[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest pinnavinna

koreanway88 said: class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4rem; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 50px 0px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(215, 194, 168); line-height: 1.3; "[RANDOM] Facts about Kang Sora 2 NOVEMBER 19, 2012 BY KSIFC

I have shared plenty of Kang Sora’s facts from previous post:http://www.twitlonger.com/show/jr23bc ~ Here are a few more infos that I managed to compile from old articles and interviews..

7. Rather than fast progress, Sora prefer step by step in building a relationship. Just like the way old people do, she likes to be careful & thoughtful of many things in building a relationship with someone.

**Compiled & translated by hiedi/@nhb19

I would like to quote the conversation between SDY and mother PJS's Mom.
SDY : Parents should be spending time with their son, but he has schedule up to before he leaves.
PJS's Mom : Since his schedule, he's busy and doesnt eat well or sleep well. I dont feel weel. There really wasnt that many time to spend together.
SDY : All he does is work, doesnt meet a girl. Must make you feel upset. But even if he's busy, he steadily has a girlfriend.
PJS's Mom : He's old enough to have a girlfriend, I believe. it's not good if you dont have one either.
SDY : Of course, but if he's meeting more than necessary.

Here SDY is clearly said that PJS has a girlfriend...
SDY ask to his Mom,if there is an artist who liked to be in the law.
His Mom also seems to think hard to say who wanted to be a law. 
Obviously
PJS faces become anxious (and the habit sora "stick its tongue").
I am convinced that MC and the other there know his girlfriend ^^

Note :
I've watched all the episodes 153 and 154 but I only watch the parts that I liked LOL

@pinnavinna dear, how are you?  We keep missing each other.  Excellent point on the skin ship progress of DC.  This is actually a more logical basis that they aren't doing it for the show.  Attraction was there right the first time, but they didn't just jump at it. They took it slow, way too slow for celebrities in a show perhaps, but for regular dating couple, just at the right pace. Not in a hurry. Just waiting for the right time.

Guest pinnavinna

@josan miss you too.. i'm on lurking mode, rainy season begin bad internet connection at home plus busyweek.  i don't like to post something on mobile nor do backread. i try as much i can to drop by. but i see you still posted something frequently. keep on going :-*
time really flies. already a year since  for the concert proposal.  and even a year after, watching this scene is still such a blast...
On his bended knee
20usrrc.jpg
causing happy tears on her :x
and big grin on our face :D

Want to know if LT was totally interested to Sora here are the ..

10 signs that he was interested to her.

1. Ah, That Stare ..

So you have caught him many times staring at you. And the moment you catch his eyes, he looks away! If this has happened on many occasions, it shows that the guy fancies you!
The 1 instance that LT has done this was when Sora was in the bed at the furniture shop and he was staring at her but the moment she caught his eyes automatic he start a conversation and moves his head away from her.
 2. Omnipresent...Is he? This means that the guy tend to show up in places that he was aware that you were there, It looks coincidental but intentionally he wants to catch your attention. Just like the incident in MAMA 2011 where LT insisted to meet him there no matter what it takes which Sora has done and what about the Busan 2012 although he was tired still he has sometime to went there and totally prepared himself to look handsome on that event. 3. Leaning all the way.As what I have explain before it means that the man shows a signal that he wants to become closer to you or he was already close and comfortable to you.LT has started to lean forward after the kiss of Sora and his kiis on the forehead of Sora. Both has become comfortable and close just like what Sora has said in all her interviews about LT. 4. A Good Listener?
He has suddenly started paying attention to whatever you say. Generally, guys are not good listeners and they do not remember many things discussed in conversations. But if he gives you as well as your thoughts, words, feelings, undivided attention, it means he is hooked on to you. As what Sora always say LT always tend to give her advices meaning he has this listening skill done to her and for that his attention is focus on her. 5.Joking Away to Glory...
All guys know that girls get attracted to guys who can make them laugh. If you find this guy sharing jokes with you, trying his best to make you laugh and to show you a good time, it is one of the signs he's interested in you.You always see the 2 laughing together no matter where they are either in the market, home or even in the swimming pool both laugh together but most of all in LT letter he always think of how he can make Sora happy whenever he sees her and for that it takes some effort for LT to do that to Sora since we know that he is also a quiet person and at the same time he has a lot of work to do before and after the filming but his concern is still with her. 6.Nervous and Fidgety
Another sign of attraction is that when the woman they are interested in is around, they appear very nervous, fidgety and anxious. They will touch their hair or push back their shoulders, sweat, stammer and more than anything, would want to please you! This kind of behavior was LT master skill especially on the Tango episode where he always feel nervous and during those time he is still not aware on Sora's feeling hence his interest to her was totally 100% eventhough they were distant for 4 months.

7.Mirroring You?
His body language starts resembling yours. Whenever you talk, does he tend to lean forward when you lean towards him? Or does he sit in the same pose as you do? When we feel emotionally connected with someone, our body language starts mirroring theirs. If you notice these similarities, it shows the guy likes you.This we always say with couples. They tend to do unconciously things that were done by their partners. For LT obviously he has gotten Sora's behavior of sticking out her tongue whenever she feels nervous and after the nami trip and the final episode LT has done this a lot of times. For Sora she also has gotten LT behavior of repeating the words at the same time. I remember in SSTP shindong told Sora that you speak like LT when she repeat the words twice  

8.Making Plans with You?
Most guys will not ask you on a date unless and until they have some surety that you will agree to go out with them. In order to know your intention, they will just casually hint at doing something with you. If you once mentioned to this guy that you like watching movies and he says that he is a great movie buff and you too should some day plan to go for movies together, it's a sign that he wants to ask you on a date. I'll compare this to LT hint for skinship that he always make it on a topic for her.

9.Displays Chivalry...

If the guy is at his best behavior in your presence, if he takes pains to look well-groomed in front of you, it shows that he wants to make a good impression on you. If you find this guy displaying gentlemanly behavior when around you, the reason is he likes you. This type of behavior is one of LT assets for Sora, she finds him gentleman in everyway and how he kissed her on the forehead and at the same time when he tried the hammock he makes sure that he is the one who will be in pain instead of Sora

10.Acting Jealous?

Does the guy get jealous when you talk or flirt with other guys in your group? Is he always trying his best to take your attention off other guys? This is one of the sure signs he likes you. This is totally LT behavior and we are all witness to that.  So Unnies with all these 10 signs I shown here and with examples I have given, If ever there will be a person whom will say that LT does not like Sora then he/ she must be able to convince me 100% that I'm wrong and she was right or else. She needs to start going back to school.

Guest gisellec

@shimaldita28, @luvallkorea, magnificent performance

DEFEND
ARMS

Gestures with arms crossed
Hiding behind a barrier is a normal human response that we learn early in life to protect us. Crossing one or both arms over his chest as a barrier that, in essence, is the attempt to let us off the pending threat or undesirable circumstances.
One thing is certain: when a person has a defensive, negative or nervous, crosses his arms and shows so it feels threatened

Nonverbal gestures:
As the males of all species, man behaves flirtatiously when approaching a woman will take a hand to his throat to straighten his tie. If you do not wear a tie, you might straighten his collar, remove some imaginary speck shoulder, or arrange twins, shirt, jacket or other garment. It is also possible to pass a hand through his hair.
Sexual Deployment adopt more aggressive stance with thumbs in his belt, which highlights the genital area.

You can also rotate the body to the woman and she moved one foot, using the intimate gaze and hold his gaze for a split second longer than normal. If you really are interested, you dilate the pupils. Often take the position of the hands on the hips to emphasize its physical dimension and show that it is ready for action. If sitting or leaning against a wall, it may open legs or stretch to highlight the genital region.

In women:
The sidelong glances
With slightly lower eyelids, the woman holds the man's gaze enough so that it realizes the situation, then she looks away. This form provides the feeling of looking seductive spying and being spied upon, and can light the fire in most men head normales.Sacudir
He shakes his head to take the hair back or remove him from the face. Even women with short hair use this gesture.

body language analysis to identify a man in love must be based on specific gestures, such as:

A smile: when a man is with a girl he likes always seem happy about telling jokes or being very sympathetic to avoid seem so boring to her.

• Prolonged: the man who is in love is very close look for any excuse to be near the girl he likes this sometimes annoying because often goes to ridiculous lengths to desmotrar that are near one.

One touch: always want to stroke your hair, your face, your shoulders for women more easily soften him.

A direct look: the shy man if not always want to beat you with his eyes, hoping that you will look away. or even pulling a joke or flirtation sleeve while both look ... anyway, when one does not realize the man is watching us and studying us admirandonos in every way.

Attention to all you say: even if you do not understand what a speech or what you say acentira head into believing that you are taking a lot of attention to what we say "even if you are thinking about having to go futboll playing with friends) will always be out demonstrating that you are paying attention.

• We care down to the smallest detail: The man is a typical dominant besides take care of himself so greatly celed you will have jealousy even their best friends .. if you're talking to another man came from behind holding you and kissing you saludante ... even though you know they're talking.

• A wink: men are different from women are more direct tried everything to draw attention to us ... From the basics to the most ridiculous.

First of all when a man is in love gives her "personal space", does not mind being invaded by you, this is the strongest signal that loves you or likes you a lot.
---------------------------------------------
we draw our conclusions, there are people who do not believe in the word not spoken, through gestures, remember that the reader of tarot cards at a glance that said you could tell a great complicity between them. not just a matter of looking good, it's about the person feel good. When Leeteuk was uncomfortable or nervous crossed his arms and turned away, when I was comfortable was more open and close.

the language of gestures is not an exact science, but if you look at the chapters and look much resembles the relationship between sora and leeteuk.

good day.  <:-P
(and all these things always written from the point of the internet).

Leeteuk withdrawn or avoidant Personality in which Sora knows and understand as what she has said in her interview in ep 22

People who are diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder desire to be in relationships with others but lack the skills and confidence that are necessary in social interactions. In order to protect themselves from anticipated criticism or ridicule, they withdraw from other people. This avoidance of interaction tends to isolate them from meaningful relationships, and serves to reinforce their nervousness and awkwardness in social situations.

The behavior of people with avoidant personality disorder is characterized by social withdrawal, shyness, distrustfulness, and emotional distance. These people tend to be very cautious when they speak, and they convey a general impression of awkwardness in their manner. Most are highly self-conscious and self-critical about their problems relating to others.

Causes and symptoms

Causes

The cause of avoidant personality disorder is not clearly defined, and may be influenced by a combination of social, genetic, and biological factors. Avoidant personality traits typically appear in childhood, with signs of excessive shyness and fear when the child confronts new people and situations. These characteristics are also developmentally appropriate emotions for children, however, and do not necessarily mean that a pattern of avoidant personality disorder will continue into adulthood. When shyness, unfounded fear of rejection, hypersensitivity to criticism, and a pattern of social avoidance persist and intensify through adolescence and young adulthood, a diagnosis of avoidant personality disorder is often indicated.

Many persons diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder have had painful early experiences of chronic parental criticism and rejection. The need to bond with the rejecting parents makes the avoidant person hungry for relationships but their longing gradually develops into a defensive shell of self-protection against repeated parental criticisms. Ridicule or rejection by peers further reinforces the young person's pattern of social withdrawal and contributes to their fear of social contact.

Symptoms

The person fears being shamed or ridiculed in close relationships. As a result, people with this disorder become overly alert to behavioral cues that may indicate disapproval or rejection. They will flee a situation in which they believe that others might turn against them.

• The person is preoccupied with being criticized or rejected. Much mental and physical energy is spent brooding about and avoiding situations perceived as "dangerous."
  • The person is inhibited in unfamiliar social situations due to feelings of inadequacy. Low self-esteem undermines their confidence in meeting and conversing with new acquaintances.
  • The person regards him- or herself as socially inept. This self-disparagement is especially apparent when the person must make social contacts with strangers. People with avoidant personality disorder perceive themselves as unappealing or inferior to others.
  • The person is reluctant to take social risks, in order to avoid possible humiliation. Avoidant people seek interactions that promise the greatest amount of acceptance while minimizing the likelihood of embarrassment or rejection. They might go to a school dance, for example, but remain in one corner chatting with close friends rather than going out on the dance floor with someone they do not know well.

This was the reason that LT was not able to see Sora's true feelings on EP 22 and he felt sad about it. Though he tried to analyze it but his fears of getting rejected was one of the reason he was not able to pursue her after his proposal on the stage since Sora was that time still feels shy to him and LT fear to be rejected was there and you can't blame him if he was not able to take actions during those times since he was affected with his childhood trauma. Since he grow up with his grandma when he was a kid there was a feeling of him that his parents rejected him and from then on those feelings where still with him. Luckily he was able to overcome this after Sora becomes more outspoken to him, the way she praises him always and initiate the talks compared before has loosen up his personality. Sora has realized how he misses him during the strike and she has make sure that she will do her best to make him close to her. As what Sora has said in EP 22 interview and her letter the time they were not filming was the time she realized how she misses him and for that it is one way that Sora has open her whole heart to LT and that is when LT realizes that from the start she has adore him but was not able to express it before only to find out during the strike but the best thing that came from the strike was that Sora and LT has become more open to one another that they were able to enjoy their togetherness and especially the bonding they have was something both has cherished and enjoyed even until now.

Guest gisellec

In my opinion Sora looks strong but is very sensitive, we saw repeatedly mourn or feel embarrassed,
- In presenting the ring leeteuk
- Being in the Christmas special, when leeteuk speak of dating secretly, she asked, her face said it all, one of the MC program would face looked worried. and simply told him that's just the past.
- When she missed her mother after recording Dream High 2
- In Nami Island, where she made her surprise when she said she had her own greed. (I felt sorry for this)
- In the final episode.

we always wonder if sora leeteuk really liked, but we make those questions by the constant rumors that leads behind leeteuk with women, but 100% and we know that this love leeteuk sora?

sora has a closed personality, is typical of only children at home, she said in an interview djo that came from a family economically poor and she thought to help their parents, also grew up with his grandmother, meaning that also has meaning not being with their parents, as leeteuk.

sora although not stated, the I Love You, I miss you so much and showed no nervousness or excitement such as leeteuk, Sora was always go hand in hand with taking steps leeteuk but more slower, ie creating a link, many sometimes his voice cracked by nerves. (And I say, if the program were already married, because they seemed more a couple of boyfriends that a married couple). went to a quiet speed, many people thought that it was a script, but if that was because not doing skinship more often, and overall was a performance that loves people.

we do not know for sure if leeteuk and sora are together, but what if we have clear is that many of the things we can not pretend showed when a person you do not like, do not like and those things can not be forced.

A good example is in the island nami, to jump off the rope, he says I love you leeteuk and sora nerves simply says that when they were on earth he would say something, but Sora did not say anything to get to the other side of the island, but it was his arm to give him her hand. if a script could have said simply sora I love you too sweetheart or just take care, it's so easy to create from scratch a love story, it is hard to make things believable.

Guest gisellec

if you have not seen this video, but reading old news teuksora, Siwon's face, lol.

When Leeteuk asked fans in MOA Taiwan, “Who’s member Super Junior you want to marry with?” he called them one by one and then Donghae said “Leeteuk shii!!” all member said “No..No…He’s married already”

Look at his body gesture..leeteuk seems don’t wanna asked for his self..Siwon really shock when he know it..hahaha..

" on youtube say Siwom says "kang sora ... baby." 1:40 minutes

Guest malonowa

@shymaldita28 Your post about Avoidant Personality Disorder is interesting, but do you think Jung Soo suffers from that?

Yes he does have confidence and trust issues due to past experiences and can act withdrawn to guard himself from getting hurt. 
Personality Disorders are usually crippling, allowing the individual not to function normally in society.

So I was just wondering.

malonowa said: @shymaldita28 Your post about Avoidant Personality Disorder is interesting, but do you think Jung Soo suffers from that?

Yes he does have confidence and trust issues due to past experiences and can act withdrawn to guard himself from getting hurt. 
Personality Disorders are usually crippling, allowing the individual not to function normally in society.

So I was just wondering.

Guest malonowa

shymaldita28 said: malonowa said: @shymaldita28 Your post about Avoidant Personality Disorder is interesting, but do you think Jung Soo suffers from that?

So I was just wondering.

Guest gisellec

Leeteuk is a loner, but is surrounded by suju, always seeks to be alone, maybe this is what he says @ shimaldita28, and clear when you understand that this can be a problem at the level of being able to communicate with others and you control try to be as social as possible. something I have noticed in leeteuk, video SUJU in theather, when they go to the house of Eunhyuk, everyone was with her parents and friends and Leeteuk went himself to play the piano. Yoona in SH said at the party that gave SM went alone to his room with his phone, his constant tweet saying this alone. also when he told sora that when the house will not talk much.

Not if you do these things to get attention from others or as a man simply because he's lonely.

Guest lallinachan

SUBS ARE OUT!!
STRONG HEART LAST EPISODE WITH LEETEUK!!
(I put here the link to the page because kshownow don't want us to link the videos^^;;)

http://www.kshownow.net/2012/11/strong-heart-episode-154-english-subs.html

p.s.
wait... was it already posted? If so than sorry^^;;

Guest lallinachan

sorry for the double post but I'm watching the episode... and I have to comment:
I think maybe the subs are not correct in this first point:
1-Teukie said he want the recording to be fast so he can "meet some women"
(maybe they mistook the plural for a singular?)
2-I totally loved that after Teukie talked about what Boom said about meeting with women... Boom has a slip pf the toungle and says "nowadays contacts are easier, I mean love can be maintained, don't worry".

THIS, for now, is my best line in this episode^^
Why talking about LOVE? Love is a pretty serious thing, can really a soldier develop such a feelings during a trainee? It is possible, but only if he learn to trust the girl and meet her constantly... I doubt Teukie will have much time...and of course there is the next point:

(the next point is) He says "maintained" so that means, in my opinion, he is referring to something already existing, add to this the final part with the "don't worry" and he is telling us a lot, because:
Teukie apparently has confided with Boom telling him he is worried about something like that. Now, why a man should be worried if he is not yet in a relationship? Is he worried about enlisting and meeting with girls and maybe develop a love and what?? This line of reasoning doesn't appear a good one to me.
Teukie said he'll find a girlfriend after the military service, remember? so basically here he is proving he was not telling the truth: he is worried. what for if his intention is to find the girl AFTER the military service?
naaah.... FDs, we were right and he told a "masked lie". He is in a relationship and OF COURSE he is worried about maintaining that love.

oh dear, I'm making such a big deal for only one line, maybe I am too hyper LOL!