[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

for+sora+143.jpg
 HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL LOVELY FD'S!!
 special thanks to the following @playerkbd and @jerqu for always being here for me in good times and in bad times, to mhay twin @josan whom we share similar sentiments ,@kaiskloset miss u baby kaia and khomming ,@LuCyJuNg and your hubby hugs^^ to to all my twitter buddies @felicity04 and your FT hongki wish you have bountiful new year,@echalovable miss yah baby gurl @huey,@lazyme2day,@ukst74,@meridian,@pinivanna,@malonowa,@shymaldita28,@tweetiaa and to all Fd's i forgot to mention the name but i will always want to wish a happy new year to all of you guys and have a bountiful new year..stay healthy ,happy and safe..
its a good sign for us to start 2013 having a good news from our lovely JungSora, they give me so much happiness this christmas..hope for this year more good news from them..hope sora-ya will have more projects and stay healthy and happy while waiting for her hubby..hope Jungsu-ya will be promoted ASAP so that sora will come to visit him..hope they will get more time for them selves and have a chance to date just like Rain and kim Tae Hee..kekeke hope God will grant them more blessings, keep away from harm, always live with happiness and more love will grow into their hearts..
happy new year once again^^ annyeong!!

Guest meridiansuci

Yeaaaaayyyy!!!!! It’s a new year!!!!

Thanks for all d love and happiness Fds.

To all my unnies @playerkbd @lazyme2day @dee15 @shymaldita28 @kulot @pinnavinna @josan @malonowa @lucyjung @ukts74 @jerqu and my lovely ‘naughty’ twin, @huey please forgive this pretty lady. I’ve caused u all so much troubles with my ‘naughty naughty’ mind.. kkkkk.. I promise to reduce my naughtyness this year. I don’t want to let my baby find all d crazyness that her mommy did!! lol

To my pretty baby @kaiskloset thanks to u who always feeding me so much hae.. kkkk.. thanks for always sharing all d things with me. love ya!

To all my babygirls, @echalovable @felicity04 @tweetia thanks for being my friends. Thanks for all the joy, laughter, and love u shared with me..

For all fds that I forgot to mention, I just wanna say thanks to all of u for d lovely 2012. Wish u all a great happiness in 2013.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

omo!! pagetopper?? okay,

i'm wishing a great happines for TEUKSO and i wish to hear their relationship announcement this year..

i wish i can meet with all of you, FDs. kkkk

please stay healthy and stay happy.. love ya all!!

Guest tweetiaa

It's a bit out of topic but still related to our JungSora, so I won't put it in spoiler.
class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Rain receiving special treatment in the army?20121019_rain_army.jpeg
Singer Rain‘s frequent vacation and overnight leave from the army has been brought to attention.Assemblyman Lee Suk Hyun from the Democratic United Party had analyzed information from theMinistry of National Defense, and found that celebrities took an excess of vacation days. He pointed out the problem that they were given special treatment compared to ordinary citizens.

According to data, Rain took 62 vacation days and overnight leaves just this year. Excluding national holidays, Rain took 13 stand-down days and 5 special vacation days. He took 10 official overnight leaves, the most out of any celebrity, and took 34 unofficial overnight leaves, the second most out of any celebrity after KCM‘s 52 overnight leaves.

Because Rain is part of the PR Support Team, it is unavoidable for him to not have unofficial overnight leaves. The army allows the PR squad to take these when they have to travel to a distant part of the country. However, it was revealed that 25 out of the 34 of his overnight leaves had been to Seoul and Gangnam, bringing suspicions about his actual activities.

A representative from the Democratic United Party said, “It is a special privilege for the PR squad to take an overnight leave out of Yongsan, where everyone else stays, and spend the night in Gangnam. He was allowed to take the overnight leave because of recording, editing and concert practices, but we don’t understand why he has to do all of those activities at night.

Source & Image: Sports Seoul via Nate [Cr: Alkpop]

As PR Squads.... They may go outside and do the duties!!
You think what I think, don't you? 

Guest LuCyJuNg

Hi Felllow FD's..ohh it's been a long time..i'm posting this even without back reading, thank god not over 50pages but i'll keep up..so please bear with me, i have no knowledge of what is happening to our couple, but i have been following them through twitter..
so sorry for my late greetings, Merry Christmas to all and of course a Happy, happy new year!!
ohh thank you for still remembering me and mentioned me, my skype buddy @playerkbd, my ever dearest ate @kulot.. and to all my buddies who i have met here in this lovely forum, a home i call my own and the best family who knows my insanity is still intact after every news about our couple, LOL~ @josan updating me always, @jerqu gratest writer and mother ever, @lazyme2day ever active president, @huey ever energetic, @ukts an @k_craze,   @shylmaldita25 whom i missed insights, @Malonowa, @pinnavinna, @dee15, @meridiansuci and many more..and to my twitter buddies whom i am confused of their names at this forum and at twitter.. 
still many, many to mentions.. and to all the greatest people who are keeping this thread alive, my deepest gratitude..
i think im messing up my post, because i write whatever what comes to my mind, bear with me guys.. =) :D
so again.. Merry Christmas and a Happy, Happy New Year to all FDs..more blessings to come and more success to our Jung Soo and Sora...
jungsora_zpsfcb689aa.jpg

Posted Image

According to a new article from Dispatch, Rain and Kim Tae Hee are dating!The couple have been dating for 3 months. Even after Rain enlisted in March, the pair kept in frequent contact, and started to officially date in September. They met at least once a week, and usually met on Sunday’s. Rain would drive Kim Tae Hee’s car and drive her home, and then take a taxi back to his house.The couple also spent Christmas together because Rain had a break from the army. A representative from the army said,Celebrity recruits have many breaks. TheRain had actively asked her out to go and what began as friends, has now apparently blossomed into a loving relationship.y can get many breaks. Rain has radio, so he has been allowed to go out often.

Sorry for the post just to point out 1 of Sora's decision why she has to visit him in corporal. Now that Rain has that position it will be easy for him to meet his girlfriend even outside and since PJS wanted to be on a radio like Rain and he just started promoting the military he can somehow have the privelege of dating. Sora was right when she said that it will be hard for PJS if she visit him during his position as private since his officer might give him a hard time but once he become an officer that will be easy for them. Now that this article came out it is a relief that celebrities in the army can date their girlfriend since they have a lot of breaks. PJS and Rain are on the same department. Once Sora visit PJS in the army he can meet her even outside. If this kind of things happen Sora's visitation is only for his army buddies and officers to meet her in person. Since she is the one whom he asked to visit him, seems like his army buddies are eager to meet her in person.

Looking back on the article of Rain and Kim Tae Hee it seems that it would be better for celebrities to keep their relationship in secret since not only the couple are affected but also the people around them. Seeing how netizen reacted to Rain's dating just shows that they are upset that he can date outside even enlisted in the army can't blame them since they find it unfair for their loved ones but honestly it's the person's entitlement to find his happiness whenever he is in or out of the army. Now that scandal broke even the army is affected with the netizens reactions about Rain' s dating. Now that these things happen I think it will be hard for the celebrities in the army to date their girlfriends since they will definitely get affected on this scandal. Ok enough of Rain scandal.

Guest tweetiaa

shymaldita28 said:

According to a new article from Dispatch, Rain and Kim Tae Hee are dating!The couple have been dating for 3 months. Even after Rain enlisted in March, the pair kept in frequent contact, and started to officially date in September. They met at least once a week, and usually met on Sunday’s. Rain would drive Kim Tae Hee’s car and drive her home, and then take a taxi back to his house.The couple also spent Christmas together because Rain had a break from the army. A representative from the army said,Celebrity recruits have many breaks. TheRain had actively asked her out to go and what began as friends, has now apparently blossomed into a loving relationship.y can get many breaks. Rain has radio, so he has been allowed to go out often.

Sorry for the post just to point out 1 of Sora's decision why she has to visit him in corporal. Now that Rain has that position it will be easy for him to meet his girlfriend even outside and since PJS wanted to be on a radio like Rain and he just started promoting the military he can somehow have the privelege of dating. Sora was right when she said that it will be hard for PJS if she visit him during his position as private since his officer might give him a hard time but once he become an officer that will be easy for them. Now that this article came out it is a relief that celebrities in the army can date their girlfriend since they have a lot of breaks. PJS and Rain are on the same department. Once Sora visit PJS in the army he can meet her even outside. If this kind of things happen Sora's visitation is only for his army buddies and officers to meet her in person. Since she is the one whom he asked to visit him, seems like his army buddies are eager to meet her in person.

It's 2013 another post to share my insights about the JUNGSORA couple but I wanted everyone here to share also their thoughts on this 1 simple question. Seeems simple but when I start answering the questions I can't help but be more into this couple and give more answers.

What is the best things about this JUNGSORA couple?

- From the start of WGM there is an attraction to both although they are not each others type but as the program progresses you can see that their personalities are exactly the same. Unlike other couples who decided to take skinship faster these 2 are more subtle in their ways. Although PJS is vocal about skinship you can see that even him do not prefer a faster skinship due to his high respect for Sora. He always think of how he can make her happy same for Sora she always think of PJS welfare than hers. She was careful interacting with him in twitter before not because he don't like him but he don't want him to get anti's because of her because she knows that he will defend and protect her and that fear happens in some point. Sora gets affected seriously on anti's, all she ever wanted is to be an actress and be with PJS without getting negative reactions. Why always PJS thinks of giving her happiness? he knows that Sora is having a hard time coping on negative comments and that comments mostly will come on their pairing. Thinking of her happiness only shows that PJS totally care for her genuinely during their stint, he felt that he was also one of the reason why Sora can be sad sometimes and the only thing he can do for her since he cannot totally defend her to each person who bashes her. The only thing he can do was to give her happiness everytime they are together that is why Sora said that on their first half of WGM PJS always do the talking and that She only do the laughing. Since they had a gap after that she might have missed his ways and that she felt that she was the only receiver of those happiness and somehow you can see that she tried her best to make him happy by being more close to him and open to skinship since she knows that it somehow will make him happy in some way.

- Sora always thinks about PJS career and welfare to his fans. In one of the episode PJS asked her to perform to him onstage but she declined. If that will be another partner for him definitely she will accept especially if she is an idol. Performing together will definitely boost a career and image of both not only PJS but even the lady partner but since it was Sora she prefer to be on the background supporting his beloved virtual husband stay on the same side of ELF. Watch him perform, Adore his passion, Cheer for his great performance. Though she is an actress infront of a camera she prefer to be behind the camera for his beloved husband. The problem was that PJS wanted her to be special not only in his eyes but for everyone there in the concert. He decided to propose to her without her knowledge and you can see that after he does it Sora kept on looking upwards to hold her tears which we found out was her habit also.

- On the final episode Sora decided to stay and send PJS first, for the reason that she thinks that it will be hard for him since she already saw him in tears and on that moment she decided to stay. As what she had said in her interview she was not strong but looking at him somehow she felt that it will be the best thing for him not to stay at least in some point she eases his sadness on that. On the side of PJS he took the courage to hug her twice since he has been told that she will stay back and kiss her for the last time infront of the camera. These 2 always tried their best to make the person feel better and gives themselves courage to do things that is hard for them just to comfort and make happy each other.

- During the WGM PJS has decided to share his plan on his lovelife but at the end of the day he decided to take it back since he only realized that Sora was the one referred by the netizen as the possible woman in his life and that somehow shakens him since he will be enlisting in the army and Sora's sensitivity on the bashes to her and even more antis will come if he will not clear things immediately. So in the end he associate himself again with a lot of women in order to cover the mistake that he has done. As SJ says PJS sometimes don't know how and when to talk things that was in his heart, which only means his real intentions. Until the end of his enlistment he kept talking about meet girls but we do know that it was only a mask for him to keep his private life in secret. If you notice Sora never reacted on those articles since she is fully aware that he has to do it in order to protect her while he is in the army and she accepts it since we know how much care, belief and concern she has for him.

- Last but not the least Sora's answers on her interview from last year after WGM filming ended, her response after receiving their award in MBC and the BTS interview after the awrds night remain the same. She will write him letters and visit him next year ( 2013 ) . We as her fan did not know that her visitation to PJS was totally well planned and she had given a lot of thoughts into it. If not, why does she need to ask the people around her the convenient time for PJS. She plans to go once he become corporal not because of his promotion but because he became an officer in the army and it only means that eventhough she visit him frequently it won't be hard for him after. She also knows that once she meet him it will be both hard for them not to see each other always since the missing of each other will be more. No wonder she is just waiting for the right time knowing that he can go out once he become an officer there will be more vacation days to be together. Thinking of marriage also at this time means that she is confident that she can wait for him and as promised by PJS (  Leeteuk said something that shocked everyone on set. “I’m being completely serious right now, but since I’m enlisting this year, I will 100% find a girlfriend before I leave.”

If that girl waits for me for two years, I think she’s somebody that will wait for me for the rest of her life,” he said. “If I do end up beginning a relationship before I leave and she does wait for me, I will marry that girl within 5 years.”) It only shows that PJS comment still remain now that Sora gives a hint that she wants to have a family and get married. It only shows that PJS promised and that Sora accepted his conditon and confidently waiting for him since Marriage are both discussed by both.PJS was so eager to see her soon that he asked her to visit him on live broadcast and infront of his army buddies. If she is not the one why does he asked her infront of them...It only shows that his army buddies knows her and somehow anticipate meeting her in person. Knowing PJS he definitely is proud of her Sora who is still with him until now. Now that Sora wished that he will come back with a healthy body only means that she knows that PJS is getting sick these days and his body is weakening and smaller no more muscle teuk lately .  Rather than saying stay healthy, she has said come back with a healthy body. She might habe know things that we don't know but her hints just giving as an assurance that they do communicate. PJS knows that she will do the MC and she knows that he got sick during the Promise rehearsal.

It only shows 1 thing PJS and Sora does communicate. Both know each other welfare. Secrets need to remain in order for them to live a harmoniuos life.

Again Happy New Year!!! Long post..FD's answer the same question sorry for the wrong spelling in case and grammar I'm having migraine now..my brain is getting drained now LOL :)) :))

Let's welcome 2013 with a Blast FD's!!! 

happy-new-year-blue-glitter-graphic-for-

Thank You FD's and this thread for being part of my 2012. It's been a great year for all of us knowing our great celebrity couple.........
 ღ♥*´¨`* ♥ღJungSora♥*´¨`* ♥ღ , 
We are truly Blessed knowing each one of US....Thank's, thank's & more thank's!!! 

ღ♥*´¨`* ♥ღLove U all ♥*´¨`* ♥ღ .......

Guest gisellec

In the Christmas special in 2011 when Leeteuk played the song of children numbers, and change the lyrics to make a song for sora, mentions seven years, (2 years of militia and the next 5 years to marry).

When they went to double date with Donghae, (in the amusement park) Leeteuk mentioned as in the following years will be: is my impression or is that Leeteuk and Sora thought a future?.

With Leeteuk guess letters also suggested that if the marriage was positive in 2012, and even have children before registering their marriage.

Leeteuk is likely to feel that you need to have a family, already in the 30, but the mention five years, I think it is time to give the other half to grow in his career, in fact, if leeteuk stop acting for Suju, I would work for MC, DJ, and now possibly be known as musical actor, so working at the problems would not because of its development work, if Sora the other half 24 years is nothing and I have many years ahead to develop his career. what I find strange is that Sora think right now in children and in marriage. so we think that is a topic that has treated her, because her concern? because comparing a family life with her ​​acting career, when he still has 24 years?.

Sora has always been sincere and honest in their responses, Leeteuk also think, what happens is that it is more difficult because being idol should not be easy, there are many economic interests involved. Sora to say he will visit when leeteuk have a greater range, it simply means that she has already researched the fact visits.

I am surprised that so far Leeteuk before enlistment had not spoken anything about Sora and is as if they had never known and due to receive this award again see the light in this couple, in the case of words, because subliminal messages we have been many. The fact that she keeps calling him Oppa and I mentioned with Soraya, mean your relationship is not as distant as it might seem at first glance.

Hopefully Sora can attend musical and continue to give us more clues in this 2013....live happy and healthy
:-*

Guest LuCyJuNg

Hello again...and so i did back reading all the posts, it was like a roller coaster ride! 
First, we had reached 1000 pages.. yey! *sorry if i only celebrated it now.. im super late for posting but still, i want to share my happiness.. :x  :x
then, Sora's controversial tweet and her twitter buddy, @hongest, am i right? anyway, correct me im wrong about the name. I would love to think it's the secret account of our dear PJS but based on what our other Fd's mentioned, PJS has little amount of time in accessing internet, so i think it's just a close friend or an avid an whom Sora knows personally..
then a troll once again visited our humble home, but as i expected our dear FD's did a great job defending our home, *daebak! virtual hugs ... no one can break this house, we FD's share a strong bond and greatest love to our couple, together and individually.. hi5!
then came the MCing of our Sora together with Kang Ho Dong, and  the biggest revelation not to mention the best gift to end the year for us, FDs was OUR COUPLE WON  for the POPULARITY AWARD and the THE SPEECH OF OUR PJS AND KS with a SMILE! :D :D :D
thank you @playerkbd for the pictures and videos, and the comparison of PJS expression at MBC awards night and SBS.. truly different and lovely...and btw, Sora looks very stunning at the MBC Awards night, no doubt many were starstruck!
and oh before i forgot, i want to ^:)^ and =D> to the great artists who created such arts in their FF @mywebfoot, @josan, and lastly, @playerkbd who ventures from doing FMVs, Comics and now writing... of course, @lazyme2day for a great MV for christmas...
did i miss anyone? i haven't post this past few months, and i did miss a lot and hey, welcome to the new members who are keeping the thread alive.. 
long post.. i just missed posting.. bear with me~
dimple hugs to all~ *goodnight from my side of the world and good day to other side...

Happy, Happy New year once again everyone~

705582173-horz.jpg

:D:D:D

Guest lallinachan

Hello FDs!! Happy new YEAR!!!

It's time now for another of my infamous questions, are you ready?

The question is simple: do you think Leeteuk and Kang Sora are already a couple in real life, or they just like each other but they are not an item?
please tell me your opinion, and share the reasons pro and against them being together. We can have an interesting discussion I hope^^

dunno if this was already posted here.. but I keep on rewatching our Dimple Couple's WGM episodes and i noticed this one . . . . . 

watch out for Jungsoo's lips while the photographer's telling him to take a peek.. kyaaaAaah.. is it "SARANGHAE" ??? :-? :-?

*sorry i dunno how to make a gif that's why I only cut the video 

phoesceia said: dunno if this was already posted here.. but I keep on rewatching our Dimple Couple's WGM episodes and i noticed this one . . . . . 

watch out for Jungsoo's lips while the photographer's telling him to take a peek.. kyaaaAaah.. is it "SARANGHAE" ??? :-? :-?

*sorry i dunno how to make a gif that's why I only cut the video 

First...even though I said this already, but Happy New Year everyone. It is finally new year in my area. Hope that this new year will be a great year for everyone, especially Park Jung So and Kang Sora.

Now...in regards to Rain's article, I really want to go back to what I have stated before. I like that we are getting a lot of information about LT when he is in the army, but I hope that the army and the media would leave him alone and allow him to serve his time in the army, away from the limelight. Every time there is an article out about LT, there are always negative comments about him taking the easy way out, when in fact, it is not LT who choose to be in the public service department. However, not everyone read every articles and it causes LT to garner unnecessary hatred from people who don't know the whole situation, nor do they research enough about his situation. Just like yesterday, Soompi published an article about LT saying he couldn't contact girl group. The comments were calling him a creep and neutral.

Also, as much as I want to know how LT is doing in the army all this time, I rather prefer the media and the military (yes..I am referring to the army that keep on releasing his pictures) to leave him alone. When Rain's article about him taking too many excess leave, people are upset. Korea views military service as a honorable duty, and it already irks people that celebrity have it lighter than the general public. So when Rain was taking excess leave and were using those leave for things that are not pertaining to military duty, it causes huge negative backlash and criticism from the general public. Now that he is found dating and was meeting his girlfriend at least once every week, it annoyed the public how he could go and meet his girlfriend when there are people who are in the same army status as him and have to miss their family members because the army did not give them the same "liberty" as Rain.

I would love to have LT have the same liberty given that he would take over Rain's position when Rain leave, but I rather LT doesn't because Super Junior is already receiving so many hate from k-netizen, and I don't want to give them another reason to criticize LT. That is why I would be happy to have him serve his army service in peace (but I won't deny that I would be happy to hear news about him...sigh...such a contradicting situation to be in).

@lallinachan: Lol...Happy New Year. You really like to ask hard questions for DC FDs, but it is engaging and it makes us think.

Back to your old question: LT once question whether he in love with the concept of being in love...or whether he is in love. I think that is a hard question for all of us. For LT, after being hurt so many times and being such a sensitive person, he is over thinking his feelings because he is being extra cautious especially with his relationship with Sora, which boarders between reality and reel. So...he wonders, how much does he really love her..does he like her because he was telling himself to like her because she was his wife (as what he confessed to Shindong)...or does he really like her?

Call me a romantic but I think when one person is contemplating what kind of love he or she has for another person, it is the time when one is either in the path of determining his or her feelings so he or she could take the next step or pull back...but one has to remember, love doesn't have a category. Sure, there are different level of love, but when you truly love someone, it is without question, label, or level because all of that doesn't matter because you care for that person. And I think LT answer his own question in his "Sexy, Free, and Single" press conference. Sure WGM is in a premise that they are married, but when he was in it, he truly treats Sora as his only one. The love you see...the feeling that you see in WGM is true. The concept of whether he is in love with the idea of love or whether he is truly loving a person is no longer important to him. That is why, I think, after the long leave of absent, he has changed his way of thinking in regarding to love. It is first reflected in Strong Heart when he said he wanted to be the girl's last one (it is not important to be first anymore, as long as she is the last one). He then escalated it by indicating he has a strong intention of settling down when he told people he wanted to find one girl who would wait for him (Strong Heart).

And it is important to note...in the press conference, LT said it would be great if Sora could come and send him to his enlistment because that is what a wife is supposed to do for the husband. LT said that he wanted Sora to send him, while hiding behind the premise of WGM. However, now that WGM has ended, there is no need for him nor is there a right for him to say anything that is associated with Sora. However, the key thing is that he still wants Sora to visit him. And I think that is what drove people nuts...his statement has nothing to do with WGM but a clear reflection of his desire. It is Park Jung So who wants Sora to visit him, not as his wife, but the woman, Sora-ya, who he wants to visit him.

Guest lallinachan

@0timelost Thankyou for your insightful answer to one of my late questions (hehehe! yeah, I like to make hard questions^^). I think the more we see about them and the more we can try to guess what is the great picture of this couple^^
I agree with you all the way, I hope you'll answer my last crucial question too. We basically still cannot understand if they are really an item or not. For myself I can say they are, that's an opinion of course, and it is built on all the coincidences we saw, logical but simple reasoning:
-if they like each other and probably had already confessed(----> change of attitude inside WGM with more easy skinship and words like "I believe that saying the words "I love you" ... etc.") - then why not being together?
-they want to have this kind of relationship, Sora already said so because she wants to know more about love, and Teukie too
- also there were some strange reaction of other suju boys ( for example Yesung and his "no stop! what are you doing?" gesture with his hand at SH last episode with Leeteuk), and others..
I make a long thing short (sorry no time to write much right now^^;) and my opinion is: they are together, even if Teukie and Sora are doing their best to give others the idea they are single.

I know there can be some FDs who think otherwise, we are not questioning the attraction, the caring and the special attachment they have for each other, so don't worry to say that in your opinion they are not already a couple. Let's discuss this, I'm very curios, as always.... insanely curios xD