Survival Audition Kpop Star

Guest lol00

It keep came up registration failed =.=

When I tried to submit button , its keep "signing up failed please try again later ..

I tried google chrome , IE , firefox to register , its still the same problem....

*sigh..... maybe the got just don't wanna give me a chance to audition

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melvin_akinaspeedstarz

I WILL BE THE FIRST FILIPINO EVERYONE *^_^* the name is Melvin Hero Sobrepena if you are curious of how I look like lol

I WILL BE THE FIRST FILIPINO AMERICAN *^_^* if you are interested in how I look like message me lol

credentials

-dance for 6 years

-trained with Jabba and the family royale

-in grooveology dance crew

-trained with Brandon "Knowbody" Greathouse who also trained dtrix hes trained everyone in cali lol

-Trained in seoul with JK dance studio and learned some choreo from Shinwhas choreographer

-ballet, popping, locking, ticking, locking, hip hop, tutting, contemporary, freestyle

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

I WILL BE THE FIRST FILIPINO EVERYONE *^_^* the name is Melvin Hero Sobrepena if you are curious of how I look like lol

I WILL BE THE FIRST FILIPINO AMERICAN *^_^* if you are interested in how I look like message me lol

credentials

-dance for 6 years

-trained with Jabba and the family royale

-in grooveology dance crew

-trained with Brandon "Knowbody" Greathouse who also trained dtrix hes trained everyone in cali lol

-Trained in seoul with JK dance studio and learned some choreo from Shinwhas choreographer

-ballet, popping, locking, ticking, locking, hip hop, tutting, contemporary, freestyle

are you good looking and tall?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

If what he said is really true then he's out-matched like 99% of all the competitors who's going to dance.

Good luck dude and btw, you typed locking twice :D

^ I know right? :lol:

If he really got all this training, then he's going to be a beast on this show. If they don't pick him then I'll be really disappointed.

^ I know right?  :lol:

If he really got all this training, then he's going to be a beast on this show. If they don't pick him then I'll be really disappointed.

Yeah, absolutely right, all of those training from professional dancers are probably what's definitely going to win him that competition, if he's telling a lie...then I don't see what he can achieve from it :D 

But good luck to everyone who's going to audition and I still haven't registered yet >.>

Guest May_evey

ummm.. i still confuse with the ARS option :'(

i mean..  i can successfully call the ARS, and there's sandara's voice greeting and give some information, BUT it's in korean language, so i don't understand what she said at all, and i don't know what should i do with that. i don't know when i must type my number, record my voice, and else. 

so what should i do? 

i want to send my singing video to SBS but my connection is very very lame, so i choose the ARS,

i hope someone here can help meee T_T

ummm.. i still confuse with the ARS option :'(

i mean..  i can successfully call the ARS, and there's sandara's voice greeting and give some information, BUT it's in korean language, so i don't understand what she said at all, and i don't know what should i do with that. i don't know when i must type my number, record my voice, and else. 

so what should i do? 

i want to send my singing video to SBS but my connection is very very lame, so i choose the ARS,

i hope someone here can help meee T_T

Yeah, that's the only thing that REALLY sucks, for the singers it's just best if you register at the SBS website and post your videos up if you're unfamiliar with Korean, because if you're familiar with Korean then just call the number and you're a-OK, but if you're not familiar with Korean, register at the SBS website (Link can be found at the first page of this topic) and just post a video up :D Most people have done it.

Yeah, that's the only thing that REALLY sucks, for the singers it's just best if you register at the SBS website and post your videos up if you're unfamiliar with Korean, because if you're familiar with Korean then just call the number and you're a-OK, but if you're not familiar with Korean, register at the SBS website (Link can be found at the first page of this topic) and just post a video up :D Most people have done it.

The registration always failed ph34r.gif

Guest IsInsaneJungle

The registration always failed *quoted image*

Sigh....my registration is also.....ALWAYS A MAJOR FAIL. *teethchatter* I really, really want to give a shot at this audition as well as MBC Star Audition which I missed its first season. (major sigh)

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

If what he said is really true then he's out-matched like 99% of all the competitors who's going to dance.

Good luck dude and btw, you typed locking twice :D

^ I know right?  :lol:

since sm is involved, he probably has to be at least decent looking.

age also matters. how old is he.

Guest smileycenter

Sometimes it's not even enough to have all those years of training and be good looking. If you have a blank personality and don't have charisma and that "it" factor they're looking for (and who the hell knows what they're looking for at a certain time), then bye bye. :/.

All we can do for ourselves is practice hard, not be intimidated by competition, and who knows what'll happen? Fighting everyone! :)

since sm is involved, he probably has to be at least decent looking.

age also matters. how old is he.

Lol if he doesn't get into SM he still has JYP and YG, he has plenty of options, but yeah, if he's like 20+ then...well....bad luck?

Sometimes it's not even enough to have all those years of training and be good looking. If you have a blank personality and don't have charisma and that "it" factor they're looking for (and who the hell knows what they're looking for at a certain time), then bye bye. :/.

All we can do for ourselves is practice hard, not be intimidated by competition, and who knows what'll happen? Fighting everyone! :)

Yeah, true. Practicing will only get you so far, until the looks starts to get judged, I'm not saying don't practice hard, it's just that you have to continue to practice while keeping a healthy skin tone, good looks, fit body and other stuff that makes you look like an angel. 

Don't get intimidated by anything, if there is someone better than you, then go and learn what they do to get so good at whatever they're doing, I never loath someone for being better than me, I only use them as a motivation to practice even harder and pushing myself past my boundaries. Don't worry I think that if you didn't win the competition someone will still want you as they've probably seen you on TV, who knows maybe you get to the Semi- Finals and you didn't win the competition it doesn't mean you'll never get a chance to become a KPOP artist, JYP, YG or SM might even want you instead of the person who won.

Practice hard, have fun and make sure you push yourself to beyond your limits so you can improve! 

(Don't hurt yourself, health is the top priority in anything.)

Sigh....my registration is also.....ALWAYS A MAJOR FAIL. *teethchatter* I really, really want to give a shot at this audition as well as MBC Star Audition which I missed its first season.  (major sigh)

How can the registration always fail? Have you put in all the details needed and an ID Card confirmation for your account to be able to log in. You must be doing something wrong, and if you put in fake details they can tell.

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

Lol if he doesn't get into SM he still has JYP and YG, he has plenty of options, but yeah, if he's like 20+ then...well....bad luck?

he has to impress all the judges to win the competition.. even with all that training, there could still be someone who is both good looking AND talented. that would impress ALL the judges and all the judges would be in his favor (except maybe his ethnicity might hold him back a little. i feel like the winner will probably be korean.). but if he was not very attractive then he would probably only win the favor of jyp and yg.

he has to impress all the judges to win the competition.. even with all that training, there could still be someone who is both good looking AND talented. that would impress ALL the judges and all the judges would be in his favor (except maybe his ethnicity might hold him back a little. i feel like the winner will probably be korean.). but if he was not very attractive then he would probably only win the favor of jyp and yg.

Yeah, I agree with you on everything. I don't really think the winner HAS to be Korean, he/she just has to be Asian, good looking, tall, double eye-lids, pail-ish skin,  have flaming charisma like Choi Minho from SHINee, not being a suck-up and all of those other good things :D 

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

Yeah, I agree with you on everything. I don't really think the winner HAS to be Korean, he/she just has to be Asian, good looking, tall, double eye-lids, pail-ish skin,  have flaming charisma like Choi Minho from SHINee, not being a suck-up and all of those other good things :D 

yeah, he/she doesn't HAVE to be korean but i think he/she probably will be. there has been so far no foreign solo idol that has made it big, even if they debuted under one of the big three. and the asian race that appeals to the largest kpop fan population is korean. korean people will ofcourse like other koreans, and chinese/japanese/viet/etc fans already like the koreans in kpop so it doesn't really affect them if the winner IS korean. but many koreans are not really used to seeing foreign idols even if they are starting to get more recognized. i think if they want to get the most out of things then they will probably pick a korean. it's just my perspective though. they might pick a korean from china or usa to try to get even more supporters because even if the winner isn't of the same ethnicity, he/she at least grew up in the same country, right? i just think the winner will be korean. who knows, maybe along the way in the competition you'll be scouted. even if you don't win, you still might become a trainee.

yeah, he/she doesn't HAVE to be korean but i think he/she probably will be. there has been so far no foreign solo idol that has made it big, even if they debuted under one of the big three. and the asian race that appeals to the largest kpop fan population is korean. korean people will ofcourse like other koreans, and chinese/japanese/viet/etc fans already like the koreans in kpop so it doesn't really affect them if the winner IS korean. but many koreans are not really used to seeing foreign idols even if they are starting to get more recognized. i think if they want to get the most out of things then they will probably pick a korean. it's just my perspective though. they might pick a korean from china or usa to try to get even more supporters because even if the winner isn't of the same ethnicity, he/she at least grew up in the same country, right? i just think the winner will be korean. who knows, maybe along the way in the competition you'll be scouted. even if you don't win, you still might become a trainee.

Definitely true that you still would or might get scouted even if you're not the one who won the competition. I still reckon, that as long as the person who wins either has to be Korean of any sort or Chinese-Korean then you'll be a-OK to win, but if you're like, Chinese-American then you still might have a chance as long as you're one of those Asian's that live in a HUGE country. I'm confusing the crap out of myself...please tell me if I sounded racist before .__. I have a feeling what I typed is super racist and I'm very very very sorry if it is. 

I just didn't know how to word it .... and I think you get my point.

Guest starzXshinee

Well I was talking to someone who DID get through with the phone in audition and it is pretty pointless unless you know Korea or have a translator.

The girl who I was speaking with was in Korea when she called. That was probably why it worked. The automated voice was speaking in Korean and only in Korean which she could not understand since she is not Korean. She thought that she would just call and sing but they ask you for information or they are telling you instructions. The girl did not know which. ^^;

Archived