[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Please go vote and support LT, Fighting Junior, and SuJu members by voting them for the best Asian act. Let's help the win. Voting ends on Oct 14th, and allkpop has posted an article about it.
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/super-junior-wants-your-vote-for-best-asia-act-at-2012-mtv-ema
http://asia.mtvema.com/vote

Edit:
Opps...topped the page.
1. Wishing that LT will give us the good news five years from now.
2. Wishing that LT and Sora will treasure each other.
3. Wishing LT will remain healthy and come back stronger after his two years.
4. Wishing Sora will remain healthy and achieve her dreams.

Guest shadowscapes

Happy Sunday all FDs, so glad to know that everyone don't be impacted by negative post :x. Just read all your post and I think it is vitamin for me today :x since this is first time for me to decide enjoy first foreign topic and I so happy that my first time is for our DC. :x Love you more :D

Did you guys know Sora came to PSY's concert in Busan? ( Sorry, I don't know to post the picture :-p ), nowadays she always wear white stripe shirt, maybe it become favorite shirt that she always want to wear. And after that, LT tweet that he will have concert tmr, please come. Maybe he want she to go there too :)). But the one important I want to say that did you notice that, nowadays Sora has changed? From the person who didn't know about artist's world, now she more active, more happy to enjoy that world. I think somehow teuk did a good job. It's so hard to change somebody's hobbies. That means at least, we can see that Teuk had some special affected to Sora :x Special person :D

Ah....this is one thing I want to share for you too ;)) did Sora change her phone? Because in the ep 13-14 she use her phone to take picture of her food. Her phone is black and it not had case :D But from the busan airport picture that I seen, Sora phone's color is white with case BLUE :)) forgive me if I get wrong :)) but I can't help my smiling now =))

Happy Sunday :D

playerkbd said:

viyra

said:

@itsmeharhar - you must have gotten excited by the intruder that you kept on pushing that 'POST" button - so now you have 3 posts - some one.  Either that or soompi is on a roll just like all of us.

Actually, I've opined on this before and this is what I believe is the situation: they are onto something - they will keep it to themselves until it is time - until they go through and pass all the obstacles coming their way.  LeeTeuk's letter proves he is serious with his feelings and I will take that as the pathway towards a blissful married life - with the one he mentioned as 'his other half'.  My belief is also based on his man-to-man talk with Sora's father.  They only met once but Sora's father has seen him from episode 1 until episode 27 - and LT didn't have to prove anything anymore - he got an approval from FIL and MIL.

The media didn't want to explore more about the truth - about the real relationship they have.  If you all noticed, even in Sora's latest interviews, the 'kiss' and the 'love letter' were never mentioned.  They would mention WGM but never asked 'how did you feel when LT kissed you - or 'do you believe in what he wrote on this post-it notes'?  As I have repeatedly said, they are either afraid to ask or they are afraid to know the truth once it is asked.

I do believe they met (either privately or were not allowed to be photographed) at the festival.  It is too impossible for them not to.  But of course, their every step is being watched so we won't see anything.  We better ask DongHae and KyuHyun - I'm sure they were the shields when these two met up.  Fighting Juniors - aja aja!! 

Are the Pinoys invading the DC thread?  Kumusta kayong lahat!  Good to know you all wanted to join us.  Raise your hands, pls.  Before DC, I am a Ssangchu follower (still very much one) and before Ssangchu, PJ/Juday and Shin-Ian.

Sorry FDs - just making up for lost time yesterday and last nite.

@jerqu : your fanfic is AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapters. Thanks for sharing this with us. ♥♥♥

@lallinachan : i couldn't agree with you more. let's not give the UNWANTED person in this column the attention she very much craves for. in fact, i really do not see her posts unless it was quoted by another forum. so may i suggest to not quote whatever this person is posting here.

TEUKSORA FOREVER! ♡♥♡♥♡

Guest ice308

Good Morning Ladies! :-h (maybe gentlemen? :D)
Haven't read all the posts from last night but have browsed thru some.. love all your posts.. ;)
@malonwa, I'm grateful for the advertisement.. now I don't have to pay someone to create one for me. :)) My first prediction in malonwa land is...

A kiss in front of the Kona Beans patrons.. just to stake claim because Leeteuk's topless and Sora's in a rocking 2-piece swimsuit.

:D

@pinnavinna, please do continue with your hunches.. the more the merrier. :))
Nice fan arts, FMVs, fanfics.. keep 'em coming! ;)

Guest TSLovely

Hi!

i'm new here^^

this is first time i join forum like this.

eventho this is my first post, i've been lurking on this forum for months XD

i do rly enjoy read all the comments from u guys :)

I’m an ELF from Indonesia^^ (my bias is Kyuhyun & Eunhyuk but i LOVE ALL THE SJ MEMBERS cuz all of them hv different charms^^) ofc including our Leader Park Jung Soo J

I admire him from his leadership, responsibility, & hardwork.

And for Sora, I admire her from her sincerity, honesty, maturity, & down-to-earth yet elegant.

I rly love this couple so much. I think they’re deserve the best for them.

i'm rly happy knowing that there’s place where people hv same thoughts & interests w/ me. I become ELF since 2009 but I never excited to join a forum. I’m not so into fanfic too. But I always support SJ in other way.

And after find this Soompi forum unintentionally, all comments here encourage me to share with.

Many thoughts hv come across  my mind if teuk oppa & sora update something or did hint or doing anything and some DC lovers can perfectly describe what i think about DC (I can’t said it well since my English is not good L )

“I 100000% BELIEVE THAT LEETEUK & SORA ARE IN A DATING RELATIONSHIP” but they keep on secret. I’m not delusional here. This is my logic thought (not from biased side) from what I see & feel about this two (well all DC lovers must be feel the same XD) & situation on k-entertainment.

FYI, my study major in pshycology so somehow I can understand the reason someone did this & that and feel that something happen when I look at the way someone thinking & doing based on their characteristic objectively. And for DC, I feel like love sparks everywhere *--*

I will share my thought later^^

Aaah I’m so shy to write this but hope other DC lovers can bear w/ me XDDD

Guest icyou_768

TSLovely said:

Hi!

i'm new here^^

I’m an ELF from Indonesia^^ (my bias is Kyuhyun & Eunhyuk but i LOVE ALL THE SJ MEMBERS cuz all of them hv different charms^^) ofc including our Leader Park Jung Soo J

And for Sora, I admire her from her sincerity, honesty, maturity, & down-to-earth yet elegant.

i'm rly happy knowing that there’s place where people hv same thoughts & interests w/ me. I become ELF since 2009 but I never excited to join a forum. I’m not so into fanfic too. But I always support SJ in other way.

And after find this Soompi forum unintentionally, all comments here encourage me to share with.

Many thoughts hv come across  my mind if teuk oppa & sora update something or did hint or doing anything and some DC lovers can perfectly describe what i think about DC (I can’t said it well since my English is not good L )

“I 100000% BELIEVE THAT LEETEUK & SORA ARE IN A DATING RELATIONSHIP” but they keep on secret. I’m not delusional here. This is my logic thought (not from biased side) from what I see & feel about this two (well all DC lovers must be feel the same XD) & situation on k-entertainment.

FYI, my study major in pshycology so somehow I can understand the reason someone did this & that and feel that something happen when I look at the way someone thinking & doing based on their characteristic objectively. And for DC, I feel like love sparks everywhere *--*

TSLovely said:

Hi!

i'm new here^^

since I lot of lurkers are coming out and saying their cheerful 'hello', it is just proper to welcome them with both arms open.  I am glad a lot of people, especially SuJu exclusive fans are coming to join us here and express their support for our adorable Dimple Couple!

And I am glad to know the members in this forum come from different walks of life - that even tho' our opinions seem to differ a lot sometimes, we all come up with the same solution and conclusion.

To all new FDs - A BIG WELCOME! and a big THANK YOU to all FDs who never get tired of coming here and sharing what they discover about our Park JungSoo and Kang Sora.

My co-Ssangchu followers - we all see the same things on HwangBo and Sora - their sincerity - their honest - and their genuineness.

I do think most of us ignore negativity on the thread and I wish each time the post shows up that no one takes the bait and replies, but still people out of love for the DC reply...which is exactly the intention of the author. Please let's try not to be lured into replying. No need to answer and comment and defend because in the end you are talking to a wall. Use your anger constructively if you must post..post a positive comment about DC that we will all love to read about.Honestly I don't want to read anything that is a reply to the negative comment because inevitably the reply has negativity in it.

Regarding the V sign...I am still not convinced when anyone besides Sora or Leeteuk do the v-sign that it means anything regarding the DC. Since I've been following Korean entertainment I recognized the fact that the V-sign is a normal gesture and occurance especially by celebrities....so If I see anyone else doing it (ie. SM artists ) I am still apprehensive about believing it has anything to do with our couple. But I loved it when Sora and Leeteuk were doing it recently. For them it definitely is a sign.

I hope for a bright thread with good news always..let's keep spreading the love...

Hi!

i'm new here^^

this is first time i

join forum like this.

eventho this is my first

post, i've been lurking on this forum for months XD

i do rly enjoy read all

the comments from u guys :)

I’m an ELF from

Indonesia^^ (my bias is Kyuhyun & Eunhyuk but i LOVE ALL THE SJ MEMBERS cuz

all of them hv different charms^^) ofc including our Leader Park Jung Soo J

I admire him from his

leadership, responsibility, & hardwork.

And for Sora, I admire

her from her sincerity, honesty, maturity, & down-to-earth yet elegant.

I rly love this couple

so much. I think they’re deserve the best for them.

i'm rly happy knowing

that there’s place where people hv same thoughts & interests w/ me. I become

ELF since 2009 but I never excited to join a forum. I’m not so into fanfic too.

But I always support SJ in other way.

And after find this

Soompi forum unintentionally, all comments here encourage me to share with.

Many thoughts hv come across

my mind if teuk oppa & sora update

something or did hint or doing anything and some DC lovers can perfectly describe

what i think about DC (I can’t said it well since my English is not good L )

“I 100000% BELIEVE THAT LEETEUK

& SORA ARE IN A DATING RELATIONSHIP” but they keep on secret. I’m not

delusional here. This is my logic thought (not from biased side) from what I see

& feel about this two (well all DC lovers must be feel the same XD) &

situation on k-entertainment.

FYI, my study major in

pshycology so somehow I can understand the reason someone did this & that

and feel that something happen when I look at the way someone thinking &

doing based on their characteristic objectively. And for DC, I feel like love

sparks everywhere *--*

I will share my thought

later^^

Aaah I’m so shy to write

this but hope other DC lovers can bear w/ me XDDD

Welcome here.... Big hug....

Please share anything about them...

Hehehehehhe

Guest TSLovely

maemae2020 said: TSLovely said:

Hi!

i'm new here^^

Guest TSLovely

lummy said: TSLovely said:

Hi!

i'm new here^^

Guest fateukso

TSLovely said:

Hi!

i'm new here^^

Have not been here for two days and OMO... this thread moving so fast...
So the intruder was come back??? Just ignore her/him.. The more we gave her/him attention, the happier she is...
@jerqu love your fanfic... different point of view@playerkbd  I love "a thousand years FMV" I still cried when I saw a part  from our DC last episode.. Miss them so much@0timelost   Love your point of view a lot. I love read all of your post
For all my best FD @viyra @shymaldita28 @malonawa @pinnavinna @kaiskloset @k_craze @ice308 and all of you that I can not explain one by one... Miss U guys a lot..
Welcome for @TSLovely and for new Indonesian FD. I am Indonesian too, really nice to see guys here...

DIMPLE HUGS   >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

@dee15 I just love the song and i'm glad you liked the fmv.. you wouldn't believe it if i said I also cried when I watched it after being contented with all the editing I did,,,  I just miss them so much,.... :(( :(( :((
@jerqu love the fanfic by the way.... I'll be a good fan and wait patiently for an update... ;;) ;;) ;;)

Hello FD's...happy Sunday morning to ya'll... :-h :-h :-h
and here's another FMV from me.. I have a huge girl crush on Sora that I just have to make this...

I picked the song with a thought that this is what PJS/Leeteuk feels.. :\">
                                                                                                       "It Girl"                                                                              by Jason Derulo

I've been looking under rocks and breaking locks
Just tryna find ya
I've been like a maniac insomniac,
5 steps behind ya
Tell them other girls, they can hit the exit
Check please...
Cause I finally found the girl of... my dreams

Much more than a Grammy award,
That's how much you mean to me

[Chorus:]
You could be my it girl
Baby you're the s**t girl
Lovin' you could be a crime
Crazy how we fit girl,

This is it girl
Give me 25 to life
I just wanna rock all night long,
And put you in the middle of my spotlight
You could be my it girl
You're my biggest hit girl

Let me play it loud
Let me play it loud like...
Oh oh oh oh [x2]
Let me play it loud
Let me play it loud like...
Oh oh oh oh [x2]
Let me play it loud

You can't help but turn them heads
Knockin' them dead
Dropping like flies around you

If I get your body close not letting go
Hoping you're about to

Tell them other guys they can lose your number
You're done!
They don't get another shot cause you're... love drunk!

Like a TV show playing reruns
Every chance I get,
I'm a turn you on

[Chorus:]
You could be my it girl
Baby you're the s**t girl
Lovin' you could be a crime
Crazy how we fit girl
This is it girl
Give me 25 to life
I just wanna rock all-night-long
And put you in the middle of my spotlight