[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

@mywebfoot, thanks for the information that it is not the length but the no. of posts to make one page.  There are really a lot to learn at Soompi.  Steer me to the right way if I am not a good Soompi Citizen. I can say good bye to my bigger fonts and lengthy posts but can I keep my n e o n l i g h t s post?  Pretty please...

Guest mywebfoot

@k_craze Hugs! Argh neon posts! Argh! Run away :D
Only thing worse than a neon post is a pervy post. Like so.
A man in a baseball uniform is ... woo hoo! Sorry, Sorry, Sora, but sometimes we gotta borrow him. Promise to give him back after I'm done ok?
:\"> ;;):)) \m/ 

Here's the link to more pics of Leeteuk and SUJU members Shindong,Eunhyuk and Sungmin at the game

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/10/09/121009-official-doosan-bears-vs-lotte-giants-baseball-game-leeteuk-shindong-sungmin-eunhyuk-part-2-38p/

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/10/09/121009-official-doosan-bears-vs-lotte-giants-baseball-game-leeteuk-shindong-sungmin-eunhyuk-2p/

Credit: as tagged
Reupload and Posted by:
reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

There was a sign suju held up but don't know what it says...so Lallinachan he had given a sign but not the type we hoped for LOL

Guest malonowa

mywebfoot said: @k_craze Hugs! Argh neon posts! Argh! Run away :D
A man in a baseball uniform is ... woo hoo! Sorry, Sorry, Sora, but sometimes we gotta borrow him. Promise to give him back after I'm done ok?

Guest pinnavinna

k_craze said: pinnavinna said: dilarizn said: Teuk's tweet: Today's opening pitch 100%... I came up with an idea but I am curious about how it will be...
(trans: teukables)

hmm... what will you do, Teukie? doing a special sign for your Baby Princess? kkk. surprise us, Park Jung Soo! ;) 

@mywebfoot naughty you. I'll have sungmin :D @jerqu you were doing good with your fanfics. Keep it up. @dee15 If I may suggest, could you please remove the backdrop color of your posted fanfics. My phone kind of crashes. @k_craze please be kind to my eyes. Don't put too much neon posts please. To all FD's well again we don't really expect Teukie to give a sign. Else it would be too obvious. @malonowa I guess we need to wait a few more weeks to see him in military uniform.

Guest pinnavinna

dilarizn said: pinnavinna said:

lennycsn

said: I just saw a discussion in another about DC's wedding photoshot posted in the naver blog. Here is the link for those want to access.

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=qute2009

Here is the picture posted in the blog yesterday.

cr: PrimaVera  Naver Blog, DCBaiduBar

Think they are introducing the bride's gown.

Does it make your cheeks ascending to heaven?

:D

Guest pinnavinna

malonowa said: mywebfoot said: @k_craze Hugs! Argh neon posts! Argh! Run away :D

Guest pinnavinna

and i still call this... a good news   <:-P
Kang So-ra 50.1%  (1,225 votes)  

Kim Seon-ah 16.36%  (400 votes)  Koo Hye-seon 17.38%  (425 votes)  

@pinnavinna if that be the case teuk in military unIform then I'll have to pay him a visit at the camp and borrow him too from Sora. Got the idea from @mywebfoot. I'm almost settled with Sungmin but since you insinuated what he might look like, then :D

@pinnavinna yeah somehow min hyo rin looks like sungmin. Okay change of plans, sora yah keep your husband and please remind him to keep his shirt on. Well sungmin and shin so yool seem like a good pair. But if I cant borrow teuk then let me have sungmin. Hehe!

Guest dilarizn

just for fun...

"Pitchers" couple! kkk.

tumblr_mbmqaqd5Xl1riqqhyo1_1280.jpg

interesting... they both did the first pitch at Lotte Giants' matches.
Sora: Lotte Giants vs Hanhwa Eagles (120407)
Teuk: Doosan Bears vs Lotte Giants (121009)

Guest pinnavinna

@josan go hold your sungmin really tight :D

@dilarizn GOSH...i love your post..love your fanart. pitcher's couple, that's another lovely name for our DC couple... :x