The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest dibbieS

hi, i'm new here. I really adore their very close friendship. I just hope they end it up in marriage :D *I can, can't I?*Nice to meet you sunbaenim. Your postings really make my day :)

hi, i'm new here. I really adore their very close friendship. I just hope they end it up in marriage

:D

*I can, can't I?*

Nice to meet you sunbaenim. Your postings really make my day :)

Welcome dear!!! Have a lot of fun here and enjoy our delulu hahaha :x

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

@NaryeL
Shinhye came to Chéngdū yesterday night and now she is having CF event wiht JKS.
CNBLUE will attend the concert held in Beijing tomorrow. other than YongHwathree brothers is on the flight coming to Beijing, YongHwa will come here tomorrow morning.
but it needs to take 3 hours flight from Chéngdū to Beijing. so it seems that ShinHye and CNBLUE would not meet each other in China.

Olla @gilang.unthari_fcaf and @dibbieDoolier welcome to ths wonderful thread and enjoy spazzing here  >:D< :x :)
tumblr_mswjitT7xG1r6ehyuo1_500.gif
@elinaelina which photo? Hahahaha i knw right? ;)But elina you just said tht it's funny bt why you gave me awesome and not a LOL :-? Hahaha just kidding,... :D

Let's dance Mr. Dooley, looks like you forget everything around you. You have fun right? Let's keep the thread alive Yo!!
giphy.gif
cr: to the owner of the gifs

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

dibbieDoolier said: hi, i'm new here. I really adore their very close friendship. I just hope they end it up in marriage :D *I can, can't I?*Nice to meet you sunbaenim. Your postings really make my day :)

Guest dibbieS

If you do this @ plus the name so mention the person? Like on facebook thing? I really new about this haha.And I can not stop laughing looking out those pictures *LOL*

I'm from Indonesia. Is there anyone from the same country? I'm just guessing by the name :D

This is my first time join this kind of forum xixi. And really amazing that you all have a great heart like your idols :)

I just read my timeline on facebook and one of my friend is Jong Hyun's fan and she said "Ajong, can't you do the selca with prettier girl??"

Well, that made me a little bit sad. Just by finding out he posted that picture, makes me want to scream and said "Yyaaaaa..it is sooo cute! You are friend with her too!"

I really hope they can bump each other more often.

sonjawong0214_213c said: @NaryeL
Shinhye came to Chéngdū yesterday night and now she is having CF event wiht JKS.
CNBLUE will attend the concert held in Beijing tomorrow. other than YongHwathree brothers is on the flight coming to Beijing, YongHwa will come here tomorrow morning.
but it needs to take 3 hours flight from Chéngdū to Beijing. so it seems that ShinHye and CNBLUE would not meet each other in China.

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

NaryeL said: sonjawong0214_213c said: @NaryeL

@NaryeL‌ lol what the heck?is it the wire of shinhye's mic is connected to pinochio?or what?if not it is not funny anymore..hehe.just stupid funny picture..mianhae dooliers for my words..hahaha.the picture just made my day...can i make it as my dp picture..?but i think cant..hahahaha.can i laugh for whole night...who is the person that edited this picture.can i learn from him/her to make this funny picture..hahahaha =)) =)) =))

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

7) If they are married with another man/woman in the future wht type of husband/ wife do you want for them?
Can ShinHye married with MinHyuk / JongHyun instead...I really love her and I love my boys too!!!!!!! :x

NurIzzS said: @NaryeL‌ lol what the heck?just stupid funny picture..mianhae dooliers for my words..hahaha.the picture just made my day...can i make it as my dp picture..?but i think cant..hahahaha.can i laugh for whole night...who is the person that edited this picture.can i learn from him/her to make this funny picture..hahahaha =)) =)) =))