[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Ok as I red it again and again and take deep breathe, I came out with my own assessment.. Yeah he's been single for about a year but definitely not available ~kkk Maybe he's trying to protect Sora since he will be enlist soon. He's too careful with his words, Why did he have to emphasize that "Public, Many People, All" for me means he's careful about what might people think especially ELFs if he is in a relationship w/out considering ELFs feelings since he has a little time left. And perhaps he doesn't want leave Sora with a lot of haters.

Again going back to the last episode!. HE SHOULD'VE NOT DONE WHAT HE'VE DID..BUT STILL HE DOES! NO ONE TOLD HIM NEITHER FORCE HIM .. IF HE DOESN'T LOVE HER!!!!

Guest fateukso

LuCyJuNg said:

Goodmorning FDs! its morning here on my side and Pleasant day, afternoon and evening to FDs on the other side of our wonderful world!!

HOW ARE YOU DOING?? hope you are all fine FDs..

twitterland is  our 2nd playground! had fun last night but my internet was cut, i dont know why.. sorry @echalovable, @playerkbd, @kaiskloset, @malonowa, @jerqu.. see u there soon!

@badettetalag ohh dont get me wrong, i dont have that much fortune.. but i have resources though.. in the next even i will think more grand, LT's enlistment? we'll see... need to call some important people.. =)) =)) [what the heck am i saying] 

tsk.. @playerkbd really? still on oct22?? awww.. oh well, i just have to endure waiting for 4 more days because by next month, i, i mean We, our start of waiting for LT's return will start, 2years.. we will sent him off with happy hearts.. ohh i feel like crying now.. his enlistment up until now, doesnt sink in in my mind but i guess it is really inevitable... *sigh i need hugs from my FD sisies...>:D

add me too!!! @jha_mangona

Guest icyou_768

What stood out to me in the posted interview was:
I did try to make a girlfriend. 

I will make one after returningTwo thoughts: Either 1. make the relationship "official" with Sora (Right now, they could be in the MU stage- "mutual understanding") or 2. Announce it to the public

Guest lennycsn

kika8 said:

Q20: Did you make any girlfriend before enlisting?
Leeteuk: It’s been a bit over 1 year since I broke up with my last girlfriend. (In reply to Donghae saying “aren’t you being too honest in this interview?) Even if the company says I don’t have one, the public can tell. I did try to make a girlfriend. Many people said a letter from your girlfriend while you are in the army really helps so I looked for one but all the response was “you’re going to army” (laugh) I will make one after returning! I’ve done dorm life for over 10 years now so after returning, I’ll probably live in a separate house, find a girlfriend, and get married.

lennycsn said: kika8 said:

Leeteuk: It’s been a bit over 1 year since I broke up with my last girlfriend. (In reply to Donghae saying “aren’t you being too honest in this interview?) Even if the company says I don’t have one, the public can tell. I did try to make a girlfriend. Many people said a letter from your girlfriend while you are in the army really helps so I looked for one but all the response was “you’re going to army” (laugh) I will make one after returning! I’ve done dorm life for over 10 years now so after returning, I’ll probably live in a separate house, find a girlfriend, and get married.

kika8 said: More news ~~~
An apology for writing several times.

121018 Highcut Magazine Interview Q19: Not many days left till Leeteuk leaves for army. What do you plan on doing before going?
Leeteuk: I have to play but I don’t know how. When I ask manager hyungs, they said they went around the country starting from Seoul but I feel scared and find it too bothersome. I think I’ll just walk around the TV channel buildings and say hi to PDs and script writers I received help from. Recently, I got a Thank You plaque from Star King PD and I felt sad. I spent 4 years working hard to become a main MC… The program is very hard to record. I finally felt the taste of MCing so leaving was sad.

Q21 : Other members have to fill in for him in the 2 years
Donghae: You must go to army but… seeing him for 14 years, living in the same house… I feel sad that I will be only be able to see him few times… I think we’ll feel very empty saying introductions without him
Eunhyuk: I am doing the introductions and “we are!” part. My personality doesnt suit it but since i’ve been around Teuk hyung the longest, I ended up doing it… (scan cut off here ;A;)
cr: super junior tumblr (nksubs)

What is your opinion?
My personal opinion: He was as always discreet, with agile mind and avoiding the issue with jokes.  But we've discovered hehehe. I honestly do not think their relationship public until he leave the army. And of course they are in a relationship.
Ahh Sora follow in twitter:
class="fullname" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; "박상혁 Park, Sanghyuk class="username" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 1px; margin-left: 0px; color: rgb(119, 119, 119); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 24px; "@SBSPD

초 약심장을 가진 SBS 강심장PD. 화요일밤엔 강~

profile_reasonably_small.png
For the photographs, apparently is the pd of Strong Heart!

Have a nice day~~

badettetalag said:@kulot: welcome to our 2nd home!!!

@LuCyJuNg: i really had fun  going to kona beans with our fd sisters @playerkbd @josan @jerqu and our little girl @kaiskloset..... the excitement riding in your rented helicopter...hope we can also do that on the day of leeteuks enlistment,haha!!!it will surely cost you a fortune ha?!that's for the love of TEUKSO.

@kcraze: i really miss your posts sister.....hope i can help you....just don't get stressed ok?

@gdara123:  so nice to see good insights and comments from you.... Isn't it awesome to have been given a lot of AWESOME badges? waiting for more GOOD  news from you.

Guest mywebfoot

My opinion:
as @witeku pointed out on twitter, hair is not black. So that dates the interview to before 28th September. Last taping was 24th August. Sora goes to US and back 4th September. So this interview (IF that is Sora in the bg) is between those dates ... 4th to 28th Sept. If not, then at the very least about 3 weeks ago. All through that period, even up to the most recent concert (Thailand), Teuk is still happily V-signing during SPY, which I continue to believe is a signal to her. 
The way I see it, based on this interview, Sora basically said either NO or WAIT. He may possibly still courting her (ah, the chase!). To  me this statement is unambigous. The simplest, most straightforward reading of Teuk's statements here is : I tried. It didn't happen. Army was a barrier.
This fits better with how Sora wrote her letter and left the last sticky note on the question "What is the best thing about me?" It even fits with her interviews. In her mind she is thanking him for the love, for the pursuit that made her feel like a woman. But Sora is both wise beyond her years and cautious. If Teuk is to be believed about the break up timing, she might even be checking if she is the rebound girl (timing is right up close to WGM start)
I like this actually. Teuk's army test for his gf to be has always bothered me. Why does he get to call the shots about the test? Ah, but this way, she's testing him too. Are you for real or just desperately looking for someone to miss you in the army?
Credit to @luvallkorea and @witeku via twitter for helping me clarify my thoughts on this one.

okay it's my turn -

My message to PARK JUNGSOO - I BELIEVE IN WHAT DONGHAE SAID - YOU ARE BEING TOO HONEST - BUT AN HONEST LIAR!  And your statement is quite complicated.  "Even if the company say I don't have one, the public can tell."   Yes, we all can tell - and we don't care about your company - he tried to protect you the wrong way.  You tried to make a girlfriend?  You cried on national TV, you spilled your guts out on national TV and you confessed to someone on national TV and you expect me to believe in your answers to this interview?  It was your fault in the first place, Park JungSoo - you said you will 100% find a girlfriend before you enlist; so what do you expect from the gossipers?  An answer to your plan.  I wasn't born yesterday and entertainment tricks is not new to me - whether it is in the US or the Philippines or especially in Korea.  I wasn't born yesterday.

But I am quite happy with that another plan you have though, Park JungSoo-ssi.  Seems like you have cut down the years of planning. You had previously said -100% find a girlfriend before enlisting - if that girlfriend waits for you for 2 years (while inside the camp), you will marry her within 5 years. I have repeatedly said "I will not go along with that five years" - probably sooner.  What makes me smile is the new statement you made - "after army, I will live separately - then get married."  This is the statement of someone who had just committed himself to somebody.  I guess my gut feelings are right - I'm just gonna let those feelings stay in my guts. =)) =))  The big mouth Teuk has spoken - one more time.  BTW - your smile has a lot of meaning in that picture - was it because Sora was really with you in that picture?  We love you both so much that we even learned how your gestures are.

its been a while since i post. but today is proven to be a day to celebrate with the leaking of "presumed to be sora" with leeteuk and other suju members during a photoshoot. for me, this latest photos and interview is sufficient for me to survive for 21 month.  :D and yeah, i really do believe that the striped long sleeve girl with sora's height, sora's long slim finger, sora's style of touching hair, and sora's body was actually sora. hihihi... off to class with cheecks ascending to heaven and a wide smile cos TeukSo just made my day brighter.LOVE U ALL FD'S...
:-*

mywebfoot said: My opinion:
as @witeku pointed out on twitter, hair is not black. So that dates the interview to before 28th September. Last taping was 24th August. Sora goes to US and back 4th September. So this interview (IF that is Sora in the bg) is between those dates ... 4th to 28th Sept. If not, then at the very least about 3 weeks ago. All through that period, even up to the most recent concert (Thailand), Teuk is still happily V-signing during SPY, which I continue to believe is a signal to her. 
The way I see it, based on this interview, Sora basically said either NO or WAIT. He may possibly still courting her (ah, the chase!). To  me this statement is unambigous. The simplest, most straightforward reading of Teuk's statements here is : I tried. It didn't happen. Army was a barrier.
This fits better with how Sora wrote her letter and left the last sticky note on the question "What is the best thing about me?" It even fits with her interviews. In her mind she is thanking him for the love, for the pursuit that made her feel like a woman. But Sora is both wise beyond her years and cautious. If Teuk is to be believed about the break up timing, she might even be checking if she is the rebound girl (timing is right up close to WGM start)
I like this actually. Teuk's army test for his gf to be has always bothered me. Why does he get to call the shots about the test? Ah, but this way, she's testing him too. Are you for real or just desperately looking for someone to miss you in the army?
Credit to @luvallkorea and @witeku via twitter for helping me clarify my thoughts on this one.

playerkbd said: badettetalag said:@kulot: welcome to our 2nd home!!!

@LuCyJuNg: i really had fun  going to kona beans with our fd sisters @playerkbd @josan @jerqu and our little girl @kaiskloset..... the excitement riding in your rented helicopter...hope we can also do that on the day of leeteuks enlistment,haha!!!it will surely cost you a fortune ha?!that's for the love of TEUKSO.

@kcraze: i really miss your posts sister.....hope i can help you....just don't get stressed ok?

@gdara123:  so nice to see good insights and comments from you.... Isn't it awesome to have been given a lot of AWESOME badges? waiting for more GOOD  news from you.

kika8 said: More news ~~~

It's been more than a week that I became silent lurker in this amazing thread because of my busy work. A lot of things happend in this thread..good things...
for @gdara123 now you becama our teukso supporters? Good one girl, I really appreciate that.. Your insightful is very good
@jerqu waiting for continuation of your fanfic darling.. Love it so much
@playerkbd @keiskloset @pinnavinna and others, so envy to see all of your twitter conversation
@kika8 your picture really made my day... That was absulotely Sora, for me, no doubt, it was her. That show us, a DC lovers that they are really REAL... really love it...
And for all new member... Welcome... so happy to see all conversation here and thanks to make this thread a live. This thread is one of my medicine when I am not in a good mood... 
And for @malonowa let's arrange a travel package for meet and greet with our couple, before PJS go for his enlistment...at your beautiful Malonowa land...

badettetalag said: playerkbd said: badettetalag said:@kulot: welcome to our 2nd home!!!

kika8 said: Hi again ^^
I found this photo a little bigger. What is your opinion? 

cr: super junior tumblr (kimsunshine)

Honestly, this is the first time in my life I'm a fan of anyone. And i'm a little old, only a little keke. But as you say, it's like an addiction.