[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

dear all..teukso couple started shooting WGM TODAY !!!

here is the twitter message from one shop 

망고식스 ‏@Mangosix_kr망고식스 가로수길 점에서 MBC 우결 이특 강소라 커플씬 촬영이 있었답니다. 파업으로 중단됐던 우결 방송이 재개된다니깐 많이 시청해보시고 망고식스 가로수길 점도 꼭 확인해보세요.

That was fast, seems like we can watch them together with woojong this 16th. I hope some detective FDs can capture photo of them dating, just miss them so much! Hehe :D

Guest robinblue91

omooo! this week is full of good news! yayiee! can't wait....hoping to wake up tomorrow to see some pictures!

Guest lallinachan

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot for sharing all the good news and everything.

I am mieru and I am new to this soompi layout. nice meeting you all.

To thank you all, I would like to share the gif I have created.

much much much thanks~~~

Just for fun..

^_^

tumblr_m4m0gsGWrQ1rx20ito3_250.gif

tumblr_m4m0gsGWrQ1rx20ito2_250.gif

tumblr_m4mmwn6jCj1rx20ito1_400.gif

Guest Hanyi

For sure DC will appear in the June 16 episode. It was said in yesterday's news that MBC will air the Woojung's wedding and they have to shoot new stuff for DC, who has no available stock. BOTH couples will be shown. You may check my post yesterday. 
 Mango Six is a restaurant In Shinsa Dong, Gangnam. I can't confirm but recall Dimple House is in Gangnam, right? I guess DC met here first and then go elsewhere. About the restaurant: (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g294197-d2067899-Reviews-Mango_Six_Cafe-Seoul.html)

Guest Hanyi

Let's be patient for one more week and we can meet our Dimple Couple again!

MBC just announced its last replacement of WGM on 9 June:

안녕하세요 우리 결혼했어요 담당자입니다.

우리 결혼했어요를 사랑해주시는 시청자 여러분 감사합니다!

6월 9일 토요일은 쇼! 음악중심 방송으로 인해 결방 될 예정입니다!

Guest elijawol

wow!!!!thank you for the news FD..im really excited!!!!!!thats is a very good news from MBC..1 week to go and we can finally see them!!!!!i just want to ask..is there a live stream of WGM in the phillippines?what time and channel?thank you in advance!!!

Thanks for the latest updates!!! My heart is healing from the news that our dimple couple are back (but not anticipating his enlistment that is looming close... sob! sob!!!). Can't wait for upcoming epis.. I don't think these two will be awkward, Teuk will definitely make Sora comfortable and the Fighting Juniors are close by.. Now, will there be more Donghai Eunseo parts?

I truly could not believe that WGM was getting cancelled, truly, truly broke my heart... I mean MBC has had hits with this show, luckily it's back!!!

... Just ignore the haters, don't waste your time with them, they help bring views, publicity to those the hate... God bless them and us all.

mangso six left message again..anyone can trans?tq

망고식스 ‏@Mangosix_kr

망고식스 본사입니다. MBC 우결 이특 강소라 커플씬 촬영이 망고식스 가로수길점에서 있었던 것은 사실이 아니었던걸로 확인되었습니다. 사실확인을 제대로 못하고 트윗한 점 사죄드립니다. 아울러 관계자분들께도 죄송하구요. 앞으로 이런일이 없도록 하겠습니다.

Guest elijawol

Rough translation : it means the shooting about leeteuk ang kang sora in mango six is not true and they are apologizing for the miss information.

If somebody here can translate it word for word it will be awesome.tnx

^ Thanks for the link. I think we have to vote in all categories and then click "voting complete" and then click "confirm" in order for our vote to be counted? Because afterwards it says we can only vote once a day. Currently Leeteuk is in 2nd place for 20s Variety Star.

Guest Xiao Zhen

Just shoot them in their apartment/home..no need to wander around the neighborhood.

many of the past couples had the best scenes at home.

they still have to play the piano in their house - staying home is much better.  But of course, with the missed time, they have to have activities together - and one of them is spending time together - alone - somewhere - where they can just throw their clothes away - like what husband wanted.  A honeymoon where there are lots of trees and big sea so they can go fishing. ;)

marssq - we meet when we really have to, right?