Survival Audition Kpop Star

Guest lol00

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haruru15

oh well thanks! good luck to you. i hope sbs will post a fixed guidelines.

i will wait for others to respond before sending... lets practice haha! w00t.gif:w00t:w00t.gif

oh well thanks! good luck to you. i hope sbs will post a fixed guidelines.

i will wait for others to respond before sending... lets practice haha! w00t.gif:w00t:w00t.gif

I'll try sending them the video through e-mail and if I get a reply I'll post it on Soompi and notify everyone.

Guest haruru15

I'll try sending them the video through e-mail and if I get a reply I'll post it on Soompi and notify everyone.

good luck! i will pray for you!

Guest May_evey

hi everyone, i wanna ask  something about the audition form, what should we tell in the 'Family Background' ? I mean, are we talking like, "i have a mom, dad, one brother, one sister, etc", or tell about nationality or what? 

hope you can help meee ^^

Okay about this whole process... I think I know what it means.

You send an e-mail with the application only FIRST. If they accept you (I.E. like your photo or whatever criteria they're looking for), then you will go to the first round auditions in the location that they will tell you in the reply e-mail. If you pass, then they will contact you within the week or so and tell you the place for the second round of auditions.

Does that make sense?

That's why they didn't mention attaching a video to the e-mail.... because it says on the poster that they will contact you individually about overseas audition location. And then on the second round location, it says information will be told LATER, as in when you pass the first audition.

SBS Registration is NOT REQUIRED... That's only for those residing in Korea.

hi everyone, i wanna ask  something about the audition form, what should we tell in the 'Family Background' ? I mean, are we talking like, "i have a mom, dad, one brother, one sister, etc", or tell about nationality or what? 

hope you can help meee ^^

I think it's like you said plus your ancestry... as in were your ancestors from Korea? Or China? Etc.

Okay about this whole process... I think I know what it means.

You send an e-mail with the application only FIRST. If they accept you (I.E. like your photo or whatever criteria they're looking for), then you will go to the first round auditions in the location that they will tell you in the reply e-mail. If you pass, then they will contact you within the week or so and tell you the place for the second round of auditions.

Does that make sense?

That's why they didn't mention attaching a video to the e-mail.... because it says on the poster that they will contact you individually about overseas audition location. And then on the second round location, it says information will be told LATER, as in when you pass the first audition.

SBS Registration is NOT REQUIRED... That's only for those residing in Korea.

You my friend, are absolutely genius, I'm going to try that.

EDIT: It would be lovely if that was all true, but if they only picked people from first impression of their out appearance then they'd be picking heaps of people whether or not they have talent, and keeping in mind that they're actually paying for your flight and in your application the last question ask's, "Do you have a place to stay if you past the local audition round" So if you don't then it makes them think twice before buying you a ticket, not surprised their buying you a ticket cause it's the 3 biggest companies in Asia's entertainment business and they'd probably have enough money to bring all the applicants around...I reckon this is just pure luck now if they're going to pick you by looks, so in your photo make sure you have a bright angle and make sure you don't look half asleep or dead in your photos, good luck and I hope everyone gets picked.  BTW!! Your personality is in your application form so if you lie....boom head shot, you're out of the competition. If they're really picking you from outer appearance, then your application is your personality and your picture is your proof. 

You my friend, are absolutely genius, I'm going to try that.

EDIT: It would be lovely if that was all true, but if they only picked people from first impression of their out appearance then they'd be picking heaps of people whether or not they have talent, and keeping in mind that they're actually paying for your flight and in your application the last question ask's, "Do you have a place to stay if you past the local audition round" So if you don't then it makes them think twice before buying you a ticket, not surprised their buying you a ticket cause it's the 3 biggest companies in Asia's entertainment business and they'd probably have enough money to bring all the applicants around...I reckon this is just pure luck now if they're going to pick you by looks, so in your photo make sure you have a bright angle and make sure you don't look half asleep or dead in your photos, good luck and I hope everyone gets picked.  BTW!! Your personality is in your application form so if you lie....boom head shot, you're out of the competition. If they're really picking you from outer appearance, then your application is your personality and your picture is your proof. 

Haha, thanks?

About what you said though, I don't think they'd be flying you out right after accepting your application. I think the application is to kinda reduce the giant pool of auditioners to people so that they can audition in the respective overseas audition (that's why I think it has the LA and NY e-mails listed). So, for example, if they like your application and your look, they will e-mail you, saying that you are now going to be able to participate in the audition at LA (or NY if you chose to e-mail that one). THEN if you pass the audition there, you get a paid ticket to Korea for the second round.

Haha, thanks?

About what you said though, I don't think they'd be flying you out right after accepting your application. I think the application is to kinda reduce the giant pool of auditioners to people so that they can audition in the respective overseas audition (that's why I think it has the LA and NY e-mails listed). So, for example, if they like your application and your look, they will e-mail you, saying that you are now going to be able to participate in the audition at LA (or NY if you chose to e-mail that one). THEN if you pass the audition there, you get a paid ticket to Korea for the second round.

That kinda sucks, cause I'm in Australia, how the heck do they expect me to fly to L.A?

That kinda sucks, cause I'm in Australia, how the heck do they expect me to fly to L.A?

Sorry to say, but I'm not sure if Australia is included in this audition =\. The poster mentions that the overseas auditions are only in USA, Europe, and South America...

Sorry to say, but I'm not sure if Australia is included in this audition =\. The poster mentions that the overseas auditions are only in USA, Europe, and South America...

I still think that people outside of the given areas should try and send in an application. If by chance they like you, they could always ask you to email a video instead of actually being present at the location, right? So no harm in trying. :)

I still think that people outside of the given areas should try and send in an application. If by chance they like you, they could always ask you to email a video instead of actually being present at the location, right? So no harm in trying. :)

That's true. What I meant by my post was that there was no physical location for auditioning in Australia. Sorry if I said it wrong ><

That's true. What I meant by my post was that there was no physical location for auditioning in Australia. Sorry if I said it wrong ><

Lol, the only place to Audition in Australia would probably be Sydney if they decide to have one, it's always Sydney and it has never changed, I understand what you mean but I still think they'd pick people from all over the world (mostly Asians, no racist intentions in saying that) who has the talent to become the next Hallyu star.

Archived