The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest annabella_zulaikha

PARK SHIN HYE "PINOCCIO"
tumblr_nnh46sXdAK1siir1xo1_500.gif
tumblr_nnh46sXdAK1siir1xo2_500.gif
tumblr_nnh46sXdAK1siir1xo3_500.gif
cr to owner

I Read Some Fan Comment Shin Hye Will Return Korea From Hawaii By Today Or Tomorrow.. But I Think Today Their Will Leave Hawaii  Coz No Latest Pic From Shin Hye Or Hyorim About The Vacation.. 

Guest annabella_zulaikha

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Veteran Guests of “Running Man”
The Ace. The Giraffe. The Tiger. Sound familiar? They’re nicknames for some of the cast members of “Running Man,” the reality-variety show that delivers pandemonium with incredible challenges in every episode; things are guaranteed cray-cray on their turf, and I love every minute of it. Even the biggest pop stars and most intimidating actors are reduced to a screaming, blithering, mudslinging mess – an altogether deliciously entertaining experience.

class="p1" style="margin: 0px; padding: 20px 0px 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"JUNG YONG HWA
Screen-shot-2014-10-21-at-10.04.18-PM-30

Episodes #7, 11, 17, 35, 36, 72, 73, 104, 127, 129, 186 (11 episodes).

Updated on April 28, 2015: Jung Yong Hwa has been on another episode of “Running Man” -episode 242 (April 12, 2015)- making his total 12.

The true veteran guest of Running Man, rocker and actor Jung Yong Hwa, has been on the show so many times, he’s considered part of the Running Man family (they call him Super Guest or Idol Ace).

He’s got a credit I’d frame on my wall (and Instagram), too: Jung Yong Hwa’s one of the few guests to have ever torn off Kim Jong Kook’s (aka the Tiger’s) name tag. He even dedicated the win to his parents; cute. Yong Hwa has the most wins (a total of seven) for any guest. 

Just watch him get his game face on:

Screen-shot-2014-10-21-at-10.46.41-PM-30

Favorite Moments:

Screen-shot-2014-10-23-at-12.13.20-AM-54

Episode 7: There was that picture-taking challenge. And Yong Hwa’s impromptu performance of “I’m a Loner” when Ji Suk Jin (aka Big Nose) and Haha stumbled upon a CNBLUE fan on the streets of Seoul. Sweet.

yong-hwa-collage-tear-540x361.jpg

Episode 127: This was the episode in which the aforementioned tearing of the Tiger’s name tag gloriously took place. Yong Hwa was teamed up with fellow CNBLUE member Lee Jong HyunSimon Dominic (Supreme Team), Lee Ki Kwang (BEAST), and Song Ji Hyo (Running Man cast).

cnblue-ep-collage-540x361.jpg

Episode 186: The entire CNBLUE quad appeared on the show (members had appeared on the show individually before), forming a particularly visually-friendly team onscreen.  Both CNBLUE and the Running Man camps (including guest, actress Shim Eun Kyung) recruited extra team members from the crowd, while Running Man teams struggled to get ogling CNBLUE fangirls to focus.

Source: soompi

Guest annabella_zulaikha

PARK SHIN HYE (PINOCCIO)
10408534_789185831119231_727498674511266
cr to owner pic

Soon PSH  Will Be The Prettiest  Bride.. Cant Wait For The Day..tumblr_mkrfnnBktu1rca3ido1_500.gif

Guest annabella_zulaikha

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[FANCAM] CN BLUE-HEY YOU AT BAEKSANG 48TH ARTS AWARDS 2012

cr to owner

I Just Love This Moment.. 
tumblr_m34emeNxxz1rnlyi2o2_500.gif

PLEASE HELP SHIN HYE ALSO WIN THIS AWARD IF YOU BELIEVE SHE INSPIRE YOU ANYHOW THROUGH HER JOB, SOCIAL ACTIVITES , Or JUST FOR BEING SHIN HYE                                                                                VOTE
 There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hour. http://y.vdfly.com/ it's free

Guest erna20_stv

Ahh.. kinda missed them... Yong is already joined instagram. Can't wait him to start follow uri princess account. . Uuuu that would be a greatest thing happened in IG. Kekeke

Guest annabella_zulaikha

Soompi is migrating to new forum and this current thread is only temporary until migration finish

Miss the old threads and miss our Yongshin 

Ya.. I Also Miss The Old YongShin Thread.. Omaigad !!!! 

Guest annabella_zulaikha

Shinhye donated 40 million won through Food for the Hungry to Nepal

As Your Fan We So Proud Of You

waaaaa finally got to signed up in this forum because of the new thread thats happening right now.. my heart aches when i keep on clicking my booked marked official dooley couple thread and when it wasnt working.. i soo love reading this since last year.. haha.. hehe.. hi Guys.. im a Huge fan of Yongshin/Dooley couple ., hoping for many post soon, im just glad yong hwa is on IG right now.. have a blessed day!

Archived