Survival Audition Kpop Star

Guest lol00

Guest ohdangchang

i couldnt login.. so i remade another account. and another.

and it wouldnt let me log in with those..

but i'll wait a day and see if i can log in

and yes all my ID and info are legit.

this is so stupid...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I swear, it's so hard to edit the application form without the words jumping into the next paragraph. Thanks again for the application form and if we send this form with a video of whatever we're doing attached do you think we still need to post a video on SBS?

^ Yeah I noticed that :/ It is much easier to to fill it out on Adobe Acrobat X.

And no; don't attach a video to the email of the application. All they want is a picture of you and an application filled out. They only want you to upload your vid through their site or to call them if you are auditioning for singing.

i couldnt login.. so i remade another account. and another.

and it wouldnt let me log in with those..

but i'll wait a day and see if i can log in

and yes all my ID and info are legit.

this is so stupid...

^ I noticed when you fill out the password, they have a limit on how many fonts you apply to your password. Like for example it states you have to use a password with only 8 fonts with both numerical and alphabetical. And by accident I went over the 8 font rule and typed in flower1234 ( this is an example by the way). SO when I typed in my password to log-in the next day, it wouldn't take my password when I typed in flower1234. So I typed in flower12 and site accepted it lol...

So if your password is longer than 8 fonts try to trim it down to an 8 font password. SO for example if you filled out plant7774 as your password when you registered, then when you try to log-in shorten it to plant777.

I hoped this helped you lol.

^ Yeah I noticed that :/ It is much easier to to fill it out on Adobe Acrobat X.

And no; don't attach a video to the email of the application. All they want is a picture of you and an application filled out. They only want you to upload your vid through their site or to call them if you are auditioning for singing.

^ I noticed when you fill out the password, they have a limit on how many fonts you apply to your password. Like for example it states you have to use a password with only 8 fonts with both numerical and alphabetical. And by accident I went over the 8 font rule and typed in flower1234 ( this is an example by the way). SO when I typed in my password to log-in the next day, it wouldn't take my password when I typed in flower1234. So I typed in flower12 and site accepted it lol...

So if your password is longer than 8 fonts try to trim it down to an 8 font password. SO for example if you filled out plant7774  as your password when you registered, then when you try to log-in shorten it to plant777.

I see...I'm going to try my account with the password edited and see if it works... thanks for the tips and darn, I really wished you could have just emailed them the clips.

EDIT: I just finished editing the application form, should I save it and send it as a PDF file or a DOC file?

Guest ohdangchang

So if your password is longer than 8 fonts try to trim it down to an 8 font password. SO for example if you filled out plant7774 as your password when you registered, then when you try to log-in shorten it to plant777.

I noticed that when i was filling it out lol

almost went over the 8 font but i changed mine to

6 so it should have worked.

i'll see if it works tonight *crosses fingers*

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I see...I'm going to try my account with the password edited and see if it works... thanks for the tips and darn, I really wished you could have just emailed them the clips.

EDIT: I just finished editing the application form, should I save it and send it as a PDF file or a DOC file?

^ You can send it as DOC. file.

Guest lol00

^ You know to make it easier on everyone I'll just uploda the file I converted online and you guys can download it from their...It'll be much easier for you guys anywayz.

I'll upload the link to download the converted application soon.

EDIT: HEre's the link to the application download SBS Kpopstar Converted Application on 4Shared

thank youuu soooo much !!

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I see. I'll convert it and send it as a DOC file.

Either or is fine...whatever feels more comfortable for you...IF PDF. file is more easier for you to send then send it t hat way.

Either or is fine...whatever feels more comfortable for you...IF PDF. file is more easier for you to send then send it t hat way.

No, it's OK, I just converted the PDF file into a DOC file and opened it just fine. Thanks :D

EDIT: Just telling people that are going to read this that SM Entertainment are now having auditions through Youtube and here's the link to the channel: http://www.youtube.com/Audition.

And here's how to apply through Youtube: http://www.everysing.com/Upload/Enjoy/Event/20110616_globalaudition_kaza2.html 

Good luck all and I might actually try this.

Guest melvin_akinaspeedstarz

yeah definitely don't spam and don't dwell on the fact that you didn't get a full minute because nobody did. If you're truly confident with your abilities (which I can tell from your previous posts that you should be), then 1-2 videos really should be enough. I trust these people, especially when the big 3 are involved, would only need 30 seconds or less anyway to recognize great talent and potential. (Of course you can always say jyp's staff missed out on people like IU and Hyorin but those are pretty rare exceptions and look at them now!) So good luck!

hey thanks for the encouragement and nice words I appreciate so much thank you ^^

Guest pinku

so upset, how can I join this audition....can't call and registration sbs site. By the way via email audition , do I have to attach my voice or video???

so upset, how can I join this audition....can't call and registration sbs site. By the way via email  audition , do I have to attach my voice or video???

There is no e-mail audition, you either have to call the number or register at the SBS website.

Guest May_evey

well, can someone help me? because, i still stuck in the registration.

i already make one and i give em my id card photo but i still don't get the verification mail in 24hr.

so i make the other one, and it still have the same prob. :'(

i think the photo is clear enough, but it's not in English, is that the problem?

i hope someone can help meeeeeelaugh.gif

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

well, can someone help me? because, i still stuck in the registration.

i already make one and i give em my id card photo but i still don't get the verification mail in 24hr.

so i make the other one, and it still have the same prob. :'(

i think the photo is clear enough, but it's not in English, is that the problem?

i hope someone can help meeeeee*quoted image*

^ You're not supposed to get an email confirmation...Just log-in after waiting 24 hours...That's what most of us did.

^ You're not supposed to get an email confirmation...Just log-in after waiting 24 hours...That's what most of us did.

Yeah, you should also mention (even though you have) about the password requirement. It said on the website (I wasn't paying attention) that you need a password with 8 characters that has 4 of numerical and alphabetical characters in it so it would be like, flow1234 <--- It has 4 alphabets and 4 numerical characters. It's either that or my picture wasn't clear cause I had a REALLY fuzzy image of my passport .__. 

Guest Lawoolala

So after the registration, and uploading the ucc video what do I do? How do I send the application? And has anyone tried calling? Sorry I have so many questions, kinda nervous. :l

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

HEY GUYS! THEY CHANGED THE OVERSEAS APPLICATION PROCESS!

All you have to do is fill out the application and email it to their e-mail with your video attached. Hope this helps!

*quoted image*

^ It says anyone who lives in the Asian region should attach a video to their email application. So do people in America have to do this too? Or just the people who lives around Asia?

Archived