We Got Married’ has ended for quite some times but we still receive so much love. I hope when you get discharge from army, you’ll come out with a healthy body. Fighting!” ( MBC Dec 29 2012 )

Sign 2: The Communication between you Grows Deeper- When you first start seeing someone, you are going to talk about things that typically help people learn more about one another. Some examples of conversation topics are what each of you do for a living, likes and dislikes, hobbies, goals, favorite movie, favorite food, beliefs ad so on. Learning about these things help you understand the other person better and also helps you decide whether you two make a good match or not, with potential to build a relationship. Once you pass this stage however, the communication between you and your dating/relationship partner must grow and evolve into deeper levels. If you two find yourselves having a difficult time having intimate and deeper conversations that are more emotionally entwined, then it is time to take another look at your relationship. As your relationship gets older, it must evolve and mature. You and your partner should comfortably and happily talk more intimately about the future, your individual and joined goals, as well as really being interested in what is important to the other. Being comfortable and feeling safe to talk about anything and everything, whether it is something very serious or not, is a sure sign that your relationship is blossoming into a healthy, strong one.

Based on Fil and PJS conversation he was able to see the matuity side of Sora that somehow amazes him which only means that communication between them is more deeper and intense compared to some couples.For Sora she was able to see the other side of PJS as a leader his hardships on handling the group and for that it only shows that he was open to her in terms of his true feelings and deep thoughts. These kind of talks not only happens when they are on the set but definitely off their WGM ( phone calls after work might happen during these times ). Sora was even honest that they do communicate even outside of WGM. If they were able to be used to it even after WGM what more when PJS is in the army he could have time to call her not always but might be possible.

Sign 3: You Develop a True Respect for Each Other’s Individuality
When you first get together with someone you have fallen in love with, you two are going to want to be together all the time. Every chance and opportunity each of you are able to get a hold of, will be invested into spending as much time together and doing almost everything together. As long as you two are together, that is all the matters and there is nowhere else you would rather be and with no one else. As beautiful and sweet as this is, it is just is not realistic. This stage should be cherished and enjoyed to the fullest, but it is also important to realize and accept the fact that as your relationships settles down and matures, both you and your partner will also continue to grow as individuals and will have individual goals and callings, outside your relationship. When both people in a relationship can be together happily and also respect each other’s need and right for individual space, then your relationship is on the right track! You truly have a strong, deep and loving relationship when you want your partner to explore their individual interests and goals. Being supportive of each other’s individuality is a true sign of a relationship blossoming into a long lasting connection. 

This sign is obviously evident with both no doubt about it by Sora's thinking of letting PJS become corporal first before her visit and for PJS plan of marrying is giving Sora time to shine within the 5 years period. Both of them wishes the best thing for each other that onlys hows their maturity on the relationship and no matter how hard it was for them still they wanted each other to grow as an individual with the dreams they had even before they met. This is the couple I can see that respect runs from them. Even before PJS enlist media tried to stain his image with being a ladies man but he makes it a point to clear himself in a way he wants to gain Sora' s trust and respect for him. Which we know that she really has that for PJS. He even tweeted something about the image how you present yourself does not mean it was you personally, something like that.

Sign 4: You accept the differences between you
As much as you and your love will have in common, there also many things you will not see eye to eye on. You will see many things differently and will have variant beliefs and opinions about certain things. This can and most likely will lead to conflicts and arguments. Accepting the differences between you with an open heart and mind and the willingness to understand and respect it is a strong and positive sign that your relationship is growing in the right direction. Working together as a team and arguing in a productive way that will help you both strengthen from your differences will set your relationship on the road to true love and success.

Sign 5: Re-Capturing the Romance
No matter how much two people love each other, experiencing constant passion and romance is just not a realistic expectation of a relationship. As your relationship matures, it will become more safe and comfortable for the two of you. The need to constantly impress one another will no longer be there, because you both will develop a real trust and faith each the love that exists between you. This is when you know your relationship has really entered a stage of true love. However, this does not mean that you cannot enjoy and recapture the romance and passionate experiences you enjoyed before. Romantic passion requires effort and interest on both parts. If you and your lover work together in finding new things to do together, new places to go to, new activities to participate in that you both believe will awaken the romance and passionate desires between you, then your relationship is blossoming and growing into a mature, intelligent, strong and long lasting relationship that is really based on true love and understanding.

shymaldita28 said:

"They Don't Know About Us"

by One Direction

tumblr_m1fqsykxvg1qjq8gao1_500.gif

People say we shouldn’t be together
We're too young to know about forever
But I say they don’t know what they're talk-talk-talkin’ about (talk-talk-talkin’ about)

tumblr_mf9o4shphn1qcb903o1_500.gifCause this love is only getting stronger
So I don’t wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl
Oh

d38dysiXD.gif They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love you"’s
But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)
They would just be jealous of us,
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about usTumblr_m76k6pknbb1qdcel5o1_500_large

One touch and I was a believer
Every kiss it gets a little sweeter
It’s getting better
Keeps getting better all the time girl

tumblr_lwdlfjehw01qfyovfo2_250.giftumblr_lwdlfjehw01qfyovfo4_250.gif  They don’t know about the things we do
But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us

They don’t know how special you are
They don’t know what you’ve done to my heart
They can say anything they want
'Cause they don’t know us

17e30745f81986182120411c4aed2e7389d4e6d493e3269egw1dvyvn7fuztg.gif They don’t know what we do best
It's between me and you, our little secret
But I wanna tell 'em
I wanna tell the world that you're mine girltumblr_m8zqyyn8uu1r5iugro1_250.gif?w=620tumblr_m8zqyyn8uu1r5iugro2_250.gif?w=620tumblr_m8zqyyn8uu1r5iugro3_250.gif?w=620
tumblr_m8zqyyn8uu1r5iugro4_250.gif?w=620tumblr_m8zqyyn8uu1r5iugro5_250.gif?w=620tumblr_m8zqyyn8uu1r5iugro6_250.gif?w=620
They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love you"’s (I love you)
But I bet you if they only knew (if they only knew)
They would just be jealous of us (they would just be jealous of us),
Just to find a love that feels this right (feels so right)
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about ustumblr_m9c7s1gywp1qdcel5o1_500.gif

They don’t know about the things we do
But I bet you if they only knew
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us
tumblr_m7osw8stdc1qjah2bo1_500.gif?w=620 
tumblr_m7kzcyhps31r5iugro4_250.gif They don’t know about us
They don’t know about ustumblr_m7kzcyhps31r5iugro5_250.gif?w=620