Survival Audition Kpop Star

Guest lol00

Guest b2stbaaby

At least MBC Audition they announced the names of the winners on their youtube page, we can watch and learn from them to improve ourselves. 

Are the videos to the winners auditions still up? If they are, does anyone know the links?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

There are alot of foreigners that pass i think around 20 ish ppl if im not mistaken.

Cause my dance teacher pass this show and she went to korea and she got to meet BOA and take pic with her ^.^

She is a good dancer but most of the international ppl that pass are asian who live abroad.

i think there is like 3 or 4 Caucasian that pass.

Also the picture that i saw was during the 3rd round so im not really sure who make the final cut to be in a show except i know 1 girl already went back to California cause i think jyp did not pass her in 3rd round i think

There are alot of foreigners that pass i think around 20 ish ppl if im not mistaken.

Cause my dance teacher pass this show and she went to korea and she got to meet BOA and take pic with her ^.^

She is a good dancer but most of the international ppl that pass are asian who live abroad.

i think there is like 3 or 4 Caucasian that pass.

Also the picture that i saw was during the 3rd round so im not really sure who make the final cut to be in a show except i know 1 girl already went back to California cause i think jyp did not pass her in 3rd round i think

Where can I see the pictures? And good luck to those people who passed.

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

_RaiN_

There are all on facebook on my dance teacher facebook and the pic is all TAG with ppl who is on the show and stuff thats how i know and just look at their facebook picture. Like the international finalist they all went out to hang all together in korea and took group photo and also they live in kinda like dorm or hotel not really sure.

I think they would want their facebook to be private so i dont think i should post it but anyway its around half a month more before the show will be air.

_RaiN_

There are all on facebook on my dance teacher facebook and the pic is all TAG with ppl who is on the show and stuff thats how i know and just look at their facebook picture. Like the international finalist they all went out to hang all together in korea and took group photo and also they live in kinda like dorm or hotel not really sure.

I think they would want their facebook to be private so i dont think i should post it but anyway its around half a month more before the show will be air.

Alright, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cherry-Go-Gyaru

This show premiered last night! No topic up yet in the Variety / Reality show forum. Has anyone seen it?

... Anyone know where *I* can see it? My friend is a contestant and I'm really eager to cheer him on.

Guest Cherry-Go-Gyaru

Found it guys! It's on Kpopella!

And also

http://kirinmc.com/2011/12/05/znsinterview/

-This was one of the non-asian contestants on the 1st episode. I don't know if we'll see anymore in the future! Also, I know him. :sweatingbullets:

• 2 months later...
Guest s0nnys1d3up182

^ I have a feeling that they are looking for dancers more than singers...Just a hunch but that's just my theory  :D

And good luck on your auditions  ^_^

I think there's been a good balance of both so far in the show...

Found it guys! It's on Kpopella!

And also

http://kirinmc.com/2...5/znsinterview/

-This was one of the non-asian contestants on the 1st episode. I don't know if we'll see anymore in the future! Also, I know him.  :sweatingbullets:

I still remember when there was a REALLY big hype for this, but now since the audition's over I really don't see the hype anymore. Has there been a winner yet, stupid question I know, but I haven't started watching the show and I don't think I would, I watched a couple of raw episodes on Youtube and it's too long >__<

Guest RKDGirl

I still remember when there was a REALLY big hype for this, but now since the audition's over I really don't see the hype anymore. Has there been a winner yet, stupid question I know, but I haven't started watching the show and I don't think I would, I watched a couple of raw episodes on Youtube and it's too long >__<

It's actually quite popular in Korea right now. Ratings are decent, and a lot of people are saying it's better than other audition shows. I prefer Superstar K but that's not important :lol:

SBS announced the live broadcasts will begin on March 4th, so if you want to check the show out, it would probably best to wait 'til then :sweatingbullets:

It's actually quite popular in Korea right now. Ratings are decent, and a lot of people are saying it's better than other audition shows. I prefer Superstar K but that's not important :lol:

SBS announced the live broadcasts will begin on March 4th, so if you want to check the show out, it would probably best to wait 'til then :sweatingbullets:

I see, I'll wait till then (: Thanks for the information though!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest smithysmoe

okay i know I'm like so late to post this... but does this only apply to USA...Because i heard the first round was sending in your application form with no video and if you get a reply then you to go the auditions held in the country your close too or upload a video on youtube... I havent heard about the calling in and then if accepted you then have to apply

SOOO CONFUSED

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE PROCESS

Guest starzXshinee

Auditions ended last year ^^;

Rumor has it, the are planning on having a second season later this year. Good luck (:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DaisyFrallin

Hey everybody!

Does anyone know if there is any new information about a Season two of Kpop Star? I know that I read somewhere that there was a Season 2 that was in the works but I haven't really seen any updates about that anywhere. Also, does anyone know if there was an age limit to audition for Season 1? I'm just curious because if there is a Season 2, I would like to have an idea of the age limit if there was one for Season 1. 

Guest starzXshinee

I believe there is no age limit.But you do not have my word on it.

And my friend said she read on ALLKPOP that the second season auditions is going to start in September but I have not seen such things yet.

Archived