[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest xianlie90

To INDONESIAN Fighting Dimples who don't have paypal account, you can also join the DC 1st Year Rice Wreath Project.. Please check this link below for details on how you make donation: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/j58mvq _________________ Ups topping the 1st page: My wish is: 1. DC & FD always healthy and happy 2. All of FD fellow can always support DC, even after WGM end 3. DC will go for real ;)

Guest pinnavinna

i don't know how to handle the news that this saturday would be DC's last episode.. but one thing for sure #becauseofteukso i can't concentrate at the office today :( :( :(

Guest xianlie90

Ahh.. I miss to post here but only can manage to lurk cuz its so hard to post with mobile... 
Even I can't update page1 these days.. D:

I'm sorry if you can't find new updates from page1 starting from September3rd..

I promise I will update it again (maybe in few days later, worse a week) after they done my room renovation.. so that I can use my PC again..
I'm afraid if I use mobile to edit I'll screw up everything.. 

I knew we all are sad because of the news.. Lets all praying MBC would give us good WGM ending for them..

DC have accompanied my life for almost one year.. Not even one day I ever forget them starting from the first day I know & watch their WGM.. 
I can't count how many times they make me laugh, cry, happy, sad, and many other feeling they gave me... which at the end makes me love them evenmore day by day :)

I wanna traesure them as much as I can.. and I think even later if I'm not so much active like I do now, I would still keep my love for TeukSora :)

IDK what will happen between them in the future.. 
but just like the meaning of FD in page one...
I will always love and support them both individually and as couple no matter how.. 
cuz I believe fate has brought them together in WGM and I hope fate will bring them to reality..
My cheekbones will keep raising with the mention of Dimple Couple!!

And more over, I find this lovely forum, make friend with awesome people like you guys, all because of TeukSora #becausoofteukso

Guest aomesamael

viyra said: mywebfoot said: @k_craze Thank you. Just that, thank you. The author's note. *sigh* gotta deal with the end of WGM DC. @Hanyissi in twitter just labelled it 'DC's Graduation Day' which I really like, so I'm going to keep thinking of it that way. 
Re whether they are hot together? Totally. Sora is young, inexperienced in the physical sense, but she strikes me also as someone honest, sensual and completely accepting of her sexual self. Teuk is ... Teuk. He's 30 y.o. and most definitely experienced and... he can be quite the hound dog (wolf). And I say this as a fan! LOL. Luckily, it's balanced with his gentlemanly ways, so I think he'll treat her with respect. Add love to the mix, and you can see why I am so inspired to write their love scenes. 
Re: Twins. LOL. We wish that on them because they themselves said so, but honestly, one baby at a time is plenty!!!!

teuksoVcrazed said: Hello, DC shippers! I hope it's not too late for me to join this DC Family! I was introduced to Teukie when I started watching Strong Heart Season 1 because of LSG! Whoever said that you can only have one big crush, when there are so many of them, Korean Actors, and Idols! ;)) Anyway, it was also through SH that I started liking the very talented and charismatic SuJu boys! When I learned that Teukie will be joining WGM Season 3, I was kind of hesitant, because, I've only loved JoongBo! I may have been four years late in shipping them, but I strongly believe that they are real-life couples! Like the JoongBo shippers ahead of me, I patiently await the day that they will announce their union! <3

In TeukSo's case-- since I've watched their first episode in a timely manner; I can safely say that I have been smitten by their charm, hook, line and sinker! It's just like going back to meeting your first love for the very first time again! Oh, the joy TeukSo brings to me! I've watched all their episodes from beginning to the most recent; but it still won't satisfy my love for them! So this is what they call an addiction! The kind of addiction where you can only be HIGH with feelings of young love and sweet anticipation... then I don't want any rehabilitation! I'll forever be addicted to them!

What I love the most in this thread, is the bond among DC shippers! May it be true-blue ELFs or plain TeukSo lovers, one can't really tell because Teukie, without even knowing it, has got everyone together to unite! Isn't he the most powerful leader ever?! I just love him dearly! Sora is no less a sweet charmer herself! The more you watch her, the more you want to make it real for her and her Prince! And I can go on and on, about the two of them, and still love them more! They make my face freeze from too much silly-grinning!

Anyway, I hope to be a part of you all, if it's not too much to ask! I just can't be a lurker anymore! Good day/ night, to all!!!
:)>-

#becauseofteukso I am back to welcome all new Fighting Dimples, old friends and lurkers.

First to answer @shymaldita, Teuk went to China directly from Japan, after his performance in A-nation then to MO.A.  It's his usual practice to greet his fans in the country and bid them farewell, so there was nothing to be too skeptical.  But of course, you can treat it as a report to wife/gf of his whereabout.

To all those who find it sad about the coming finale, it is something we all anticipated since episode one.  Whenever there is a start, there must be an end.  The only difference for our Dimple Couple is, during this journey something wonderful happened and they earned something precious in their lives.  In the WGM case, we witnessed a good man got paired up with a pure girl.  In most cases in the entertainment industry, end of episode means goodbye to their temporary colleagues.  But since we are Fighting Dimples, we know that their "job" ends, but NOT their relationship.  From a more positive perspective, we should be glad that their appearance in WGM finally comes to an end.  From then onwards, no one can blame the two's lovey dovey acting, fake, scripted or whatsoever.  Everything in future that we see will be proofs of their real relationship.  More importantly, Sora once said that she'd preferred to do something more initimate like kissing without the cameras around.  When they step down from WGM, the love birds can do whatever they want.  Isn't it wonderful?

#becauseofteukso, I grew into a more mature audience who will not demand to see everything simply because I want to be entertained. As we all know, love birds usually do things which bystanders found it boring and annoying (proved from responses of MC panel and Fighting Junior's cramped fingers), because we cannot take part in it.  Probably this is the reason MBC cut away most of their scenes recently.  Without love, we may act like ordinary viewers and found the "So-sta" clip boring.  But #becauseofteukso, the clip was very precious to us Fighting Dimples as that was a proof that the two is a real couple.  If their lovey dovey moments are meaningful only to themselves, I hope you can join me to be happy about this fact.  As Teukie had said the other day, he will get a copy of all his segments, so we know there must be scenes precious to him but not shown to the public.  SJ had participated in uncountable shows and the boys (or parents) are likely to tape the edited shows for retention.  Why this time Teukie has to disclose that he asked for his copy?

As @mywebfoot had quoted my twitter earlier, end of the Dimple Couple in WGM is just a graduation.  It signifies the end of their awkward, job-related relation.  From the moment they exit, their real story will then begin.  Just like we have graduated from kindergarten, primary school, high school and university, it's true we may lost contact with some friends.  But for those we really really treasure, even we may not be able to meet them as often as in the school days, they are always on our mind and there will be chances to see each other in future.  Now Teukie and Sora will soon to be graduated from their training to be a good husband and wife from WGM, and Teukie will continue his studies as a real man in the coming two years (actually it is just 1 yr and 9 months).  It may sound like a long time if you think about it mentally, but in reality it is very quick.  Once Teukie enters the army, we know the graduation from the army will be close.  If you can share my viewpoints, then please cheer up and happily welcome the finale, be it on this coming Saturday or in soon future.

Sorry for a long post again!  #becauseofteukso I became talkative once again. 

Guest luvallkorea

It was fate Teuk and Sora crossed paths in Strong Heart in June 2011, 3 months later they were coupled in WGM, then fate separated them by MBC strike, they met again after 4 months and they walked together only 7 months in WGM effectively.

Their smile, laughter have brought many joy and love to many FDs all over the world. #becauseofteukso I am grateful for the love that Dimple Couple gave us.
The ending of WGM doesn't mean the end of Teuksora dear FDs. Like Teuk says, it's not an end but AND.

Yes I will probably shed tears when I watch the last episode. But knowing DC I believe their last episode will surprise us. I will look forward to the episode with that positive thought.

Thank you for everyone's insight, discoveries and love for DC.
#becauseofteukso

@Hanyi - the pacifier - a lot of us here need some convincing that the separation really is just the beginning of a new and real chapter of everyone's lives. Just like how TeukSora's relationship jumped from awkward to straightforward when they separated and then reunited. If they were still watching their actions before the strike, there were no more inhibitations when they reunited. So let this separation be the testing ground for both. With all the evidences and circumstances surfacing lately, there is no doubt that they both found happiness in each other while being together in the show. LeeTeuk openly said one time - even tho' it is just a show, when I am filming with her, I feel like she is the only one in my heart.

1 year - 9 months - that would be a short wait if we would be able to keep ourselves busy by thinking a lot about them - how they made us smile, how they made us love them. Such a sweet couple - they did really take our hearts away.

1 year - 9 months would be a test for us too - if we will remain loyal supporters of Dimple Couple. I am sure I will be here no matter what - and I hope to continue to see the rest of you in this thread.

The news came out this weekend is going to be the last episode for our dear Dimple Clouple - and all of a sudden all FDs have disappeared already?  I thought you all promised to be here until the end - it's been hours, I've finished the whole 5 episodes of Panda and this thread has remained quiet.  Given up this early because of frustration?

Guest pinnavinna

@viyra i'm on lurking mode. to check whether theres another news posted in this thread.i try to read @hanyi 's post, and after a few lines, feels sad already. it supposed to give strength but ..i don't know.. :( 'll save the the tears for later, when i get home, back from office

@Viyra, thank you for reminding me of the meaning of sky.. by the way don't worry coz I think we will be on the same boat here even after our DC. I will try my best to keep posting anything that I will find amusing though it is hard that I cannot be able to translate it..I just hope @lazyme2day, @lallinachan can be able to provide us new MV of our DC since it was one of the medicine I had during the strike..

Beautiful people don't lose hope even our DC is having their last episode.. Sora is still in the limelight through her we can have something to spazz and she will definitely be under the shadows of our LT.. Her interviews after will be such a worth of wait even the SJ can be able to give us some news about LT.

so FD's fighting..

@hanyi was right. ..Sora has always wanted something more intimate behind cameras and giving them an " alone " time for themselves can make their relationship stronger before LT enlist.

In my mind right now I'm thinking if LT will bring his pictures with Sora in the army, coz I remember heechul said that he has Sohee pictures in his cabinet while he is in the army...and if LT will be assigned in the office he will definitely be able to browse news about Sora and SJ and sent messages to Sora and when he said that he will have the tape for his personal collection therefore it means he will be watching them while he is in the army....i don't think after 2 years he will watch it...cheer up FD's :)

:)>- :)>-

MBC just confirmed  another  new couple for WGM. I'm more concerned about our DC's final episode. 
I hope they will give our DC a proper "finale". I'm sure Leeteuk and Sora would want to leave something memorable for their fans (hence the 3 days of filming of last episode). 
Me wanting the last episode to be epic is more of a closure for me. I was hoping that it would be one with no mention of "divorce / break-up". More like them...to be continued.

just read the news that the new couple that will replace our DC is mblaq's lee joon and actress oh yeon seo.. the article here >> http://koreanupdates.com/2012/09/06/we-got-married-announces-new-couple-lee-joon-and-oh-yeon-seo/

*well i guess i really will stop watching wgm after our DC's farewell, cz i dont have any interest about the new couples on season 4, gotta find some new variety shows to watch on saturday... (:|

and @viyra dont worry, i am sure a lot of FDs will still visit this forum and get delusional together here.. like me, cz this is the best place where we can be delusional as much as we want about our DC  :D

i will try my best to keep active here (even the school has started again #:-S), beside i really like reading all of FDs delusional chat here, and of course will keep waiting for 2 years until all of our FDs wishes become a reality !! muahahahahahaaa..
:)) :)) :))

moschila said: MBC just confirmed  another  new couple for WGM. I'm more concerned about our DC's final episode. 
I hope they will give our DC a proper "finale". I'm sure Leeteuk and Sora would want to leave something memorable for their fans (hence the 3 days of filming of last episode). 
Me wanting the last episode to be epic is more of a closure for me. I was hoping that it would be one with no mention of "divorce / break-up". More like them...to be continued.

Guest iamahlyzza

ahhh..so the moment we've known to happen will soon happen this saturday..but we know deep in our hearts that the end of their reel relationship is just the beginning of their real journey..they may not be together and may be far away from each other for a while, we believe that fate will ALWAYS find its way for two people to be together in the end if they are destined to be for each other..
them being chosen as a couple in wgm is also fated to be..them being so fitted for each other that they made so much difference from what the usual 'married couple' is..that's how destiny worked for them..this couple showed us the bf/gf vibe and not the husband/wife feeling that's why i BELIEVE IN TEUKSORA!
now, all of us have to do is support them fully..the ending of wgm only marks the BEGINNING of how we remain LOYAL to these twoso friends, let's face this NEW JOURNEY with teuki nd sora-shi hand-in-hand and with the hopes of a better tomorrow for both of them!

Guest mywebfoot

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm quiet because I've been super busy, but also because I feel like I'm in a state of limbo.
I'm excited about getting another ep from Teukso, but thanks to MBC's vicious slicing down of Teukso time these last few weeks, I don't know whether to expect a buffett or a grain of rice. 
But it is also the last ep, and Teukie said they filmed lots for their final ep, so that means they filmed knowing that it was their last ep. That in itself should make the episode worth expecting, whether long or short. But MBC... has a (another) new couple to intro. So I don't know what to think.
But it's a new ep! But it's the last ep. See what I mean about limbo?? LOL, I need to get my real life back. 
Best news in the past few days has been the announcement of the online release of footage. If they are as awesome as this set (Sosta!!!! Boyfriend!!!!. Forever!!!) then YAY. Funny that I am looking forward to that more than to Saturday. 
Can I just say, that everytime I hear about Lee Joon and (some actress) "replacing" Lee Teuk and Sora my mind goes,"NOT replacing!!! It won't be the SAME!!" They ARE taking over their slot, but Teukso is not replaceable. Humph. And not with an A$$ like Lee Joon. Sorry LJ fans, just my opinion.

viyra said: The news came out this weekend is going to be the last episode for our dear Dimple Clouple - and all of a sudden all FDs have disappeared already?  I thought you all promised to be here until the end - it's been hours, I've finished the whole 5 episodes of Panda and this thread has remained quiet.  Given up this early because of frustration?

Guest luvallkorea

The new couple will join only on 15 September as what the articles says:
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/lee-joon-and-oh-yeon-seo-to-replace-leeteuk-and-kang-sora-on-we-got-married

Given that I hope MBC will not give us a grain of rice but a buffet (like @mywebfoot said). Maybe Teuk wanted to give MBC some 'fan' pressure by saying on a program that they filmed for 3 days. It is odd to have the cast announce that they have wrapped filming before the official news from the horse's mouth. LOL!

Teuk said that he announce on 14 Sep his enlistment date because he will only get THE letter on that day. hm wonder he will spill the beans - his 100% real girlfriend - his sky, Sora.