[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest daisy_mae024

Good afternoon,

watching episode 50, 3/3

6:45 minutes, when the couple Woojung, will house the dimple, try to steal it, they say to leave the camping car, the looks of leeteuk and sora are obvious, but is not say anything just look, lol. a couple of few words.

Good afternoon @gisellec ok ill rewatch this. :)

Happiness over "V" signs ^^

Happy Dimples Day everyone..
So happy to see all those unseen pictures again..
@huey well done on the FMV.. =D>
wanna share chapter 5 of my FF..^^ if interested just click here:
http://koreandramaaddiction.wordpress.com/2013/01/12/when-love-and-hate-collide-chapter-5/
I know this picture has been shared but I wanted to share it again with my added quote..^^
716213180.jpg
Page topper wishes:
I wish to see JungSora's real wedding.. :x :x :xI hope MBC will release more cut scenes of uri DC this year.. :Dand L-studio..if you're still keeping a lot of unseen wedding pics..please release it soon.. :D

When I first saw these 2 pictures, I was like.. :-O
Then.. \:D/
And then.. \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/
If this V-Sign's not for Sora, I don't know what is... :)) :)) :)) :))
LT-vsign_zpsd05700e3.jpgCr: LeeteukFamily.com.cn
And the first picture.. is he biting his lip or what? :)) :))

I'm so happy!!!! :)) :))
EDIT:
Here it is! ^__^
Sora-doubleV_zps2d61fff9.jpg

for+teuk+17.gif
hello pretty FD's!! i miss you guys^^ i'm happy to read all your post here.i never sleep without dropping by here in our home..sadly i'm absent in twitter for quite sometime i miss all my pretty PFD twitter buddies!! :D
happy to see consistent V-sign of uri JungSu-ya, it signifies a lot to us..and baby princess be back again in twitter will bring me more happiness..despite of being apart they will not forget to give us enough reason to be happy while waiting to them to be together again..JungSora fighting!! please give us more hints!!
248655_377425019019750_317227115_n.jpg
cr: everyhyblue

i'm really happy to see this photo knowing that kang sora had another endorsement and with this good looking guys whom i always like next to suju boys..
i just find it cute and noticed that jungshin chingo shows that he really that tall on this because he was the only one who didn't step with books...keke hoping they will become friends with sorashii^^ after doing this..nothing to be afraid of because they all gentle they can help Jungsu to look after sora while he still in the army..keke

hope jungsu will always be happy on everything he do
hope jungsu will always be healthy and safe and always call and write to his baby princess whenever he gets a chance
hope sora will always stay healthy, happy and safe
hope she will have more projects to come
hope jungsora will live happily ever after

JungSora F.5.R.E.V.E.R

PJS is bolder now.. From the V-sign that he just made, I don't know, but why I have a feeling that Sora is coming and watching his performance. From the reherseal time, he already made a V-sign, even he also made a SuJu sign, but today, he made a Batman sign, something that Sora asked him to do more than a year ago. 
I think all of you must be remember that Sora asked him to made a Batman pose when PJS was in the show with Suju, but during this time, we never see PJS made that kind of pose or sign, exactly like what Sora asked in ep 7. But TODAY, he was surprissingly made that pose, exactly like what his Baby Princess asked..
WOW...DEABAK... So, although maybe Sora was not there to watch his performance, but I am sure that sign or pose is for his other half..
JUNGSO F.5.R.E.V.E.R  :x

I know I said that I had hoped PJS will step out of the limelight for a while and just concentrate on himself but now I'm really thankful he's in the musical because we got to see his signs for us again! It's like the SPY performance all over again with all the v-signs he did. Now I'm just wondering what he'll do in the succeeding days to top this off. Flying kisses, doing the real batman pose? :D Or like @mywebfoot said on Twitter, maybe holding up a confession sign? :D That would be daebak! :))
I wonder if he doesn't get scolded everytime the musical finishes because what he's doing i's really un-army like.. especially considering he was stone-faced during the SBS awards. :D 
And there's a picture of him with a phone.. Is this his personal phone? Or army-issued? Whatever it is, it's still a phone & he can text his other half.. "Sora-ya, did you see my double-v sign today? I did the mission you gave me a year ago..hope it made you happy." :D
\m/

@ice308  if there's a picture of him with a phone, I think that is his personal phone. I think even they're in the army, they still can bring their personal phone, but I think the time for using it is limited. 
I remember read some news in allkapop, actually it's not about PJS, it's about Hyun Woo who saying that he always call his girlfriend everytime he get a chance to call her. So, I think although they are in army, they still can made a call for their closest relatives including girlfriend. And I agree with u, that he will text or call Sora everytime he made his sign... 

Our dear Sora’s birthday is coming soon.
TSL, TSW, TSF now organizing a Mango Tree Donation project to celebrate Sora’s birthday.

We are going to send mango tree wreaths instead of customary flower bouquets to a celebrity’s event
in order to show Korea, Worldwide support for Sora. 

Mango wreath sample from Dreame: https://dreame.co.kr:127/goods_detail.php?goodsIdx=2449

Why we chose of Mango Tree donation, please see the following story: 

Mango tree is the hope.

One hundred mango trees in the republic of south Su-dan in Africa,
can help one hundred sixty five peoples beling relieved of stravation in South Su-dan.
( 33 families = 165 ppls)

Explanation about the republic of SuDan from South Africa *

1 MANGO TREE cost USD15.55 (no maximum quantity each individual fan can donate)
TSW will collecting 100 mango trees donation only.

Deadline for donation on 31st January 2013
(Please note TSW will stop collecting the donation from worldwide when we reached 100 trees already)

Let’s do it! We are waiting for you! Please contact us for donation or enquiries now!
e-mail: teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com
twitter: @TeukSoraWorld
wordpress: http://teuksoraworldwide.wordpress.com

* We now announce the details of the contact persons of individual participating countries for fans
and they wil transfer the donation from them to Dreame, and TSW wil combine the orders.
Fans may then contact these helpers for the submission of donation.
1) Hong Kong & China – Hele, twitter: @HeleChui
e-mail: helechuihehehe@hotmail.com
2) Indonesia – Natali, twitter: @KSora_IFC
e-mail: 1nat90@gmail.com
3) Malaysia – Peishi, twitter: @peishi0408
e-mail: peishi0408@gmail.com
4) Singapore – Mieru, twitter: @33ru_mieru
e-mail: fightingdimples@gmail.com
5) USA – Dorothy
e-mail: dorothy.advincula@gmail.com
6) Taiwan – Dale, e-mail: dada0122@hotmail.com
7) If below haven’t collector from your own country, please contact TSW
e-mail: teuksoraworldwide@gmail.com
twitter: @TeukSoraWorld

Please see our update from @TeukSoraWorld or http://teuksoraworldwide.wordpress.com

If you have any problem, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you very much.

P.S. TSW will stop collecting the donation from worldwide when we reached 100 trees already

Best Regards,
HeleChui

TeukSora Worldwide (TSW)

-------------

Guest tweetiaa

V Sign Today [130112]2rf36tu.jpg(cr as tagged & @PJS_LHJ)
Oh No..... you did it again.....!!! It's for Sora...Definitely for Sora....!!! No Doubt!!
Kyaaaa..... My heart!!! Wait! Why did he look so happy today, just because did this sign? Ahh I'm sure She came to watch him yesterday, that's why they were so happy! Even today PJS looked happier than days ago!! Hm..... :-?

And about this photo!
tumblr_inline_mghrimEXEM1rwcvln.jpg
I told you guys, I can't take something like this anymore! :((The stare....The way they look each other....Kyaaaa I can't breath....I can't breath! :-tThey will be the death of me! LOL =))
if it's not love, then what is it?? 
Even the professional models maybe can not get a chemistry like this!
btw, when I saw those unseen wedding pictures - my reaction is 'Ahh...now I feel what our fighting junior felt when they saw them together!' LOL :))

Guest mywebfoot

Hey all So happy to have all of you to spazz with. This most recent V-sign beats all the previous ones, even during the SPY days. 
@ice308, I don't think he gets scolded. He went about it really cleverly. The first day he did it, it was way down near his hips. Then it just bigger, better and bolder. He tested, didn't get reprimanded. Every day you can see him being a little more relaxed during curtain call. We have what, 7 more days? He can take a bit of time to work up to the confession sign. ;)
@dee15 and everyone else. About the pic of Teuk carrying what looks like a phone. I was the one who first brought it up on twitter, so I am going to take responsibility for this one. The original tweet owner said it wasn't a phone, and while it IS debatable, JUST IN CASE it might get Teukie into trouble, let's NOT retweet that pic or that comment. I think we want to give Teukso the best chance of communicating, right? If you have been following the Rain situation, it's leading to a lot of scrutiny of entertainment soldiers, of which PJS is one of them. So even the smallest things can blow up, let's not take the risk, please, and leave it at that. If there is a phone, it will show up in other pics. If there wasn't then just as well this case is closed.

my reaction after watching PJS double v-sign today:
YA NAMJA PARK JUNG SU!!! how can you do the sign plus biting your lips and with the eye smile like that??? you really driving me crazy you know!!!  kya~~~~*dead* just announce that Sora is yours!!! i beg you...dont make my heart beating like crazy anymore!!! kkkkk

Guest noona1430269773

=D> namja Park Jung Su...with that batman sign i have no other words to describe you but....PJS you are Da bong!
 He's in his own world,...i bet he is deeply in love,desperately wanna send his love message by showing those signs to that lucky girl(we know who is the girl that closely related to those signs). 
absence makes heart grow fonder...thanks to army life,PJS becoming bolder, he didn't waste the chance to show the signs in public and i think he appreciates loves and people who loves him even more. PJS KEEP IT UP!

Guest addsleepywood

Omo Omo Omo!! Oh my God! Park Jung Su ya! My heart want to explode! Cant even say a word now! *fainted*

Ok.. Calming down! Hehehe.. That's all my reactions towards the latest sign..Batman Sign..as per requested by Sora last year. I cant help myself not to come out from my lurking mode seeing this. Super happy!

Now i calm down. FDs, thank u thank u for put down the pic of the batman sign here! I may not write very often but Im always here reading every post of you all. Silently reading and admiring the FDs family here.

About the latest unseen wedding pic, the famous pic, where they looked at each other, that is definitely LOVE! Only people in LOVE can portrays that kind of expression in a photo. Only acting will not do.

JungSora, we are here to support you! Saranghe!

Guest tweetiaa

mywebfoot said: Hey all So happy to have all of you to spazz with. This most recent V-sign beats all the previous ones, even during the SPY days. 
@ice308, I don't think he gets scolded. He went about it really cleverly. The first day he did it, it was way down near his hips. Then it just bigger, better and bolder. He tested, didn't get reprimanded. Every day you can see him being a little more relaxed during curtain call. We have what, 7 more days? He can take a bit of time to work up to the confession sign. ;)
@dee15 and everyone else. About the pic of Teuk carrying what looks like a phone. I was the one who first brought it up on twitter, so I am going to take responsibility for this one. The original tweet owner said it wasn't a phone, and while it IS debatable, JUST IN CASE it might get Teukie into trouble, let's NOT retweet that pic or that comment. I think we want to give Teukso the best chance of communicating, right? If you have been following the Rain situation, it's leading to a lot of scrutiny of entertainment soldiers, of which PJS is one of them. So even the smallest things can blow up, let's not take the risk, please, and leave it at that. If there is a phone, it will show up in other pics. If there wasn't then just as well this case is closed.

Guest Cicci_92_1

These Saturdays remember me the ones when I used to watch our couple on tv.

Only this week we had: tons of V-signs, Sora and Gomi back on twitter, the special V/Batman sign...better than this it's impossible. Now I'm really thinking they have something going on between them...I'm so happy...

I can't wait to see his next performance...going on like this, on the final day he'll shout out loud that he's in love :)

Guest gisellec

I'm lost with the signals, the V is for sora and open hand to suju and their fans? ... the signs say it all ... lol, it's still important to note that the samples of the V sign at all these days, as if by magic Twiter Sora reappears in a good mood and has a connection?.

On the wedding photos are wonderful in short, because with so many people was normal Leeteuk had shame to give a kiss to Sora, but the most important is that the two were meant to kiss, so I agree with a previous post, they kiss before the final chapter, you may have kissed, but for the simple reason that they both wanted and alone, I think for the timid profile with both.

good night and happy weekend     \:D/