The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest chinita

Also, I would like to welcome @misty07 who seems to be experiencing HS withdrawal syndrome. Don’t worry dear, what you’re feeling is normal, many Dooliers are still on that stage even though we have seen HS several months ago. The exciting part is, you’ll be surprised on what YOU CAN and YOU CAN’T DO in the coming days.

For example:

YOU CAN’T DO list:

1. You CAN’T watch other dramas

2. If you can watch other drama, I bet you CAN’T finish it

YOU CAN DO list:

1. You CAN rewatch Heartstrings for the nth time

2. You CAN enhance your creative skills by doing collage, gifs, PS pics, etc. about the Dooleys

@anamikaela: I totally agree with your YOU CAN'T DO and YOU CAN DO list. I think many of us are still not over Heartstrings . . . and especially our love for the Magnetic Gummy Chummy Dooley couple.

Btw got my HS DVDs today! I was hoping that it would be as fancy as the YAB collection with nice box and a souvenir, but it is not so. Aside from the series' DVDs, are are 2 other DVDs . . . but as I got to ep1, i just went on watching until I got to the end of the DVD at ep3. Will try to open later ^_^

Hope they get nominated as a couple. Only Shin . . . perhaps he is new to MBC.

And @citaphils, hope you are better. Also caught the flu last week . . . it's that time of the year :wacko: Take care!

Guest yshinzzang

@EmotionalStar

Thank you for the link *quoted image*, About your query, I don't think that they were celebrating Yong Hwa's birthday during that time. The BTS is took place during the filming of

episode 15 so probably the cake is a congratulatory gift from fans or staff for the last filming of HS. I think the guy who blew the candles with Yong Hwa is their episode director at that time. And it does not looked like Min hyuk who was holding the cake. Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong *quoted image*

To All the regular posters here, thank you for always diligently sharing those wonderful and yummy bits bout our Dooley couple! You never fail in putting a smile on my lips!

Hi Doolier!

Long time no talk^^

HS BTS3 during the filming of episode15 is correct.

DC gall(Yonghwa) celebrate cake to Yonghwa. So shinhye wasn't scene.

@yongshinwillbetrue... Hi^^ I'm Korean fan of Yonghwa and also Dooley couple.

Sorry I shoud say that...

most of Yonghwa fans disgust delusion fandom( include in't goguma stuff fandom)

As far as know some delusion people(korean goguma gardener)intendedly present a gift couple ring and

then force a put a ring on his finger in Yonghwa's fan signing day(Hazzys acc.)lately.

They make an exibition of themself from DC YH Gall at that time..

So we don't trust that couple stuff of Goguma.

People says, Yonghwa was stick to his brief & role(wgm)

I think anamikaela , citaphils and old doolier are very wise men.^^

I hope you trust your faith!

I have some question!

Sometime I want to uplode image and stuff of dooley(translate article),

but i have no permit by thread. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Happy shipping in Dooley!!!

Guest bluehacci

Hi Doolier!

Long time no talk^^

HS BTS3  shows  during the filming of episode15 was correct. 

DC gall(Yonghwa) celebrate cake to Yonghwa. So shinhye wasn't scene.

@yongshinwillbetrue... Hi^^  I'm Korean fan of  Yonghwa and also Dooley couple.

Sorry I  shoud say that...

most of Yonghwa's fans digust delusion fandom(goguma stuff include in't fandom)

As far as know some delusion people(korean goguma gardener)intendedly

present a gift couple ring and then force a put a ring on his finger in Yonghwa's fan signing(Hazzy acc)lately.

They make an exibition of onself  from DC YH'sGall at that time..

So we don't  trust  that couple stuff of Goguma.

People says, Yonghwa was stick to his brief & role(wgm)

I think anamikaela , citaphils and old doolier are very wise.^^

I hope you trust your faith!  

I have sone question!

Sometime I want to uplode image and stuff of dooley(translate article), but  i have no permit  by thread. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Happy shipping in Dooley!!!

I think You can upload any stuff of Dooley at here, so it is permit by MOD .......

or http://thedooleycouple.freeforums.org/   <= Do you know? second house of Hearties tongue.gif

Guest misty07

Almost done with backreading the pages and can't help but voice my admiration to everyone. I lovethe pictures, the gifs, and the links that was posted, the doolesions andrationalizations also of the respect that I can sense from everyone...gladto have found and joined this thread...rolleyes.gif

@anamikaela: you’redefinitely right, i’m suffering from HS withdrawal, and this seems to be myHSA! I did try to watch another drama so to see if I could get over the "lovebird couple", butwasn’t able to finish it... I ended up watching Hearstrings againlaugh.gif

my fellow Dooliers!!! Just dropping by to find out if the farm was sold yet???!!! you know what I am talking about, right? Am I off-topic? Of course not! Love all the pics - and of course, every article!!!

See you back at the Hamptons! muah!!!!!

Guest _ObNoXiOuS_

~~dont throw stones on me hearties, i know i havent been around for quite sometime.... 

but seeing this house stood off the repairs and made it even stronger is really peace-settling! although i dont have anything spazz-worthy to post {or even share at that}, sorry but this is just too much to bear... i need to spazz! big time! lol... as always, thank you to the "architects and engineers' of the house, who have selflessly contributed to the reconstruction by errr.....! whoa! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

~~so, im cutting it short, here are a few things that i have noticed in these videos:

1.) Shin Hye's tries so hard to supress her giggles {unsuccessfully did so}-- reminds me of the old days when i have once been in love haha... was it just me in love or you also did so at one point in your lives hearties? i mean, no matter how hard you try not to smile, laugh, giggle when your special one is around, you just cant understand why   its not happening! coz you end up doing these uncontrollably..^^

2.) Yong Hwa always look at Shin Hye's reaction then gives off that killer smirk... after which, he looks around to see how others are reacting? nice try my boy, its all caught on camera, and its as raw as it can be... if that is not the look/smile of love, then tell me what is it? ^^

~~ahhhwww, i havent gotten over! i dont wanna get over! there is no cure to this, only adding up piles and piles of fuel to the fire! {stops here, lol}

to my fellow birdies, hearties and dooliers {you know who you are} likewise to the new addition to the family, *hugsyahall*

Happy Holidays! Let's stay warm this Xmas eh? 

Guest yongshinwilbetrue

@yshinzzang...hi..nice to know you..i dont know what to  reply your comment...just saying no comment because im scared my word  might be go into wrong interpret by others and not suitable to post here  since all of us keep saying watch out with spy or non dooliers...

@anamikaela....hmm..i wonder why you said i am sad and torn and not confident?i really didnt get what you mean...what i know now i am not sad and enjoy  dooley cp friendship..i can  accept whatever their relation now and maybe they will not be a couple for now or future...same like you guys. i also enjoy their  friendship and chemistry...maybe yes...im not 100 percent confident on their relation to be turn into real lover because i want to be grounded and control myself not to be fanatic in shipping...i think you said like that to me because of my post like "yongshin is real lover, yongshin will be true..etc.." or maybe my post or my word too much here?or maybe you guys think i am not yongshin/dooley cp shipper and spy from others fan..if it so,i dont know how to make you believe me that im the one of dooley cp shipper..only God knows who i am...sorry if my word a bit harsh but i am straightforward and sensitive and emotional(just like yonghwa..<_<) person but i do it to make it clear..sorry for what im saying and i said this not because i want to start a "war" with you or others..i just want to make clear what im really thinking and feeling...sorry ana..please, dont get me wrong...sorry100x if my word make you hurt or make you mad...sorry1000x....and the dooliers also..sorry100x... hopefully after im said this our good relationship remain the same in this thread..forgive me100x...*i can accept what ever punishment you give to me*..God bless all of us..

Guest citaphils

Good morning, Dooliers!

@yshinzzang...welcome back here..i just love what you wrote, thank you...hmmmm....what a revelation..keep on posting here..

@ana..thank you for always being here when  you are needed..LOL..rescue 911...and yes, i am one of those Dooliers who don't have the interest to watch other dramas, i started some but didn't finish it, i always end up rewatching HS and those fanmade MVs..

@chinita..thank you..besides the bad weather here, i blame the dooley bts for my sickness..hehe..i'm alright now although i still have cough..

@obnoxious...i agree with your observations...it spells LOVE....i just love the fact that they make each other laugh and that's  what  i enjoy the most...

@viyra...it wasn't sold yet, perhaps nobody is interested to make  a bid,....i guess its sinking so badly now and many  passengers  wandering, torn, in denial

@yongshinwilbetrue...i was the one who said  that you are sad, torn and not confident...i'm sorry if i offended you but i was just saying what i honestly feel about your POV....please avoid comparing the dooley couple with other fandom just what @ana said..we are not in competition..avoid reading other stuff if you don't have the courage of the effect it will have on you...peace and cheers..

Here's a photo collage of episode 15.. Because I miss you...

becauseimissyoucollagewithsig.png

another collage...

thespecialgirlintheworldcollage2.png 

CR. TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS OF THE PICTURES..THANK YOU.

Good morning, Dooliers!

@yshinzzang...welcome back here..i just love what you wrote, thank you...hmmmm....what a revelation..keep on posting here..

@ana..thank you for always being here when the you are needed..LOL..rescue 911...and yes, i am one of those Dooliers who don't have the interest to watch other dramas, i started some but didn't finish it, i always end up rewatching HS and those fanmade MVs..

@chinita..thank you..besides the bad weather here, i blame the dooley bts for my sickness..hehe..i'm alright now although i still have cough..

@obnoxious...i agree with your observations...it spells LOVE....i just love the fact that they make each other laugh and that's  what  i enjoy the most...

@viyra...it wasn't sold yet, perhaps nobody is interested to make  a bid,....i guess its sinking so badly now and many  passengers  wandering, torn, in denial

@yongshinwilbetrue...i was the one who said  that you are sad, torn and not confident...i'm sorry if i offended you but i was just saying what i honestly feel about your POV....please avoid comparing the dooley couple with other fandom just what @ana said..we are not in competition..avoid reading other stuff if you don't have the courage of the effect it will have on you...peace and cheers..

Here's a photo collage of episode 15.. Because I miss you...

*quoted image*

another collage...

*quoted image* 

CR. TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS OF THE PICTURES..THANK YOU.

@citaphils - so the farm was so affected by the current drought situation??>?? well, better consult a good farmer then for future good harvest!!

Guest chinita

@citaphils - so the farm was so affected by the current drought situation??>?? well, better consult a good farmer then for future good harvest!!

@viyra: a good harvest for PF?! Are you sure? . . . I would rather that they uproot all their plants (their feelings, seeds, etc) with this drought, and plant again with new plant (i.e. another pairing) :rolleyes:

Guest anamikaela

@hepitwins – Some fellow dooliers said that there’s no official announcement from MBC yet so let’s be hopeful that the rumors are false because YH and SH deserve some awards.

@chinita – Actually there are more but I just listed 2 as examples. Hehe! The effect of our Dooley couple to us is really amazing… Congrats for your HS DVD! I really hope they get some awards for HS, they deserve it…

@yshinzzang – Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! Allow me to share this article with you CLICK HERE

@bluehacci – Thank you for ushering a fellow doolier to our own nest!

@Akoya – Thank you for dropping by and I agree with the “couple” look, it seems that those stares are for each other only… hehe!

@misty07 – Good job for taking the time to backread! Those pages are priceless… It is so true that when you start watching another drama, you end up watching HS again and again and again… haha!

@viyra – Thank you for visiting this thread! We miss you here and at the Hamptons… recently, I’ve seen few things that I think contributed more to the drought.

@_0bN0Xi0us_ - It’s ok nox, I know you’re busy especially with your new post. The reactions of our Dooley couple for each scene especially during the kiss scenes say a lot. I just love their loving stares, their echoing laughters, their priceless smiles, and more. Those BTS are evidences of how close they are for REAL...

@yongshinwillbetrue – As @citaphils stated, she’s the one who said that you seem to be sad, torn and not confident.I know where she’s coming from and she already addressed your post. If you think that I have offended you by making you feel like a non-believer and a spy, I apologize but if you read my post on the previous page, it is very clear that I just wanted you to remain grounded like what Dooliers are. I don’t think I have stated anything about you being a spy, I hope it is clear dear. Like I said, we can be hopeful, we can dream about them but let’s not claim anything about the real score between our Dooley couple. We also don’t want to pressure them. hehe! Don’t worry, I am not mad and I don’t think I have the reason to. I believe, in the world of Dooliers, no one is above or below the others so I think, punishments do not exist in this Dooley couple thread except if you violate some rules of soompi. So there, I hope everything is clear as crystal. Cheers!

Guest emmy_shin

@yongshinwillbetrue.......don't worry Dooliers don't give punishment, just avoid comparing our couple to others. continue to believe in their friendship. that is the most important for now.

@ana.......thank you for always visiting the thread.

@misty07......happy back reading....and welcome to the family.

@yshinzzang......nice to see you here again. I hope you will always visit the thread and post whatever you POV or news about the Dooleys from Korea.

@Obi.....Thank you for dropping even you are super duper busy.

@hepi.....thank you for posting the link of the MBC Drama Awards  best couple nominee.

I can't believe this.:crazy:  How come they are not nominated? They have the best on screen chemistry . I noticed that most of the nominees are the older ones.....the Dooley Sunbaes. Are MBC trying not to include the Dooley Couple to give way to the more seniors pairing? If it is, then it's not fair. The reason why Heartstrings is a big hit to the international fans is because of the chemistry of Dooley Couple.

For me they are the no. 1

catsHSnum1c.jpg

0df3d7ca7bcb0a461acde5666b63f6246a60af86-1.jpg

catsHSnum1a-1.jpg

Good day Dooliers......

Guest mfea4567

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!!!

:angry:

MBC Drama Awards Best Couple nominees

should i say..i hate MBC now?? yes i hate u..MBC!!

Was their preferences based on ratings?  They obviously don't know what the meaning of "Best Couple" so they can go ahead and keep their award.  We don't need a trophy or a title to tell us that our Dooley Couple are the best drama couple of 2011 because we know they are and that's good enough for me.

Guest chinita

What does MBC have against Heartstrings? First it reduces its episodes from 16 to 15, then now the Heartstrings couple is not included in its list of Couple of the Year. Why? Why?

Well, perhaps this is a challenge for us to make our Gummy Chummy Dooley Couple the #1 couple ever!

Guest bluehacci

I felt so unfair to her ......after the accident, She endured the pain tears.gif to return for shooting HT to keep up the progress of filming without taking a break or lament.....I think Yong will do something to Hye  cool.gif

99.gif   Comfort song  

tears.gifGive me a smile, Don't be sad

It's going to be alright. Don't shed a tear

The song that I am singing now

I hope that it can bring you a bit of comfort

Give me a smile, Don't get hurt

It's going to be alright, although you are going through a hard time now

Time will pass

Everything will look up again

smile.gifGive me a smile

I am right here by your side

I love you, can you hear my heart?

Close your eyes

No matter what, I believe you

I am always here for you

biggrin.gifGive me a smile, look into my eyes

I love you, I have always been looking at your heart

It has never changed

You can lean on my shoulders

Take a rest,

wub.gifGive me a smile.

I am here for you,

me who believes in you

always and forever.

99.gif

New kiss BTS

http://www.dailymoti...ilms#from=embed 

http://www.dailymoti...ilms#rel-page-1

Thanks cr: cb3401

Guest checkinout

Hello Dooliers!

Dropping by to express my unhappiness with MBC as well for not including our couple in the nominations for best couple. tongue2.gif I feel so bad for our couple, but....

thank goodness for all the HS BTS postings to keep me spazzing! Have you seen this longer version of the kiss BTS with English subtitles? They were so shy and cute and giggly... totally warmed my heart....

It's ok, Yong Hwa and Shin Hye do not need public recognition on how real a 'couple' they are because their friendship is genuine. They'll get plenty of other awards for their many other talents, AND have their close friendship to lean back on. :wub:

Guest spring_day

Hello Dooliers!

Dropping by to express my unhappiness with MBC as well for not including our couple in the nominations for best couple. tongue2.gif I feel so bad for our couple, but....

thank goodness for all the HS BTS postings to keep me spazzing! Have you seen this longer version of the kiss BTS with English subtitles? They were so shy and cute and giggly... totally warmed my heart....

It's ok, Yong Hwa and Shin Hye do not need public recognition on how real a 'couple' they are because their friendship is genuine. They'll get plenty of other awards for their many other talents, AND have their close friendship to lean back on. :wub:

cio,

same with you, at first i also felt kinda sad, but, in the end i felt ok...no bitterness or anger at all. -_-

mainly because, i do not want them to be under public scrutiny...esp. with whatever they have right now.

their friendship, i believe is not for public consumption and i am pretty sure they themselves prefer it that way.

the recent deluge of new bts vids are enough to convince me that they truly cherish each other. their vids

are evidences of how happy and comfortable they are with each other. i just hope that wherever fate will

take them, they will continue to regard each other as "friends" (capable of falling in love? :wub: - now my

dooleysional mind is trying to kick in...better stop now :lol: ) Dooliers, Fighting!

edit: @anamikaela - as always DAEBAK post below! Your dooleysional mind is really something! :wub: + :w00t: = :lol: